Beth's Little Secret Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, she didn't stop, the movement of her fingers and tongue just becoming slower, more gentle, and I moved my eyes to Tim's face, getting an answering nod. He flexed his hips, pressing into her harder, and now I felt her gasping breath against me. "Oh - oh, yes - touch me -"

I saw Tim's fingers drift down the cleft of her bottom, then Claire's nipples hardened even more against my palms and she cried out, body tensing, shaking, her hips pushing back against Tim as his fingertip pressed into her other place. The sensation was obviously what he needed, and I saw his face contort with pleasure, thrusting hard once, then again and again. Claire's tongue was still on me, her fingers filling me, and I gasped, my mouth forming an O, as a second, slower wave of pleasure coursed through my body, warm wetness again flooding her waiting lips.

Tim wrapped his arms around Claire as she came into my embrace, and we kissed, her lips still glistening from our encounter. "Mm," she breathed, "that was perfect..."

I nodded. "It really was."

Finally I stirred again. "Ready for bed? We can cuddle, or sleep, or..."

Claire smiled softly. "I think in that exact order, just the 'or' might turn out to be 'and', when we've rested a little."

She glanced at Tim, one eyebrow raised. "I always feel a bit sorry for guys, they can't just go again..."

"Like you did me," I breathed. "That's not happened to me very often before."

"Then I'm flattered," grinned Claire.

She got to her feet. "Bed, then, and we'll see..."

When we reached the bedroom, we found Beth and Liz tangled up in one another, obviously sated, their breathing slow, regular. Claire put her finger to her smiling lips, enjoining silence, and we slid into bed, Claire in my arms again, Tim spooning into her back...

***

Despite Claire's hopes, it was morning before I opened our eyes again, and I stretched. "Mm."

Claire was propped on one elbow, watching me. "Everyone else has gone to shower, and Tim promised us breakfast."

I leaned over to kiss her. "Sounds like my perfect Saturday. Want to see if the en suite's free?"

We helped one another wash, then patted each other dry - again I marvelled at Claire's breasts, the piercings that had played their part in last night's pleasure, and she knelt to kiss my navel, her tongue teasing the bar through it. "You should get a chain."

"Tim promised us real jewels - mine's a ruby, so Beth'll have to have a diamond - and maybe gold chains hanging down a little."

Claire shook her head. "No, I mean a waist chain, but linked to your navel bar."

My eyes widened as I imagined what she'd said. "Wow."

"Wow is right," she grinned. "It's the sexiest thing ever. Liz has one - you didn't get to see, did you. Never mind - if you promise to lend me Beth, you can see where else Liz has a piercing too."

I blinked. "Piercing, singular. You mean...?"

Claire grinned wickedly. "Oh yes. Actually I take it back - a waist chain is only the second sexiest thing ever. My tongue on that other piercing while Liz is coming is absolutely the top one..."

Liz and Beth picked that moment to come back into the bedroom, and I couldn't help my eyes drifting to her chain, then downwards between her thighs, wondering...

"Morning, you two," Beth grinned. "Tim'll have breakfast for us in a sec, it just took him a bit longer to cook all that bacon."

"Mm, bacon sandwiches," Claire glanced at me. "Even apart from the amazing sex, we'd angle for an invite back, wouldn't we, Liz."

Liz gave Beth a soft look. "Oh yes."

Tim appeared with a tray. "Help yourselves," he offered, "there's plenty more where that came from."

"Hope that's true of the other thing, too," I teased, and we all chuckled at Tim's blank look. "You had to be there," grinned Liz.

12