Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution Pt. 05

Story Info
Sami is not done making Amy pay.
2.8k words
4
4.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5: Betrayal Deceit and Retribution

Through the course of this story, it will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex/ sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, non-consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent. Adults by law. The Author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

Amy and Sami got together four to five times a week. On weekends when Sami's mom thought she was staying at Amy's, they would stay out late after Sami's dancing gig and hook up with men they met at a bar.

Both girls would end up getting laid and often crashing without cleaning up.

One night, Amy took on three guys, sitting on their hard cocks in a booth at the back of the bar.

She would have fucked the fourth guy but he told her he didn't fuck cumbucket sluts which pissed her off. Sami had to drag her out of there without her thong and cum leaking out and down her legs.

Two months have gone by. Sami had enough to pay for her breast augmentation and scheduled it.

Amy went with her to bring her home. On the way, they stopped at a drugstore. Sami assumed it was for Tampons.

After her procedure, Amy helped her to the car, and driving home, she started crying.

Sami asked, "what's wrong?"

Amy proceeded to tell her that she was likely eight weeks pregnant. She did a pregnancy test while Sami was getting her new boobs.

Sami consoled Amy while smiling inwardly thinking, "Be careful what you wish for."

Sami realized there was a distinct possibility that the child would be black.

Amy's reputation would be fucked just for getting knocked up, but a black baby would be the icing on the cake.

There was no way the black bouncer, Jamel would man up for this child.

Amy dropped her off at home and drove away with red puffy eyes.

Sami walked into the kitchen and her mom looked at her and said, "Sami, I swear your boobs look bigger."

Sami replied, "I did have to buy bigger bras. It's one time I'm glad to need bras."

Her mom said, "I was a late bloomer, you take after me."

Sami thought, "maybe so, but these tits cost me seven thousand dollars."

Amy stayed at home a lot now, Sami stopped a few times a week to console her and have some girl fun.

Amy's belly is getting bigger. She has a gynecological appointment this afternoon and Sami offered to take her.

The gynecologist informed her that she was going to have twins and must rest because few women can carry twins to full term.

One baby is considerably larger than the other which is sometimes the case.

One is a boy but the other is bashful and turned away.

Amy was in shock. Her mother just started talking to her again and her father would have kicked her to the curb if her mother left him.

Sami had to suppress her obvious glee.

Amy crying said, "I don't understand, I was on the pill."

Sami wanted to tell her but was keeping that for a final shaming.

Sami became a regular dancer at the gentleman's club. She started doing lap dances and the money was great.

She never knowingly dated any patrons. It was one of the rules. Slim had started urine testing for drugs. Weed was okay but anything else was grounds to be let go.

He insisted that his dancers were professionals who knew what they did and did not have to numb themselves with drugs to make it through the day.

Nudity was natural, they were not nude but the outfits were so sheer they may as well have been.

One girl was busted by a bouncer for giving a man some pussy during a lap dance.

That brought changes to security. Now every room is viewed on security cameras.

Sami was enjoying her bigger tits. While not as big as the other girls, they were firm and she didn't need a bra.

Sami moved into an apartment closer to her dance job. She also got a transfer to another hardware store with a promotion. It was that information that she used to tell her parents she was moving to the city.

Sami was just getting out of the club when her phone rang. It was Amy, the babies were on their way. Sami told her she would meet her there.

By the time Sami arrived, the twins had already arrived. Amy gave birth to an eight-pound boy and a six-pound girl.

You could feel the tension. Amy's father stormed out. Her mother was distraught. The baby boy was black, the girl was white.

Amy was crying, her father told her to get out and take her bastard kids with her. She was no longer his daughter, he didn't raise a slut.

Sami held the babies and thought he was his father's son. The girl was a mystery, as Amy spread her legs for a lot of guys.

Amy's mother left. Amy cried, where was she going to go with two kids?

Sami told her she could stay at her place until things got sorted out.

Two days later, Amy and her babies moved in. They went to Amy's parents' house to get her belongings and found them on the porch with a note telling her not to contact them.

Amy was crushed and depressed. Sami did her best to console her. But weeks later their arrangement was reaching a strained point of breaking.

Sami came home, both babies screaming and Amy sleeping with her headphones on.

She flipped out and jumped on Amy, screaming and slapping the shit out of her.

You lazy cunt, get the fuck up and take care of your fucking kids. You lay around like a fucking cow with your bloated tits and bitch about having to deal with them.

You spread your fucking legs, you got knocked up and now you have two hungry kids. Feed them, you fucking cow.

Amy responded okay, okay, get off me. She got up, naked. She was always naked these days. She fed the babies.

When they settled down, Sami told her it was time we talked.

You will get up each day and pick up around here. You will get dressed. You will go for walks with your babies. You will exercise daily, three times a day.

Amy said, "Why, no one's going to want a fat white bitch with two kids."

Sami continued, we can work on your fat. And you will do it. No one wants a lazy cunt.

Amy cried, my life is ruined.

No, your life is the result of your treachery, said Sami

What do you mean?

Sami said, "Watch this," as she opened her laptop and started a video. The video that Amy recorded of her debasement and deflowering.

Amy's eyes got wide and she asked, how did you get this?''

Sami replied does it matter? You were a fucking bitch slut snake cunt. You tried to get me knocked up. What did you think my life would have been if I popped out a black and white baby?

Be careful what you wish for you stupid cunt. I'm helping you, I keep you as a friend and I knew about this for quite a while. Where are your other great friends?

They're moving on with their lives, laughing at the slut who got knocked up and left with two brats and no home.

You'll do as I say. I'll be a pain in your ass, but I will be here for you. "Do you understand me, Amy?"

"Yes," she replied.

Sami created a schedule for Amy. Amy cleaned, fed the kids, put them in the double stroller, and walked them every day.

Sami bought a treadmill and bike. She and Amy both spent a total of one hour on each. Thirty days later Amy was back down to just five pounds over her pre-pregnancy weight.

They agreed to celebrate with food delivery and a single glass of wine. Amy was still breastfeeding.

Amy and Sami shared a full size bed. That night, Amy was discreetly rubbing her clit when Sami reached around and pushed her hand away replacing it with hers.

Sami continued to rub Sami clit and said " is my little momy sult horny? Does she need her wet twat stuffed with cock?

Amy murmured, "I'm so hot."

"Do you need cock?" Are you my little slut cunt?

Amy responded twice, "Yes, yes."

Tell me bitch, what are you and what do you want?

Amy responded, as a flush of shame came over her, "I'm a slut cunt, a bitch, a mommy slut, and I need to get fucked. I need cock."

Sami pulled out a large strap-on dildo she had purchased a while back. Looking at Amy she said tonight, I am your lover. I will fill your loose slut cunt with a cock big enough for you to feel it.

Isn't that what you wanted for me bitch? To have me drop a brat and ruin my cunt forever?

Ami looked at her and said I'm sorry Sami, I didn't think about the consequences. I'm a bitch and I will do anything to make it up to you.

Meanwhile, Sami had moved into position over Amy. She reached down, taking the fake cock in her hand, and rubbed it up and down the furrow of her stretched cunt.

Amy was moaning in pleasure.

Sami was not done debasing her. She told Ami to put the fat fake cock at the entrance of her cunt in the most degrading language she could muster.

"Take hold of that big fat fake cock bitch. Place it at the entrance to that stretched-out sloppy cunt. Beg me to fill your sloppy stretched cunt with it.

Ami said, "Please, fuck my stretched sloppy cunt with that fat fake cock, fill my slut cunt." Please she hissed as Sami easily pushed the fake cock into Amy's sloppy cunt.

Sami rode Amy, fucking her with the fat strap-on fake cock until she came thee times making a total mess out of her side of the bed.

Sami rolled over, removed the strap-on, and said, "Aren't you going to thank me?"

Amy rolled over and pushed Sami's legs apart and up to her chest as she ate her only friend's sweet-tasting cunt until she climaxed. Both girls fell asleep.

Sami slept through till morning, and Amy was up once with both her daughter and son.

Sami woke up the next morning and found Amy dressed and crying in the kitchen.

What's wrong Amy?

Amy cried, ``You're my only friend in the world. All my other friends deserted me. They all talk about me and laugh."

They aren't worth your tears. They think they are better than you when in fact you are on your way to being better than they may ever be. They are bitches.

Amy smiled and kissed Sami. Thank you, for being a true friend. I don't deserve a friend like you.

Sami looked at her and said, "we weren't always friends."

Amy said, "I'm going to walk the kids, but I need to find work so I can contribute to the household."

Sami replied, "we can always use more dancers."

Amy looked at Sami and said, "No one wants a fat dancer."

Sami said, "I got you this, pulling out a vibrating egg."

Amy replied, "what is that?"

It's a vibrating egg. It will come on at variable intervals for varying lengths of time. If you aren't careful it will slip out of you. I want you to wear nothing but skirts or dresses, no underwear.

Amy asked, "Why?"

It will train you to use your kegel muscles to keep it in. That will tighten your cunt and if you don't learn to train your cunt, it will slip out and fall, causing you some very embarrassing moments.

I have been using one for a while and I can now pick up a beer bottle with my cunt muscles.

Ami said, "Show me."

Sami walked over and got an empty beer bottle disinfected with an alcohol swab. She then placed it on the floor and squatted over it.

Pushing downward until the upper part of the neck was lodged in her cunt. Sami then stood, looking ridiculous with a beer bottle hanging out like a cock.

She reached down and eased it out. Then said, "See?"

"Wow," replied Amy.

Sami only worked at the hardware store four days a week. She kept the job for appearances. She made plenty of money at the gentleman's club pole and lap dancing.

Today, she was going to stop at a piercing and tattooing parlor to get her navel and one of her outer cunt lips pierced.

She knew the owner and had been sucking and fucking his magnificent cock for months. He has wanted to pierce and tattoo her for a while and she finally worked up the nerve to let him.

It was early afternoon, the club was closed and she wasn't scheduled to work. Sami wanted to talk to Slim about Amy.

She told Slim the whole story and left nothing out. Including how she took the upper hand and set it up for Amy to get knocked up.

Slim laughed, "You are a devious bitch, remind me not to cross you." "So you want me to give this cunt a job?"

Sami said of course, and, "I will keep her in line. She owes me big time." "But we must work together. I want to introduce an act when she is ready."

Slim said, "okay girl, you go."

Sami went home that night and showed Amy her new piercing.

Amy told her she wants the same, once she is working.

Sami told her about Slim Agreeing to try her.

Amy was overjoyed.

Sami asked her how the day went with the egg.

Amy told her how she almost pushed it out of her cunt at the bus stop near the park while walking the babies.

Sami laughed, joined by Amy.

A few weeks later, Amy was keeping the egg in her twat even when she coughed.

Hearing this, Sami told her she was ready. That she arranged for child care so they could go out.

They went to a pub and had food and drink. They met with two men that Sami set up.

Sami's date was the tattoo shop owner and Amy's date was a black guy who Sami knew was hung like a fucking mule.

Amy was a bit scared and asked Sami to accompany her to the restroom. Once inside Amy told her she was afraid and didn't want to get pregnant again.

Sami assured her it was likely a fluke pointing out the number of years and men she fucked.

She finished with the fact that the doctor gave her a new script for birth control that she has used for two months now.

Going back to the guys they sat and talked. Both girls were feeling good thanks to the liberal amount of liquor.

Amy was getting horny as hell as her date was mauling her large milk-filled jugs and fingering her bald naked cunt.

He suggested they leave, taking Amy by the hand and nearly dragging her to the parking lot where he continued his assault on her senses.

He slipped the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders exposing a large amount of her cleavage and bra. After kissing and mauling her engorged tits he deftly unclasp her bra hooks, pushing it down to expose her twin beauties.

Her nipples were like hard stones. They were lactating milk. This turned him on even more. He spun her around pushing her up against the car while he lifted her dress and finger fucked her sodden wet cunt.

Reaching down, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his large black cock. He started rubbing it up and down her fun slit.

Amy couldn't wait anymore and when his cock was at the entrance to her horny cunt, she pushed back violently catching him by surprise as her cunt literally swallowed his cock.

A feat not often accomplished by even the oldest of whores.

He said, "yes girl, work that white bitch cunt," as she used her kegel muscles to massage the length of his fat long black cock.

Sami and her date watched in awe as Amy slew the black monster cock reaming her white cunt out.

Amy felt her climax cresting and screamed out that she was coming, she explosively drenched the black piece of fat fuck meat in her stuffed slut twat.

The guy then grunted telling her he was going to fill her white slut cunt with his baby batter.

Amy felt his cock expand and surge as squirt after squirt of his potent cum flooded her cunt. Thankful that she was on a better stronger dose of birth control.

She still didn't know Sami gave her the placebo that caused her to bear twins.

Sami leaned back thinking yes, she's my bitch. And I will make her pay.