Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Darren allowing her to fuck Sam one night, and then offering her up to him for an entire weekend two weeks later, she began to obsess about expanding that group of conquests. Her high-octane flirting with Joel had led to the development of Darren's rules for sexual engagement, and he thought for sure that was who the next feather in her garter would be.

Showing up unannounced, dressed in an incredibly sexy set of lingerie he'd never seen before, and then telling him someone else had literally just fucked her while she wore it? She could rationalize his angst. She'd given no indication that she had her sights on a different cock to fuck. Teasing him with the identity, saying she wouldn't share it until later that night was more than he could take. It was a wonder he didn't have an aneurysm.

The final straw was her challenge, informing the love of her life that he had a lot of work to do to totally reclaim her from all the carnal damage her new suitor had done. She then doubled down, asserting that it would take him the rest of a weekend that was just beginning for him to accomplish that.

His calling her a filthy cunt made her blanche, until she had a moment of clarity. He'd been mumbling; a low, vulgar rant spewing from his mouth. It was when he muttered something about her whore mouth around the cock of a cabbie that she did the math. He was fucking her hard and relentlessly because he didn't know where to channel his agression. When he'd taken her back from Sam, he knew exactly who had done the damage... the physical bruises and scratches all over her body. All that this unknown guy had left behind was a trail of cum from every hole he could stuff, and a very satisfied woman in his wake.

She was even more satisfied by Darren, but she wondered if he was ever going to cum.

"He is such a fucking beast," she moaned. And then she screamed it.

"CUM IN MY ASS YOU FUCKING BEAST!"

She flipped her hair back, taunting him with it. He grabbed it with both hands, using it as a way to hold her in place while he plowed her back hole.

Finally, he buried his length, his thick thighs bulging as he unloaded his balls.

"AAHHHH FUCKING SHIIIIIITT!" he howled.

Her head hung over the edge of the boxes. So did her limp arms over the sides. Her lower body trembled, more from the emptiness than anything else. She'd been stuffed with a hard cock seemingly for hours. Her body was numb. She was weak, having neglected to eat lunch. She'd been too busy feeding her craving for sex.

Darren had sensed that. Having been married to her for over twenty years, he recognized her lack of energy being from going without nourishment. She'd fucked for hours during some of the vacations they'd taken in Chicago, her insatiable appetite for sex becoming legendary among the group. But that only happened if she was well fed. Their evening escapades after an incredible dinner were his barometer.

He left her there, returning a short time later with a glass of water and some crackers. He also had a cold bottle of coke from the other vending machine.

She drank the entire large glass of water, and a second, trying to stave off dehydration. With the second she took three aspirin. The buzz from the pot she had smoked earlier was wearing off, and she wanted to take that preventative step. Part of that decision came from his ultimatum.

"Your choice. I know you haven't eaten. I can tell." She nodded, too exhausted to reply verbally. "That's what I thought. Your choice is, you can have these now and disappoint me. Or... you can prove to me what kind of slut you really want to be."

Taking a deep breath, she mustered up the energy to ask, "What do you mean by that?"

"Do you want to eat crackers, or do you want to swallow the load of cum I'm going to give you in a half hour... because I'm taking all of you back before you leave."

"What time is it?"

"Don't worry about it. I just called. Neil is spending the night at Jeffrey's. I made the deal with Linda. You get the next rainy night so she and Larry can fuck each other silly."

Her eyes widened. "You told her what we're doing?"

"In so many words. You said it yourself this morning when you walked naked through the backyard; our neighbors are going to find out what kind of a slut you are sooner or later."

"That was the Capers' next door. Not the Lohans'."

"Regardless, are you going to make me wait?"

Shaking her head, she said, "No... just get me another water and three aspirin, please."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy sat beside the pool, her mind spinning. She was worked up, thinking about what might have been as she watched Neil and his buddies diving off the diving board. He was a natural, able to twist, turn and flip his body gracefully. She recalled herself doing just that for Sam in the middle of the night at the hotel pool, showing off her skills. Of course, Neil could dive like she did, but he was currently more interested in doing cannonballs and jackknives.

She was actually trying not to think about sex. Yet it seemed her mind could find a way to connect whatever she was doing or watching with something she'd recently done, bringing it back to the forefront.

"Ah, who am I kidding?" she sighed as she allowed herself to be drawn further into the memory of that night. "I'm a slut. Might as well think like one."

Her initial frustration stemmed from the fact that she'd just finished her first one-on-one golf lesson with Joel, and with Darren out of town, she couldn't take advantage of that opportunity. She'd reminded Joel of that on Monday, so as not to string him along. Because of that, she backed off the flirting during the two other sessions during the week, wearing more conservative clothes and being more attentive to what he was actually teaching them.

It was amazing how difficult it was to control her urges in her personal lesson. With it just being the two of them, Joel was much more hands on with her... literally. He wasn't doing anything he wouldn't have done with any other student. It was all within the pretense of actually instructing, exactly like he had with Neil a few hours before. But every time his hands touched her somewhere, a jolt of electricity ran through her body.

When he stood close behind, putting his hands on her hips so he could show her how he wanted her to rotate them on her follow through, she let out an audible squeak, and she wiggled her ass with a visible shiver.

"Are you okay?" he laughed, knowing why she was squirming the way she was.

"No, goddammit! I promised I wouldn't tease you all week, and you're doing this to me!?"

"I'm not doing anything to you, Betsy."

"I know. That's kind of my point!" she giggled.

She found a way to focus, and she felt she actually made a lot of progress with her swing. Joel was an excellent teacher, and he made the process fun, even without the sexual overtones. Still, as she sat in her lounger watching her son and his friends jumping off the board into the deep end, her thoughts were once again on sex.

She was thankful that Darren had had the foresight to call Linda and ask her to keep Neil that night. First, he'd lived up to his promise of reclaiming all of her while she was at the warehouse he was in charge of, cumming in her mouth after he fucked her pussy, giving her several more orgasms. They'd done that on the floor of the conference room, making a mess of her cunt before he pulled out and exploded down her throat.

She left shortly afterward, finding it too late to make it to the bank. She'd had to do that the following morning. She did stop by the 7-11 on the way home from his office for the eggs and milk, along with some flowers for her naughty vase. Once home she took a long, hot shower, and then waited for Darren to show up.

He arrived with Kentucky Fried Chicken and all the fixings that went with it. He met her in the tent, where they had a naked picnic, smoked some pot, and then they spent an incredible night together. He was so worn out he never noticed her get up at three in the morning again. She put on her stilettos and her raincoat, and drove to the all night convenience store to pick up the pot she needed from Tony to replenish what she had taken from her son Gene.

The store was once again empty when she arrived. She walked in with the front of her coat open, flashing him a full-frontal view of her naked body. All he could do was grin as she strutted toward him. They barely exchanged words. Tony said hello; she responded and asked for the joints. He reached under the counter and retrieved a paper bag, handing it to her. She politely waved and thanked him, saying she needed to get home before Darren realized she was gone. She was back in the tent, nuzzling her husband forty minutes from when she left, Gene's pot safely hidden inside his guitar in his room.

The next evening Betsy got her period, it having arrived a few days earlier than normal. That had her thanking her lucky stars for the night she got to spend with Darren in the tent. Otherwise she doubted they would have fucked twice more, thinking they'd have the entire weekend before he left for South Carolina early Monday morning.

That last fuck, after she finally confessed that it was Wyatt who had been there before him... it was epic. She'd never seen such a wild look in Darren's eyes before. Especially when she admitted that she deliberately soiled a dress as a reason for allowing him to fuck her, teasing that it saved them money. She conveniently left out the part where Wyatt showed up on his own, making it seem as if she'd called for a pickup, and then found a unique way to justify the free delivery service.

It was like a demon possessed Darren, and all the times he'd fucked her prior to that suddenly didn't count. She remembered thinking that must have been what Paula experiences with Rob, and she finally understood the appeal.

Betsy became melancholy when she watched Darren take down the tent Sunday afternoon. He didn't want to leave it up another week while he was gone, already convinced it would take a couple of months for the grass to fully recover. He decided not to mow that area for a while, wanting to give it an opportunity to snap back faster.

From her perspective, there was a sense of loss. It was like her forbidden playground had been taken away, the wicked things she'd done with her husband vanishing with it's removal from the landscape. He assured her they would do it again, and she made him promise. Even if he eventually fulfilled it, she couldn't help but wonder if the magic they'd created could ever be recaptured.

It seemed like a month had passed since then. As it was, it had been almost an entire week since she'd been properly fucked, and with her period over, the fact that Joel had been off limits had her pussy twitching to the point she wanted to rub it right there by the pool. She was that desperate to cum.

Betsy was startled when she was asked, "What's gotten into you?"

She had to shade her eyes to see who was speaking to her. "Oh... Hi, Diane," she smiled, motioning that the lounger next to her was available. "That's Neil's towel. You can sit there... he only gets out of the pool when they shut it down for the lifeguards to go on break."

"Thanks. What's with you wiggling your ass like that?"

"I haven't been fucked since early Saturday."

"Oh," she chortled. "Yeah, I should have guessed that. What's with the one-piece?"

Betsy looked at her swimsuit, offering a chuckle of her own. "Sam," she winked.

"Sam? What in the world does that mean?"

"He got a bit carried away that weekend at the house. I had hickeys all over me. Then Darren went over all of them when he came home, making every one of them bigger. They're almost gone now, but I'm still being modest around Neil. He only knows about this one," she said as she moved her hair away from her neck.

"That looks fresh."

"He keeps doing it. That's from last Friday, believe it or not. And I have no doubt he'll do it again tonight when he gets home."

"My guess is you're going to let him."

"Oh yeah," she sighed. "My God I need his fat cock right now."

"I know what you mean. Keith has been gone for three weeks. Thank God he gets back tonight too."

"So you haven't been with anyone while he's been gone?"

"You mean besides Sam?"

"Yeah."

"Well, yeah. I was with a guy I met Wednesday night."

"Here in town?"

"Oh no. I learned my lesson there. The idea that Tony could have seen me that morning is still mortifying. I can't believe I was that foolish."

"Do you think he doesn't know?"

"He knows I sleep around. He had some suspicions, and he talked to Keith about them. Keith ended up telling him about how our marriage works. We've never talked about it, but I know he knows. That doesn't mean I want to flaunt it in front of him, though. That would be hard to explain, I think."

Betsy knew that Tony was aware, but she didn't know Diane knew that. It actually made it easier for her to broach the subject she was hoping to bring up, but Diane beat her to it, in a way.

"So, just how fat is it?" the exotic beauty wondered aloud.

It was unbelievable that she had a girlfriend that would not only accept that kind of comment, but that was apparently willing to engage her in a conversation on the subject. She knew it was from the incredible night they shared together in their threesome with Sam. With Diane, for the first time, she felt like she had a friend in Virginia that was like Carrie and Paula; someone she could confide in about anything.

Still, she proceeded cautiously. She'd told Darren that she would pursue a conversation with Diane, although she wasn't sure it he was really serious or if it was just a ploy to crank up her angst level the night he spelled out his rules for them, although she couldn't come up with a reason he would say it if he didn't mean it. Yet she wasn't sure how she would even approach such a thing, having not spoken to Diane since the morning after their tryst in the hotel room. And that was a phone call to warn her that Tony might see her leaving the hotel if she weren't careful.

She played coy regarding her question, wondering, "What makes you ask?"

"I'm slutty, like you," Diane shrugged. "And if I'm being honest, I've always had a thing for your husband. I can tell he's got a huge cock, and you've always got a smile on your face. It's hard for me not to imagine why that is."

"Very funny. I'm sure you know I've checked out Keith. It's pretty easy to tell that you've got nothing to complain about."

"I'm not. That's why I miss him. I was just wondering if I was right about Darren."

"If I tell you, I might have to let him fuck you. That would be dangerous."

"Dangerous? Why?"

"Because he's got a thing for you too."

"He does?" she asked in disbelief, blushing from embarrassment over how excited that made her feel.

"Oh, definitely! He'd fuck you in a New York minute if I'd let him. He's jealous that I've had sex with you and he hasn't."

"You told him about us?"

"Sam is his customer, Diane. If I didn't tell him, he was going to at some point. Better he hear about it from me than him. Besides, I don't hide who I am and who I'm with from him. Why... does Keith not know you were with me?"

"No. He knows."

"Then I guess I don't understand why you asked me if Darren knows."

"Its not like I thought you shouldn't. It's more about the thought of what you and I did alone... not the threesome."

"I still don't understand. Darren knows I have sex with women occasionally. Is this about you? Because I have to tell you, he probably wants to fuck you more now knowing what you and I did."

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Ha! If you only knew how many orgasms I've had after a bridge night that I know were because he was imagining I was you."

"Betsy... that's awful. I'm so -"

"Awful? Did you hear me say orgasms? As in... plural, many times over? He makes me cum so hard I damn near pass out. Why would I care what he's using for motivation? Besides, we both fantasize. It's not like I haven't fucked Keith in my head a time or two."

Betsy couldn't believe her good fortune. She'd wondered what would be the best way for her to initiate a conversation about the two couples getting together for some kind of naughty fun. Here Diane was running down that very path on her own at a sprinters pace. Deciding the best way to make it actually happen would be for it to become Diane's idea, she tried to remain cool and help guide her where she already seemed to be going.

Diane was in deep thought for a moment, reflecting on the conversation thus far. Going back to her original inquiry, she asked, "So... how fat is he?"

"You mean how thick? I don't know. I can get my mouth around it, but not my hand. And both my hands together don't come close to the length. The man has been blessed, and he damn sure knows how to use it."

"So he's bigger than Sam?"

"Not that it matters, but yeah. Why?"

"Because I like thinking that he's as well-hung as I've always imagined."

Betsy felt Diane was on the brink. It was a risk to let the conversation die, but she did. She considered her options, thinking the way she played it out left only a couple, and only one did she like. She had to be patient, but that had always been her strength.

It took a couple of minutes before Diane spoke again. But she was just as much of a slut as Betsy was, so it seemed only a matter of time before her desire got the better of her.

"So, would you?"

"Would I what?" Betsy smiled, making sure she made eye contact.

"Let Darren."

She knew what she meant, but she wasn't going to give her an easy out. She also needed to make sure she was right, wanting no part of a possible miscommunication. The subject matter was far too serious to risk that.

"Would I let Darren what?"

Thinking of the absurdity of the very question, Diane threw a compromise that seemed just as farfetched.

"Would you let him fuck me? I'd let you fuck Keith."

"Why, Diane Edmondson! What kind of a woman do you think I am!?" she mocked.

"Come on, Betsy. I'm being serious!"

"I know you are."

"And?"

"And how do I know Keith would even want to fuck me?"

"Are you kidding? Have you ever looked in a mirror?"

"Not with Keith's eyes, I haven't," she smiled.

"You know what I meant."

"But that doesn't answer the question. You said you have a thing for Darren. I told you he feels the same for you. And I told you I've checked out Keith, and I've fantasized about him fucking me. I haven't heard anything about what he thinks about me."

"Because it embarrasses me to admit I'm jealous of you."

"I'm not sure I like where this is going."

"It's not easy for me to admit that, Betsy. Keith... Keith is infatuated with you. We've had fights about it. Massive, heated fights."

"Well then, by all means, let me fuck him so I can ruin your marriage," Betsy replied sarcastically, waving her hand in a dismissive manner. Diane's revelation appeared to slam the brakes on what seemed would be a very promising outcome.

"I'm not going to ruin my marriage. I'm trying to make it stronger."

"You're not making any sense at all, Diane."

"I know. Let me try to explain."

Diane went into detail, discussing the psychological struggles she went through assuming that Keith had always been unfaithful on the road. She obsessed with trying to catch him, looking for evidence when he returned home, but never finding any. She finally came to grips with the idea that he was so good at hiding his tracks that she should just accept it. After all, her life was good, and he went out of his way to attend to her physical needs when he was home. He fucked her like a God.