Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

Darren winked. "I told you. Go ahead, buddy. Have at it."

It was the wildest ride Betsy ever had sexually. It wasn't something she'd ever thought of, let alone attempt, but having a cock in her ass and her cunt at the same time was incredible, and she knew it wouldn't be the last time she did it. In fact, she was convinced at that moment that her life with Darren would never be the same. And she knew he knew it too, because he'd been the one to orchestrate that magical moment for her. Yes, she'd planted a seed in a way, but he took full advantage of the situation she was in.

Now she was lying next to Carrie as Mack slowly ground his cock deep into his wife's cunt. Reliving her first foursome in her head, she opened her eyes to watch the Richardsons casually having sex like they were home alone. It stunned her. It was such a contrast. Carrie's shocked gasp when she walked back into the room to see her servicing all three hard cocks at once still resonated in her brain. What she was watching next to her seemed so tame compared to that moment.

Rising up slightly, she rested her elbow on the mattress and cradled her head in her hand. "I don't know how you can fuck like that Carrie. Try some variety for Christ's sake. Anyone can have sex like that."

She was teasing about how they were in a missionary position. Carrie shrugged and said, "What can I say. I'm boring. Not everyone is as daring as you are."

"Bullshit," she replied, "I've seen you do more than that before."

"I'm sure she's right. So stop talking and start sucking, Carrie" Darren scolded as he returned from Paula rejuvenating his cock to be at her side, forcing her mouth over his hard shaft.

"That's my man. Taking what he wants. You should take her like you had them take me, sweetie"

"You know, you're right again! I'm tired of blowjobs. I want to fuck," he griped.

He had a point. Betsy hadn't planned on taking three guys at once, but he'd forced the issue. Since he had, he didn't have the heart not to finish what he'd started. With Mack and Rob both hammering her lower half, he felt obligated to do the same. So, he fucked Betsy's mouth. He'd gone to her only intending for her to get him hard, but once things progressed, he was too far gone to stop. If she wanted three guys at once, in his mind it only counted if they all came. So, he did, making her swallow his load.

Betsy was quick to remind him of that now that he was getting sucked again. "Well you can't fuck me. You promised your next load to Carrie. That wouldn't be fair."

"And again... you're right," he snapped as he pulled out of her mouth. Forcing Mack to roll over, Carrie was now in the same precarious position Betsy had been in earlier, only with Darren pressing his thick cock into her back hole.

"Holy shit... you're not serious!" she exclaimed, only to reach behind and pull her cheeks apart for him. Still, she continued her faint protest, saying, "She's not that right!"

Betsy smiled. "THAT'S my man. Take what you want, sweetie. Fuck that fine ass of hers!"

Carrie leaned forward, her big chest resting against her husbands, her tits holding her up in a way. She rested there, her eyes closed, letting herself get used to what was happening to her. It was uncomfortable at first. She'd never had a cock as thick as Darren's in her ass before; something she was quick to note to Betsy, wondering how she could take it all those years. But soon she relaxed and let go.

"THIS IS INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEEE," she yelled as she came.

Paula spit out Rob's cock to call out the number, wondering if anyone besides him heard her, or cared. She felt so alone, even during those times when she was busy sucking on a cock. She wanted to be a part of what was going on. Hell, at that point, she would have done anything to at least see it.

Betsy was quick to point out to that as incredible as it was, she was still missing out. "You know, you can't set that personal record without a third cock," she teased, loving that she had one up on her.

It was at that moment, on that night, that everything really did change between the couples. Perhaps they never would do anything like they were doing again. Perhaps it was always going to be a one-time thing. But it changed when Rob made his way to the bed and stood in front his sister, his cock looming over her head like a big tree branch. The remnants of her latest climax were still rumbling inside her. So were the two hard cocks pistoning in and out like a finely tuned machine. Batting her eyes, she focused on the fleshy shaft throbbing in front of her face.

"It's up to you, Carrie," he said with a brotherly smile.

"Good god, Rob... really?" she said with a crinkled face, recoiling a bit to allow herself some distance.

He started to back away, feeling like Paula, and that he'd crossed a line as well. "I... I'm sorry, sis. I just thought I'd offer. It's just a blowjob."

"You know, calling it just a blowjob has gotten me into a lot of trouble over the years," she winked, before reaching out to actually grab his cock. Pulling him toward her, she looked at Betsy. "So you thought I wouldn't do this, eh?"

"I never said that. But actually, no... I wouldn't have called that one."

Looking down between her mammoth breasts, she saw her husband grinning from ear to ear. "Mack Richardson?"

"Yes, dear."

"Do NOT mention this to my mother," she said with a stern expression. "This is forever to be considered a sorority secret."

"God, I love that sorority," he said as he humped his hips.

Just before she took Rob's cock past her lips, she made one final proclamation, made directly to him. "Two conditions, Robert. One, we're not fucking... ever. No matter how many times we get together like this in the future, we're never going that far."

"Agreed. And again... ewww," he replied like he had before at the notion of fucking his sister. It was a wonder he didn't start to deflate that moment.

"Well, some would say the same for this. But you happen to have a slutty sister that agrees with you. It's just a blowjob. But that brings me to my second condition. Full of cum or not, you're eating my pussy as payback as soon as we're done here. Understood?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The feelings that stirred inside of Betsy after that week were hard to ignore. Watching Carrie suck her brother as part of a foursome was enlightening. On the one hand, there was the raw sexuality of the incestuous act. On the other was the obviously love they had for each other. He only offered so she could make her fantasy come true, if it was even a fantasy for her. It was more like a truth or dare stunt, Betsy setting the bar high, and seeing if Carrie would follow suit and attempt it on her own.

Carrie only obliged because she knew she could trust him. And because she didn't want Betsy to have one up on her... it was a college déjà vu moment, the two of them always pushing each other like that sexually. While the act itself was taboo in so many ways, it was one of the hottest things Betsy had ever seen and it changed her view on so many things.

She was certain, not only from what Carrie had said but from the way the week had ended, that they would be vacationing with their friends again in the future and it would be a sexual thrill ride from the start. After all, the rest of their stay in Chicago turned into a round robin of debauchery. She couldn't recall how many times she fucked Mack or Rob, but it was too many to count in her slutty little head.

Betsy realized after being a part of something so life altering that first night, that to reset the dial and go back to the way things had been before that was a ridiculous notion. They'd freed themselves of the ordinary life they'd had before. Now that they were out, they were never going to be happy back in that box again.

First they had to deal with the Paula situation. While both Betsy and Carrie were thrilled with the way things were evolving, and so were the men, there couldn't be any misconception that she shouldn't have to pay. Just because everyone was having the most incredible week of their lives didn't mean she was suddenly absolved of what she did to set it all in motion. There would be no leniency for everything turning out better than expected. In their view, it only turned out well because of how they reacted to what she'd done. And she needed to be reminded of that.

The restrictions were lifted after than first night. Well, the next morning. Everyone pretty much crashed together in a naked heap, leaving Paula tied and blindfolded to the chair during the night. She was released on Friday morning, allowed to finally shower the grime off of her that was left behind from the encounter she'd had with the cabbie.

But once she was clean, she was tied again. This time to a bed, face down, with her ass propped up with a pillow. She was on the second bed in Carrie's room, and she'd remain there until Sunday. They'd let her loose from time to time to eat, or go to the bathroom, but other than that, she was made to wait to be used.

And by used, that meant she got fucked in the ass. The guys were put on a rotation; every three hours one of them would have to fuck her in the ass. It seemed simple, but since they were also having sex with two other hot women, they had to pace themselves. Paula hated it, in most part because she wasn't cumming at all. And she couldn't frig herself while they fucked her. All she could do was lie there and take it.

Rob was first up, for obvious reasons. He was a bit angry at her for denying him that orifice for all those years when she insisted she'd never do something so vile and disgusting. Now he wondered how many times she'd let another guy have her ass when she was out fucking around on him, both before he discovered her infidelity and afterward when he actually encouraged it.

Betsy and Carrie had already agreed on what her punishment would be. They knew how much she loathed anal sex, and it would be worse for her if she couldn't move to make herself cum. The number of hours apart when she was fucked had been determined by the number of orgasms Betsy and Carrie had that first night. Whatever that number ended up being, it was divided by how many hours that were left until they had to check out Sunday morning. In essence, she had to be fucked in the ass for each orgasm they had that first night, and they'd outdone themselves. She was going to have to endure over twenty anal invasions over the final three days.

As for the Carrie and Betsy, they had the best of both worlds. They were able to not only fuck as much as they wanted, they also got to have fun with each other again. It was like the summer after their first year in college, before Paula arrived.

Betsy wouldn't dare speak for Carrie, but she was in heaven, and she had to think her friend thought so as well. They set up some loose rules to make things easier to handle, not wanting every night to become an all-out orgy. And with all of their rooms on the same floor, it made things easier.

They started by putting out the do not disturb signs all the time, only calling down to housekeeping for fresh towels. They liked the idea of keeping the sheets messy, as it again reminded them of college, when doing laundry was a twice a month event. Then they moved to separate rooms. Betsy went back to hers, while Carrie took over Paula's. That allowed them to rotate without too much fuss. The guys would do most of the shifting, leaving them to themselves for a good portion of the day.

Twice a day, at nine in the morning and six at night, they'd meet up in the bigger room to eat. They'd call for room service and have it delivered. Once that was done, Carrie and Betsy would put on a lesbian show for the guys. And once that was over, they'd put on a robe and depart to where they were staying, waiting for the next man to arrive.

When Betsy actually slept, it was with a different man each night. The odd guy out would sleep on the spare bed in the room with Paula to make sure she was okay, and to fuck her when the required hour arrived. It was all brilliantly worked out and Betsy had put it together, writing down the details on a hotel stationary pad.

She did get one last opportunity to have all three guys again, and it didn't surprise her that Carrie did it too. While it was odd at first, she and Rob quickly got over whatever misgivings they might have had about what they'd done together that first night, first with her blowing him and swallowing his sperm... her nieces and nephews, as she put it. And then how he went about cleaning out the big load of cum Mack had left for him, which made Carrie joke about future offspring all over again. Actually, fucking would have been too much for either of them to handle, but somehow they were able to set aside the oral fixation they shared to the point that they repeated the acts several times over the next couple of days. They reasoned that if they were going to keep doing this as the three couples, eliminating each other totally as potential partners was going to make them both feel left out too often.

By Sunday morning, as Darren was fucking Paula's ass with his massive rod last more time, it didn't seem so strange to Betsy to see Carrie and Rob on the other bed in a twisted sixty-nine. It somehow seemed normal for what the weekend had become. Then again, what she was seeing was a reflection from the window she was currently pressed up against. Knowing they'd be leaving the city she would now always associate with uninhibited sex, she was busy letting Mack fuck her from behind against the glass pane, her naked body on display to the windows of the skyscrapers across the street.

Three hours after that, Mack's cum still leaking from her pussy, she had to find a way to assimilate herself back into a life she no longer recognized, or wanted to. First, she had to endure the ridiculously long drive home to Virginia, and that wouldn't start until they drove to her parents' house to get their kids. They stayed overnight on the way home, but it was a humdrum hotel and it was a single unit with two double beds. It wasn't anything like where they stayed in Chicago. With the kids in the room with them, there was nothing she could do with her husband anyway.

That was the worst of it, though. Once home, she quickly found ways to spice up their sex life. Or keep it spiced up; the taste of naughtiness they'd experienced together was still fresh on her palate. She didn't come up with anything as scandalous as fucking outside their marriage. Hell, she didn't expect that at all. But that week certainly had them connecting more and they couldn't keep their hands off each other when the first came home.

Thankfully, their vacation with the Richardsons and Fosters became an annual event. They even stayed at the same hotel in Chicago each year, giving them over a week to forget all about the boundaries that are normally associated with a marriage vow. They instead looked to expand them... to burst through them sexually. It was such a thrilling experience whenever they got together. Afterward, she found she was happier, and because of that she was a better mother, a better wife, and a much more inventive lover for her husband.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Her patience was beginning to wear down. She'd been on that couch for so long she couldn't remember what time she actually sat down on it. All she knew was Darren hadn't come home yet.

She could remind herself of all those outlandish sexual adventures she'd had in college, or while on those incredible vacations in Chicago to keep her worked up. But she couldn't get past the reason she was on that couch to begin with... the crux of the argument that led to her feeling the way she'd felt all week. Those naughty trips down memory lane were a tease; a wicked reminder of what happened before he left.

She'd wanted fucked again, having gotten used to his being home every other week. The structure of his job was so different than those years in Indiana. Now on his own, in charge of his district, he had a bit more freedom. He only traveled every other week, unlike when they were first married and he was gone every one for at least four days and most of them five. She'd gone from just sharing weekends with him to having him home more often than not. And with him being at the office by himself the weeks he didn't travel, his drivers being the ones on the road full-time, it allowed him some freedom as the manager. He could come and go as he pleased for the most part, which was something she'd become very fond of.

Just the Friday before, he'd gone into work late, fucking her as soon as Neil got on the bus. And they did it again when he came home for lunch that afternoon. At least twice a week when he wasn't on the road, Betsy would hear Darren's car pull into their gravel driveway in the middle of the day and her heart would race, wondering if he might be home for sex. Sometimes he couldn't, needing to pick up something or make a quick bite to eat before heading to a meeting. But more often than not, they'd do something.

They had to curtail their carnal activities a bit over the weekends for obvious reasons, but it really wasn't an issue. Their son was out of the house playing with friends most of the day, which left plenty of time for some afternoon hanky-panky on Saturday, which Darren took full advantage of the weekend before he left.

Sunday was another matter though. They'd made love again Saturday night after the lights were out in the house, but Sunday they had plans most of the day. When they came home, Darren had to pack for his weeklong trip to the New York area, and once that was done he hit the sack, needing to rest up for the long drive he had ahead of him the next day.

She had hoped to give him a wake-up gift that morning, blowing him awake before she sent him off happy with an early morning romp between the sheets. Instead, her alarm didn't go off and her plans were ruined. She tried to beg him to have sex with her before he left, but she knew as well as he did that if he didn't leave by eight, the traffic he'd encounter would put him behind schedule the entire week.

Instead of dealing with the disappointment, she took it out on him, blaming the constant travel in his job and how it was affecting their marriage. It was total bullshit, since they'd had more sex the last four years than they'd had the previous fourteen combined, but she needed something to pin her anger on and that was it.

He took her barrage of insults and false claims, knowing why she was upset. He tried to let it roll off his broad shoulders like he usually did whenever she went off on one of her rare explosive rants. He thought he'd actually make it out the door when she calmed just before he needed to leave, but she made one last desperate attempt to get him to reconsider.

When he rebuffed her, she literally screamed, her exasperation coming to a head.

"Feel better?" he asked, knowing he shouldn't have. He'd have been better keeping his big mouth shut. But she was acting so childish it was hard not to point it out.

"No, you stupid jerk! I can't understand why you won't fuck me!"

"Because I really don't find the way you're acting very attractive, for one."

"Where are you going?" she snapped.

"New York," he replied bluntly as he opened the storm door, finally fed up with her antics. "But if I had known you were going to act like a fucking bitch all morning, I would have left last night!"

She knew at that moment she'd gone too far. He seldom if ever cursed at her. While it wasn't unusual for him to drop a word or two occasionally, they were almost never hurled in her direction. This time it most certainly was, and it hurt.

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers