Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"Holy shit," Darren said in a hushed voice, still worried that he might have been too loud, not wanting to startle Betsy and Carrie.

"Ssshh... you'll scare them," Rob whispered.

The three men stood frozen in place, fearful that any movement might bring to a sudden end what they were witnessing. Carrie was on her back, her legs spread wide. Betsy was on top of her, her lower torso somehow wedged between her friend's massive tits. She too had her legs spread. They were eating each other out, and from the looks of it, they'd been doing it a quite a while.

Carrie had latched onto Betsy's ass, holding her in place as she dug her tongue deep inside her pussy. Betsy had her head lowered, doing the same, and with Carrie's feet pointing toward the guys, that's the best view they had of the action.

Suddenly Betsy's body went stiff and she raised her chin, which was wet and shiny in the dim light coming through the window. Her eyes snapped shut, and she started shaking violently on top of Carrie, who mashed her face harder into the cunt she was licking.

"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHUUUUAAAA!" Betsy screamed out as her orgasm arrived.

"Fuck!" Paula groaned, before adding, "Seven!"

They watched as Betsy came down slowly, her eyes opening to a sliver, showing white at first as they remained rolled back. They were still only half-open a couple of minutes later, and they were glossed over, a sexy glint in her dreamy stare. It was like she was looking past them, to some faraway place beyond where her physical body lay on top of Carrie. Feeling movement underneath her, she let out a whimper as she came to her senses. Finally finding some focus, she saw they had company, a sly smile appearing.

"Get undressed," she instructed, her voice calm yet direct. "But don't move until we tell you. We're not done yet."

They weren't. Not for a while. Carrie and Betsy put on a performance. If Darren thought watching her masturbate for the first time in his life just two nights before would be the most outrageous thing his wife did while they were away from the kids, he had misjudged that notion by a mile. Looking on as she had sex with another woman was never on his radar, and yet there she was. And he knew early on that it wasn't even close to her first time doing it.

She and Carrie were experienced. Not only with making love to a woman, they were experienced with each other. It was like watching how he made love to his wife. Carrie read Betsy's body, giving her what she needed, responding to the subtle signs that taken him years to decipher. He doubted it was just a woman thing, like intuition, although he didn't entirely discount it. It was likely a woman would know what another woman might like sexually. Hell, the scale would most certainly tip towards that being fact. But this was more than that. This was intimate knowledge, gained only with time and practice. With each other.

Betsy seemed just as comfortable in what she was doing to Carrie, her head back between those magical thighs. Spurred on by the orgasm she'd just received, she was intent on repaying the favor.

"OOOHHHMMMYYYGGGAAAWWWDDD!" Carrie wailed a couple minutes later, her body convulsing in such a way that she nearly bucked Betsy off of her.

"Eight," Paula said quietly, reminding the men that she was in the room with them.

When that count reached ten, Carrie and Betsy each cumming one more time, they stopped what they were doing. Betsy rolled off of her friend, flipping around on the mattress so they were facing the same way. She lifted one leg, spreading herself open a bit; knowing the men that weren't her husband had been denied a chance to see her glistening pussy before. That meant a lot to Rob. As turned on as he was by what he was seeing, one of them was his sister. But that didn't stop him from leering, or his cock from pulsing.

In fact, he'd been the first to strip off his clothes. The three men were now naked at the foot of the bed, their cocks twitching and bobbing. The girls ignored them for a bit longer, kissing each other tenderly as they lay together, recovering from the cardio exercises they'd just put themselves through.

"Nice dick, Rob," Carrie teased as she leaned up on her elbows, staring toward them.

"I'd say nice tits, but I've seen them before," he responded without missing a beat.

"Nothing about my lower half?" she chuckled.

"Too busy looking at Betsy," he grinned.

"Good, because I don't want this to become gross for either of us, and I want to have some fun." Her eyes were actually honed in on Darren's cock, the thick veins feeding it life, a trail of precum escaping past the folds of his foreskin. "Wow, Betsy, how do you take that huge thing up your ass?"

"I could say the same thing about Mack. That baby is nice," she said with a heavenly sigh, his cock, while thinner, being longer than her husband's by about an inch, putting at close to nine.

"I guess we'll both find out when Paula tells us," Carrie responded, which made all the men's ears perk up.

There was a pause as the two women gathered themselves, finding their feet as they got off the bed. They made their way to Paula, who was listening intently, unable to see what was going on.

"How many was it, Paula?" Carrie asked.

"Ten," she replied.

"Personal record," Betsy laughed.

Carrie chuckled with her. "Five of those were mine!"

"It's still a personal record for not taking a break in between."

"Well, in that case, me too," she agreed. Turning her attentions to her other friend she said, "So the number is ten Paula. Don't fuck up, or it will be more."

"I won't Carrie."

"Sure. That'll be the day," Betsy teased.

"What the hell is going on?" Rob asked, finally noticing his wife and how she looked now that the action on the bed had concluded. Seeing the hickeys and scratches all over her body, he became incensed. "And what the hell did you to do my wife?"

The room went silent again, the mood shifting from excitement to tension in seconds. Sensing the evening she suddenly craved was on the cusp of coming to an abrupt halt, Betsy took control of the room.

Her tone was direct, her voice calm and assured. Every word was measured; every move calculated, and yet she was doing it all off the cuff. That is if she were wearing a cuff. Or a shirt. Betsy was naked, and yet she spoke with the confidence and authority of a woman dressed for success. She had complete control of everything that was going on around her, like she was a CEO addressing a corporate board meeting. It was a side of her Darren had never seen before, the first inkling it existed showing up in their conversations back at the Playboy club.

"Okay, gentlemen, listen up. You've all been down this path before. You're each married to a Delta girl. I don't want to hear anything from you tonight about what's happened in the past, what's happening, or what's going to happen. You know we have secrets, and you know we're never going to spill them. That's part of our sisterhood. Rob... you just need to accept that nothing that's happened to Paula tonight is really any of your business."

"She's my wife, Betsy. I have a right --"

"No you don't. She crossed a line tonight trying to come on to Mack, and --"

"I wasn't trying to come on to him," she whined.

"No, you're right. You were trying to fuck him."

The guys reacted, stunned that Betsy had been that crass, and that blunt. It was an odd response, considering all of them were nude in a hotel room, and they'd just watched two of the wives cavorting with each other through several orgasms.

Paula continued to object. "I wasn't going to fuck him. I keep telling you that."

Betsy wasn't biting on that line of defense. "Bullshit. We know you, Paula. When's the last time you grabbed a man's crotch while frenching him that you weren't trying to fuck him? I've seen you... well, I'm not going to get into that. But enough with the innocent pleas. We know better."

"I... I..."

"Shut up, Paula, or you're only going to make this worse," Carrie added in support.

Betsy looked sternly at Rob again. "I'm going to repeat this, just so we're clear. What we did with Paula before you got here is none... of... your... business. We're dealing with her, just like we always have done in the past. Isn't that right, Paula?"

"Yes," she affirmed, her voice cracking a bit from the weight of it all. It was as if she were baring her soul to her husband, allowing him to see a glimpse of her past.

Betsy knew that, and she was trying to protect her friend's secrets while continuing with the night she now wanted to happen so badly. The three erect cocks in front of her reminded her of those wild college days she was suddenly hoping to recapture. To do that, she needed to calm the fears of the men they were attached to.

"Good. So, to reiterate to all of you, Paula went too far tonight. We called her on it. And now, as usual, she has to pay the consequences. Instead of worrying about what they are for her, you should be thinking about how what we're doing affects you."

Rob was almost too afraid to ask, but he did anyway. "What exactly does that mean?"

"It means the five of us are going to have a lot of fun tonight. Paula? Not so much."

"I'm not following."

"Paula is off limits until we decide otherwise. For all intents and purposes, she's not even here right now. Her job is simply to count."

"Again, I'm not following any of this at all."

Betsy walked over to him, her sexy gait making her hips sway seductively. She never took her eyes off his as she grasped his cock, slowly stroking it. "Do you understand now?" she asked, her other hand fondling his balls.

Mack and Darren laughed when he answered honestly. "No, not really?"

Dropping to her knees, Betsy quickly licked the head of his prick, tasting his precum. She remained focused on his face, looking at him, smiling all the while. "How about now?"

"Oh my God... you're kidding me," he said excitedly, a small groan coming from Paula in the background as she figured out what was happening.

"You're naked, aren't you?"

"I thought I was going to be with Paula."

"No you didn't Rob. You're not that stupid. Besides, like I said, your wife is off limits tonight, even to you. She belongs to us right now."

"Uh, she's my wife."

"I hate to tell you this, but being a Delta girl and following our rules supersedes any marriage. We were sorority sisters long before any of you were a part of our lives. You're just getting a little glimpse of what life was like for us in college. We're not going to talk about it. Carrie and I are here to fuck. So, I'm afraid you're going to have to settle for fucking me if you want to have sex tonight. Unless you want to have a go with your sister... that's entirely up to the two of you."

"No thanks," Carrie said with a chuckle. "I've got plenty of keep me occupied with the other two."

Mack wasn't so sure about it all, asking, "So how is that fair to me? Everyone else gets to screw around, and I don't?"

Carrie took Darren's fat cock in her hand, doing the same thing that Betsy had done with Rob. Staring into his eyes, she kept them locked in place while addressing her husband standing next to him.

"We said Paula was off limits for now, honey. Betsy and I are both open for business," she said playfully.

"So, I can be with Betsy?"

"I'll be disappointed if you're not," Betsy grinned, reaching up to take his shaft in her other hand, slowly stroking it.

Doing the math, that had Rob upset. "Wait a minute. So, these two get to be with two different women, but I can only be with one?"

"Well I'm not fucking you, if that's what you're asking," Carrie said bluntly.

The fact that it was even mentioned shocked Rob, who responded with a grimace. "Eew... no! Why would that even pop into your head?"

"Because you're complaining," she shrugged. "It's not my fault you fucked around with one of my friends at my engagement party and had to get married to her."

"Well who knew that would turn into this!?"

"Who knew you'd turn into a guy that loves that his wife fucks around on him? We all have things that turn us on, Robert. And no, the odds aren't ever going to be in your favor because I'm your sister. But you are kind of being rude to the woman that's about to give you a blowjob."

Betsy began sucking his cock earnestly into her mouth, gradually taking more and more of his length as she went. He kept staring into her eyes in disbelief, his hand going to her head, stroking her hair. The approving moan she gave him as she smiled around his shaft made his heart skip; any complaints he may have had about the arrangements vanishing.

Her other hand stroked Mack, her fingers gliding along his length. After a minute or so, she changed, sucking him while stroking Rob.

"God, it's been so long since I've had two men at once," she cooed at one point as she switched back and forth between them.

Darren's ears burned at that revelation, hearing her sexy confession for the first time. Mack's reaction was similar, looking directly at his wife, who winked at him as she sucked Darren.

"Do tell?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

Darren answered for her, since her mouth was full at the time. "She can't. Sorority secrets... remember?"

"Dammit. Sometimes I really hate that sorority!"

"Uh, if it wasn't for that sorority, I doubt they'd be doing this right now," Rob commented.

Betsy confirmed, nodding while humming, "Umm hmm." Taking a breath while switching back again, she looked at her husband, seeing the amazement in his eyes. "And if I'm a lucky girl tonight, maybe I can set a new record and be with three men at once.

"Hey... no fair," Carrie exclaimed.

"Not my fault you let one of your best friends fuck your brother at your engagement party," she teased.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"OOOHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" Betsy screamed out, her husband's cock popping out of her mouth as her body began convulsing from the latest orgasm ravaged her weakening body.

"Seventeen," Paula called out loud, announcing the next climax she was charged with keeping track.

Not that Betsy heard her. She was too busy being ravaged. She was nothing more than a prop at that point; a vessel for which to hold the loads of the men in the room. Her upper body was pressed against Mack, and he held her tightly, his softening shaft still buried inside her quivering pussy. His cum was already beginning to leak out of her. Rob was behind her, busy pounding her ass, unable to contain himself. It was a wet dream coming true, as he'd never had anal sex before.

Paula's distaste for it was well known, and she'd always made it seem as if she'd never done it before. It was one of her little secrets she kept from him. One that her sorority sisters insisted didn't fall under the rules they held so dear. It didn't bother him that he was fucking her at the same time his brother-in-law was. He was too delirious with joy that he was finally in someone's ass, and that at some point he'd eventually be in his wife's, as she could no longer object. She was still off limits though.

As Betsy sucked Darren's prick back into her mouth, Rob lurched forward and buried his shaft as deep as he could, unloading his sperm into her hot tight hole as she worked her muscles to grip at his shaft.

"UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" he howled before slapping her ass hard. She gave an appreciative grunt, as she began putting all her energy into sucking Darren. Pulling out quickly, Rob made his way to his wife, forcing the cock that had just been in Betsy's ass into her waiting mouth. "Keep me hard again, Paula!" he commanded, just like he had the first time he'd fucked Betsy.

Betsy lay spent on her stomach an hour later, her soft skin covered with sweat and drying sperm. More cum leaked from both holes in her lower half. Her eyes were closed, a satiated smile on her face.

"A new record," she sighed dreamily, recalling how she'd taken three men all at once. She'd had a cock stuffed in every available hole, and she was having difficulty processing how it even happened.

"I don't know how you did that," Carrie confessed as she let Mack fuck her hard and steady on the same bed.

It wasn't something Betsy had planned. It wasn't even something she'd ever fantasized about. When she'd teased earlier about being with three guys at once, she didn't really think things through to that depth. Her idea of meeting that quota was to let one guy fuck her, while she sucked the other two. After all, she'd been going back and forth sucking two men when she'd said it. It was easy to see her riding a cock at the same time she did that.

She'd been riding Mack, his long thin cock buried deep inside her pussy. Her hands were on his chest, steadying her head so she could suck her husband.

Darren had just finished fucking Carrie, who had gotten up to go to the bathroom shortly after. He was surprised when Betsy took him her mouth. She had been teasing him, telling him that she was off limits because he had to save himself for Carrie. After all, she had three cocks she could play with, but Carrie only had two, and one of those was her husband.

"You need to be fair to our hostess, sweetie. This is her room," she'd said at the time. "That way she and I will both have two cocks to play with."

Yet there she was busy sucking him hard again, tasting her friend's pussy and his cum on his shaft. It was different than she and Carrie had planned. It was supposed to be Paula's job to get the men hard again. After all, while she couldn't move, and she couldn't see, she also couldn't fuck because she wasn't allowed to. But she certainly could put her mouth to good use for once other than to gripe about what was or wasn't happening to her.

But when Darren had finished fucking Carrie that first time, Paula was already occupied bringing Rob's cock back to life, as he'd been so worked up getting the chance to fuck Betsy's pussy, he came quickly.

Mack had been patient, allowing them to finish before settling in underneath Betsy, wanting her on top. She'd been gracious, sucking him the entire time Rob hammered her cunt from behind, taking them on her hands and knees to make it easier to take care of two men at once. Mack didn't seem to mind sloppy seconds, mainly because he never dreamed he'd be fucking any pussy besides his wife's. Plus, he did feel a bit sorry for the guy, since there was only one woman he could fuck for the time being. Making him have to wait just seemed cruel.

Mack was one of those guys that could last a long time though, and with Rob being so jacked up from what was going on, it didn't take Paula long to get him hard again. In truth he barely went soft. When he returned to the bed with a raging cock, there was no place to put it. Darren was busy filling her mouth and Mack occupied her cunt. He was frustrated, and he wanted to snap at Darren for hogging someone he could have sex with anytime he wanted, but he knew that wasn't a wise move to make.

Darren saw his agitated expression and laughed. "What's the matter Rob? All worked up and no place to fuck?"

"No problem. I can wait," he said unconvincingly.

"Why don't you just fuck her in the ass?"

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious. She loves anal sex. Go ahead."

"You're kidding."

"No... you heard her say she wanted to set a new record. She can't do three guys at a time if you don't help her out."

Betsy started to protest when she felt Rob rubbing his cock against her asshole, but Darren held her head with his hands, keeping her mouth stuffed over his thick head. When she realized it was something that he wanted her to do, her pussy let out a little flood.

"Wow!" Mack said with a chuckle. "She's really excited about it, Rob. She just came all over me just from you doing that."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers