Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution Pt. 04

Story Info
Sami Starts pole dancing and sets her revenge in motion.
2.5k words
4.41
4.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the course of this story, it will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, non consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

The pair practiced various pole dance moves every night, using YouTube for instructions. Sami thought it was humiliating for a woman to display herself like that. Amy convinced her that she would be able to quit after she got her boob job.

It was a Tuesday night, and Amy told Sami to hurry over after work. They had an appointment to audition at a gentlemen's club called Coozie's.

Sami left work, arriving at Amy's in her work clothes. Amy looked at her and said, "You can't show up looking like that." Have you ever practiced the moves?

Sami exasperatedly looked at Amy and replied, "Of course I did."

Amy said, "Come on, let's find you something to wear that says, "I'm sexy and I know it."

Sami put on the outfit feeling a little uneasy, and Amy said, "Wow, I would hire you." Now let's go.

On arriving at the club, the place looked deserted. Amy parked the car behind the club and said, "Here we are. He told us to ring the bell one long, two short." The girls got out and rang the bell as instructed.

It seemed like five minutes went by before someone came to the door. The door had a small door at face level. It was opened and a man on the other side asked what they wanted.

Amy said, "We have an appointment for an audition."

The guy said, "Oh you are the bitches Slim's waiting on," as he opened the door.

"Follow me," he grunted.

They walked through a storage area and a makeshift dressing area before entering the bar area. Sami looked around at the three stages. Each had three chrome poles.

A voice came from a dimly lit booth. "Hey, I don't have all fucking day bitches." Amy and Sami looked at each other.

The guy said, "Yo, you two bitches here to audition or what?"

Well then get your white bitch asses up on the stage and show me your shit.

Now! Or get the fuck out of here and stop wasting my time.

Sami jumped, wanting to leave, Amy pushed her towards the stage. Stumbling up the steps, Sami grabbed the pole and started gyrating and grinding as the YouTube lessons showed.

The guy bellowed out, "This ain't no high school prom bitch. Lose the fucking clothes and dance or get the fuck off my stage."

Sami started gyrating again while wiggling out of her top and tossing it towards Amy. She continued her bump and grind, pressing her chest against the cold chrome pole, her pierced nipples hard as diamonds.

The guy again bellowed out, "Little tits, I hope you have more than that to show me."

Sami slithered up and down the pole as she pushed her yoga pants down, exposing her ass to the man as she bent over to continue removing them.

The man then said, "That's what I'm talking about. Nice ass bitch. Now shake that money maker like you want me to love it."

Sami strutted her ass all over the stage, running her hands over her titties, pinching the nipples, and then running her hands down to caress her cunt and ass globes. As she bent over, exposing her thong strap that was hiding her asshole.

The man then said, "Enough, come over here."

Sami stepped down from the stage and walked into the dark corner.

Someone turned on a light and Sami was looking at the largest, darkest black man she had ever seen. He was handsome yet menacing looking.

He smiled and said, "They call me Slim. This is my club." I'll hire you, starting at $300 a night for two hours on the stage in fifteen-minute sets. If the patrons like you, you'll pick up five to fifteen hundred in tips.

There are a few simple rules. You do not bring boyfriends into the club, you do not do drugs, and you do not get drunk on the job. Furthermore, you do not remove your thong or g-string. 

You may tease with it, you may give a peaky boo, but if a health official or enforcement officer sees your fucking cunt slit, you're arrested, and the club is closed down and fined ten grand.

Do you understand bitch?

Sami nodded, indicating yes.

Slim said, "No, I need to hear you tell me if you fucking understand."

Sami replied, "Yes, I understand."

Slim said, "Okay, and please get some titties."

Sami said, "Yes, I will."

Slim then said, "Now lose the butt floss so I can see that white cooze."

Sami started to object, but Slim interrupted, "Show me your trashy white slut cunt or get out."

Sami pushed her thong down, allowing it to pool on the floor.

Slim said, "Sit your ass on the table and lie back, knees up, legs spread so I can get a good look."

Slim exclaimed, "Now that's some fine-looking pussy." He stood up, pulled out his black cock and  stepped to the side, presented it to Sami at face level, and said, "Show it some love."

Sami looked at him dumbfounded. He realized she didn't understand. Looking down at her, he said, "Damn girl, tall never sucked a cock before?"

Sami looked at him with glossy tear-filled eyes and shook her head no.

Slim took on a gentile look and said, "Let me be the first to teach you," taking her head in his hand and instructing her to hold his cock and slip it into her mouth.

Ahh, that's it. Go slow, swirl that tongue around the head, and suck it gently like a straw. I'm going to start pumping my cock in and out. 

She had her hand holding his massive black cock. Her hand couldn't wrap around it completely. 

She feared it would taste dirty and sweaty, but it had no notable taste or smell. He smelled very clean. She couldn't get much of his cock into her mouth, so she swirled her tongue around it like she was enjoying an ice cream cone.

Slim was enjoying the blow job. He looked down and said, "I'm going to get my nut soon, I want you to swallow all of my cum."

Sami nodded her head in agreement. Slim bellowed out, "I'm cumming," as he pumped his load into her mouth.

She felt his cock expand slightly more as it pulsed, dumping his semen into her mouth. It was a lot and she tried to swallow all of it, but some got past her lips and oozed down her chin and neck.

Slim pulled out of her mouth with a pop and told her, "That was some damn good rookie cocksucking."

He stepped around to position himself between her legs and took his cock in his hand, rubbing it up and down her slit.

She grabbed his meat and centered it at the entrance to her cunt, arching her back as he pushed forward and into her slowly, never stopping, creeping inch by inch as it traveled down her cunt sheath to bottom out, pelvic bone to pelvic bone.

The head of his long black cock was wedged in her cervix. He set a rhythm of in-and-out motion, fucking her Lilly-white cunt.

She looked down at the juncture of their mating and saw his black fuck meat sliding in and out of her stretched open cunt sheath. It was completely coated with her lubricating juices as she was experiencing several climaxes.

She looked over at Amy, who was getting fucked from behind by the black guy who let them in.

He was slapping her ass and calling her a hot white trash slut while hammering her looser, well-used cunt hard.

Sami smiled, knowing she was going to get revenge. She found the video of her debasement and loss of her virginity.

Amy was showering one morning as Sami watched the first black guy deflower her, then the successive abuse of her vagina by five other men.

Amy watched and encouraged them to cum in her, knowing she was stoned and drunk. But the part that hurt was Amy putting a tampon into her cum filled twat in an attempt to get her pregnant by trapping the potent mixture of six men's sperm in her.

Thanks to a friend at the pharmacy, Amy has been taking a placebo instead of her regular birth control. Sami had to fuck him to get the placebos, but it will be worth it when the fucking bitch's belly swells up with a brat.

It serves her right for being such a devious bitch and a two-faced cunt.

Sami watched as the big black guy pushed into Amy, holding her tightly and ejaculating his potent sperm deeply into her spasming twat.

Sami's climax was created as she saw the action next to her and felt Slim tighten and squirt his hot seed into her.

When Slim pulled out, she felt his cum oozing out of her gaping cunt and trickling down to her ass crack.

Both she and Amy were basking in the aftermath of the good fucking they received.

Amy had a similar look of contentment and bliss as she did. Too bad Amy didn't know she was playing Russian roulette with a loaded cock.

Then Slim said, "You will start on Thursday, work Friday and Saturday." Be here at seven, you're done by eleven. Now leave."

Sami got up, retrieved her clothes, and went to the restroom to wipe up her sloppy twat. Before dressing, she placed a pad in her thong to catch any leakage of Slim's sperm.

Leaving the restroom, she watched as Amy used a tissue to wipe her slut bitch cunt and dress.

They left and drove home in silence.

Sami spent every night in the barn practicing her dance moves and using a pipe that used to be used to take the milk to the milk house to do her pole set.

Thursday night came quickly. Sami drove to town and entered the back door using the ring set of long and short rings as directed.

She went into the dressing room, stripped down to her thong and proceeded to select an outfit for her opening dance.

One of the other girls said, "Honey, if you want to make money, don't wear that thing; it covers too much of your girl parts."

Slim said, "I had to keep my vagina slit covered."

The girl laughed, then said, "No honey, you can't go bare assed." The only thing that has to be covered is your cunt slit.

The thong can end at the top of it and must go down far enough to cover your slit when you're bent over shaking your ass. Here, try this one.

Sami slipped her thong off and pulled up the sheer, see-through patch of cloth that barely covered her cunt slit but didn't hide it from view.

Sami said, "You can see clearly through it."

The girl laughed and said, "The gentlemen want to see your pussy. The law says it must be covered with three square inches of material."

Sami laughed, and the girl said, "I'm Gina." Sami then introduced herself.

Sami did her four sets that first night and collected seven hundred dollars in tips. Add that to the three hundred paid by the club.

A grand total of $1,000 for strutting around a stage pretending to dance.All the while, she was getting close enough for a slew of drunk and high black men to stare at her fair-skinned white titties and twat.

Sami left the club with one of the bouncers escorting her to her car to assure her safety.

Sami got home and recounted her money, stuffing it under a loose floorboard in a shoe box. At this rate, she can get a boob job after two months of dancing.

That Monday, she made an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon to talk about breast augmentation surgery.

The surgeon explained the process and the size selection for the best results given her age and current size. 

The finished look will add an inch to her boobs and take her to a "B" cup size.

All in all, it will enhance her appearance in such a way as to remove any doubt about her gender.

That night, she met with Amy, who wanted to go to the mall. Amy insisted they wear their short skirts and tight blouses as that always attracted the guys. Amy told Sami she had been feeling particularly horny the last few days.

They drove to the mall in Amy's mom's minivan. They hung out talking to a few guys who were eager to spend time with them. 

Both girls had picked out their lucky men, and after kissing and getting hot, suggested they go to the parking lot for some privacy.

They got into the car and continued to kiss and pet their prospective partners. Amy was the first to remove her blouse, and her guy was mauling those fun bags like a starving baby.

Sami allowed her partner to pull her blouse over her head and proceed to suck and pinch her prominently pointy pierced nipples.

Both guys were enthralled by the girls' having pierced nipples. They had never seen girls with pierced nipples before.

Amy was the aggressor with her hook-up, reaching down and unzipping his shorts and sucking his cock to full hardness.

Once, she reached under her skirt and unsnapped the elastic holding her thong in place, and straddled him as the thong fell to the floor.

Amy sank onto his rigid cock, centering it in the entrance of her unprotected slut cunt.

She started bouncing up and down with her tits flopping about in unison with her up and down, plunging on the hard cock filling her.

Sami allowed her guy to flip up her skirt and remove the thong. He then climbed between her legs and thrust his hard cock into her very wet, horny cunt.

As the guy between her legs was thrusting in and out, building up to his orgasm, she was watching Amy thrust her unprotected slut bitch cunt up and down on the cock of the guy she had just picked up that night.

That guy was squeezing her tits and flicking her nipples when he stiffened up and dumped his seed into Amy's slut cunt.

Sami smiled, knowing Amy just got cum dumped again, making it twice in the same week.

But Amy wasn't done. She was extra horny, so she dislodged herself from his softening cock. Then he slid down, taking his slimy wet cock into her mouth, sucking it to a renewed erection.

Sami was nearing her climax, brought on by the good fucking from her partner and the erotic scene of Amy possibly getting knocked up by an unknown partner.

She reached a climax at the same time as her mate grunted, filling her with his sperm. Sami gushed, soaking the guy's cock and balls with cunt juice.

Amy climbed up and once again slid the guy's cock into her horny slut fuck-hole. She rode him like a bronco until he dumped another load of cum into her horny, receptive cunt.

Sami smiled, "If Amy only knew..."