Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't commit to anything, other than they each promised that whatever they did, the other would be involved. Betsy couldn't see herself falling into a series of random sexual encounters with men like Paula, and Darren insisted that wasn't a fantasy of his at all. But he did like the idea of watching her with someone, much like Rob had that first time. He just admitted he'd rather be involved in some way.

"So, you'd be okay with maybe us being with another man," she teased.

"Wouldn't be the first time," he admitted in a brash moment of candor.

"What about another couple?"

"It's kind of the same thing, isn't it? You're just splitting off into pairs."

"Can you handle that?" she asked.

"Can you?"

"I've never been the jealous type, Darren. You know that. I've seen women eyeing you for years. It makes me proud."

"And I know you've had guys try to get into your pants for years as well."

"I don't wear pants that often," she grinned. "Although that might change now."

"You know what I mean. I see guys leering at you all the time."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Okay with it? Why do you think I want you to wear less? It's not just for me, it's for them. I love showing you off. I damn near came in my pants when you stripped in the hallway!"

"So, you want me to show more of myself," she teased again.

"Yes... very much."

"Hmm. Duly noted. Would you be okay if we were with another woman?"

"Would you?" he chuckled, thinking he'd just won a jackpot of some with her even asking the question.

He nearly choked when she hissed, "Wouldn't be the first time."

They went back and forth for a few minutes, he trying to pry things from her, while she gracefully dodged his questions. She was in a playful mood, and frankly, she was becoming very horny. More than she was when she first entered the room. She wasn't sure they'd ever act out on anything they'd discussed. In truth, it all seemed like verbal foreplay; like they were just saying those things to turn each other on. It wouldn't come as a surprise to her if one or both of them backtracked on what they'd discussed as soon as their carnal activities for the evening were over. After all, that was human nature.

Still, she was in the heat of the moment, and she found herself spreading her legs for him in a lewd fashion, her hand moving down her chest.

"So, you like to watch, do you?" she hissed again. Even though all the blood from his brain had suddenly rushed to his growing erection, he had enough wherewithal to nod affirmatively. First playing with her nipples, she toyed with them, making them harder by pinching and rolling them. "I've never told you this, but I love having my nipples pulled during sex. It makes me wet."

Now he was certain all the blood had left his head. He couldn't have heard her right. She never talked that way. "Th... that's good to know."

"I expect you to remember later tonight. Don't worry about hurting me. You can pull, and twist, and pinch, and even bite them. I won't mind. I might have an orgasm, but I won't mind."

"Okay," he panted, licking his lips as she leaned back.

She couldn't see him now, but she knew he was looking. She moved closer, her ass toward the edge of the bed. Spreading her legs wide, she offered him a clear glimpse of her wet hole. The soft fur covering her pussy was neatly trimmed. It was something she did for herself, but he was always appreciative, especially whenever he ate her.

He could just make out her clit beginning to protrude, her labia now splitting open from her excitement. Her wetness clung to her pubic hair like morning dew, and he could swear he could smell the aroma of her arousal from where he was sitting. He watched as her hands went to her thighs, holding them open; her perfectly manicured nails coming into view. They were painted red, like her toes, matching the dress she'd worn the first night at the restaurant in town.

Soon her fingers traipsed along the edge of her labia, and he could see her tremble. Her stomach sucked in, and he found himself rising in his seat a bit, lifting up to get a better view. He could see her breasts rising and falling, much like his own chest; the anticipation of what she was about to do made his brow begin go sweat.

Running her middle finger lower, she slid it between her soft pink lips, before dipping it inside to the first knuckle. Soon she had two, and then three fingers inside. At first only to that initial point, but shortly after, she was thrusting them deep. Her left hand went to her chest, pulling and yanking on the buds she said she loved having stimulated. It was incredible to him how abusive she was being to them. It was far more than anything he'd ever done. It made sense. While she was incredible at giving him handjobs from time to time, he always knew more than her exactly what he wanted. Then again, there was something so much better about her doing it than him.

It was obvious to him, however, that his wife masturbated a lot. She was almost acrobatic in the way she was able to move her body to accommodate her desires. Her legs were lifted at the knees, pulled back along the mattress. She was as open as she could be, her fingers jamming into her cunt hard and fast. The wet squishing sound combined with her soft mewls of pleasure, and he wondered how many times she'd done that in the house with him there and he didn't know it. It excited him to think of her doing it just like that, a forbidden pleasure. He began to look at her like he'd just walked into their house and found her that way. Seconds later he'd fished out his cock through the opening of his pants, and he was slowly stroking it.

Her back arched, her eyes clenching shut as her climax arrived. She was thrashing her head almost violently as she suppressed her screams. The resulting wail of ecstasy was one he'd never forget. It triggered his lust.

Launching from his seat, he made it to her in three aggressive strides, his forearms cradling the back of her knees as he bent her backward. She removed her hand just in time for him to slam his fat cock all the way into her in an aggressive lunge. She wanted to scream, but only air escaped her lungs as he began fucking her hard and fast. He took her hand, still covered with her juices, and he brought it to her mouth, making her suck on them. She opened her eyes, a greedy smile on her face as she did as he wanted.

There was something intoxicating about him fucking her while still fully dressed. She became wetter from the imagery, her naked body being pressed unceremoniously into the bed, while he didn't bother to do anything more than unzip and fuck. For whatever reason, that appealed to her, the animalistic nature of the act. So did when he lowered his head, taking most of her nipple and areola into his mouth, sucking wildly.

That move, along with the way he was plowing into her, made her erupt in a second orgasm. This one lasting until a third was ripped from her shuddering body. She tried to point her toes, finding it more difficult in that she never removed her heels.

It was in that moment that she transformed from a mother and a wife into something else; into someone much more identifiable with how she felt as he ravaged her pussy. She wasn't sure when she'd first heard it before, but she obviously knew what it meant. She often thought of herself in that light whenever she recalled those glorious days when she was a college co-ed, using it to define her activities. And from what was happening to her, she knew that's how it felt to be one again.

"FUCK ME DARREN! FUCK YOUR SLUTTY WIFE!" she screamed.

It was as if her words were a trigger. His wife had always portrayed herself as a sweet, innocent woman that showed grace and poise whenever they were out together. But the way she'd dressed that night, and how she'd shed those sexy clothes in the hallway were indelibly imprinted on his brain. She was doing what he'd hoped, altering her behavior now that they were on what he viewed as an adult vacation. And now she was screaming at him, begging to be pounded harder, calling herself a name he'd never heard her say before. It was all too much for him.

His lust boiling over, he quickened his pace, pulling upright so he could gain more power. Grabbing her nipples, he pulled them wildly, twisting his hands in the process. Her breasts were being stretched, and she let out a guttural wail that made a shiver run down his spine. His first reaction was to recoil for fear he'd gone too far, but he knew better. She snorted, a sputtering cough leaving her lungs as she barked for him to do it again.

Her pussy clutched at his cock and she came.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAA!"

His sperm raced up his shaft, his balls pulling in toward his body so hard that it hurt a bit. A final thrust deep into her cunt, he held himself still, mauling her tits as he joined her.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

He collapsed, and she clutched his body, her legs and arms pulling him into her. She let her hands roamed over his sweat-soaked shirt, feeling his back rise and fall as he gulped for breath. She was doing the same; her deep breaths matching his, feeling her pulse begin to slow after a minute or so. Her fingers found his scalp, and she ran them though his thick hair, kissing his cheek.

"Yes... that was definitely a fuck," she whispered, making him laugh.

"I love you Betsy."

"I love you too, sweetie. Now get off me so I can go get cleaned up."

"Aw... you know I hate it when you run off to clean up after we make love," he said as he dutifully rolled to the side.

"I thought we just agreed that was a fuck. Wives make love. I'm a slut, remember?"

"I don't know what's gotten into you, Bets, but I love it."

"That big fat dick is what got into me," she laughed as she tried to scoot off the bed, only to have him grab her and try to hold her there. "Let me go, sweetie. I told you, I need to get cleaned up."

"No you don't. You look beautiful just like you are. I love it when your pussy is messy."

"Hmm... that's interesting. You're more like Rob than you're letting on."

"I meant when I make it messy."

Making a fake groan as she got to her feet, she waved, "Well relax. I don't intend to do anything about that mess right now."

"Then why are you getting up?"

"I need to clean another hole, so you can make a mess there."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy sighed as she looked out the front window. She actually felt her ass pucker a bit as she recalled that night in Chicago. It was Carrie who'd first turned her on to anal sex, and it was Carrie that showed her the importance of properly cleaning herself out in order to enjoy it.

She loved it when Darren fucked her there. With him still having his foreskin, it was incredible the way his cock would glide in and out, making the actual act more enjoyable once he'd crammed the big thing inside her tight back hole. She wished he'd take advantage of it more often. In fact, she was hoping he might do it soon, having given herself a couple of enemas earlier that afternoon while preparing for his return.

"Where is he?" she whined, her head now resting on the top of the couch as she looked longingly down the street. She was certain he'd be home well before Neil got home from school. But she wanted him home now.

She glanced to her left, eyeing the morning newspaper on the coffee table. There was another headline about a break-in at a hotel in Washington. She'd been interested in it the first few months, keeping track as the investigative reporters dug deeper. It fell into her love of history and writing, the idea of working for a newspaper still a long-burning desire.

What interested her more at the moment was an article in the entertainment section that was next to her on the couch. Looking at it, she got excited all over again.

"I wonder if I can really get him to take me."