Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all this time, don't you trust me? I have two degrees, Darren. But the one I'm most proficient at is the honorary degree I hold."

"Sexual relations?" he questioned, referring to the joke she'd made earlier about have majored in english, minored in history, and earned an special degree during her time in college from all the sexual exploring she'd done during her four years there.

"Absolutely. I'll be using that knowledge tonight. I'm going to nail my part, just like you nailed yours," she winked.

"I... I don't know what to say. You're really going to do this."

She stopped, looking directly at him. She'd had her fun, teasing him. But it was to the point where she was becoming concerned. He wasn't picking up on any of her veiled hints. To her credit, she always played that game particular well, toying with her husband, driving him wild with her overactive imagination. But she figured he would have seen through her ruse long before. Instead, it seemed he was getting more and more worked up.

She knew a big part of that was the little road bump they'd experienced earlier that day. He'd admittedly freaked out about her calling Wyatt 'baby', and she'd had to pause and reset their relationship to make sure everything was okay. He was likely still reeling from that incident. She could see that she might have sprung this particular adventure on him too soon after that. She wasn't going to second guess her instincts, but she also was smart enough to know when to rein things in a bit.

"Baby," she whispered calmly, her voice instantly calming him like music to the savage beast.

"Yes?"

"Relax. I've got this," she winked.

"You've got... what? I still don't understand what you're doing."

"Let's start with the rule you altered. After that, things hopefully will become a little more clear."

"Yes. Please."

"One of the rules you established had to do with what we do together. You said that if we're playing, it has to be with couples. You said we could be together, or we could swap. You know, like we did with Keith and princess."

"You mean Diane," he sighed sarcastically.

"No. I meant what I said. You called me your highness when I was sucking your cock. I assume you were viewing me as your queen. As long as you know how the hierarchy works, she can be your princess."

"Fine, your highness. What's your point?"

"My point is that your rule stated clearly that we play together with couples. You were very specific that if I was playing alone, it can't be with the man from a couple. It would have to be with someone unattached."

"That's right. I stand by that."

"Does that door only swing the one way?"

"No. I told you that you could hook up with the wife by yourself if you want to."

"What about when you hook up with the wife by yourself."

"What?"

"You did that today, with Elaine. Twice, I might add."

"You told me to."

"Yes. I gave you permission. And you took full advantage. I'm not upset. I got to be with her too, which was amazing. But you were there watching us. And yes, before you say it, I watched you fuck her ass for a bit, which is why I said you did it twice with her and not three times. Nevertheless, that decision altered our rules."

"So you gave me permission, I did it, and now I'm in trouble for it?"

"No. God no. Are you listening to me?"

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that the rule is different now. I'll abide by it regarding any other couple. I have no intention of running wild. But as far as Elaine and Tim are concerned, the deal is off."

"Wait. Tim? You've been talking about Tim?"

"Well who else could it be? I have no idea who all is on the zoning board, let alone how they might be voting. I'm simply going to make sure the one person I do know votes the way we need him to. It's really no different than doing whatever I had to do make sure Sam became your biggest customer. It seems that my having to fuck and suck in order to secure our family's future out here is becoming a fulltime job."

"Oh my God, Betsy. You had me scared to death."

"I don't understand why. If you would have been paying attention, you would have figured it out on your own. Unfortunately, you keep overanalyzing everything. I've got to be going. Tim only knows he has a meeting regarding the zoning vote. Elaine set it up with his secretary. She also called him and insinuated she has a couple of sexy surprises in store for him tonight. Her bald pussy is one. Mine is the other."

"So you're really going."

"You already know that answer to that baby. And I've talked to Elaine about our rules as well. She knows this one, for them, has been altered like I said."

"What's that mean?"

"It means if you're home, anytime I want to fuck Tim, I'm going to."

"Wait... a... minute!"

She held up her hand and added, "The door, Darren. Like I tried to tell you, it swings both ways. Anytime you want to fuck Elaine, have at it."

"Are you fucking serious!?"

"I'm hopefully fucking Tim. Within the hour. Of course, there's always the possibility that he won't want to. But lets be serious... it's me," she giggled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "I've really got to get going, sweetie. I'm going to be late as it is."

"Well, when will you be home?"

"I'm not sure. I'm going to see where the night takes us. My suggestion would be not to wait up."

"But... I thought we were going to fuck tonight."

"You made your choice already. You really need to pay better attention."

"Choice? What choice?"

"I asked if you wanted me finish what I started on the carport, and suck your cock... or would you rather wait and fuck me tonight. You chose the blowjob."

"I didn't know it was an either or question."

"The phrase would you rather defines the sentence, sweetie. I have to go. You need to shower. Neil's going to be here in about five minutes." She walked toward the back door, keys in hand. Stopping, she said, "And Darren?"

"Yes?"

"If you end up just getting food and bringing it home, you'll need to clean off that table first. I didn't have time to do it before you came home. Wyatt did a lot of nasty things to me on it this afternoon."

He could hear her giggling about that final exchange even after the storm door closed shut. He might have been upset with the way she was teasing him, but he wasn't. That's because he couldn't get his cluttered mind off of the one comment she'd made that stuck with him.

"Damn. I get to fuck Elaine any time I want!?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy saw Neil on his bike, heading toward the house. He was just two streets away from theirs when she spied him. He saw her car as well, and went into a bit of a panic. He was certain he wasn't late for dinner, but he began to question if he'd miscalculated the time. He didn't own a watch, but he'd always been able to know when he had to go, like he had some kind of internal clock. The fact that she was out looking for him meant he was not only in trouble, but he'd be going without dinner. It was one of her rules. Those who are late, don't get a plate. Gene had warned him it was real, as it had happened to him once. Neil had never had it happen to him, and he began to freak out.

She slowed down her car, coming to a stop in a safe place on the side of the road. He checked traffic and crossed the street, stopping next to her open window.

"Hi sweetie," she smiled.

Neil was much more frantic. "I'm sorry, mom! I'm really sorry!"

"About what?"

"About being late. It'll never happen again! I promise!"

"You're not late, Neil. You have fifteen minutes to get home. You're fine."

"Then... then why did you come looking for me?"

"I didn't. I just happened to see you. There's been a change of plans. I have a meeting I need to attend tonight. Your father has been worried about the zoning board vote."

"I know. He told me. He said they're voting tomorrow. I was hoping he might be able to come golf with me and Mr. Sampson. But he said he can't."

"I thought you were looking forward to golfing with Joel."

"I am. But I'm nervous. He's a pro, mom. I'm going to be golfing with a pro."

"Aw... sweetie. Joel is a different kind of pro. He's what's called a teaching professional. They're different than the playing professionals you see on television. He's not Jack Nicklaus or Gary Player. He runs the pro shop, and he teaches people how to play. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's very, very good. But he's been trained to teach and run a golf facility."

"Oh. So, I shouldn't be nervous."

"Heavens, no. He's the same man who has been working with you. He's fun. You've done a great job the last few weeks. You're going to do great. Just remember to follow the etiquette of the game like he and dad have taught you. You're not going to the pool. You're going on a golf course. Other than that, just listen to him, and have fun."

"Okay. So, what are you doing?"

"Like you said, the vote is tomorrow. I have a meeting with one of the people that's voting. I promised your father I'd do whatever I can to convince him to vote the way we want."

"Do you think you can do it?"

"I can be pretty convincing," she grinned. "Sometimes it takes a woman to get things done, sweetie."

"When are you going to be home?"

"I'm going to be late. But don't worry. I'll get you up in plenty of time for golf tomorrow. Your dad's going to take you out to get something to eat. He's in the shower right now. You need to take one as soon as you get home so you can go as soon as you're done. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay. Love you mom."

"I love you too, Neil. Be safe going home."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy walked up the wide front steps of the historic town municipal hall. They were nearly the width of the four story building. It was just before six, and the woman at the front desk pretending to work was surprised to see her walking into the building at all.

"We close in five minutes," she said politely, taking out the pen she had been holding sideways in her mouth.

"Yes, I know. I have a six o'clock appointment with Mr. Caper. It was the only time he could fit me into his schedule."

"Yes. Of course. I know he's been very busy dealing with some proposed zoning changes."

"I'm aware. That's actually why I'm here."

"It's kind of last minute, isn't it? The vote is scheduled to take place tomorrow morning."

"Yes. I'm well aware of that too. Unfortunately, I couldn't get in to see him before now. Fortunately, I'm the last one that will see him before the vote. Hopefully I can convince him to see things my way," she smiled.

"Don't you think that's a little... I don't know, untoward?"

"I'm sorry. Are you insinuating that I'm about to do something improper to influence his vote?"

"Well, not necessarily. But, you're certainly dressed... I'm just saying that's not something I'd wear to a business meeting."

"How many have you been to?"

"How many?"

"Business meetings."

"Well, my point was -"

"So, none. That's what I thought."

"I'm sorry... that came out wrong."

"I'm sure I heard it exactly how you meant it. I'm not offended, but I would caution you about making unfounded snap judgments like that. I'm not suggesting that Mr. Caper is unethical, but a man can just as easily sway his vote as I can. The term 'kickback' exists for a reason. Pretty sure it was a man that came up with the concept, and the name for it."

"He would never do that," she replied incredulously.

"Then he also won't be the type to be influenced just by a pretty woman in a sexy dress. Besides, it's not like I intend to go into his office and offer him sex in exchange for his vote," she laughed.

"You're right. I'm sorry if I offended you. I do love the dress."

"Thanks. And I already told you I wasn't offended. There's nothing to worry about. Can you direct me to his office please?"

"Yes. Fourth floor. Turn right out of the elevator. Second door on your left."

Pointing at the ornate handrail and marble steps to her left, she asked "And from the stairs?"

"Oh... uh, they come up the opposite side of the hallway. You'd turn left at the top. Still the second door on your left."

"Thank you," she said, heading toward the staircase. It was deliberate, wanting the woman to notice the stockings and the straps to the garter belt as she climbed up the stairs. She wasn't sure why, other than to reinforce the notion that she might be thinking of using her feminine charms in a naughtier way than she'd let on. After all, she did intend to offer Tim sex. She just wasn't certain he'd be willing to accept it, even though the reason she was actually there only had to do with sex, and not the zoning vote, per se.

Betsy entered his office a short time later. She saw the nameplate on the desk in the outer room. But Bonnie Walker, the secretary that apparently sat behind that desk was nowhere to be seen. From appearances, she'd likely already gone home for the day. Betsy could hear Tim on the phone, his office door open. She assumed that was so he could hear her come in. Elaine had set things up through his secretary. All he knew was that he had a surprise visitor on the way, and that it had something to do with the vote on the proposed zoning changes. But that was as much information as he'd been given.

She eavesdropped, hearing one side of his conversation as she waited for him to finish the call.

"Yes Kate. I understand... well, I'm not sure how long it will take. This was a spur of the moment thing. I'm not exactly sure who I'm even meeting with... Yes, it's about the zoning vote... Kate, I really don't see how what she's wearing is relevant here."

Betsy bristled when she heard that last comment. "That bitch!"

"Am I the last one in the building... then just leave and lock up... I'm fairly confident I can manage... I have a key, Kate. Who do you think let's me in when I work on the weekend... I'll let us out the back when we're done... Look, I think I heard the door a second ago. I'll talk to you tomorrow... Great. Have a nice evening." She heard him hang up and take a deep sigh. As she approached the door, she heard him mutter, "Jesus... what a bitch."

She smiled as she stepped into view. "I wholeheartedly agree. Apparently my choice of wardrobe isn't appropriate for a business meeting."

He looked up, embarrassed that he'd been overheard. Then he recognized who was standing there, and he began grinning from ear to ear. "I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that at all. It sends quite the message."

"And what message is that?"

"People dress for an intended effect. Men dress in power suits for a reason. Is it unreasonable to believe a woman can't play the same game?"

"I'm glad you see it my way, Mr. Caper. My name is Betsy Thomas. I believe you know my husband, Darren."

Tim let out a laugh, finding the way she'd introduced herself hilarious. "Yes. I know your husband. Very well, as a matter of fact."

"I thought as much. I hear you play golf together at the club, and you've become quite close. I'm looking forward to letting you get to know me just as closely as well. I'm sure you're aware of how important this proposed new zoning change is to his company."

His brain glossed over the innuendo she'd tossed his direction, never thinking to question it. Instead he was searching for answers. "Uh... yes. It's important to me too. Why are you here, Betsy?"

"Well, Tim. May I call you Tim?"

He snickered again. With Elaine giving him a heads up that a surprise guest was coming, he didn't know what to expect. With it being Betsy, he figured his wife was being playful, and his attractive neighbor was a willing participant. Yet his wife had been specific about the reason Betsy was there. He didn't want to assume that the meeting itself was a joke, in case she had a legitimate reason for needing to meet. After all, it was part of his job the hear the questions and concerns of the public he served. It was that kind of dedication that helped him make sound decisions.

Pointing at one of the chairs across from his big, mahogany desk, he nodded, "By all means. Have a seat."

"Thank you, Tim," she smiled. Setting her clutch on the edge of the desktop, she sat back, crossing her legs in a way that made the front of her dress ride high up on her magnificent legs. In doing so, the yellow strap of the garter belt along her right thigh came totally into view.

She winked playfully as he cleared his throat, going so far as to adjust his tie.

"Did... Elaine put you up to this?"

"Who's Elaine?"

He shook his head quickly at her response, still very much confused. So much so that he actually answered the question. "My... wife. Betsy, what is this all about? Why are you here?"

"As I was about to say, Tim, this zoning change isn't just important to my husband's company and yourself. It's important to the future of this town."

"I know. Why are you -"

She raised her hand, saying, "Please, let me finish."

"Of course, Betsy. I'm sorry. Please, go ahead."

Her smile widened. "Thank you. As I was saying, I'm very aware the vote is tomorrow morning, and that it's important to Darren's company, to you, and the town. But it's also very important to me and my family personally. I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but we moved to Virginia several years ago under very difficult circumstances. Darren was chosen to pick up the pieces left behind from the untimely death of not only a colleague, but one of his close friends. He and Earl were hired in together. It hasn't been easy. In truth, it's been a struggle. Because Earl died, Darren couldn't concentrate on growing the district like the company anticipated. Instead he had to work his butt off just to keep it from falling apart."

Tim actually didn't know all the details of why the Thomases moved to the area, although he was aware that Darren's predecessor had been tragically killed in a car accident while on a business trip. He also didn't know about the concerns Betsy had about the placement of the interstate, which were personal to her.

"It's only been in the last two years that he's been able to get out and try and grow the district. He's done a great job. There have been some setbacks, but things really looked like they were started come together recently. He was doing the right things, making the right decisions, but sometimes getting customers to commit takes more than a great product and a perfect presentation. Sometimes you have to offer something they don't expect to kind of grease the wheels. Recently Darren had a big opportunity, but no matter how much wining and dining he did, he couldn't close to deal. So, I decided to step in. I did some things to help, because it's in my best interest to ensure his district becomes a success. I look at it like we're a team. That's why I'm here now."

"I'm not sure I understand. Can you explain?"

"I can try. You see, Darren is one-hundred percent focused on making this work here. In town. But if the route of the interstate ends up going north, he's going to have to make a very tough decision. In reality, I already know what it will be, and I don't like it. He hasn't talked about it with me, because he doesn't want me to worry. That's why he's such a great husband. But he's also a company man. I know that. He'll have to do what's best for his company, even if it means asking his family to sacrifice again. He is not going let his district fail."

"What are you talking about, Betsy?"

"If the zoning doesn't go through now, the interstate will go north. I guarantee it. I've done probably as much research on this as you have, other than running my own economic impact studies. But I know what they'd say. They'd support my position."