Beth's Little Secret Ch. 23

Story Info
Rearranging that equation, fun to the n'th.
3.6k words
4.58
4.2k
6
0

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we'd finished breakfast, Claire put her hand lightly on Beth's shoulder. "Did you say there was a bed in the spare room?" she hinted, and I watched as the two of them crossed the hall, closed the door.

Liz smiled at us. "Claire said you guys had fun last night. Thought you'd come in and get toys and stuff from her bag, though?"

I shrugged. "We didn't want to disturb you two. Anyway -" I gave her a mischievous grin - "Tim has what Claire needed already built in - I think she more than enjoyed that."

Tim rolled his eyes, and Liz managed to look only mildly surprised. "I thought I'd worked you three out, but maybe I missed something."

Tim moved toward her, watching her face as he put his arms around her, touched his lips to hers. "Happy to give you a few more clues," he smiled.

He put his fingertips on the fine links of her waist chain. "'Fraid Claire has spilled your secrets already, though."

Liz raised one eyebrow. "All of them?"

"Guess we'll find out," murmured Tim. They kissed again, and I moved closer, fingers gently stroking Liz's back, then straying down to her bottom, caressing.

"Mm," I heard. "That's nice."

I moved behind her, pressing my breasts softly against her back, my fingers exploring a little further into the cleft of her bottom, and she gave another murmur of pleasure as my fingertip brushed against her other entrance. "Ohh... did Claire let that slip?"

I chuckled, kissing the nape of her neck. "She told us it was one of her things, and we definitely made use of the hint - you too?"

"Oh, yes."

She gasped as I pressed my finger in a little further, and I glanced at Tim. "I think I know what part of Liz's treat is this morning, hmm?"

He nodded. "Lots of different ways to make that happen, though - right, Liz?"

"Mm, yes," she breathed.

Tim's fingers drifted downwards. "Mm - I like this..." Liz had trimmed her fur into a neat strip down the centre of her mound, and Tim played with it, fingertips moving up and down a little, then a gentle tug. "Ohh..." murmured Liz, "that's good..."

She moved her feet apart a little, glancing at Tim. "More secrets to discover, if you're ready."

Tim's fingertips began to explore her, and she closed her eyes. "This must definitely be one of them," he smiled. Liz nodded silently, breathing in as Tim's fingers gently played with what he'd found. "Want to take this to the bed?" he whispered, and she nodded again.

Tim led her across the room, and she laid back against the pillows, smiling up at him. "Another kiss, first...?"

Their lips touched, and I moved beside Liz, running my fingers along her chain, her response a soft giggle. "Tickles," she murmured. "Want to try somewhere else for a while?"

My fingers moved to stroke along the curve of her breasts, fuller than Claire's, her neat nipples obviously hard. I brushed one with a fingertip and she gave a quiet moan, her hips lifting a little. "Oh god, what you do to me."

"What would you like us to do to you...?" I murmured.

"Mm, whatever you want..." she gasped, "keep touching..."

I caressed both breasts, drawing my fingers together to gently pinch nipples, and Liz shifted, parting her thighs in an obvious invitation. I stroked softly down her stomach, and it was my turn to trail fingers teasingly through her strip of fur, then down into warm wetness. My fingers touched something, and Liz gave a quiet murmur of pleasure as I circled a fingertip on it, the tiny ring of metal sometimes lost in her soft folds, then found again. I dared to hold it, give the slightest of tugs, and Liz moaned, "Oh, god, Alice, that feels good..."

I couldn't help myself, sliding down between her thighs, seeing Tim shift to use his mouth on her breasts, and my tongue explored, found what my fingers had been playing with. I pressed the tip of my tongue inside the ring, then took it in my teeth, pulling gently, and Liz gasped. "Oh - yes - like that, and your tongue..."

I stroked fingers up the inside of her thigh, getting another soft giggle, then a sigh as I slid fingertips a little way into her. "Mmm..."

I moved my tongue a little more insistently, interspersed with gentle tugs on her elusive ring, and Liz's muscles started to tense, her hips flexing, her breath coming in soft gasps. "Oh - mm, Alice, that's so good, and Tim's mouth on me too... I hope he's really hard, I can't wait for him to be buried in me where your fingers are now - "

Liz's imagining broke off, her words dissolving into a long, drawn-out moan of ecstasy, and she tightened around my penetrating fingers, hips lifting, the warmth and wetness against my lips and tongue suddenly increasing. "Ohhh..."

Her thighs clenched, her fingers sliding between them as her body continued to shudder, and I thrilled as her climax seemed to go on and on... Finally she subsided, chest rising and falling, and I moved back up to wrap my arms around her, kiss her. "Wow, Liz..."

She nodded wordlessly, turning into my embrace, Tim behind her kissing her hair. "Mm..."

After a few minutes, Liz stirred again. "Mm, Tim, it can be your turn, if Alice really doesn't mind?"

I shook my head. "But there's a way I can be part of it too, if you'll trust me, Liz."

"Anything," she breathed. "Where do you want me, Tim?"

He turned onto his back, and Liz reached out her hand to wrap fingers carefully round his hardness, then bent to quickly kiss it. "Mm."

"You won't mind being on top?" he teased, and she took the hint, sliding her body across him, lifting her hips, guiding him to her entrance, sinking slowly so that he was fully in her.

Tim caught his lip between his teeth. "Liz - oh god, that feels good."

He flexed his hips, and I threw him a grin. "Don't be in too much of a hurry, Liz doesn't want to miss the rest of her treat."

I stroked Liz's shoulder softly with my fingertips. "Close your eyes for a while, darling?"

She complied, and I opened the bedside drawer, finding our toy and the bottle of vanilla-scented liquid. Unsurprisingly I was already more than a little wet myself, and I slid one end of the toy inside me, unable to hold back a gasp of my own. "Now you've really got me wondering," I heard the smile in Liz's voice, her eyes still shut.

I used my fingertips to cover the hard shaft of the toy with slipperiness from the bottle, wrapping my fingers around it for a moment and nearly losing myself in imagining Tim's hardness in my hand as I slid the toy into him...

I took a deep breath, pulling myself back to this reality, and moved up behind Liz, stroking her bottom. "Mm, something nice on your fingers," she murmured, and I offered them to her lips, thrilling as I felt her soft wet tongue tasting. "Oh, vanilla," she smiled, "my favourite, like ice cream."

Her tongue swept over my fingers in imitation of licking at a cone, and I gasped. "God, Liz, can't wait till your mouth's on me, you can use your tongue exactly like that..."

I stroked her bottom again. "Are you ready for your treat?"

"Mm, yes."

I touched the tip of the toy against the centre of her pink star, seeing it contract a little by reflex. Liz gasped at the touch, and I heard her take a breath, making a conscious effort to relax. "Oh, god, yes, there."

I pressed the tip a little further in, Liz's ring of muscle slipping over the slight bulge, and paused again. "You OK?"

A wordless nod, and I slid the shaft slowly inwards until my hips were touching her bottom. "Ohh... so full..." she murmured.

I looked past her at Tim, and he gave the smallest of nods, then flexed his hips, lifting Liz a little, changing the tilt of the toy in her. "Mm - oh -" she gasped. "Mm, Tim, yes, like that, do what you want..."

He began to thrust then slowly withdraw, and Liz opened her eyes to watch his face. "It feels - I can't describe it - you moving in me while Alice is penetrating me too, she's already made me come with her mouth but I'm so close again now -"

The combination of Liz's warm wetness surrounding Tim as he moved, her half-gasped words, and his eyes on my face as I flexed my hips to press the toy more deeply into her, pushed Tim over the edge, and Liz gave a moan of satisfaction, her body shuddering, as he thrust hard once, again, and spurted into her depths. "Ohhh..."

We were still for long moments, my arms wrapped round Liz's waist, then I carefully withdrew from her, set the toy aside, let her slide from Tim's body to lie motionless next to him. "Mmm," she breathed, "I just know I'll still be feeling this a little when we're back in class..."

She turned onto her back, and looked up at me. "One last thing, Alice - I want to use my tongue on you like you said, like an ice cream cone, till you come..."

I nodded, sliding over her, opening my thighs to let her tongue explore, and Tim knelt beside us, his mouth and fingers already on my breasts. "Oh, this is exquisite," I breathed as Liz began to lap at me, the flat of her tongue warm, wet on my nub.

Tim chuckled softly. "One more secret to reveal, then, Liz..."

He waited until I began to moan softly, pressing my hips against Liz's mouth, my nipples hard between his lips, then slid one hand slowly, tantalisingly, down my back, slipping fingertips into the cleft of my bottom, slowing, stopping. "Oh - god, Tim, you know what I want," I almost growled, teetering on the edge of my release.

He glanced at Liz. "Shall I...?"

She nodded wordlessly, and Tim finally moved his fingertips just a little lower, circling my other entrance then pressing into its centre. The touch was what I'd been craving, and my climax came like a slow avalanche, overwhelming me, my hips flexing, darts of pleasure shooting from my nipples to where Liz was still lapping at me, her eyes fixed on mine. She blinked as my spurt of warm liquid spilled onto her lips, then moved back a little to catch the second spurt on her tongue, swallowing. "Mmm..."

I slid from her, still breathing in quick gasps, and we wrapped our arms round one another, almost clinging together. "You two definitely know how to do 'intense'," whispered Liz, and I smiled softly, kissing her. "Maybe next time we can be a little less 'right now'," I teased, flashing my eyebrows at Tim as I used one of our favourite phrases...

***

"We'll catch up in the week," Liz promised as she and Claire walked to their car.

"See you in class," Beth nodded. She glanced at Tim, then grinned, blowing a kiss as Claire waved again, the car pulling away.

"Wow," breathed Tim as we got to the top of the stairs.

"Wow indeed," I agreed. I glanced around the living room. "Ah, let's leave all this, it can wait. Anyone want coffee?"

We sat down at the kitchen table, and I filled the cafetière, then poured for us, sipping at my mug. "I think our first party went well - does that count as a housewarming?"

"Definitely," nodded Beth.

"So," I grinned at her. "Tell all."

She pretended a look of affronted innocence, but her smile gave the game away. "I don't know what you could possibly mean."

"We'll tell you everything," I promised, getting a confirming nod from Tim. "But you have to go first."

Beth chuckled. "OK. Actually I think you two got the hard part - all I had to do was convince Liz and Claire that 'oh, I thought you knew, of course I prefer girls, Tim doesn't mind that Alice and I are -'"

I smirked, rolling my eyes. "Whereas Tim and I had to tiptoe around 'well, Alice likes both, let's the three of us have some fun, but who gets to touch who?'"

"Sorry," grinned Beth. "But I guess you figured something out?"

I glanced at Tim, who was trying unsuccessfully not to laugh. "Um, Beth, actually, I just told Claire that I didn't mind if Tim fucked her."

Beth's eyes flared wide. "I guess that solves the problem," she chuckled.

"Well, yes," I agreed. "But I might have accidentally hinted that you wouldn't kick him out of bed either, if somehow you found him there."

A grin spread slowly over Beth's face. "So that's what Claire meant when she -"

"What?" I queried.

"She said she'd noticed how affectionate my brother was with me, and she thought it was sweet, and if anybody saw it differently, it was none of their business."

"True," I agreed. "So anyway, you and Liz?"

Beth's expression softened. "Well, we could see that you three were finding your way, and we'd already managed a kiss or two, so Liz just whispered that maybe we should leave you to it. 'There's somewhere we can be on our own, isn't there.'"

"So we went through to the bedroom, then onto the bed, we just couldn't keep our hands off one another, it hardly took any time at all before we'd got all our clothes off, and then it was just fingers, and mouths, and - mm, Liz has an amazing toy, Alice, I'll show you online a bit later - and..."

Beth's face was flushed as she recalled the previous evening. "And let's just say that if you didn't hear us both come - then again pretty soon after - you must have been really distracted."

"Um, you could say that," grinned Tim. "Shall I tell her, Alice?"

"Sure."

He leaned over to whisper in Beth's ear, and again her eyes widened. "Mm, those piercings of hers - I got enough of a response from Claire using my teeth to tug one a little, with both of you she must have thought she'd died and gone to heaven."

"Pretty much," I chuckled.

"And after that you came to bed?" Beth queried.

"Mmhm. We thought we might cuddle a while and see what came next, but we just fell asleep."

Beth smiled. "Yeah, us too. But I don't think anyone missed out. So what about Liz?"

"Hang on," I protested with a grin. "You've hardly told us anything about when you and Claire went off to the spare room."

Beth nodded. "Fair enough. Well, you already know I couldn't get enough of her tits, my mouth was all over them, she just loved it when I used my tongue between them while I twisted her nipples with her piercings..."

She took a deep breath. "And then my fingers were in her, and hers in me, we were just looking at each other's faces while we fucked each other like that, and I saw her eyelids start to flicker, and suddenly she just arched, she tightened on me - so hard, I can still feel it in my fingers - and she spurted, my hand was dripping, and she gasped - 'Are you nearly there, Beth?' - and I nodded, so she just thrust her fingers harder into me, I was rocking my hips to feel her more, and I - mm, oh god..."

A shiver of pleasure ran visibly through Beth's body, and I reached to put my hand on hers. "God, Beth, did you just -?"

Beth nodded, lips pressed together. "Mmm..."

She swallowed. "Whoah."

I pushed her mug nearer to her, and Beth drank gratefully, put the mug down. "Like we said, it just gets more intense, right, Alice?"

I glanced at Tim. "I think we were pretty full on with Liz, too. I wasn't sure exactly where things would go, but we managed to let her know almost straight away that nothing was off limits."

"So tell me what happened next," breathed Beth.

I let Tim do the talking, wanting as much as Beth to hear about our encounter from a male perspective. "Well," he began, "I'm kissing her, and Alice is behind her stroking her bottom, pressing her breasts against Liz's back."

He grinned. "It didn't take Alice long to find somewhere Liz really likes being touched - I think that made your mind up there and then how things were going to go, right, Alice?"

I nodded, and Tim continued. "So Alice is still touching her there, and I start to play with her fur."

He glanced at Beth. "Maybe if you two change your minds about being completely smooth, you could try what Liz has - that strip of fur with soft skin either side just begging for a tongue is incredibly hot, and you can still wear those high-cut swimsuits you two like to show off in."

Beth threw him a grin. "You got it. OK, what next?"

Tim's eyes closed, and he took a long, slow breath. "Oh... that piercing."

I looked at Beth meaningfully, and she caught her lip between her teeth, shaking her head. "But you can, Alice - you were a lot braver about yours than I was."

"We'll see," I promised.

"Earth calling Tim," I teased, and he opened his eyes again. "I couldn't decide which would be more sexy," he breathed. "My mouth on her, Alice watching Liz's face while I played with that metal ring, tongue, teeth tugging it, with fingers in her -"

I heard a quiet gasp from Beth. "Or watching while Alice did it," continued Tim, "with my mouth on Liz's nipples, feeling them harden even more when she came."

"It helped that Liz likes to fantasise," I chuckled. "What did she say? 'I want him buried in me where your fingers are now, Alice'."

Tim nodded. "And then she did come - it seemed to last for ages..."

He took another deep breath. "We have to ask them back, so you and I can do that the other way round, Alice."

I grinned. "Fine by me. Though if I do get that piercing, I'm sure Beth will let you have first turn at seeing just how I respond when your teeth are tugging it and it's her mouth on my breasts."

It was Tim's turn to gasp. "Do you think Amy has appointments at short notice?"

I chuckled. "Maybe. But don't forget it'll take a while to heal."

Beth threw me a grin. "Oh, I think we can find plenty of other things for Tim to do in the meantime."

She flashed her eyebrows at him. "Like repaint the hall?"

"Very funny," Tim rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Beth's not heard the best part about us and Liz yet," I prompted Tim.

He nodded. "So I decided Liz would definitely like to be on top -"

"Admit it, you're just lazy," I teased.

He pretended to ignore my jibe. "- so I laid back, let her slide across, put me in her."

Beth breathed in. "I bet that felt good for her - she said it'd been a while..."

"Then we got Liz to close her eyes - but Alice let me watch while she got the toy, slid it inside her, made it all slippery -"

"The way I like too," murmured Beth, just managing to keep her fingers from finding their way between her thighs.

"That was when we started the whole ice-cream thing," I remembered. "God, that felt good later."

"We've still not tried anything with real ice-cream," Beth pointed out with a smile. "Go on, Tim."

"So Alice moved up behind Liz, and -" Tim gasped again - "the toy was in her, I could actually feel it when I moved in her."

Beth seemed almost hypnotised. "Oh... tonight, can we..."

"Mm, yes," I promised.

I raised one eyebrow at Tim. "I'm amazed you held on as long as you did, with Liz describing exactly how it felt, what she wanted."

He smiled wryly. "Well, true. But the look on Liz's face when I came, and she could feel my stuff in her while you were still moving too..."

I threw Beth a wicked grin. "Liz said she'd still be feeling something when we're back in class - we'll have to find a way to drop a hint or two."

She nodded. "Anyway, Tim, I take it you two didn't let Alice go unsatisfied after all that."

"Would I be so cruel?" he chuckled softly. "Liz followed through on her ice-cream promise, Alice was loving it, but it just wasn't... quite enough, right, Alice?"

I threw him an enigmatic smile. "Maybe you'll never know if I could have let myself go with just Liz's mouth on me."

"There's always next time," Tim pointed out. "Anyway, from what I saw, touching you where you most like was the perfect finish."

It was my turn to gasp, flush a little, as my body responded to the memory with a shiver of its own. "Mm, yes."

I felt unmistakeable wetness between my thighs. "And - um - of course Liz discovered that when I come, I - you know -"

Beth chuckled. "Well, she'd already found out that I do, it's one of her favourite things..."