Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 14

Story Info
Betsy helps Darren by securing family's future.
17.1k words
4.86
2.4k
3

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darren was sitting in his Lay-Z-Boy in the family room, a cold beer in his hand. His damp skin was sticking to the orange naugahyde fabric covering the plush chair. He hadn't considered that, what with him being naked, but he didn't care at the moment.

He'd come into the house, downing a huge glass of water to replenish the fluids he'd sweated off. Refilling the glass, he carried it with him through the house, an open bottle of Budweiser in his other hand. He set the water on the end table beside the chair, clutching onto the beer, sipping it every once in a while as he attempted to recover.

His eyes were closed, and he was slowly rocking back and forth when he heard his wife approaching, her heels clicking on the hardwood of their bedroom on the other side of the wall behind him. They were silenced by the shag carpeting of the hallway and family room, but he sensed her passing him through the doorway, the breeze she created feeling cool against his skin.

"Did you have fun, baby?" she asked, looking at his body.

She could see from the way he had positioned his legs that the bottom of his feet were dirty. There were heavy grass stains on his knees. She could see some faint scratches on his upper thighs and chest. His hair was a matted mess; his brow still beaded with perspiration. The glistening sheen on his skin was alluring, as was the wetness on his half-hard prick and big balls, hanging between his wide spread legs.

"Mmm... yes," he moaned, his eyes remaining closed as he thought back to how he'd spent his last few hours.

"What about Elaine?"

"You know very well how Elaine is. You had her yourself. I watched you, remember."

"I was referring to after I left. The third time you had sex with her," she giggled.

"She's an amazing woman, Betsy. And damn flexible," he chuckled.

"I'm going to be working on improving that myself. It's only been a few days, but I can already feel the changes from the yoga routine she's teaching me."

"By all means. Let her teach you. God, that last fuck was... wow!"

"What did she do?"

"She was on her neck, bent in half. Her knees were literally near her head. Her back was straight up, perpendicular to the ground, with her pussy pointing up at the sky. And she had me stand there and bend my cock down. I was standing, driving down onto her. It... it's hard to describe. But the ending? Literally indescribable," he said with an appreciative grin.

"What happened?"

"I came... inside her. And, well, you know how I get."

"Shot off another gallon, did you?" she replied proudly; her husband's ability to produce copious amounts of cum every time was a trait she was particularly fond of. Especially when she shared him like she had.

"Yeah. I filled her up. When I pulled out, she actually bent over further, tilting her pelvis. Then, she started pushing my cum out of her. Damn, Bets! She actually pushed out almost the whole load, and it spilled out into her open mouth. It's one of the most incredible, erotic things I've ever seen."

"Hmm... it must have been," she said, looking at his cock, which was rising to full attention right before her eyes.

Frankly, the entire afternoon was something to behold. Elaine had shown up on their carport unannounced, like any neighbor might. She'd discovered Darren and Betsy there, in the midst of her deep throating him. That they were both completely naked only added to the shock of what she'd witnessed. Then again, it probably shouldn't have. She'd learned a great deal about Betsy that morning already. And she'd shared just as much about herself with her sexy young neighbor.

The very reason she had ventured over to the Thomas home to begin with was testament to that. It wasn't to borrow a cup of sugar, but to instead ask for assistance in learning how to shave her pussy, hoping to surprise her husband Timothy later that evening. What transpired soon after she arrived couldn't have been scripted by an erotic novelist.

Betsy and Elaine came to a spur of the moment agreement. She'd allow her husband to fuck Elaine, provided she would have the opportunity to do the same with Timothy sometime in the future. Elaine quickly accepted the terms, and the next thing Darren knew, he was being led to his neighbor's backyard.

Darren had admitted to Betsy more than once just how attractive he thought Elaine was. More to the point, he confessed that he'd love the opportunity to fuck her just once. Those carnal thoughts were always fueled by watching her working in her gardens, always in a bathing suit, usually on her hands and knees. Darren would be shirtless, mowing and/or raking their huge lawn, eyeing his neighbor's ass and breasts whenever he got the chance. Recently those fantasies became more intense, as Elaine shifted from one-piece suits to rather revealing bikinis. He hadn't expected to see such an incredible midsection on a woman in her very early 60s, and his libido rose to another level.

That fantasy came true, as Elaine laid down on her plush lawn, and had Darren do the same. She took his cock in her mouth, making no pretense that she could do the things Betsy could. It mattered not to him. She was experienced, and she soon had him near cumming. She knew exactly when to back off to keep it from happening, and he moaned loudly.

Rolling him onto his back, she shifted her body, climbing up onto him. She straddled his face, and they settled into a long 69 session. Elaine quickly learned that Darren was experienced as well. She kept him on edge, wanting to feel his orgasm elsewhere. But he didn't take that same approach. Instead, he assaulted her pussy, making her cum twice.

Twirling around, she straddled his cock, sinking quickly over it, as if he might come to his senses about fucking an old woman if she gave him time to think about it. Yet she appeared anything to him but old. She could easily pass for Betsy's sister, and her pussy was as tight as any he'd ever fucked.

She rode him hard to another orgasm, and then he grabbed her and rolled, ending up in a missionary position. He fucked her that way for a while, lying on her, kissing her passionately. But he sensed she needed more.

Pushing back, he stunned her by actually saying, "Tell me what you want, Elaine."

"What?" she said, blinking wildly at his comment.

"Tell me how you want this... talk to me."

"You want me to... talk?"

"Ha! Yes. The more vocal you are, the better I can please you. And it will be hotter for both of us. Trust me."

"Women my age don't request, Darren. We do what our men want."

"What I want is for you to tell me what you want. Be vocal. I don't want to be guessing what will make you explode when you already know inside. Talk to me."

"I like it harder. A lot harder," she admitted with excitement in her eyes.

He pushed back further, his thighs touching his calves, his fat cock being bent up against her clit. Grabbing her ankles, he stared deep into those eyes. "I want you to tell me when you like something, and I want you to say when you want something different than what I'm doing. The more you talk, the hotter this is going to get. Okay."

"Yes! Take me Darren. Fuck me hard," she said, which had her giggling. Until he sprang her legs wide and started grinding deep into her cunt.

"OOHHHH FUUUUUCCK!" she snapped, stunned she'd actually said that.

In truth it was all out of her comfort zone. She rarely if ever cursed. But her morning conversation with Betsy had been so free, so flowing, that she found it becoming natural to think and say exactly what she was feeling. At first she'd had to force herself to use words and terms that she was aware of, but could never bring herself to say. Yet the more she was around the Thomases, the easier it became. It wasn't that they were corrupting her, or changing her morals. She'd already made incredible strides since she'd retired from teaching elementary students. Her goal of embracing her free spirit was in full force. She just hadn't foreseen this kind of change in her vocabulary.

As Darren rammed his thickness into her, the thoughts that rattled in her head were more raw. They were more primal. They reinforced the idea that the life she wanted for her and Timothy going forward was to be unbridled, and with that came a voice that spoke truth, even if it was drastically different than the one she'd experienced all her life.

When he bent her backward a bit, she begged him to go further. When he put her ankles onto his shoulders, she implored him to go faster. When he got onto his toes, lifting his legs off the ground, she screamed for him to go deeper.

And then she announced an orgasm for the first time in her life.

"I'MMM CUMMMMMINNGGGG!" she bellowed.

Betsy was looking and listening out her open master bathroom window. It was the only one that looked into her neighbor's backyard.

"That's my baby. Fuck her!" she sighed.

He did. Shortly afterward, he twisted her body, laying her on her side, one leg on top of the other as he fucked into her. A few minutes later, she was on her hands and knees, and he was fucking her doggy style.

"Oh, he's going to be cumming soon. That's the position he's dreamed about fucking her in," Betsy noted.

"Cum in my pussy, Darren!" Elaine begged, another vocal first.

"YEEESSSSSSSSSS!" he exclaimed, his afternoon quest to finally empty his balls finding a perfect place to blast his sperm.

With having watched that fresh in her mind, Betsy stood in her family room, staring at her husband's throbbing prick, the thick veins feeding it life. He'd taken another swig of his beer, knowing she was leering at him. He could feel her eyes, even though his were closed. It was oddly erotic for him.

Betsy was thinking of everything that happened that morning as well, and how it led to where she was at that moment.

How she'd gone next door with everything she needed to shave Elaine's pussy bare. How she'd first eaten her friend, digging her husband's deposit from that delectable pussy, bringing her a swift climax in the process. How Elaine returned the favor, wanting to show her appreciation for Betsy allowing her to fuck Darren. And how Betsy then lovingly removed all the hair, making the area around her labia incredibly silky and smooth; then trimming her mound, cropping it close and shaping it tastefully.

Then, she ate her again, proving her theory that it would make her more sensitive, and her orgasms more explosive. She did that as Darren fucked Elaine's ass. He had her ride his cock in a reverse cowgirl, and Betsy decided to join in, sucking her pussy as he rammed his hips up into her. Betsy departed once she made her cum, knowing it wasn't an easy position for him to fuck. As she left, he'd put Elaine back on her hands and knees, reaming her like an animal just like she wanted.

Betsy didn't know what it took for them to fuck a third and final time. She didn't need to know, content to accept that the vivid ending he described likely also had a very hot and nasty beginning. In her mind, it involved her taking the cock that had just cum in her ass and sucking it back to hardness before she bent herself into a pretzel and begged him to piledrive her.

Staring at Darren's cock, her nostrils began to flare. Her excitement was rising as fast as his erection had, yet they were unrelated. Darren was turned on by what he'd just done with Elaine, and what he was hoping his wife would continue. After all, she'd promised they would fuck later that night. But with there still being some time before Neil came home, he hoped he wouldn't have to wait that long.

Betsy was thinking about what happened between her husband and their sexy neighbor. The result was bobbing and pulsing in right there in front of her. But she was also thinking of what she would be doing later that Thursday night. And Friday. And hopefully that weekend. She was looking forward to what she envisioned would be a few a sex filled days. She'd need them to hold her over, since Darren would be leaving on another business trip that coming Monday.

He felt her between his legs, her hot breath landing on his balls. Her tongue flicked over them playfully, and he responded with a loving moan.

"Did you explain our rules to her, baby?" she asked as she toyed with his testicles, licking and battling them with her talented tongue.

"What?"

"Did you tell Elaine about our rules like I asked you to? I don't want thinking I did something with Wyatt that you didn't approve of."

She took one of his balls deep into her mouth, sucking hard, making it difficult for him to think straight. His eyes were still clamped shut, his head snapping back. He didn't want to see what she was doing. For some reason it was making it hotter for him than he was in his chair and she was servicing him. The imagery of him being king, and she being his queen came back to him. Any thoughts of Diane being his princess were light years from his brain at the moment.

Attempting to focus, he said, "Yes. I told her all of them."

"So she knows why Wyatt was here."

"To fuck his lover," he chuckled.

"Mmmm," she moaned over his other ball before stretching it out, them letting it go with a pop from her luscious lips. "Yes. And he most certainly did. Did you explain who I can play with and who I can't?"

"Yes... she knows all about that."

"And she knows our rules are evolving as we go along, right?"

"Yes, sweetie... oh... fuuuuuckk!" he growled as she moved up and began licking around the head of his shaft.

"Neil will be home soon. Do you mind if I finished what I started doing to you on the carport and take care of this beautiful cock now? Or, would you rather wait and fuck me later tonight?"

"Fuck... suck me sweetie. Finish what you started."

"Mmm... I was hoping you'd say that. I can taste Elaine on your cock. Just hold still and let me do this. Okay?"

"Anything you say, your highness," he sighed.

She cooed at his pet name, catching the veiled reference he was making. "I love the sound of that."

Fifteen minutes later she'd taken his load in her mouth. It came as no surprise that it was another huge one. She would have been disappointed if it hadn't been, even though he'd already cum three times before in the previous four hours. The man not only was gifted with a much bigger and thicker than average penis, the ridiculously big balls that hung far below it were also a blessing.

She'd made sure she pulled back, wanting to taste his cum instead of having it shoot straight down her throat. It was a tough choice for her, if she was honest about it. She loved the taste of his sperm; the sweetness and texture on her tongue making her heart soar. But when she'd learned to deep throat, the experience of feeling his cock expand and then explode when it was lodged in her esophagus brought an unexpected euphoria with it. She never failed to become instantly wet when she allowed it to happen. And if she was already wet, often she felt herself tingle and release. She wouldn't go so far as to say she had an orgasm, but there was a definite physical response to him pulsing while she swallowed him whole. It was such a paradox that she found herself alternating each time, making sure she got to experience both as often as possible. She just hoped Darren didn't figure out the pattern and begin to anticipate which she'd do. If that happened she knew she'd need to change things up to keep him off guard.

Her cheeks bulged out at the start, knowing the initial surge would be the hardest part. She closed her mouth, wanting to collect his seed, the overwhelming need to savor it consuming her. She swallowed some when she initially stood, but greedily held some on her mouth. She wanted to be tasting it for a while, thinking of it like a slutty mouthwash. She was swishing it around in her mouth as she walked past him, back into her bedroom.

He opened his eyes, blinking to get used to the light. He was still clutching the bottle on his hand, and he downed the rest of it. "Damn that woman can suck a cock," he said quietly.

He could hear her rummaging around in her jewelry box. He assumed she was getting another joint, but that concerned him. He knew she'd already had two, fairly close together. He was worried she might be taking her new habit a little bit too far.

She returned, flashing past him in a short, form-fitting wraparound dress. It was a light yellow, with a white sash that wrapped around her narrow waist. There was a button on the inside of the top, designed to hold it closed. She'd left in conspicuously unfastened, exposing most of her cleavage, the v-shape it naturally created coming down close to her navel. She was still wearing the white heels she'd had on most of the day. But she'd removed them long enough to put on a pair of white stockings, and a yellow garter belt.

She headed into the kitchen, popping a couple of aspirin, unsure of where the night might head. Walking back into the family room, Darren got his first good look at how she was dressed as she tilted her head, putting in a gold hoop earring.

"Where are we going?" he wondered aloud.

"You're going to take a shower. And then you're going to take Neil out to eat. He'll be home any time. Just make sure he takes a shower first. He's been playing outside all day. I'm sure he's as dirty as you are. I'll forgive you for how filthy your feet are right now. I need to get going."

"Going where?"

"I have a business meeting."

"A business meeting?" he laughed.

"I'm not sure why you find that funny."

"I'm not trying upset you, but you have to admit it doesn't make a lot of sense. What's the meeting about?"

"I have a meeting with a member of the zoning board. I'm going to do whatever I can to help you get the zoning changed for your new building. I know how important it is to us."

"What are you talking about? We had the board meeting on Monday. I nailed it. The final vote is tomorrow."

"All the more reason to ensure that vote goes our way, don't you think?"

"Betsy, I don't understand at all. I already have the votes. It's six to three. Even if the one person I was concerned about changes their mind again, it's still five to four. If I were at all worried about it, I wouldn't be here right now. Great sex notwithstanding, there's no way I'd put that in jeopardy. It is that important to us."

"Then I'm sure you'll agree that it won't hurt if I offer my services. And since the rules you established were altered by you today, I'm within them to do as I please." She put her other earring in, and smiled. "How do I look?"

"Like you're going out on the town. What are you taking about... what rule did I alter? And what do you mean by your services?"

"Do I look pretty? Beautiful? Stunning? Hot? Slutty perhaps?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"My fucking God, Betsy! What are you about to do!?"

"I told you. I'm going to make sure the vote goes the way we want it to go tomorrow. So, no comment on how I look, I take it," she said as she went to the front closet, pulling down a small white clutch. She took it to the kitchen and set it on the table.

"To answer your question, you look all of the above," Darren admitted as he followed her into the kitchen. She'd started moving some things from her everyday purse to the clutch. "What did you mean about me altering the rules?"

"You said things were going to be one way, and then you changed them. That's altering. That's exactly why I'm going tonight. So the vote doesn't get altered."

"What the fuck are you talking about? And who are you meeting with? The last thing I need is you going to meet someone and things end up going wrong. Jesus Betsy... what the fuck is going on?"

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers