Beth's Disgrace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was so turned on by the sight of Beth that as she sat there naked and rubbing her pussy and tits she decided to make a bold move of her own. She was about to take a step and her arousal had lowered her inhibitions. But she wanted to get more involved just like everyone else.

Jenna: OOOhh I have an idea, and it might seem a bit weird to you guys but trust me. You haven't seen the look on her face when she is horny, humiliated, and vulnerable in front of Miss Bliss. So when we make her cum right before Miss Bliss's class, make her put her bra and panties on the bathroom floor, and when she plants her feet tell her she can't move them or stop masturbating no matter what happens or of someone comes in. And really threaten her with posting videos if she doesn't obey.....You guys are going to think I am a freak but I am going to get a little aggressive in fucking with her. She is going to hate her last class of high school ever.....

Amy and Kim listened to Jenna's idea with their mouths wide open and their eyebrows raised. Maybe Beth wasn't the only kinky freak in this equation after all. So they pondered the idea and other plans for Beth as they laughed and watched Beth continue to spread her pale naked body for the camera and suggest horrible things be done to her as she came and came all over herself. By now she had written more obscenities on her body, every inch of her felt like it was wired to her clit, like she could rub the bottom of her feet and she would cum. She felt like she could cum forever. She was truly overtaken by the libido drugs and booze. She would stop every now and then and type more degrading ideas to send to her tormentor as she now held nothing back. Things she would regret dearly over the coming days, weeks and months after she came down from this high.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day. A bad day. Things were going to take a turn and it was going to be a humiliating summer for Beth.

Up next, a bad morning, then a bad day, and rules for graduation day as Beth wakes up to the enormity of the new shame her actions were going to cause her. Further along the downward spiral to disgrace. Thanks for reading and being patient. Feedback and new ideas involving exposure and humiliation are always welcome.