Beth's Disgrace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth walked down to dinner and was a bundle of nerves. She was showing from mid-thigh down, more leg than ever. And her shirt didn't completely cover her torso, but just In her mind she was wearing a slingshot bikini but she was pretty conservatively dressed. But her bigger worry was her dampening panties. She was starting to be paranoid that people could smell her. If she wasn't so preoccupied with her sexual deviance she may have noticed that her seltzer water tasted a little different. A little more fizz.

You see, the girls on the other end of this have no interest in a fair fight in their big plan. Jenna was thrilled with the nudity and humiliation, Amy was filled with hate and wanted to ruin her step-sister, and Kim felt the same but with a sociopathic approach. She had no care about Beth's well-being. If they could find a way to make their trap to ensnare the bitch that ruined their senior year worse, they would. Any advantage.

So, when the aphrodisiac enhancing drugs that Amy had in her pocket, one street, one prescription, were dissolving in Beth's seltzer, her throbbing nipples and leaking twat distracted her from noticing. And what she didn't know was that the two wine bottles that she smuggled upstairs were spiked with the same. Her already desperate arousal was about to be turned into a horny pussy on steroids. Beth was in trouble.

Beth mindlessly made it through dinner and started to clean up. She started to feel a little bubbly and noticed that her nipples trying to jail break her shirt while her pussy was even more on fire. All she could think about was getting off and she couldn't understand it. She felt good. She was on a sexual high. Because she was starting to get high from the drugs Amy put in her drink. Her exposed legs felt even more naked. She imagined them naked. She was ready to be naked. She desperately wanted to be humiliated. For the first time since this ordeal began she couldn't wait to be upstairs and put through her paces. Humiliation now equalled fun for poor Beth and she didn't know how fucked she was. But her sopping wet pussy didn't care.

Beth finished cleaning up and headed upstairs. She couldn't figure out why she felt the way she was but she actually started to take her shirt off before she got to the top of the stairs. She had never felt like this before and she was dying to cum. Her panties were saturated. The rules were about to change.

Beth's top half was naked by the time she entered her room and her shorts and sodden panties were on the floor before the door was closed behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror and for the first time saw lust. She saw a naked girl that would do anything to get off. And that is exactly what she was. She wanted to march down Main St. naked and listen to the whole town make fun of her big ass and bouncing tits. She wanted them to watch her cum while they laughed. She never felt more strongly about anything in her life. She knew at that moment that she wasn't going to make it until she was given permission to cum. And she came up with a plan. A bad plan.

She thought of the script that she had written that was on the computer desk. It was meant to humiliate her. But in that moment she decided she was going to be even worse to herself. So she dropped to her knees. No more walking tonight. Crawling. Naked. On video. She crawled to her closet. On top of her two toys that made their debut this morning, there was one that still needed to be opened. Her tits hung down and swung back and forth as she crawled and it made her feel like shit. She could feel the insides of her thighs become slick with her arousal and she knew she looked obscene. She didn't intend on doing this but she was on an arousal she couldn't understand. The drugs were working but she didn't know it.

Beth: This is for later and stuck the butt plug in her mouth and licked it all over.

The girls were fucking dying. They had long lost any remorse about hypnotizing, getting Beth drunk, or drugging her to make her debase herself. The way they looked at it, it was just truth serum. This is just who she was and they were going to use it to get even. So in between the laughter of watching Beth finger her asshole while bent over in a lewd position, the girls chatted.

Kim: Did you do it?

Amy: Yup. Her seltzer, I picked the right two wines, and I know which one she is going to steal later. All drugged. She will be a drunken horny disaster. With her sick mind, who knows what she will do.

Jenna: I can't believe it. She looks like she is ready to go to town and she just got here. What the fuck is going to happen in two hours with 3 bottles of wine down.

After the accidental shot of Jenna naked to the group last time Kim investigated. She bribed one of her Psych Club guys that was good with IT to hack into Jenna's phone. She had to bribe him with a blow job which made her somehow hate Beth even more. And now she could see through Jenna's phone cam that she was completely naked, big tits in full view, and stroking her pussy. She didn't want to use this to ruin Jenna, but she was curious to find out what Jenna's deal was and where it would go.

Amy: So what are we going to do with her tonight?

Kim: Nothing. React. Between making her edge for a full day, using her idea to make an even worse video, and the arousal drugs plus wine? I want to see what she does to herself. If need be we will work on the fly. Ooh. Look at her now!

By now Beth was licking the suction cups of her new show companions. She had crawled back and forth in the room a few times. It just felt right at that moment. To be naked and on the floor. Every now and then she hit a sticky spot from previous exhibitions and she shuddered. She knew she was leaking like a faucet was about to soil her floor even more. She stuck one to the wall and one to the floor. Then she backed her ass to the wall until the awaiting dildo entered her needy pussy. She moaned with pleasure as her cheeks smashed against the wall.

She was terrified this morning but she didn't remember it feeling this amazing to have the dildo inside her. She looked down at the other dildo on the floor and slowly lowered her head while looking at the camera. She had her hair in a ponytail so it wasn't covering her face. Yes Beth from having panic attacks about people finding out about her sexual deviance to taking an extra step to make sure her face was on video.

She started to lick the floor mounted cock, trying to look seductive which was hilarious to the girls. She began fucking the wall dildo in earnest as she took the floor cock in her mouth and started to bob up and down. This gave her an ass up head down look that was not very flattering as her dangling tits swayed back and forth. She looked at herself in the mirror and started to moan around the fake cock. This was such a humiliating position and felt she was on the verge of cumming again. And this is the position she was going to let MistressK find her in when she came online. Fucking the wall while blowing the floor and moaning in heat.

The girls let her go at herself for a good ten minutes while they continuously laughed at their unknowing victim. Beth knew someone would be laughing at her but she thought it was the unknown MistressK. Not her hated step-sister in the room next door and her two evil friends. Amy wanted to kick her side of the wall just to fuck with Beth but she let it go for now. She would be fucking with her all she wanted soon. Amy told the girls she wished the wall was glass and she would have a front row of Beth's fat ass smooshing up against it as she thrust back and forth and her pussy flooded the floor. Would make great video. Maybe a new profile pic, she joked.

Then the all too familiar chime from the computer.

MistressK: Having fun slut? Look at your fat ass go. Maybe if you met your new boyfriends a little earlier they would have asked you to prom. I knew you would eventually become a good little cocksucker but now it looks like you will need a lot of practice. We will make that happen for you. Now come over here slut and lets get started. I better be impressed or no cumming.

She crawled back across the room putting on another humiliating show. Then she got another horrible idea and turned around and crawled to the dildo on the wall and took it into her mouth and for the second time today she had the revolting taste of her own pussy in her mouth. But now she was lapping it up happily with every lick. Then she turned back around and started crawling. She felt like a dog. She just needed a leash and an owner. And a collar. A slave collar. Her mind was getting sicker. And she was about to push back and purpose. She was about to disobey on purpose multiple times to force this sick game to a new level. Her rational mind was gone and there was no longer fear of any consequence. The drugs made her feel like her whole naked skin from head to toe was attached to her clit. She felt like she was on a euphoric high. Because she WAS!!

Beth: Almost ready!

She grabbed the butt plug and the lube that came with it and crawled obscenely over to the computer. Then, as if she needed to top herself she put her face down on the floor with her ass and pussy up in the air facing the computer and started to squirt the lube onto her hand. She reached back and jammed her lubed fingers into her exposed asshole. Normally she would have cried, ran, rebelled, but right now it felt so good to make an ass out of herself she started to wantonly finger her asshole for the camera, smearing lube in as far as she could go.

The girls weren't really laughing anymore. Their mouths were wide open. Especially Jenna's who was on her way to her second orgasm of the night. They were starting to think that they barely have scratched the surface of Beth's obsession with humiliation. They were in for a treat. They too sensed that tonight things were going to change and they would be closer to getting their revenge.

By now Beth was in horny overdrive. She felt like it was her job to massage the inside of her asshole and it had every nerve ending she had flickering with pleasure. After several long strokes of her fingers slowly in and out of the depths of her asshole she almost disappointedly removed them and grabbed the plug. She was so far gone the throbbing heat between her legs told her to bring her fingers from her ass to her mouth but she couldn't. Not that. Not that low. At least not yet. Before she knew it she had the butt plug against her ass and was starting to shove it in. It felt awful as it stretched her ass. She never had anything up there before. She was crying in shame as her ass was pointed obscenely at the camera. But now her pussy had saturated her thighs and ass cheeks. Just when she was about to give up the plug plunged in and her asshole accepted it. It felt amazing and gross. She could barely crawl. She saw her pussy drip onto the floor. She got up onto the computer chair and spread her legs as wide as they could go.

There she was, a pale naked mass of flesh spread wide and showing her bald cunt and plugged asshole. She didn't even think about how she started to lick her own nipples. And just then her mind took a turn. As if it said "let's try and make things even worse". And then she dipped her free hand into her soaking pussy and played with herself for a bit, then she removed her hand and plunged it into her open mouth as she licked her juices off of it. More of her own filth and it made Beth even more horny. And she started to repeat the process. Spread, finger, lick. Obscene.

She had by now opened a bottle of wine and started to drink. Between licks. More arousal drugs, and now alcohol. She kept fingering herself and shoving her sticky hands into her mouth, making herself look ridiculous much to the amusement of her unknown fans. She wanted to smear herself all over her body but she knew she had to go downstairs again. Her Mistress said so. Her whole life she would have cried and revolted at this order but right now she was so horny she would have turned all of her clothes over to charity and renounced all clothing if she could. She knew she wasn't going to make it.

Just as the screen popped up she realized it was over for her tonight. The wine kicked in on top of the constant edging and the arousal drugs. She needed to cum. She was going to cum. She was going to cum a lot. And she was going to make it all part of her sick game whether her blackmailer liked it or not.

MistressK: Well slut, I like the show so far. The crawling, the plug. I hope you like how your nasty pussy tastes because you will be tasting a lot more pussy, not just your own. You look like you are pretty horny right now, slut. But I didn't give you permission yet.

Kim had an idea something like this was coming. She was banking on it. Beth's pussy was as reliable as Greenwich Mean time.

Beth: Mistress, can I cum now. I still have a great video. But I need to cum now.

MistressK: No, slut. Rules are rules.

Beth sat there stroking her dripping cunt, her inner legs now soaked with her skank juice down to her toes. Her free hand was rubbing her nipples. She was ready to explode. She wasn't going to make it. She denied herself all day. Masturbated at school. Rode bottomless. Shaved. For nothing. Because she wasn't going to make it. Since begging wasn't going to work, something snapped. She was going to cum no matter what. And she was going to offer completely lopsided terms that were not in her favor. She didn't care. She was going to humiliate herself. Her fantasy was here and she was too drunk and high to realize that she was being dumb.

Beth: I need to cum. I am going to cum and I don't care about permission. I will make you an offer. I am so horny and I don't know why, but I can't wait any longer.

By now she was panting, humping her hips, and covered in sweat. All the while spread wide open. A Kodak moment for the family.

Beth: I am about to cum right now and you won't stop me. I can't hold off. Right before I cum tonight I will name a new rule as punishment. On top of that I will be subject to a rule or task as punishment from you. Two for one. A good deal. And please be mean. No mercy. I want it. But I am going to uh...uhhh. Uhhh.

Beth: NEW RULE. I NEED TO MAKE EVERY RULE OR TASK THAT YOU GIVE ME WORSE FOR MYSELF AFTER THEY ARE ASSIGNED! NO MORE EXCEPTIONS! EVERY FUCKING ONE! NUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

And she came. Hard. Her pussy squirted all over the place. Soaking her legs and feet and the floor and computer in front of her. Her long pale legs started to shake uncontrollably. And she was not quiet. Amy was laughing hysterically in the room next door, as were the other two girls watching. This was the hardest Beth had cum in her life and she was not about to walk away from this. Her deviant side was fully in control. Beth was in trouble.

MistressK: Wow slut. Is that how you want to play? Well, you don't make the rules you dumb cunt. So how's this? You will be bound to every rule you come up with if you cum without permission. But you will not dictate to me what to do when you break my rules. Because they are my rules. So I will let you make your rules, but if I decide I want TEN punishments for you cumming just now, that is what you will do. Or I will put your videos on your facebook and the school e-mail. Understand, slut?

Beth: Yes. Oh yes. I understand. I am yours. Make it unfair. I just can't stop myself right now. I am so horny. I don't understand it. I've never felt this way before. Like a walking orgasm! One long great orgasm!Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh.

She never stopped fingering herself. Her arousal has only increased. After a few more swigs of wine she was even more determined to cum. More determined for a new rule. And god knows how many punishments that she would surely hate.

Beth: Oh god. I am going to cum again. Ok. NEW RULE. I WILL TELL MY MOM TO CHANGE MY WARDROBE TO THE NEXT LEVEL! AND I WILL TELL HER THAT SHE IS IN CHARGE FROM NOW OF WHAT I WEAR! AND THEN MAKE IT WORSE! OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGG!

And she came all over herself again. After a minute she came down for a bit but she still had desperation in her eyes. And she was a sweaty cum covered mess. And Kim pounced.

MistressK: Ok slut. We will play this game. Keep fucking up your life with rules and I will counter with more horrible things you will do. So let's start by enacting this new rule. Chug the bottle of wine you are drinking, and it is time for you to go downstairs and get another bottle. When you are down there you will inform your mom of your new found desire to wear less and less.

Beth whimpered in shame. She couldn't believe what she was about to do but for the first time in her life her naked body seemed to be on autopilot for the next humiliation. She pounded the wine and that didn't help at all. She crawled over to the door. Because she felt she had to. And her pussy gushed with every sway of her massive tits as she crawled. She stood up and looked at herself and saw the looked of a fresh fucked whore. She picked up her clothes she wore earlier and toweled off the sweat and cum on her body. More of her things that smelled like pussy now. She was a bundle of nerves at the thought of willingly walking downstairs naked and talking to her mom but she was horny and the humiliation made her crazy with desire. She had no self control. And out she went to talk to her mom as naked as can be. She even had taken her watch off now. Completely naked but for studded earings. She deviously thought about being punished for wearing something even though they were only earrings. She also forgot she was wearing something else.

Amy: She forgot the plug! I so want to go downstairs and see this. Good thing we set up that camera.

Beth padded her bare feet and naked body down stairs as her head was spinning. No way should she be doing this but she had never experienced this level of horny. She had an animal instinct to debase herself. She reached the bottom of the stairs and made a quick dash to the wine rack as her tits and ass jiggled freely. She grabbed the bottle that Amy had spiked and set up for her and walked toward the living room.

It felt funny to walk, like she had a sense of fullness and she couldn't place it for a second until it hit her!

"THE PLUG!" She trembled with fear. Even though she was drunk horny and high she was acutely aware that she was now naked, smelling of sex with a plug in her ass and about to have a conversation with her mom. But she couldn't stop herself. She started to clench her cheeks together which was hilarious to those watching on camera. She resolved that she would just keep her back to her and keep her distance. AND SHE WAS NAKED! This was crazy and there was no way she was going to hide her arousal from her mom. There is no way this wasn't going to be humiliating for anyone on earth.

Once again Beth's mom was lonely and it isn't like she was getting any when her husband was home anyway. She had her hand snaked down her shorts when she heard a door close and a person come down the stairs. She pulled her hand out of her soaked panties when she looked up and saw her naked daughter at the bottom of the stairs before she took a quick left. As confused as she was, she wasn't prepared for what was coming next.

Beth walked her naked body in front of the stairs and gave a full frontal view to her mother. Last week she would have rather died than considered this act but she was so horny, drunk, and high right now she didn't care if she ever wore clothes again. She would regret this and many other things in the morning.