Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he flew home early just to confess to her the one and only time he ever gave in to the temptation to cheat, immediately after he did it, she realized how foolish she'd been all those years. But part of that was fueled by his wandering eyes. Keith had never been shy about looking at women he found attractive. He was an unabashed ass man. Diane was able to ignore most of those blatant stares, deeming them harmless. It was only when he actually verbalized his thoughts that it came to a head. And those comments were always about Betsy.

Keith couldn't understand at first. After all, he had married the sexiest woman in the world in his eyes. She was exotic, her dark Mediterranean beauty unlike anything he had ever seen in person before. Her parents were Lebanese, and her olive skin and emerald eyes captivated him. It was like Cleopatra came back to life. Her long, silky black hair went all the way past the bottom her ass, coming to a stop a just above mid-thigh. It was the longest hair he'd ever seen.

Yes, he readily admitted he had a roving eye. He was a red-blooded man, with an incredibly high sex-drive. But he also had self-control. He knew he'd won the jackpot when Diane agreed to marry him. The one-night-stand he'd had stemmed more from boredom and loneliness. He could control his sexual urges. He fell into bed with another woman mainly because he'd spent a riveting dinner with captivating conversation. In the process, they'd each had too much wine, which led to a lowering of their inhibitions. He didn't sit down to dinner with that woman because of how she looked. It was the kindred spirit of those who traveled for a living; a desperate plea to stave off more loneliness, if even for just one night.

Diane had easily forgiven that indiscretion. After all, it led to the explosion of sexual adventure and excitement they'd discovered as a couple. It was before that fling, while she was still suspicious but had come to grips with what she thought he was doing on the road, that she and Keith fought about Betsy.

"So, he was gone for three weeks, and he came home and fucked the absolute shit out of me for two days straight. I mean, we barely left the bed. But when he was sleeping, I was snooping through his dirty laundry looking for clues, and never finding any. I stopped the second day because I knew it was a waste of time. And he just kept fucking me like I was the last piece of ass he was ever gonna get."

"I know that feeling," Betsy shared with a whimsical smile.

"Yeah, it's incredible to be wanted like that. And that's what led to the big fight."

"I thought you said there was more than one."

"There was the main event that week, and then I'd start one every time we had bridge night. Four straight months, we repeated it."

"What?"

"Like I said, he'd been fucking me pretty much non-stop. We only left the house because it was bridge night. I wanted to cancel. He insisted we go. He said it was important that he feel like he had a normal life. I wasn't happy, but I understood. So we go to Gina's house, and you're wearing a tight dress that looks like Racquel Welch would die to wear."

"Mmm... my red one. I got it in Chicago that summer."

"Yeah, well. By the time he paid you his eighth compliment, I'd had enough. It was bad enough he wouldn't stop staring at you... in front of everybody, he literally told you how incredible your ass looked in it."

"It did. It still does when I wear it."

"I have no doubt. My point is, my blood boiled over. I don't suppose you've ever seen a Lebanese woman angry, but it's not pretty. It was embarrassing, I have to admit."

"Are you speaking for all Lebanese, or just you?" she laughed.

"Me, my sisters, my mother... my grandmother."

"So, maybe your family just has anger issues."

"Maybe. More like a jealousy problem. But I'm working through that. The way our relationship is now, I've come to grips with it because I know he loves me. That confession? It crushed him to admit he cheated. And now I love him more because of it."

"Enough that you want him to fuck me?"

"You know, if we would have had this conversation a month ago I would have said no. The difference is we never would have talked like this if we don't run into each other at the bar. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you."

"What?"

"I'm serious, Betsy. Having you to talk to? You haven't judged me once since I sat down at that bar. I finally feel like I have a friend here. You don't know what it's like... my ethnicity? People look at me as an outsider and I've lived here twenty years."

"Actually, I totally understand that. I've been here seven, so apparently I just moved in yesterday," she sighed. It was a part of the fabric of the community. You almost had to be born in the valley to be considered a local.

"Then you get me. Betsy, fate put us in that bar together. I've always felt close to you, which is why my jealousy over how Keith would look at you and talk about you was so hypocritical. Everything changed that night with Sam. I can't be jealous anymore, because I loved what we did. Every part of it. So yeah, I almost feel like I have to do this. It's a way to prove to Keith that I've truly, forever changed."

Betsy rolled her eyes, her biting sarcasm returning. "Well, of course. When you put it like that, we're almost obligated to."

"Betsy, please. This is really hard for me," she admitted, actually tearing up. "I want to make it up to him for all the crap I put him through about you. And if that means you're with him, and I'm not with Darren, I'm fine with that."

"Darren is never going to agree to that. It's against our rules."

"You have rules too?"

"Absolutely. To be honest, I would never think to ask for permission. It's not fair, considering how he drools over you. If it were ever to happen, I'd insist on all of us being a part of it."

"So, it's an if, then?"

"I don't know. You haven't formally invited us, from what I can tell," she winked.

"Okay. Would you and Darren like to get together tomorrow night?"

"And by get together, you mean...."

"You actually want me to say it?"

"Yeah. I kinda do. I don't want any misconceptions."

"Fine. I'd like to fuck your husband, and I'd love it if you'd allow mine to fuck you."

"And what about you and me?" she teased.

"Yes. I'd like that. I'd like that very much. Your place, or ours?"

The whistle had just blown, the lifeguards clearing the pool so they could go on break. The next twenty minutes would be for adult swimming only... and that was for those that signed a waver absolving the country club from liability because no guard would be on duty.

Neil raced up to his mother, grabbing his towel to dry off. She gave him some money so he could go to the concession stand for a snack and a Nehi grape soda. When he walked off, Diane was a bit more reserved.

"I forgot you have a pre-teen."

"Don't kid yourself. Neil is more mature than Gene in a lot of ways."

"Still... he's living at home."

"Isn't Tony?"

"Well, yeah. But he'll be gone tomorrow night. He doesn't work, so he'll be off fucking his girlfriend."

"Ha! Are you sure?"

"Well he better be. Have you seen Vivian?"

"Vivian Marley?" she asked, the image of a stunning young girl who was a classmate of Gene and Tony popping into her head.

"Yes. I swear, if he doesn't have sex with her, I will. I know she's only twenty, but damn."

"I'd have to agree with you there."

"So... tomorrow?"

"If I can find someone to watch Neil. He's more mature than Gene was at that age, but I don't think it would be wise for him to be home alone considering what we might be doing. I'd hate to get interrupted for something silly."

"Are you going to run it by Darren?"

"Getting someone to watch Neil? No. I can do that on my own."

"I meant us getting together!" she said with a shake of her head, rolling her eyes just like Betsy had.

"I don't know. I kind of like the idea of surprising him."

"Well, I'm telling Keith if you can find someone to watch Neil. I want to see how he reacts. Hopefully it will start an argument."

"What? Why would you do that?"

"Because... the sex afterward. My God it's incredible after we fight!" she confessed.

"I'm not sure I'd ever be brave enough to pick a fight on the promise of sex, no matter how incredible it is," she said as she stood. "And you're looking at a woman that has done a lot of questionable things on the promise of getting laid. I think we need to talk some more about this. I actually think it would be better if we surprise our guys. That way we have an out if things don't feel right. I don't want to lose you as a friend."

"Okay. I don't have to tell Keith. Where are you going?"

"Into the pool. I never go in when the kids are in there."

"Are you going to swim laps?"

"No. Time to show off my diving chops," she grinned.

Diane watched Betsy over the next fifteen minutes as she would perform some type of acrobatic dive, only to climb out and do another one. It was an incredible display of grace and athleticism. When she saw the lifeguards returning to their posts, she did a final one.

Putting her toes on the edge, she stood with her back to the water. Stretching her arms wide to maintain her balance, she slowly put them to her sides, before swinging them upward. Bouncing high twice, she sprung off the board, immediately bending backward. Pulling her legs up, she tucked her knees into her arms. She flipped one and a half times, with a half-twist, finishing with her hands slicing into the water as she faced the opposite direction. From there, she swam the entire length of the pool underwater, climbing out on one of the ladders in the shallow end.

Swaying her hips as she returned to her lounger, she never bothered to dry off as she sat down. Diane was in awe, her mouth parted as she stared at her friend.

"That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, Betsy."

"I'm not sure how it's sexy, but thanks."

"It's sexy because it's you. How come I've never seen you dive before?"

"Because I love wearing bikinis. It's easier to dive in a one-piece because I don't have to worry about my top coming off... and since I'm not in the water that much I'd rather tan."

"How did you ever learn how to do that?"

"The same way I learned how to deep throat," she shrugged. "Practice. That's why I'm taking golfing lessons from Joel."

"Oooh, he's cute!"

"Tell me about it," she smirked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darren was in a grumpy mood as he pulled into the parking lot of the country club. It was unusual for him. Not only was it a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning, he was about to play golf. With it being the early part of a nine day stretch at home, he normally would have been soaring. Instead he was sullen as he opened his trunk and started putting on his shoes.

His mood was a direct reflection of his horniness level. He'd gotten home early for having gone on a South Carolina trip. He rolled into the driveway just before six Friday evening. He was excited about being home in time for dinner, and then the dessert that would be his beautiful wife once they got Neil to bed. He could already taste her sweet pussy when he walked into the kitchen.

He was surprised to see the meal was macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs. It certainly wasn't the welcome home fare he expected. The again, he hadn't anticipated four youngsters sitting at the dinette table chowing down on the food.

"Hello, sweetheart! You're home earlier than I expected. You must have made great time," she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi Bets. Boys" he answered, being polite to their guests.

"Hi dad! Guess what... I'm having a sleepover!"

"You... are?" he said, looking at his wife.

She shrugged her shoulders and nodded. "We are."

"Why?"

She could see the dejection in his face, although he did a good job of hiding it from the boys. "I'll explain some other time. I promise, I will definitely make this up to you."

"But Betsy, I -"

Putting her finger to his lips, she shot him a stern glare, even as she smiled. "This is what were doing tonight, dear."

"I was just hoping for some fun with you tonight."

Her term of endearment was anything but, the use of that word signaling her displeasure with his reaction. "And before you say anything else, need I remind you of a time a little over a month ago when I was upset about how you left me before one of your trips. I think you'll agree that everything has been pretty damn good since then."

"Well, yeah."

"Then you'll just have to trust me. I promise you're going to love how I make this up to you. Until then, you can be one of the boys," she nodded toward kids. "Now go get cleaned up for dinner. No playing until you're done eating."

Pulling out his golf bag, he sighed. As hard as it was to admit, he did have a good time playing with the kids in their huge back yard. That was followed up by romping around in the basement until all the kids conked out from exhaustion. That wasn't until almost midnight. He was amazed that they were able to go that long, running mostly on adrenaline, and sugar from the ice cream they'd had once they came inside. He left them sleeping on top their sleeping bags, and quietly made his way upstairs, leaving the basement door open and the light over the kitchen sink on so the boys could find their way to the bathroom if they needed to.

Betsy was in the family room with a glass of wine, reading one of her civil war history books she loved so much. This one on the life and strategy of Ulysses S. Grant.

"Hey, love," he groaned as he plopped down into his Lay-Z-boy.

"Did you have fun?"

"Not as much as I would have had playing with you."

"We've got a lot of days together to make up for that."

"Not tonight?" he asked hopefully, knowing the answer already.

"No, sweetheart. I'm a slut, but not the kind that's comfortable acting that way with four young men in the house. Besides, the whole reason I agreed to do this was because I'll need the other parents to return the favor someday."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I called Linda and told her I was willing to watch Jeffrey tonight to make up for last Friday. She wondered why, and I asked her why she should wait for a rainy day when she could be fucking Larry tonight."

"But we could -"

"I'm going to make it up to you. That's why I asked Erin and Angela if we could watch their kids too."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"It will... eventually. You just need to relax and trust me."

"I'd be a lot more relaxed if we were fucking."

"But we're not. Have a beer, or smoke a joint. I'm going to get my beauty rest," she winked as she closed her book and stood.

"Are you sure I can't tempt you?"

"Only if you want to end up more frustrated. Let's drop the subject for now, please?"

"Okay."

He stopped badgering her, but he couldn't shake the angst he felt. It was a restless night. The next morning he woke up moody, but he put away his pouting attitude when she gave him a death stare as she was playfully interacting with the boys during breakfast.

Two hours later he was on the putting green, waiting to see who might show up that would want to play. He was in a better frame of mind simply because of where he was. And there was also the long, steamy kiss Betsy had given him when they stepped out onto the carport so she could wish him luck.

It was hard to be upset when he looked at things logically. She was right in her assertion that she had been just as driven to fuck him the morning of their disagreement. And she had been forced to wait five days for him to return. She also reminded him that she'd gone without sex just as long as he had on the trip he just returned from. If she was willing to wait, considering how high her sex-drive was, he could only dream about what she might do to make it up to him.

Finding his touch quickly with his putter, he felt much better about how he might play. He just hoped for some fun playing partners. He felt great about the first one that walked his way.

"Hey Darren!"

"Well Keith Edmonson, how in the world are you! Welcome back to town."

"Thanks. It's great to finally be back. Looking for a foursome?"

"Absolutely... a foursome would be fantastic! Have anyone else in mind?"

"As a matter of fact, I do."