Beth's Disgrace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'TA-DA!" Beth said like an idiot. There she was standing naked with a wine bottle in her hand, and she raised both hands in the air and yelled TA-DA. Like she was on a fucking game show.

Beth: Hey mom. Look at me! I just want you to know I made my decision, and I hope you don't mind that I am grabbing a bottle of wine. I am taking your advice about boosting body confidence and am walking around the house NAKED!

Mom: Umm.. no I don't mind. You are a responsible 18 year old and you can have some wine. I am glad to see you embrace your body. You have a great full curvy figure that will drive the guys crazy in college. What decision are you talking about?

Beth: Your advice. I am going to wear less around here to boost my confidence. Sometimes wearing nothing. But I want you to be in charge. You chose my clothing that I wear and lets get some more, a little more risque. All summer your clothing suggestions will be what I wear. I am glad this brought us closer and I want you to help me prepare to be confident in college. And to start I want you to step it up a level and be aggressive from there. Ok? I really need your help! Push me to be more comfortable showing my body! And I don't know anything about plunging neck lines that will really show these babies off, so please teach me!

As she cradled her massive tits with one arm and jiggled them up and down a bit.

Mom: Ummm.. Sure honey. Ok! I can't wait to help you with redesigning your wardrobe.We have a good start and I have some ideas but didn't want to push too far. The skirts were really short when I was your age. This will be so much fun! Your body looks great, all the right curves, and don't let anyone tell you differently. I don't know what has gotten into you but be careful with that wine.

Beth: OK! I just feel great! Like I am glowing. I've been missing out. Had I known walking around the house naked like this felt so amazing I would have been doing it for years. Let's start tomorrow night! I really want you to push me at home and outside. I want to be as attractive as the other girls. Good night! I love you mom!

Walking around naked wasn't going to feel as great when the drugs wore off. But it was too late. Her pussy had officially driven her to a new level of this self-destructive game that she couldn't possibly win.

And with that Beth marched her naked body upstairs, bottle of wine in hand. She walked backwards with clenched cheeks for the first few steps so the plug in her naked ass would be hidden. Her mom sat there in total confusion but with a smile on her face. She started to envision a summer of bonding with her daughter as they worked on choosing clothing, perfume, and make-up. She was a bit taken back by the change of heart and Beth's nipple hard-ons were visible from across the room. And she was clearly wet down there. Probably noticeable after staring at her daughter's pussy in a little shock because it was shaved bald. She wouldn't have guessed this kind of behavior from Beth and was a little suspicious that something weird was going on, but she chalked it up to kids experimenting with their sexuality.

As for Beth. She was disgusted with what she just said but it made her horny as fuck. Now she was going to be a frilly dress-up doll at her mother's whim. She would be spending more time with her mother than she ever wanted. And her sick mind made her do it.

But what was even worse? Now that she was going to be in her room the rest of the night, it was time to make that video. And the arousal, booze, and drugs would make sure she held nothing back....

- -

Beth walked into her room stark naked and collapsed to her knees. She was practically hyperventilating. She had just had a conversation with her mom whale naked with a plug shoved up her asshole. She cried a little about the ridiculousness of the whole ordeal. Having a conversation like that was ridiculous, someone asking their own mother to help dress like a slut. And naked with a plug up her ass with rock hard nipples and a glistening bald pussy. And she was now shaved bald down there. This was more humiliating than anything she ever imagined and the sick feeling rippled through her like a train making her even hornier and from there she wasted no time as she started to play with herself as she moaned. The arousal drugs, edging, and booze left her with no inhibitions. She stayed on her knees and crawled to her dresser. On her knees seemed to be where she belonged. She grabbed the lipstick that she had set out and turned her ass to the camera. From there she wrote for the second time in her life W H RE with her asshole being the O in the middle. But she didn't stop. She wrote SLUT on her forehead. Her full name above her tits. FAT PIG below her tits. FREE on her left tit. BJs on her right one . And from there she looked at the computer screen and saw nothing. She whined. Why wasn't her blackmailer fucking with her? She wanted to play!

She crawled over to the wall mounted the dildo again without even thinking. Then she started to absentmindedly fucking the wall. She had taken some more swigs of wine from the new bottle to enhance her sexual high. She didn't give a fuck about anything at this point. She grabbed her laptop and started typing horrible things. Things she couldn't take back.

The girls were laughing once again. Amy was on the other side of the wall and so wanted to kick where the dildo was mounted on the other side to see Beth freak out. But she didn't. The sight of Beth staring at the camera with a look of lust in her eyes as her tits swung back and forth as we fucked the dildo mounted to the wall was an amazing sight to her unknown audience. All three of them were on their own sexual highs as they thought of what they were going to make her do when the curtain came down.

Beth came once will fucking the wall. And right before she did so she looked directly at the camera with a determined eye and said "New Rule, I now get dressed in the hallway!" The girls were ecstatic. Beth's debasement was happening faster than they thought it would. It was going to be a fun summer.

MistressK: You just earned more punishments slut. I hope you are happy. Kiss your underwear goodbye at home. Keep it up and you will be freeballing it in public!

Beth: Bring it on you pussy!

Beth was in trouble. Then she opened bottle three and started to drink. At this point she didn't know her name she was so drunk and the drugs had her ready to fuck the football team.

MistressK: Okay you degenerate whore. You have been masturbating like a freak but I don't see any part of your homework assignment other than your progress videos in making your rules worse today. And I loved the underwear in the mouth bit. I can't wait to watch you throw out all your clothes eventually. So on to the next act. What kind of show are you putting on for me?

Beth crawled away from the wall as the dildo popped out of her needy cunt. It made Beth feel empty. She was hornier than she ever thought she could get. Whether it was the drugs or the arousal, she had turned a corner. She wasn't terrified of being naked or humiliating herself. She wanted to be naked. She wanted to be naked forever. She wanted to be debased. Humiliated. Soon she was in front of the camera, her desperate pussy leaking fluid behind her and underneath her.

Beth: Ok mistress. For starters. Here is a list of rules and tasks. There are tame rules, there are unimaginable rules. They are ranked. I have written 30 of them. The first one is "I have to make every rule you give me worse!" You know I have already done that, but that is the most tame. The last one is bad. There are bad things in the middle. Tiny clothes, glory holes, left naked and blindfolded in another town. Every rule escalates. So I propose that you put my rules in order as punishments, and as I go on, the punishments get really bad. And maybe you can match my punishments like tonight! Speaking of which......

Beth's hand has never left her pussy since she re-entered her room. And just the thought of her having to do the bad things she wrote had her spread wide and desperate to cum again. And she didn't care about asking permission. She was going to cum. And she couldn't stop her stupid mouth!

Beth: I am going to cum again! TOMORROW I SUCK A DICK IN SCHOOL!

The girls were pissing their pants in laughter as they watched Beth's naked body cum, legs shaking and toes curled.

Beth came down from her orgasm and had no remorse. She was too far gone in so many ways. She went to her closet and got the 5 gallon bucket she grabbed from the garage as her sick mind worked over the past 24 hours. She set it in front of the computer as she shuffled the chair to the side. The booze had worked its way through her and she had to pee. So she squatted over the bucket with her pale legs spread wide as she stared at the camera like a whore in heat and started to piss on camera, digging herself further towards rock bottom.

Once she finished pissing in the bucket she stood naked and at attention facing the camera, legs wider than shoulder width and said "I am ready".

MistressK: Ready for what?

Beth: My video!

MistressK: What is the point? You already came 3 times. I have all of this video to post on the school website. What is to stop me from doing it? What do I need your video for? If you aren't going to obey me then isn't this game over?

Beth: Nooooooo. Pleeeaaaasseee no. I need this. Please. Let me prove it to you.

Beth's hand was continuously hammering her clit as she begged. She looked like a fool and the girls were loving it. They couldn't wait to see what she would do next.

Beth: Here! I am sending you my contact list. Here is my Facebook password. And before I start my video, I want you to pick my outfit for school tomorrow.

MistressK: Ok slut. But you are going to pay hard for this. You will wear one of your tank tops and I want you to cut 4 inches off your shorts from today. For now you can wear underwear, but don't bank on it by the end of the day. You will learn that you don't make the rules in this game, slut!

Beth: 5 inches! My new rule! Yes mistress!

MistressK: You are in for a world of hurt, you dumb cunt! But let's continue. What kind of show did you prepare for me? And since you are freely cumming instead of asking for permission, it better be good. You will learn the rest of the week about permissions soon enough. I will teach you a lesson you won't soon forget.

Beth: Oh please. Teach this dumb whore a lesson.

MistressK: Cut them now, cunt.

Beth crawled over to her door, her plugged asshole and dripping pussy smiling for the camera. Beth wanted this to be a rule from now on. Sluts who humiliate themselves don't deserve to walk like people, she thought. She got her shorts that she wore to school and grabbed her scissors. These would become the dreaded tool of destruction for poor Beth.

Beth didn't have anything to measure with and didn't care. She eyeballed what liked like 5 inches but was definitely a little more and snipped. Now her shorts went from closer to her knees to a touch above mid-thigh. Not by any means scandalous but far more skin that she was ever willing to show.

She crawled over to her computer ready to cum at all the humiliating stares she pictured herself getting tomorrow.

MistressK: Well, I would have preferred you cut the shorter shorts that you wore to dinner, that would have really been making a rule worse. Since you didn't please me you will bring your scissors to school and you will be making your outfit smaller during the day.

Beth's mind screamed as her pussy gushed. Cutting those mid-thigh shorts 5 inches would have the hem only a few inches below her cheeks. She couldn't go to school in shorts that short, could she? Then she pictured some of the pretty girls that wear shorts so short that you can see the bottom swell of their tight ass checks, and she pictured her own massive ass cheeks hanging out of shorts that she altered and almost came as she rubbed between her legs like an animal.

Beth: Let's start now.

She knew she was spiraling but she couldn't stop herself as she crawled to her dresser and took out the black tank top she was going to wear tomorrow and grabbed the scissors. As of now it would be just long enough to meet her shorts as her sick rules spelled out and if she raised her hands a little skin would show that mortified Beth. Well after cutting this shirt she would be permanently showing that small amount of skin and would be showing her belly button if she raised her hands.

Snip Snip.

More fabric gone forever.

Beth looked at herself in the mirror with lust that she never felt before. Gone was the shame. It would be back tomorrow. But there she was completely naked with shameful body writing all over her. And she wanted the world to see her.

Beth grabbed the stool she had next to the wall and moved it in front of the computer. She licked the bottom of the suction cup of her dildo again, and she also made sure she sucked her juices off of it for the camera. Because why not?

Beth sat on the dildo and started to bounce. Her thighs and tits jiggled. She made sure the mirror captured her big ass with the word WHORE written on it as well. She wanted all of it. Tomorrow would be a bad day,

Beth: My name is Beth Johsnon, and I live in Amherst NH I am going to Hurley College next year. I am a stupid depraved slut that loves public humiliation. I am making this video for a person I have never met. But I have given her every contact on my phone and social media and I want stop pushing her to fuck with me so she doesn't send the videos. I am an honor student but also a shameful masochist who wants to be put through the wringer.

Do your worst. I hate my step-sister, so make me crawl naked between her legs.Make me taste her ass cheeks. Cindy Smith from Volley Ball.....I stole your boyfriend and dumped him a day later, throw my clothes in a dumpster!

My best friend Michelle, I am going to suck your boyfriend's cock when you aren't looking. Give me no shelter. Do you worst. March me naked through downtown!

I deserve to have my fat naked body exposed to the world. Please push me to do that. I am 100% compliant in my humiliation. Please please please wreck me.

I am so fucked up I am using my mom to get off. She thinks we are bonding over her helping me get over my body issues. YES I HAVE BODY ISSUES! And I am using her to expose my shameful fat body more and more. I don't enjoy her company at all. She is a money grubbing slut. A greedy cunt. I am using her to humiliate me but she thinks we are having some mother daughter moments. Fuck that cunt. She fucked her way to where she is. Fucking whore. I think she is a piece of shit. Maybe I will suck my step-fathers dick and get him off because lord knows they don't fuck anymore. She is such a fat cunt! If she ever sees this I want her to disregard my well being and treat me like the humiliation slut that I am. Come on mommy! Do something useful in your life.

Look at my face. Look at my ass. This is who I am. And I have begged the cunt that is humiliating me to do her worst to me tomorrow. That is right, I called you and my mom a cunt. What the fuck are you going to do about it. Take it out on me? I don't think you have the balls! BECAUSE I DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE DIGNITY. I don't think I should own clothes. So I am going to cum 2 more times and pass out because fuck you!

Here are my two rules and you can punish me however you want if you have the balls.

I always bend at the waist.

Whenever I do laundry I remove what I am wearing and walk naked back to my room.

And with that Beth walked over to her window, and came instantly.....

Beth: Maybe I should cum here more often so people can see me. I think the garbage girl saw me the other day.

MistressK: Ok slut. You are going to regret your every action tonight. But let me ask, who are you going to blow at school tomorrow? And to be clear, if you back you of your self imposed rules I start posting videos!

Beth: I am going to blow Brian, the dumb fuck that lives behind us. He won't know what hit him, pussy that he is.

MistressK: Perfect. I already have your first punishment for cumming without permission. Right after you suck his dick on school grounds you will see the consequences for disobeying me. I hope you and your needy twat had fun tonight. Tomorrow your life gets a lot worse. I think your punishments are going to be 3 to 1.

Beth: Fine by me you stupid cunt.

She was officially trashed. She had no control over her actions. She would agree to anything right now so long as she could finger herself to orgasm.

Beth walked over to the piss bucket and squatted one more time as she peed for the camera. Then she looked right at the lens and said "you wouldn't know what to do with me if you had me for real in person!". " On second thought, I am just going to keep cumming as long as I want, you do whatever you want to me, it will probably be easier than what I would do to myself. But do your worst if you have it in you. I have given you so many ideas that would humiliate me for life. Fucking use them!"

Beth went back to her computer and sat her soaked ass cheeks on her soaked chair, the vile dampness of her leakage made her nipples throb as she stuck one in her mouth. She spread wide and put on the rest of the show. She came and came over and over. She started to hump her hips up and down like a jack hammer to tap on the butt plug to shove it further up her ass. The booze and drugs had her cumming like never before with zero clue of the consequence. Right then she liked being naked and wanted to do it more. She like being humiliated and wanted more.

And she was not quiet. Amy could hear her through the walls by now. And the girls laughed. All three were staring at Beth's biggest debasement yet with lust. All three could now freely admit that watching Beth's humiliation was getting them horny and that would only fuel their fire in the future. Only Jenna was the only one still naked and cumming again.

They texted.

Amy: So what do we want to do to this sick pervert starting tomorrow now that she invited us to crank up the heat big time?

Kim: Well for starters, Jenna, if she follows through and blows that dork that lives behind her I will need you to tap into her phone and write a text message that looks like it is from her. She thinks she is only going to blow that kid once, that is the opposite of what that cunt is doing. She is going to be worshiping that dick all summer. And if she doesn't blow him in school, she will be worshiping two dicks. And I have a few other ideas. She is going to hate how tomorrow goes and her hangover isn't going to like the early start. What do you guys have in mind now that the door has opened some more?

Amy: She wears that fucking plug to school!

Kim: I think we fuck with her to keep her off balance some more. She will think my natural reaction will be to deny her orgasms for a while, which we will be doing soo, I am thinking for a week. But tomorrow, that bitch cums all day. Every opportunity she has she is rubbing that cunt to orgasm. And when she gets her fill or is begging to stop, she is going to keep cumming. When the arousal wears off the new humiliations she brought upon herself will be pure humiliation with no arousal. And what a day in school she will have by cumming every fucking period.