Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

Rob patted him on the back. "You'll see, buddy. And I promise you're going to love it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mack didn't think it was possible that he could be distracted from the sight of his wife and how she was dressed. After all, she was wearing a dress that appeared to be two sizes to small; the bright white material hugging Carrie's womanly curves like it was somehow adhered to her body. That was a good thing, considering it was strapless. There were sleeves that ran the length of her arms, giving it a very elegant look, the design showing all of her shoulders. Yet it was the eight-inch hole in the front, strategically placed to show off her massive cleavage that made the dress what it was. He hadn't been able to tear his eyes away from that deep crevice between her pale white breasts. It was as if he was seeing them for the first time.

His reaction to his wife's attire wasn't much different than the ones Darren and Rob had regarding their respective spouses. Paula was wearing an incredibly skintight red tank dress with spaghetti straps, the pleated bottom of it coming to just above mid-thigh. Her protruding nipples showed more evidence of what everyone already knew; the style of the dress dictating she go without a bra.

So was Betsy. She'd bought herself a very short black cocktail dress. It had long sleeves, along with a plunging neckline, but it was also backless, the top of her shapely ass almost coming into view. The black high-heeled sandals she'd purchased showed most of her sexy feet. Combining that classic look with the French nails she'd had done that afternoon, her husband's leering stares told her she'd made the right choice for the evening.

"What protocol are you going with tonight?" he asked as they waited for their friends to arrive at the elevator so they could make their way to wherever they were going.

"Three, of course," she winked sexily, indicating that she was also going without panties underneath her dress.

"Holy shit," he gasped, taking another look at just how short the outfit actually was. He visibly shivered, knowing there was a very real possibility she'd be flashing someone her pussy if she weren't careful. And by the smoldering look in her eyes, he didn't think she intended to be.

"You wanted me to be wild this week, didn't you?" she whispered as she sidled up against his hard body. His hand wandered down her bare back, his fingers traipsing along the edge of the material, daring himself to slip his fingers underneath to cup her ass. He resisted for the moment, feeling her hand against the front of his pants, her own fingers trailing up the length of his hardening cock. "And Paula tells me the place we're going is wild, so I should fit right in."

Paula was right, which was why Mack was suddenly distracted when they finally arrived, his eyes no longer on his wife. It was hard not to be. After all, it's not every day a hot young woman in a distinctive bunny costume greets you at the door.

"This is going to be an incredible night!" he exclaimed, patting Rob on the back excitedly as his friend flashed a membership card to the woman.

"Welcome to the Playboy Club, Mr. Foster. I'm Mindy. How many are in your party tonight?"

"There are six of us, Mindy," he replied confidently.

"Have all of you been here before, or would you like me to show you around?"

"We'd like the tour, please, if you don't mind," he nodded, although he'd been to the club several times. There was just something about following a girl in that distinctive costume that he found intoxicating.

If the night wasn't sexually charged before, it certainly was once they arrived at the club. While there weren't naked bodies everywhere, like the uninformed might think if they only read the magazine for its pictures, the bunnies in their outfits definitely created an aura that was electric. As for the rest of the crowd, all of the men there were dressed in suits, while the women were dressed to kill.

Once the tour was completed, they made their way to the Playmate bar, where they got cocktails served by bunnies. Rob recognized one of them as being an actual Playmate.

"She was Miss November last year," he boasted, as if he'd been the one that personally selected her for the honor.

"How would you possibly know that?" Carrie asked.

"We told you, he has a subscription. Remember the cartoon we talked about the other night," Paula offered, not the least bit jealous. "He likes to memorize the centerfolds to see if he can spot them when we come here."

"How the hell did you become a member?"

"Through my work," he shrugged. "A buddy of mine got me in."

"How often do you come here?" Betsy asked.

Paula answered, "Well, not that often, since we don't live in Chicago. But we travel here a few times a year for his business. We've also been to the ones in St. Louis, Detroit, Columbus and Las Vegas. I really look forward to going to them."

"I bet you do, you horny slut," Carrie laughed, elbowing her friend.

"Oh, it's not that so much. I feel sophisticated whenever we come here. This one is my favorite because it was the first. Come on. Let's go to the club room."

Carrying their drinks, the group made their way toward the live music coming from another part of the club. Inside was a local band playing for the members and their guests. Most of them were just sitting and listening, while others were actually up and dancing. Paula placed her drink on a table and grabbed her husband by the arm, pulling him to the dance floor.

"Aw, Paula... you know I don't like dancing."

"Too bad. You promised the next time we came here you would. I'm holding you to that mister."

Soon the others joined in, most of them having a great time. Darren and Betsy loved to dance, and they were showing off some amazing moves as they followed the rhythms of the beat. Mack and Carrie were having fun too, until Carrie finally had to bow out.

"I knew I shouldn't have worn these new heels," she complained.

"Why did you?" Mack asked.

"Because I wanted to be sexy for you tonight," she confessed.

"Carrie, you're always sexy to me. And it's not because of what shoes you wear."

"No, but you have to admit, you love me in them, don't you," she teased, her fingers running along his jaw line.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRR," he growled, making her laugh.

"Let me sit this one out, honey."

"Me too," Rob said to Paula, his genuine distaste for dancing coming out more than it probably should.

"I want to dance!" she pouted.

"You've danced without me before."

"Come on, Rob. Darren and Betsy are still dancing."

"Darren and Betsy are freaks of nature. Look at them. It's like being next to Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers out there. I look foolish."

"Nobody's looking at you, Rob. They're looking at the woman you're dancing with, wishing they were you."

"How conceited is that?" Mack laughed.

"I'm not trying to sound conceited. It's what he says to me all the time, Mack. He loves showing me off. It's part of who we are... but he won't do it when it counts."

"Paula, I don't dance well. You'd be better off dancing by yourself."

"AGGGHH!" she groaned, knowing it was a losing cause. "Carrie, if you're going to sit out for a while, do you mind if I borrow your husband so I can dance?"

"Mack?" Carrie asked him, wondering if he still wanted to go out onto the floor. After all, he'd been having a great time. He shrugged, and Carrie acquiesced. "Sure, go ahead."

Carrie understood exactly how Paula felt. Mack had been the same way for years. It took lots of coaxing, and a surprise gift certificate for five Arthur Murray lessons, but he finally came around to love it. Like their friends the Thomas', they loved to go dancing.

Rob sat down next to his sister; the two of them watching their friends and loved ones cavort on the dance floor, enjoying what really was a terrific band. He called over to one of the waitress bunnies, asking for a second round of drinks. All except for Paula; somehow she was already on her fourth gun and tonic.

When the fresh drinks arrived, she stopped dancing long enough to take another big gulp from her glass before dragging her brother-in-law back out. He didn't seem to mind, enjoying the feminine scenery around him.

Darren and Betsy took a longer break. They stood next to where Carrie and Rob were sitting, nursing their drinks as they caught their breath.

"You're an incredible dancer," said a dashing gentleman to Betsy as he eased up beside her. He was wearing a tailored tuxedo; a ravishing auburn-haired beauty on his left arm, conveniently outfitted in a silky red bunny outfit.

"Thank you," she smiled, sticking out her hand to take the one he offered.

He took her hand, kissing the back of it. "I'm Hugh, and this is Gale."

"Hello, Hugh. Gale. I'm Betsy... and this is my husband, Darren," she said, gently tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

Darren turned around, his jaw nearly hitting the floor.

"Good evening, Darren," the gentleman smiled, shaking his hand. "You move very well on the floor yourself. This is your first time here, isn't it?"

"Uh, yes, it is," he said with a wide grin. "We're guests of the Fosters; Rob and Paula."

"Pardon me, but you knew this was our first time here?" Betsy asked; unconvinced that he could possibly know that, given the nature of the club and the vast number of people that must pass through it each week."

"Like I said, you two make quite a striking impression. I'd like to think I'd remember that if you'd been here before. You're very graceful together."

"Why, thank you," she replied confidently, her hand covering her chest. It pleased Darren that she wasn't bashful about his compliment.

Even when he added, "Of course I also try never forget a pretty face, or the sexy figure that goes with it." His disarming smile put them both at ease as he started to move past them. "Speaking of which, Gale, why don't we see how well we do out there on the floor."

Gale smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

"She's just saying that," he chuckled. "She's worked here for a while. She'll be the first one to tell you the costume isn't that easy to dance in."

"Is that why you couldn't wait to get me out of it?" she teased.

Betsy and Darren had a look of shock come over them, but he raised his hand. "It's not what you think. Gale is going to be our Playmate of the Month in August. We just finished her photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. It's spectacular. Anyway, Darren, Betsy... it was wonderful to meet you. Please, do enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Thank you, Mr. Hefner," she responded.

"Please... call me Hef."

As soon as the coast was clear, Rob was right by their side, looking on in awe toward the dance floor."

"Was that..."

"...the next Miss August? Why yes it was, Rob," Betsy quipped, her hand going to Rob's chin, lifting it playfully to close his open mouth.

"Not her... wait, she's going to be Miss August?"

"That's what Hef said," she shrugged. "You'll get to see her naked in just over a month."

"Dammit!"

"What, you want to see her naked now, I suppose?" Darren laughed, the three of them sitting down with Carrie at a table.

"No. Well, yeah, but we both know that's not happening. It's just... I've been a member for over two years, and you get to meet Hefner before I do!"

"Well that's your own fault, buddy. According to Hef, he noticed us on the dance floor. That's why he came up to us in the first place. If you would have stayed out there, he would have walked up to you."

"If I would have been dancing, he would have walked up to me and then walked me out the door. He'd probably take my key membership too. I'm not a good dancer... not like Paula."

At that moment, though, Paula wasn't dancing as much as she was molding her body against Mack. The two were slow dancing, and she was taking liberties with the situation. And it caught Carrie's eye.

"What is she doing?"

"What is who doing?" Betsy responded.

"Paula!"

Rob looked toward his wife, shaking his head. "That would be her, trying to pick up a guy."

"What?

"She gets frisky when she drinks. You know that. You've known her longer than I have. And when she gets this way, I usually encourage her to... you know."

"Well the guy she's trying to get into bed so you can have your jollies afterward happens to be my husband!"

"Oh... yeah. I guess I forgot about that," he laughed, even though he hadn't. While it was no surprise to him that Paula hadn't curtailed her unusual sexual games, since alcohol always overrode rational thinking when it came to his wife, he never dreamed she'd lose her inhibitions with Mack in her sights.

Carrie tried to play it off at first, thinking she was overreacting. After all, Paula was wild in college, but this was different. They were older. They had a history together. Hell, Mack was the Uncle to her kids. Surely she was just being playful, wanting to have a good time at a place that practically insisted on such behavior.

Five minutes later, she could see Mack pulling back, but Paula persisted, her hand going directly to his crotch, rubbing his shaft through his trousers. Then she fell into him deliberately and the two began making out.

Carrie wanted to explode. Not at her husband. He'd resisted as much as he could, but he was a virile man in a room that practically screamed out that he should be taking advantage of the situation Paula was giving him. Hell, the entire growing Playboy Empire was built on that very premise. Instead, she blamed Paula, and in doing so, she turned to look at the friend next to her.

"So, I'm guessing the ladies room?" Betsy asked, leaning closer toward her, speaking over the noise.

"Yes. I've seen enough. What's our escape?"

"I'll take care of it. But I'm going to ask... because there's no turning back once I start. Are you certain we do this?"

"After everything we learned about her and Rob the other night, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't. Do you?"

"This isn't college. This will change everything Carrie... forever."

"It's already changed, Betsy. Remember what we used to say; the forces of nature are spinning out of control. It's all about how we respond to them."

"Right. Checks and balances," she nodded in agreement. At first she looked resigned, but then she had a moment of clarity. And at that point, she actually became excited. "Okay, just so we're clear, we're turning the tables, right?"

"Yes, just like we used to. She hasn't changed. If anything, she's even more dangerous now."

"You act like she's a superhero. She's not Wonder Woman."

"No, but she obviously thinks she's invincible again. Look at her."

At that moment, Paula was running her hands-on Mack's chest. He was trying to resist, and while his mind and maybe even his heart told him to, his cock wasn't listening. She had him trapped there and he fell into it. When she stopped ramming her tongue into his mouth, she kissed across his cheek, before licking along his ear. As she began whispering something provocative into it, Carrie's resolve was set.

"Yeah. I'm done with this shit."

"So, we take her down, agreed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, get your thoughts together then. If we're doing this, we're doing it, all the way to its conclusion. And I mean all the way... just like college. Understood?"

"Yeah, I get it."

"I mean it Carrie. You can't back out once we start the ball in motion. This is different. These aren't guys we're never going to see again. These are our husbands. Christ, you're brother is involved in this. He's going to be a part of it. Can you really handle that?"

"I think so."

"You can't think. You have to know. This is big. This is your chest versus mine, big."

Carrie looked at her friend, a smile crossing her face. That moment of levity helped calm any nerves she might have had. "Your tits are perfect, Sis. Don't let anyone tell you different."

"If you go through with this..." she winked.

"...you too," she winked in response, finishing an unsaid sentence. But they each knew what the other meant. It was their way of confirming they were in it together, just like they had been for years. Carrie's courage came from the Betsy's poise. She was a fireball, and yet she'd always been cool under pressure. It was what made her the perfect partner in crime. At that moment, their friendship had never felt stronger.

Taking a deep breath, Carrie nodded, "Yes. Let's do this."

"What's the play then?"

"Our junior year... the lodge," she answered quickly, referring to an event that happened over a winter break from school.

"That's what I thought," Betsy agreed, already having her mind heading in that direction.

"I don't want this going too much further before we act. I want this to be fun for us, but I'm really starting to get ticked."

"We'll be fine once we get her away from here."

"Okay. Make it quick."

"On it. I'll meet you there in five minutes."

With that Carrie got up and made her way toward the restrooms. Betsy finished her drink, setting it calmly onto the table before standing.

"Where are you going?" Darren asked.

"Ladies room," she answered stoically; her eyes still on the crowd in front of them, her focus on Paula and what she was doing with Mack.

Darren was watching his wife, the storm brewing in her eyes. He'd seen it before, many times, most of them when dealing with an issue with one of their kids. It was the face of a woman that was about to do battle, those piercing blue eyes locked like lasers on her target. It seemed out of place for where they were and what they were doing and it concerned him. Standing, he leaned in close, touching her arm. She recoiled slightly, her sights never leaving what was happening in front of her.

"Betsy, what's going on?"

Turning her attention to him, she took his hand, holding it. She batted her eyes, and she had his full attention despite the surroundings. "The talk we had the other day. Were you serious about being more..."

"...sexual?" She nodded, and he confirmed. "Yes, why?"

"You're about to get your wish."

"What are you talking about?"

"Darren, I'm going to ask you to trust me. This is going to seem really radical, and I can't tell you a lot right now. I promise that I'll fill you in on some of it sometime tomorrow. But I'll never be able to tell you everything."

"Sorority secrets?" he grinned, having gotten used to that generic non-answer over the years.

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No. Just pointing out the obvious... that usually seems to be the case whenever we're around Carrie and Paula. But I understand."

"I hope you do, sweetheart, because I'm going to ask you to do something, and I need to know that I can count on you."

"Okay, now you're scaring me, Betsy. What is it?"

"There's nothing to be scared about. I've been down this road many times with my friends. But Carrie and I need to do something, and I need your help. Can I count on you?"

"Always. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to let me take this where it needs to go. I want you to follow my lead... to the letter. You can't argue or question me tonight. About anything. I'm going to be taking us... all of us, down this road. And I need you to understand, you're going to see me do things that... baby, I can't have you balking at what I'm doing. I'm in charge, you're not. And I won't accept you judging me."

"I would never --"

"I'm going to need you to hold that thought until we can talk tomorrow, Darren. Our life is about to drastically change tonight, and I don't even have time dwell on that right now. I have a job to do. And you do too."

"Okay, what is it?" he asked nervously, the ominous way she was talking hanging over him.

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers