Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the pot effecting her decision making, she carried the clothes back though the house, her mind made up.

Laying the items on the kitchen table, she put her hand on a hip, the other holding the back of a chair as she crossed her ankles. She stared at Wyatt, the mischievous grin on her face beginning to unnerve him.

"I really would feel better about this of I had one more dirty thing to send with you, Wyatt."

"Betsy, I -"

She held up her hand, and his words caught in his throat. Smiling at his confusion, she said, "Maybe you could help me. Are you in a hurry?"

"Uh, no. Why? What can I do?"

"Mmm... I'm hoping me."

"What?"

"Why don't you get undressed for me?"

"I'm sorry?" he laughed.

Walking over to him, she reached for his belt, unbuckling it. Unfastening the button on his bell-bottoms, she grabbed the tab on the zipper. "I need one more dirty thing to send with you. You're going to help me with that by getting cum stains on this dress like that blue one has. Actually, the black one probably has them too. I can't recall if that happened this week or last, to be honest."

"Betsy, are you really serious?"

She peeled her dress over her shoulders, wiggling out of it until she was standing in just her half-bra and garter set. "I'm going into the living room, and I'm going to put this dress on the couch so we don't stain it. I'd like you to undress... totally, and join me."

"What about Mr. Thomas?"

"He's at work. And he's expecting me to fuck someone today. Lucky you," she winked.

"He's expecting it?"

"Uh huh," she nodded with a wide smile that brightened the gloomy, dreary day. "He'll be surprised it was you, but that's what makes what we do so much fun."

"You're going to tell him you fucked me."

"No. I'm going to tell him you fucked me. There's nothing to worry about, as long as we keep this between the three of us."

"Well I'll be damned... lucky me," he grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy was holding her calves just above her ankles, pulling her legs back and wide. Wyatt was still pounding her pussy. He'd already cum inside her once, and he paused for the briefest of moments, only to continue relentlessly hammering her, never going soft.

She thought the encounter was going to be brief, perhaps fifteen minutes at most. But they'd been going at each other practically nonstop for at least half an hour. At least, he'd been going at her.

When he entered the living room, she dropped to her knees as soon as she saw his long, thin cock. It was nowhere near as thick as Darren's, but it was a good two inches longer than his nearly eight.

Betsy found it relatively easy to swallow it down her throat, the challenge always being the girth when she deep throated. Yet Wyatt was stunned that she was, in essence, fucking him with her mouth.

He groaned and growled as she gurgled around his shaft, her hands pulling his tight ass toward her face. The faster she went, the wider his mouth opened; the mixture of shock and awe confusing his senses.

When she pulled off, stroking the glistening shaft as she stared lustfully into his eyes, he asked, "My fucking God... who are you!?"

"I'm a slut. Wanna fuck me?"

His response was to grab her under her arms and lift her off the floor. Literally throwing her onto the couch on her carefully positioned dress, he dove between her legs with his face.

"Not yet!" he exclaimed, using his strong hands on the inside of her thighs to spread them. He wasn't sure what caught him off guard more; the numerous hickeys that covered her inner legs, matching those on her chest and neck, or the clean shaven pussy, topped by the neatly trimmed bush of her mound.

Pussy. It was definitely the shaved pussy. He sucked at it like he was possessed, able to devour it without fear of getting a pubic hair in his mouth. Attacking her clit, he had her squirming, and then cumming.

"OOHH FUUUCCCK! SUUUCKKK MYYYY PUUSSSSSYYYYY!" she bellowed as she climaxed the first time.

He made her cum a second, adding two fingers to the action before he rose, stroking his cock in front of her. She frigged her cunt in kind, begging him with her eyes, and then her words.

"You know, shag means fuck in Britain. You wanna shag me, Shaggy?"

"Oh yeah," he grinned.

He slapped his cock against her slit, the blows landing on her clit. Then he slid inside, burying his length in a hard, aggressive plunge.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

He was still fucking her hard. She let go of her ankles and begged for a position change, which he welcomed. It was becoming hard on his back the way he was crouching to thrust into her. Flipping over, she allowed him to ram into her from behind, and that had her cumming soon after. It was at least her fifth orgasm, and her cunt had become a sticky, frothy mess.

After she came down, she reached behind, her chest pressing into the cushions as she pulled at her ass cheeks, opening herself up.

"FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS!"

"Jesus, you really are a slut," he groaned as he filled her back hole.

The tightness wasn't something he could anticipate. He'd never done anal before, and the suddenness of it was impossible to anticipate. He'd been in control of their frenzied fuck for the most part, but reaming the sexy siren was too much. His big balls contracted for a second time, and he filled her other hole.

"FUUUCCCK BEEETSSSSSSYYYY!"

When he stopped spurting into her forbidden hole, she sighed, "You most certainly did, Wyatt. That was one incredible fuck. Two, really!"

Wyatt pulled out and fell onto his back on the floor, his cock still hard and twitching. Betsy turned around and saw it, practically pouncing on it with her mouth. He was equally stunned when she swallowed it, not that it was a surprise she could; she already had, although it was still new enough to him that it seemed surreal that her lips were all the way to the base. It was the idea that it had just been in her ass. Sucking hard and feverishly, she found a way to keep it hard. The next thing he knew, she was straddling it.

Slipping it deep into her pussy again, she began riding him. He reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them. Her hands went to his chest, and she leaned forward, locking eyes.

"We're not stopping until you cum in my mouth."

"I'm not sure I can," he answered honestly.

"It wasn't a request. You're cumming in my mouth."

"I'm really not sure how that changes anything," he grinned.

"I keep telling you I'm a slut, Wyatt. I have standards. If you expect for me to let you do this again sometime, you need to cum in my mouth."

"Oh. Well, of course... when you put it that way!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy stood on the carport, kissing Wyatt goodbye. She'd eschewed any notion of doing that while they were fucking, part of her internal rules of keeping her trysts from becoming anything romantic. Yet she saw no harm in kissing him passionately once they were out of the house.

That she was doing so wearing only the lingerie, her breasts and pussy totally exposed outside in the open was yet another shock to him. He had no idea she had a recent habit of being on the carport naked, sometimes even fucking.

Her hand held the back of his head, her fingers laced into his long, wavy mane. His hand was doing the same in her hair as the shared a kiss that was as long as it was steamy. The rain was still pouring, which drowned out the sound of her heart beating wildly as he toyed with one of her nipples. She had no reason to complain. Her free hand was inside the opening of his jeans, seeing if she could coax another erection from him, with some incredible success.

He knew he needed to go, and she needed him to. She still had errands to run, including the notion of fucking her husband. She was less than ten minutes removed from an hour long fuck session that included well over a dozen incredible orgasms, and she was already thinking about her next liaison.

"I'm glad you helped me find one more dirty thing for you to take, Wyatt. I feel better about it."

He chuckled. "The dirtiest thing in the house was you, Betsy."

"That's usually the case, in or out of the house, as you can see." She let him have another long look at her body before she slipped on her raincoat and closed it up.

"I can't believe you're going to drive around town like that."

"Really? After all the things you've learned about me since you drove up, that's what surprises you?" she smiled.

"Good point."

"Here are some more," she reminded. "No word of this to anyone, or Darren will not be happy with you. I don't think you want to find out what that means. And I'm not saying this is going to happen again, but it could... if I want it to. Please don't ever assume I'm just available now. I get to decide when, where and with whom I play. But I had a great time, so I can definitely see an encore in the future."

"I'd like that, but I totally understand."

"Well, I've got to be going. Thanks again for stopping by."

"You're thanking me? That's amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am."

"Yeah. Me too," she sighed sexily, thinking of her husband, and how he was helping to set her free.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The car rolled quietly to a stop. With it pouring, it's not like it would have been heard anyway. Betsy had pulled in from the east, away from the front windows, parking next to Darren's black Caprice. She checked her look in the mirror, a habit she'd come to love over the past few weeks. It generally meant she was preparing for some naughty fun, and this was no exception.

Her makeup was just as perfect as it was before Wyatt showed up unexpectedly. The finishing touch was to coat her lips again the pale pink shade of lipstick she'd been wearing. Grabbing her umbrella, she was out the door before she could reconsider, leaving her purse and keys inside the car. It was a safe area, and there were no other cars around the small building.

She had to walk carefully over the gravel in her heels. "Hopefully the new warehouse will have a paved parking lot," she thought, which was odd. This was only her fourth time going to his office in the seven years they'd lived there.

Gene and Neil had been there hundreds of times, going with their dad either at night or on weekends. Gene even worked there for a while, loading trucks on Saturday's for the driver's to deliver on their routes the following week. Betsy never needed to go; the few times she did were at her husband's behest, asking her to bring him something.

Darren heard the front door open, the storm door closing behind it. When the main door closed, he called out from his office.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetheart," she called back, her syrupy voice sounding incredibly sexy to his ear.

He peered around the corner from his office, seeing his wife closing the umbrella, placing it on a rubber mat in the corner, leaning it against the wall next to his.

"Betsy? What are you doing here? Where's Neil?"

"Neil is at Jeffrey's house, playing. Linda is looking after the boys today. I can only assume I'll get them at our house during the next monsoon."

"Yeah. It's really coming down out there today. I didn't even leave for lunch."

"What did you eat?"

"We have a couple of vending machines in the warehouse. Snacks and drinks. They're leftover from the previous tennant. We don't have much use for them during the week, but they'll see a lot of use tonight and tomorrow when the trucks are unloaded and loaded back up for next weeks runs. And maybe some Monday morning I suppose, before they head out. I'll have to put them in the new building. The guys are kind of spoiled by them now."

"Good to know we won't starve if we get stuck here."

"Why would we get stuck?"

"I don't know. I would think we're on the brink of flooding with all the rain we've had. It's got to start coming down off the mountains eventually."

She was right. It was one of the few negatives living in the valley; the propensity for flash flooding when prolonged heavy rain would settle over the area.

"I think we'll be fine," he chuckled.

"Too bad. I could think of worse things than being stuck alone with you for a few days," she winked.

The impish expression she gave him made his cock flinch, and it had him wondering why she'd shown up.

"So, why are you here?"

"Can't a wife visit her husband at work?"

"She can. She just never does."

Untying the sash on her raincoat, she opened it, having never bothered to button the front. She let it fall off her shoulders, sliding down her arms, catching it gracefully in her hands as if she'd removed it that way all the time. She hung it on the coat tree just to her right, never taking her eyes off his.

"I'm thinking we need to remedy that. What about you?"

"Holy fuck," he moaned, his voice low and a bit shaky.

"Do you like my outfit?"

"I love it."

"I'm sorry you're not going to be the first man to fuck me in it, but I didn't want to take the time to put on a different one."

She giggled at his expression as that sank in. "You... you were with Joel?"

Pointing at the window, she said, "No. Monsoon. Remember?"

"Well if it wasn't -"

"We'll talk about that tonight when we're alone. Right now you need to get busy. I've got cum dripping out of both holes, and I swallowed the last load. You don't have to do it all at once like he did, but I expect you to reclaim all of me before you leave on Monday."

"Oh, I think I'll be doing that before the end of the night!"

He started with her pussy, the desire to own that particular piece of sexual real estate the most important to him, for obvious reasons. It was where any man was going to choose to put his dick inside Betsy if given the chance. To make it his own again seemed the most prudent move.

Taking her into his office, he lifted her up onto his desk. Within seconds he'd stripped out of his clothes, deciding from the start that he didn't want to be constrained by them. From the moment he sank his thickness to its full depth inside her, she was creaming for him. She'd long lost count of how many men had fucked her in her lifetime. It was a rather big number, but one she wasn't ashamed of. If she were, she wouldn't have been so intent on looking to add to it. Yet no man she'd ever been with could do to her what her husband could. Her orgasm was swift and violent, the way he repossessed her one of decisiveness.

She lay spent on the desk a half hour later, her legs dangling off the edge. His cum was flowing freely from her pussy, the huge amount he had deposited equal to all three of the loads Wyatt had given her. It was yet another reminder of why Darren was the most virile man she'd ever been with. Even at forty-one, he could he still fuck her several times a day, as he had just the day before. And no matter how many times he came, he always went off like a stallion. She kidded him often about how much money they could make it she hired him out to stud.

He was on the opposite side of the desk, his cock stuffed in her mouth as she leaned her head back to accept it. Playing with her perfect breasts, manhandling them, he slowly fucked her throat.

When he pulled out, he stroked the shaft. She knew he wasn't going to go soft. Not with the look of lust in his eyes. She could tell, even though she was looking at him basically upside down.

"Wanna fuck again?" she teased, tweaking her nipples. He merely grunted affirmatively, which made her giggle. "I thought so. Where do you want me?"

He pulled her to him, spinning her around on top of his desk before helping her to her feet. He was aggressively quiet as he led her out into the actual warehouse. It was a large, cavernous space. Two electric forklifts sat off to the side on their charging stations; a pallet jack next to them. There was a couple of piles of wooden pallets, along with racks filled with unmade corrugated boxes.

She'd never been in that part of the building before. It seemed so big, and it made her wonder just how much larger the new one would need to be in order to accommodate the growth Darren projected. Growth that was in large part due to the new contract Sam had recently signed. She felt a tinge of pride, thinking of how she had helped solidify that deal.

He took her to the two large dock doors, making her stand in place while he opened the one to the right. It was such a turn on for her to see his strong, naked body as he pulled on the rope to lift it.

It startled her that he was exposing them, but then she realized what he'd been saying about how the dock area was poorly designed. They were at the end of a dead end road, with no easy access to get to them. There was a semi-trailer in the left docking bay, blocking the view down the road. When the truck would arrive later that night with the product to be loaded on the smaller trucks of Darren's fleet, it would have to back in all the way down the road and then maneuver into position; a difficult task for even a seasoned driver.

With it pouring and there being no traffic that would pass by, there was no chance they'd be seen, but she was thrilled that he was about to take her out in the open. He grabbed several strapped bundles of boxes, stacking them in a pile three foot high, and then he pushed her onto them, forcing her to bend over. She didn't have to be asked to spread her ass for him. The surroundings practically demanded it. Grasping her shoulders, he lunged into her, using the remnants of cum the mysterious fucker left behind as lube.

It was a long, angst-driven fuck. With him having cum just before, she knew it would take a while for him to go off again. That the second time was her ass seemed appropriate for such a thing. She'd been bad girl, even though he'd blessed it. Paying for her sins with an act that most of the world thought of as sinful in itself appealed to her sense of sexual whimsy.

She could feel the warm mist of the rain on her skin when a gust would come up, adding to the rawness of the coupling. If it wasn't such a torrential storm, she would have loved it if they were fucking out in it. She'd always wanted to have sex in the rain. As it was between the fucking in the tent the previous Sunday, and this, they'd been close. She actually had with Sam, if rocking into the rain on the porch swing counted. But that didn't in her mind. That fantasy would have to wait for another time.

His cock ground deep into her ass. He held her there, his strong arms pushing her lower back into the corrugated cushion he'd created. He concentrated on short, heated thrusts; his feet widened and angled out in an effort to prevent from slipping on the damp concrete. That created less leverage, which minimized his speed. Yet he had no intention of stopping to move further away from the elements. He had selected that spot deliberately, wanting to make the experience memorable.

Betsy held on, the violent stabs of his cock making her wail. There was no sense being quiet. No one was going to hear them. Instead she embraced the idea that she could scream her head off, and that was what she was doing, egging him on.

FUUUCCCK MEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked.

"I am, you filthy cunt!" he growled through his gritting teeth.

His response was more measured, yet very direct. What he called her landed in her chest like a punch. She knew he wasn't really mad at her. She'd followed his rules to the letter. His reaction was not what she expected, yet there wasn't a benchmark for her to use. Looking at the reality of what she'd done, it was no wonder she was reeling from his backlash.

Wyatt was only the fourth man Betsy had fucked since she and Darren began to broaden their sexual horizons. For four years, it had only been with their good friends Mack and Rob, and Darren was involved, getting to fuck Carrie and Paula as part of the fun. It was just as recent as three weeks before that she added Sam to that short list. While most married women would say that list had three too many on it, Betsy was hell bent on making it longer.