Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, since Darren had given her permission to play, she'd yet to find an opportunity.

It wasn't like she was going without sex. At least that first week. Darren had spelled out the rules on Monday night, and right afterward they'd gone at each other like horny college students, getting high and fucking like animals. They fucked twice in the tent he had pitched behind the house.

And they fucked every day the rest of that week, right through the weekend. It was an unprecedented streak for them since having the kids. They were like newlyweds, going at each other several times a day. The idea that they were both going to pursue fun with others outside their marriage in their very own town was exciting. Yet they hadn't moved forward with the plan at all.

Part of it was her own fault. She'd set her lustful sights on the gorgeous hunk that was teaching her and Neil to become better golfers. She'd had some success in teasing him mercilessly on that Wednesday. It was a wonder Joel could move, what with his impressive erection getting in his way inside his snug, tight pants. She'd even copped a feel of his crotch when Neil wasn't looking. Joel had told them both to literally grab a couple balls so he could show them a practice routine, and she winked when he blushed in response to her playful toying, cupping his heavy testicles.

When the lesson was over, she teased him again, bending at the waist to show off her pretty pussy. He groaned, and she bit her lip before giggling.

"See you Friday for our private lessons."

"God, I can't wait," Joel said quietly.

"I hope the weather cooperates. They're calling for rain, and my husband only let's me have fun like this when he's in town. He'll be traveling next week."

Neil was already running off with his clubs, heading to the car to get his swimsuit. "SEE YOU FRIDAY, MR. SAMPSON!" he called back.

"YOU BET, NEIL!" Turning his attention back to the brunette eauty, he asked, "What did you mean by that?"

"It means Darren only lets me play with other guys on the weeks he's not traveling. It's one of his rules."

"Play what... golf?"

She winked again, her naughty smirk making him flinch. "Sure. Let's call it golf," she said as she tapped his hard cock with the back of her hand.

"Jesus, Betsy! Are you being serious?"

"If you think you can handle it... and me. I'm allowed to play with single, discreet men. And I mean discreet. Anyone catches wind of this, and the fun is over. And, my husband won't be happy."

"Understood. But I'm confused about how. We're on a driving range."

"We don't have to be. You can teach me anywhere on the course, can't you?"

"Well, I suppose. But I don't see how that would be any different."

"Apparently you haven't had a slut for a student before. I fucked Darren on the seventh fairway on Monday."

"You're kidding!"

She gave a playful shrug and said, "It was right after I told him I let you see my pussy."

"You told him about that?" he asked, surprised by the revelation.

"The fact that I don't hide who I am and what I do from Darren is why he allows me to play. It's about trusting each other. It's kind of a if you love them set them free kind of thing. I love him more because he lets me have my fun. So, what do you say? Friday, you and me out on the course; stroke play, of course."

His response to her using that golf term with such naughty innuendo was telling. His loud, bellowing laughter didn't reflect the seriousness of her question.

"I'd love to."

"Great. Lose the underwear on Friday. I want easy access to that monster once we're somewhere out of sight."

"Anything you say, Mrs. Thomas."

It was a nice reminder on his part that he recognized just how lucky he was. There was going to be an opportunity for him to have sex with an incredible, sexy woman. He not only had her to thank, but apparently her husband as well.

"Don't you forget that, Mr. Sampson."

"Trust me. I won't."

Unfortunately, the weather she had alluded to didn't cooperate. It poured on Friday. Neil didn't seem to care. He was over at a friend's house down the street, playing in their basement. It could have just as easily happened at his house, but Jeffrey called first, and Neil was out the door, riding his banana-seat bike in the rain just a few minutes later.

Betsy was on the carport swing, bemoaning the fact that she was two weeks away from her next chance to fuck Joel.

"I shouldn't have put so much emphasis on him," she sighed, realizing she'd become obsessed, as if he was the one and only option she had available to her. Although if she were realistic, how many single men did she really know? The rules eliminated a lot of would be suitors. Not that she had a right to complain. The fact that she had asked for them, and Darren came through, told her of his commitment to it. It wasn't his fault she'd focused her sexual energy all on one person.

With Neil out of the house, and all of her household chores for the day already checked off the list, she was on the swing, lost in thought.

With the rain coming down like it was, she was immediately reminded of how she'd fucked Sam in that very spot on a eerily similar day. Her pussy became wetter; she'd been on edge all morning hoping for a break in the storm, as if there would be just enough time to drive out to the country club and have her naughty fun. The idea that she was dreaming of Sam's thickness rocking into her as she straddled him, the rain drenching them each time they swayed backward, brought her out of her melancholy mood. That was just five days before. Darren had provided her with countless orgasms in between. They still had the rest of Friday and the weekend to fulfill more carnal desires.

"It's because he's going to South Carolina on Monday," she surmised, knowing all along the real reason she was down. She'd anticipated an adventurous fuck somewhere out on the course with Joel, and then allowing Darren the opportunity to make her his again over the next three days before he drove south early Monday morning. After all, when he left, he would be taking with him not only his impressive cock, but also any opportunity for her to play over the next week until he returned the following Friday.

With the storm settling in over the valley, she was instead daydreaming about past exploits. That past being less than a week. It was at least a positive. There was a time when she had to go all the way back to her college days in her mind to recount something as sexually adventurous as her fucking Sam on the carport swing.

When Neil rode off to Jeffrey's house, she was left with an overactive brain, but no desire to act on it by herself. She wasn't interested in masturbating. Her inner fire was smoldering, but it wasn't going to be extinguished just by an orgasm. She needed physical contact, and the rougher, the better. Her mood was angry, much like the weather. The idea of taking a thick, hard cock up her ass was running through her head.

It was strange that after Neil left, she found herself rummaging through her closet, trying to find something else to wear that suited her current mood. She'd been wearing a plain cotton shirt and a pair of capris. It was bland, fitting how she was feeling when she realized that the day she envisioned dawned much differently. Trying to spark her sexual impulses, she stripped out of that outfit, hoping to find a hint of inspiration; trying to conjure up an idea that would help her attitude.

Her backup plan for some erotic fun came to her at the breakfast table, when Darren innocently noted that he wouldn't be coming home for lunch. It was his last day at the office for a week, what with him traveling the next, and he was working on the next phase of the arduous process to building a new warehouse. Notably, making sure the zoning change went through without a hitch. He wasn't about to finalize a purchase of the land to build on if it wasn't going to be zoned correctly for the building itself.

He'd be working on filing the official paperwork with the city to request for that change. It was anything but a formality. There was a disagreement amongst members of the zoning board. Some were quickly on board, while others proposed more of a wait and see attitude. The debate centered around the interstate that was being proposed by the state to the federal government, and whether it would pass by near town, or be routed some thirty miles to the north. The skeptical among them saw no need to make such a dramatic change to the rural landscape on the outskirts of town for just one business. Darren was suggesting that his would be the first of many if they had the foresight to change the zoning ahead of the route being announced. And the more that came early, the more likely the interstate would be built nearby.

Darren was optimistic it would pass. But as with anything involving government, be it local, state or federal, it required time. And a great deal of red tape to navigate through if it were to be done correctly.

Knowing he would be holed up most of the day, she decided to bring the fun to him. After all, he had often come home for lunch the past few years, only to have it turn into a passionate quickie. The idea of flipping that script around appealed to her. She just had to consider the timing, and what to wear. The when would be shortly after lunch. He would no doubt leave the office to grab a bite to eat. She wanted to catch him after he came back in case he was meeting up with someone. The worst thing she could do was show up just before he was about to step out if he actually had a lunch appointment, which happened quite often. The weekday lunch was an important tool at Darren's disposal. He used it as a networking framework to meet with local business and community leaders.

The other consideration was what outfit she would wear. It was somewhere

in her closet. She just had to find it.

Sorting through the large walk-in, Betsy first thought of the sexy outfit she'd worn for Sam, which he'd promptly ruined. She remembered lamenting at the time she put it on that she hadn't worn it, or any of the other sexy lingerie she'd purchased out of the mail order catalog from Frederick's of Hollywood, for her husband. She admonished herself for that oversight, thinking she needed to be just as visually exciting for him as she was for those she intended to play with.

She also thought of Darren's reaction to the short cocktail dress she'd put on in the middle of the night just to go procure their first cache of marijuana. The idea that she would dress in such a provocative manner for such a decadent purpose astounded him. He wasn't sure of the real reason, other than her not so innocent comment that she had an image to maintain.

Checking out a luscious lavender dress that accentuated her figure in all it's sexual glory, she thought of a exquisite bra and garter set that would go perfectly with it.

"Mmm... yes. Let's dress up sexy for my sweetheart," she giggled.

Her makeup was the first step. Changing her nail polish from red to purple was completed in no time. Her eye shadow was done in a shade very similar; her lashes caked with a heavy mascara. She was detailed with the rest of her cosmetics, going for sultry more than slutty. Her lipstick contrasted, being a soft pink.

The bra was a half variety, her breasts lifted and exposed. The garter held up a pair of black fishnet stockings. The bra and garter were both hidden underneath the tight, short dress, but she felt naked as she sat on the swing, waiting to leave.

She'd called Linda, Jeffrey's mother, letting her know she'd be leaving for a couple of hours to run some errands. Linda told her the kids were having a blast and not to worry about it. She'd fix them lunch, which checked off another thing on Betsy's list of things to do.

She actually had errands to run. She had to go to the bank to get cash, needing to replenish what she'd given Tony for the pot. She also needed to stop by the store for milk and eggs, as well as make a trip to the dry cleaners. She only had four items, one short of the five required for free pickup and delivery offered by the service she used.

Needing to relax, the pent-up sexual tension coursing through her body, she went to her new hobby. It was far too early for a glass of wine or a mixed drink, although a vodka tonic did sound nice to her. She wasn't comfortable driving around town having had a couple of drinks, knowing that it would take more than one to calm her down. Instead she fired up a joint, letting the warm sensation envelop her from the inside out.

She'd just finished it, throwing the butt of the blunt into the backyard, letting the hard rain extinguish it fully. Exhaling the last of that final toke, she closed her eyes, finding herself awash with erotic thoughts of the last week. She'd hoped to be creating another one with Joel. It was just past noon. Had the weather been favorable, she would have been well on her way to a sexual tryst to add to that wonderful streak she'd been on.

"Two weeks," she moaned, her head tilted back as she rocked slowly. "It's only two weeks... unless it rains again."

She heard the tires roll onto the gravel of the driveway, the approach slow and careful. She became excited, thinking Darren had changed his mind about coming home for lunch, and perhaps she wouldn't have to drive to him to have sex. Perhaps he was bringing that big dick to her.

Opening her eyes, she was surprised to see the distinctive green van of Hunter's Dry Cleaning, the company she used to steam and press their more delicate clothes.

"Wait? Did I call them?" she wondered, thinking it possible she might have accidentally phoned to arrange a pickup. She knew better, knowing she only had two of her slinky dresses, one black and one blue. And with Darren not having traveled that week, he'd only worn two of his many suits.

The driver popped out, running through the rain to the safety of the carport, shaking his long, reddish-blond hair. It was Wyatt Hunter, a striking young man in his late twenties with a stylish goatee. His hair was more in the style of a California surfer than that of the man who owned the cleaning company, and who usually drove the van.

Wyatt's father was actually named Andrew, but everyone in town knew him as Red. He was a wiry gentleman in his mid-fifties, nicknamed for his flaming red crew cut. The wild mop atop Wyatt's head was the perfect color combination of his dad, and his mother Bridget's natural blonde.

Wyatt had picked up a nickname of his own in recent years. He'd been working for his dad's small family business since leaving college several years before. Because of that, his friends began calling him Shaggy, the namesake from a cartoon that came on the air in 1969. It was an affectionate moniker, derived from three factors; the vague resemblance to the Scooby-Doo character, his sometimes driving the work van, and that he came across to his friends as a hippie. He didn't portray as a stoner, at least not in Betsy's eyes. Then again, she was the one that was high at the moment.

Red was the one that usually drove her route on Friday's, the growing town broken up into five sections on their internal map. They picked up and delivered in one area each business day. They were also open on Saturdays, but that was strictly walk-in traffic. Because Betsy's home was on the Friday route, there were times she would have them pick up items, and she'd go pick them up herself.; sometimes the very next day if she needed a dress for church or Darren wanted a particular suit for a trip on Monday.

Neither of those were the case this time. She was going to take the items in herself and pick them up sometime in the middle of the next week. That is until Wyatt showed up unexpectedly.

"Hi, Mrs. Thomas," he said politely, still shaking his head like a dog trying to dry off.

"Wyatt, I've asked you to call me Betsy. I'm not that much older than you," she winked.

The age difference was more than she cared to admit, being at least twelve years. But Betsy could easily pass for a woman in her early thirties instead of the mother who had turned forty the previous fall.

"Just being polite. My dad has rules about meeting our customers."

"Speaking of your dad, why are you driving the route this week?"

"He and mom are taking a vacation. First one in twenty years. I guess he feels like Janet and I are finally mature enough to run the shop while they're gone." Janet was Wyatt's younger sister, a bright, engaging redhead that bubbled over with energy. "I'm not sure why they were so concerned. Stan and Robin have worked for us longer than Janet has been alive," he chuckled. His sister was twenty-five, and that spoke volumes about the stability of the business.

"Well good for them. Where did they go?"

"Believe it or not, they flew out to Hawaii," he grinned. "I'm a bit jealous."

"Wow. Me too. Is it because of the surfing?"

"Ha. Why does everyone say that? I've never been on a surfboard in my life. Skateboard, yes, but never surfing."

"It's because you're a free spirit, Wyatt. Plus, you exude positive energy, and you have one of the most amazing smiles I've ever seen. It's quite the alluring package, and damn sexy if you don't mind me saying it out loud," she giggled.

"Thanks," he replied sheepishly, unsure of what to make of the compliment.

"So, what brings you by? I didn't call for a pickup."

"I had three other stops on your street. I figured I'd just pop by and see if you had anything since I was already here."

"Well, yeah. But I only have four items."

"I'm already here, Betsy. If I was really worried about you meeting that limit I never would have stopped in the rain."

"Okay. Well, come in the house. I was going to bring the things I have to the shop in a little while anyway, so you'll save me a trip."

When she stood, he got his first good look at her. He couldn't believe how hot and sexy she'd dressed, wondering why. He withheld that question, instead simply admiring her with his wandering eyes. She saw his primal male reaction, her flirtatiousness coming to her quickly. Accentuating the sway in her hips, she passed him seductively, holding the door open so he could follow her into the kitchen. He stopped at the edge of the living room, his eyes honed in on her bare back and her shapely ass.

"I'll just be a minute. I'm going to try and find something else that's dirty that I can send with you to make it five items."

"I already told you that's not necessary, Betsy."

"I know, but it would make me feel better if I met the limit."

Back in her bedroom, she gathered up the items she was already going to take in. She never considered looking for another one. Instead she tried to gather her courage.

"He is fucking cute. And he certainly fits within the rules," she reasoned. She wasn't trying to talk herself into doing something with him. She was trying to decide if she should talk herself out of it. The things she was listing off were obvious ones that simply were verbalized as a way to make it seem like he was just one of many people that might fall within Darren's criteria. Yet the reality was he was in her house, he was there most unexpectedly, and her pussy was dripping with excitement.

"Fuck... he's Sam!" she came to realize.

The comparison of them was startling. Not the two men; they really couldn't be more different in her eyes. It was the way it came out of nowhere. Both had been uninvited, showing up on her carport. She'd been there for each, greeting them in a unique way. For Sam she was actually naked, but she was certainly dressed for amorous activities when Wyatt drove up. Plus, the opportunity was there, with her being alone at her home.