Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had more to do with the fact that she'd deserved it. She had been a bitch that morning. It was the lack of fucking part that made her that way. She knew he needed to leave. Hell, the longer she tried to get him to stay, the longer it would end up being before he came home. At that point, him leaving the night before actually seemed like a much better idea. Still, she tried one last ditch attempt to at least make things better.

"How about if I just give you a blowjob," she called out through the screen of the door.

"You're acting like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Do you think holding your breath will help you get her way?"

"I kind of do that when I suck you anyway" she pleaded, hoping against hope that he'd reconsider.

"Well, you're a great cocksucker, Betsy. I'll give you that. You're the best I've ever had, in fact. But you're going to have to hold your breath for a long time. I told you, I have to go... I'll see you Friday afternoon," he said, trying to leave on as good as note as possible, but not giving her a kiss, because he couldn't bring himself to be near the ugly way she'd treated him.

She sobbed for three hours after his car drove out of sight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was Friday, and it was after noon. His last comment to her before he left had been on her mind for much of the day, along with all the daydreaming she'd done about her days in college, and their trips to Chicago with their friends.

She'd gotten up early to get Neil off to school. Then she'd done the little housework she'd left herself, having busted her ass the rest of the week to get her organized list of chores complete. She wanted time to get herself ready for his arrival.

Her early morning orgasm with her vibrator was a distant memory. So was the one she'd given herself on that very couch soon after she removed her robe and left it on the chair across the room.

Yet she was on edge again, waiting for her next one, hoping it would be her husband giving it to her instead of having to steal a private moment in her bathroom on the off chance that her youngest might make it home first. Darren was past the time she'd expected him and she wondered suddenly if her delaying him on Monday had indeed set him back too much. Silently cursing herself, she tried to remain calm.

Her eyes glanced down at the newspaper section next to her legs, the page neatly folded to the article she'd read a dozen times already. She'd read it ten times that day while waiting for him to come home. She'd asked herself over and over again what it would take to convince him to take her. For as wild as she could be, this was another huge leap for her.

It was going to be a huge hurdle to overcome. After all, he would just be getting home from a weeklong trip, having driven over a thousand miles up and down the eastern coast. There was no logical reason to believe he'd want to jump in the car and head out of town again, but the truth was it needed to be that weekend if they were going to do it because of other commitments they'd made for the coming month. If she was ever going to make it happen, it was now or never.

The other hurdle was what mood he would be in. He'd undoubtedly be tired and while she could offer to do the driving, she knew he'd never let that happen. It was in his DNA to do that chore, and she worried that's how he'd look at it.

There was also the idea of how he'd left. This was pretty much uncharted territory for her. He'd never left without the two of them making up in some way after an argument. In truth, they didn't have many to begin with, so it was hard to figure out what might happen when he came home. All she could do was to try to anticipate and react. But at least she had a plan.

And it was about to start. She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye, his car slowly coming down the dead-end street. Her heart raced, a cold sweat coming over her all at once.

"Why are you so nervous?" she asked herself, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves. "Because you want to do this... that's why," she nodded.

Getting up, she put the paper on the coffee table where she knew he'd see it, making her way to the back door of the house that led to the carport.

"Okay Betsy, time to put that big mouth of yours to work," she said as she worked up the courage to open the door. Stepping out onto the carport wearing just her heels and a smile, she moved to the other side of her car, to the open side where Darren would park his.

Striking a sexy pose, she waited, his car turning into the driveway just seconds later. She waved, her excitement building as she saw his shocked expression over the way she was greeting him. Then that expression transferred to her face, as his morphed into a smile. A panic came over her as when she realized the moment she'd been dreaming about for almost a week had just turned into her personal nightmare.

"Holy shit! There's someone in the car with him!"