Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, sweetie. I'm not going anywhere," she said as she moved her hand between her legs and started fingering her hole while toying her clit with her thumb.

He got the shirt off, but eschewed any thought of removing his pants. Instead he let them and his boxers drop to the floor around his ankles, and moved forward, his cock in hand. Lining up to enter her, she put her hand on his muscular chest, her eyes gazing over a six-pack that would rival most twenty years olds.

"I knew you took care of yourself," she hissed. He tried to move forward a second time, but she held him off with her arm, showing off her surprising strength.

"Are we not?" he wondered, confused by the sudden mixed signals.

"I just want to make sure you heard me, sweetie. I'm going to make you eat me too. And I'm a slut, so there's no pulling out. You're cumming inside my tight, bare pussy. I just want to make sure you really want to fuck me first."

He hesitated. She knew he wanted desperately to fuck her. Elaine had been truthful regarding his desires for his sexy neighbor. But this was likely something he'd never done before. She saw the confliction in his eyes, trying to decide.

Instead of paralyzing the rest of the night, she offered a naughty solution. One only a slut would devise.

"I'll make you a deal, sweetie. If you do this for me... and by this, I mean fuck me and cum inside me, and then eat me out afterward, I'll do something nasty for you."

"Like what?"

"For round two tonight, I'll let you fuck my ass."

"I fuck Elaine's ass," he chuckled, thinking that while it would be incredible to do the same with Betsy, it seemed hardly the same as far as sexual taboos go.

"Does she tell you to pull out close to when you're about to cum and take you down her throat until you do?" she teased.

He thought for a millisecond and said, "Fuck it!," ramming his cock fully into her.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty cunt!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy was on her knees, her hands on Tim's bare ass as she pulled him into her. She was taking his full length, the excitement of what she was doing to him making him hard quicker than he could remember recovering in a long time. It might have also been where she happened to be deep throating him.

The ding alerted her that the elevator had arrived on the main floor. It allowed her to prepare for the car to slow and then stop. Given what she was doing, she appreciated the warning, not wanting to have his cock in a position that would hurt her, or him.

The door opened, and Tim's eyes scanned the lobby, fearful that he might have been talked into a horrific mistake. It was a quarter after seven, so the two of them really should have been alone in the huge old building. But he was fearful that Kate might have decided to stick around for some unknown reason. Ever since Betsy had insinuated that he shouldn't trust her, citing her gift of discernment, he'd looked at Kate differently, realizing she was right.

After they'd fucked, Tim lived up to his part of the challenge by eating Betsy, tasting his own cum for the very first time. He got into it, not only sucking out all of his load, he gave Betsy two thunderous climaxes; the fourth and fifth he'd provided her in an hour.

She was basking in the afterglow of the magic they'd made on top of his desk, staring at the ceiling, when he asked about her distrust of Kate. Betsy offered several examples of how her gift to sense in people their true character in a relatively short time had proved out during her lifetime. While she couldn't site exactly why the alarms were going off in her head the moment she'd met the building receptionist, she knew to not to question them. Her only concrete reason for disliking her was the two-faced attitude toward her wardrobe choice. Kate had apologized for her comments about the wrap Betsy was wearing, admitting that she loved the dress, only to call Tim and reiterate her original premise about the outfit being inappropriate for a business meeting.

Tim had listened to Betsy's examples, and one of them was a situation that mirrored one he'd had with Kate. That had him thinking of other instances where things didn't align. Realizing that he needed to be more guarded around her, he couldn't believe that he'd let himself be talked into what Betsy wanted to do. Then again, the promise of another round of sex with the intoxicating woman was too powerful to pass up.

Betsy knew he was looking, making sure the coast was clear. She callously didn't care when she got in the elevator if anyone was there, caught up in the excitement of doing something so outrageous it drove her decision. It wasn't until the door slid open that she accepted just how dangerous her actions were.

"Jesus, Betsy!" she admonished herself inside, angry for taking such an irrational risk. She sensed Tim relax, and recognized that her prediction that Kate wasn't going to stick around had been accurate. That allowed her to relax as well. Not wanting to show that she'd made a mistake in judgment, fearful it would ruin the mood, she decided to continue with her original idea.

"I think the coast is clear," he said.

"I told you. She's home fucking her husband, pretending it's you," she said as she stood and led him out into the cavernous lobby.

"I get that you believe she's up to no good, but how are you coming to that conclusion?"

"It just hit me. She's Paula."

"Paula? Who's that?"

"A friend of mine. She's a slut, but she made her husband a cuckold for years."

"Isn't that any man who has a wife that sleeps with other men?"

"No. Darren's not. You're not. You both have wives that communicate with you. Paula salvaged her marriage by finally being honest about her need to have other men in her bed. But for a long time, Rob didn't know. Kate's husband doesn't know she sleeps around. And you don't know she's set her wandering eyes on you."

"That's silly."

"You already admitted that when you stay late, she does too. She's looking for an opportunity to approach you. And she's not the prim and proper woman she's pretending to be. She called you and told you about my outfit to feel you out. I'm betting by early next week, she's wearing a hot dress and stockings. If that happens, well... don't take the elevator alone with her," she winked.

"Whatever you say," he laughed with a shake of his head. "Do you mind telling me now why we're down here?"

"You're going to fuck my ass. And then I'm... "

"I know what you say you're going to do, Betsy, but why couldn't we do it in my office?"

"We already fucked on your desk. Now we're going to fuck on hers," she giggled, pointing at Kate's large reception desk. Pushing her chair out of the way, she bent over the edge, her breasts pressing onto the large calendar blotting that covered the surface. Reaching behind, she opened her cheeks for him. "C'mon sweetie. We need to show this bitch what she's missing."

"She's not here."

"No. But she's going to know I was."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy held the handrail as she carefully traversed the stairs. She was fatigued, and frankly, famished. She got to the bottom, walking across the lobby where she'd finished having hot, nasty sex just forty minutes before. The echo of her heels brought back instant memories of the sounds of her and Tim, rutting against each other on the desk to her right. She moved to that desk, putting her clutch on it.

She unzipped it, searching for her pill box. She grabbed a couple aspirin, not for fear of becoming sore, although that was very likely. She'd been fucked five times so far that day; twice by Wyatt, and three times by Tim. It was a surprise to him that he was able to get erect a third time, without any influence from Betsy other than watching her climb the four flights of stairs back to the floor of his office. She'd insisted on walking up, not wanting to take another risk by getting into an elevator without clothes, feeling it wrong to tempt fate again. What if something happened and they got stuck?

By the time they got to his office, Betsy discovered he was rock hard once again. She tried to beg off, saying he should save his load for when he got home to Elaine. He politely argued the point that she might be otherwise occupied with Darren. Betsy couldn't refute the hypothesis, mainly because she was the one that planted the seed in his head.

"At least he fucked me on the couch," she smiled as she strutted over to the water fountain to take the pain relievers. The previous two times were on desks. It had been nice to spend time with Tim when it wasn't on such a hard surface. Yet the aspirin were a preventative measure to guard against a headache. "I've got to get something to eat."

Going back to retrieve her purse, she looked at the big calendar that had covered the desk. She'd actually moved it while she was being reamed in the ass by Tim's rigid prick. She thought better of ruining the paper by sweating on it, which would have made it obvious that something untoward had happened, to use the word Kate had used earlier.

Still, she had intended to make sure the woman that worked there knew she'd been at the desk in some way. She'd said as much to Tim. Seeing how there were meticulous notes on some of the big lined boxes numbered for each day of the month, she noticed the one for that date was empty.

Picking up the pen she'd seen stuffed lengthwise in Kate's mouth when she first walked in, she wasn't going to pick it up, knowing where it had been. Then she became inspired. She dug into her open clutch, finding her own pen; one that used red ink. Knowing it would stand out against the black that had been used exclusively. She penned a quick note to her nemesis.

It turns out he loves a woman in a garter belt and stockings as well as a sexy dress. My meeting was very successful. B.T.

She drew a smiley face next to the note before putting the pen away. She followed that up by picking up the pen on the desk. Since she'd left the front of her dress untied, wanting to feel the euphoria she'd experienced as long as possible, she ran the pen through the folds of her wet pussy, coating it with a mixture of her secretions and Tim's cum.

She waved the pen around a bit, air drying it before putting it back where she found it.

"Hope you enjoy putting that in your mouth, bitch," she giggled as she walked away.

She tied her dress shut as she got to the back entrance, unlocking it. She'd told Tim she'd let herself out, knowing he'd be a little bit getting himself together. She walked down the dim alley, coming out along main street, heading east to her car parked along the side.

It was almost nine by the time she pulled away. Instead of heading toward home, she drove in the opposite direction, pulling into a Hardee's parking lot ten minutes later. She'd already decided to go in, not wanting to wait to get home to eat. She needed food, and fast.

She was starving, her stomach growling as she carried her tray to a booth in the middle of the seating area. She opened the packaging of the huge burger, pouring her fries out onto the wrapper. Taking a long pull on her straw, her cheeks hollowing out, she closed her eyes as the cold, thick delight that was her chocolate milkshake hit her tastebuds.

She was taking her sweet time as she ate, rerunning her day in her head. But those thoughts were pretty quickly replaced. As odd as it seemed, she had moved on, dreaming about what Friday might bring. She couldn't wait for her round of erotic golf with Joel. Yet it was Neil's round that was dominating her thoughts.

She knew why. Neil loved eating at Hardee's, their roast beef sandwiches and strawberry milkshakes always a special treat. She wondered if Darren had taken him there earlier to get dinner. And that had her thinking about the excitement he might be feeling. She worried that he'd have trouble falling to sleep, much like he did every Christmas Eve, the anticipation of the next morning making it difficult for him to calm his mind so he could drift off. It was one of the reasons she'd decided to eat at the fast food restaurant, just in case he might be tossing and turning. She wanted to make sure he was out for the night by the time she came home.

She was lost in thought, staring out the window as she munched on a fry when she heard a voice say, "Mind if I join you?"

She looked up to see Tim, a tray of food in his hand. Smiling, she motioned for him to sit. "By all means. How are you this evening, Tim?"

He found her introduction just as playful as the one she'd offered back at his office. For all intents and purposes, it seemed like she was going to ignore what they'd just done. He thought perhaps that was a good thing.

He went with that logic. "I'm fine. Another late night at the office. I'll be glad when the zoning vote is behind me. I've had too many of these kinds of meals of late. It's awfully late for you to be eating, isn't it?"

She surprised him when she addressed their night head on. "I know it may sound crazy, but a slut needs more than just cum to survive."

"Ha! I suppose that must be true."

She could sense a bit of uneasiness on his part, and she said, "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But let's not pretend it never happened. I had a wonderful time, Tim. In fact, I'm very hopeful we'll do that again sometime. Maybe not under that exact circumstance, but I'd like to think you had a great time too, and you'd want to. I'm pretty sure Elaine and Darren feel that way about what they did."

"You're incredible, Betsy. And yes, I had a wonderful time too. But, a lot has apparently changed in my marriage the last twelve hours or so, so I think it best that I talk to Elaine before I make any commitments going forward. She gave me permission today, but it would be foolish of me to think that note was an open-ended invitation."

"Hmm... that's fair. But in the meantime, please don't shortchange what we did together. That was one of the most meaningful experiences of my life."

"Meaningful?"

"I don't expect you to understand, but I find doing what I did powerful. That I got to be with someone I admire and respect... yes, it was very meaningful to me."

"Betsy, was it true? Or were you just playacting?"

"I'm not sure I understand. It was real to me. What are you referring to?"

"Were you serious about moving?"

"Yes. It's absolutely true. Like I said, Darren hasn't brought it up because he would never want to worry me for no reason. But I have a pretty good grasp of the situation. I'm not foolish. He'll build the building where he has to. And if that's farther north, we'll move there because he sees value in living where he works. Part of being among the fabric of the business community and whatnot."

"I'm so glad you told me that. I'll be there early and make sure I vote first. Our night together aside, I really would hate to lose you as neighbors."

"That's why I fucked you, sweetie."

"Did you really? I mean, I was already going to vote for the zoning change. And I'm pretty confident it would have passed, even without my switching seats."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to anyway. I meant what I said. You're incredibly handsome, you're charming and you take care of yourself. You certainly lived up to my fantasies about you," she smiled. "I don't think it's a lot different than what I did with Sam. He was probably going to sign the contract anyway, but there was no harm in taking a few extra steps to ensure it."

That was a little white lie, for Tim's benefit. Sam had already signed the five-year contract by the time she'd spent the weekend with him at her house. But he hadn't the first time she fucked him two weeks before. So it wasn't a stretch to think that she helped push things in that direction. Since the vote had yet to happen, and there were no guarantees when it came to people and what they would really do once the time arrived to make the decision that would shape the area, Betsy felt she'd done her part to make things turn out as she needed them to.

"You really think that way, don't you?" he laughed.

"Would you have seriously considered what I'm asking you to do if I didn't show up at your office and present my case?"

"Probably not. But that didn't mean we had to do what we did for me to recognize it's a great idea."

"Forgive me for showing my true colors, but personally, I love the idea of thinking that the only reason you're doing it is because we fucked. I feel the same way about Sam. I love thinking Darren and I are a team; true partners, and I'm helping our career by being the best slut I can be."

"My God. You are a remarkable woman, Betsy."

She shrugged. "I don't know about that."

"If I've learned nothing else today, I learned that to be true. I'm so blessed that I've gotten to know you better."

"That's an understatement," she giggled.

"Isn't that what you wanted, though. You asked me if I knew your husband; I said I knew him very well. And you replied that you were looking forward to my getting to know you just as well.. Letting me get closer, isn't that how you put it?"

"Hmm... I did say that, didn't I."

"You did. Again, incredible sex aside, that's the part of the night I'm going to cherish. I got to know who you really are, and yes, you're remarkable."

"That is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me. Especially from someone whose cum is leaking out of my pussy, like yours is right now."

His laughter filled the dining area; her sense of humor as refreshing as her stark honesty. He'd never experienced such a lively interaction before, and much of it had to do with the freedom she exhibited. From her playful spirit, to her colorful use of language, she was every bit the force within the sexual revolution that was sweeping the country, even though she was slightly older than most of the young women who were leading the charge.

They made small talk for another thirty minutes, discussing all kinds of subjects. The sexual electricity between them remained, but they actually shied away from talking any more about what the two of them had done. Instead she wondered about his relationship with Elaine.

"How long have you and Elaine been having sex outside of your marriage?"

He looked at his watch, and said, "Um... based on what I think, about thirteen hours now."

"What?" she said, wrinkling her nose.

"We've talked about it. A lot, actually. But, I'm afraid couples our age aren't exactly as open-minded as you and Darren are. Not to mention this is the south. You being from the midwest might have something to do with it."

"It's a mindset. Not a location. Are you sure? Elaine made it seem today like you've been doing this a while."

"Ha! Am I sure if we've been with other people? Quite, and the answer is no. But like I said, we've been talking about it ever since she retired. Finding a fun, attractive couple to have some excitement with... we didn't even know where to start until she noticed Darren staring at her one afternoon. I cannot tell how incredible our sex was that night. It was the first time I ever... fucked her ass."

She grinned, knowing it wasn't easy for him to speak like that in front of her. But she loved that he didn't censor himself.

"So Darren was the catalyst for her to push to open things up between the two of you?"

"I don't know that I'd say that. Those desires really started a few years ago. Part of her flower child progression, I suppose. But you've both certainly provided some exciting fuel to our private life. I know our bathing suit budget skyrocketed recently. She must have a dozen bikinis now," he chuckled.

"But I don't understand. If she's never, and you've never, then why did today even happen?"