Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kind of knew the answer. Elaine had walked up on her sucking Darren's cock on the carport, the two of them naked. But it was the conversation they'd had during yoga that made Betsy believe Elaine was experienced.

"You'd have to ask her. I wasn't there. But my guess is she found herself in a situation where she could take advantage of what we've talked about, and she jumped at the chance. I'm still a bit stunned she had sex with you. That wasn't something she's ever talked about."

"You're kidding!"

"No. Why?"

"Well for one, she flat out lied to me. We broached the subject during yoga. I had to stop to go see Neil off, and when I came back Elaine was naked. It kind of set the mood, and she let on that if something was to happen between us it wouldn't be her first time with a woman. I made a joke about how many I've been with, and she smirked. But that brings me to the second thing. I have been with a lot of women. I never would have imagined that was her first time."

"My guess is that you have a great deal to do with that. Your grace. Your confidence. You certainly made it easier for me. You have this energy that is hard to explain, but it's there. It's hard not to be drawn to that. I would suspect Darren is the same. I obviously don't have that kind of insight to know what he's like sexually, nor would I want to, but I've been in enough meetings with him over the last couple of months to know I'm not talking crap. Not to mention how he plays golf. The man is the epitome of being cool under pressure."

"He is pretty special," she sighed. "But you're right. If this was your first time playing outside your marriage, you have a lot to talk about when you get home. If nothing else, I hope you and Elaine will be able to look back at today fondly. We are your neighbors, after all. I'd hate to think this is going to make things awkward between us going forward."

"We'll be fine, Betsy. The only thing we need to discuss is whether we want to continue to explore this part of our lives. If we are, I would imagine you and Darren might be a part of it. I can tell you how I'm going to vote," he winked.

"Hmm... maybe you should get home early to make sure you vote first," she giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy tiptoed into her bedroom, her heels in her hand. She closed the door as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake her husband. She knew he had a big day ahead of him starting early the next morning, and he'd want to be rested. She felt the same way, even though her day would be vastly different. He was looking at a series of meetings, sandwiched around the zoning vote. She was going to do her morning yoga, then it would be off to the country club where she'd sit by the pool, waiting for her turn to play golf... and hopefully more, with the teaching pro, Joel Sampson.

She was in desperate need of a shower having spent the vast majority of her day having sex. She reeked of it. But she didn't want to take one for the same reason she'd taken off her shoes, fearful of waking up Darren. Setting them in her closet, she opened her dress, letting it fall to the floor next to her bed. Tired, she left on her stockings and garter, sliding under the sheets as best she could, hoping not to move the bed to much.

She let out a peaceful sigh as her head hit the pillow, closing her eyes. She wondered how soon she'd be able to fall asleep. Yet she lay still, thinking it wouldn't really be that long with how exhausted she was.

"Did you have a good time?"

She smirked, opening her eyes to see Darren's looking at her. The two connected, the instant heat she felt in his gaze making her well-used pussy become wet instantly.

"I'm afraid I was a very naughty girl," she winked.

"Do you think you were able to secure the vote going our way?"

Her heart skipped a beat, the excitement of hearing him say that causing an instant reaction. She loved that he was playing along with the premise that she'd literally fucked someone in exchange for getting him to vote the way she wanted.

Offering the truth, she said, "Yes. He's going to go early tomorrow and sit in the first seat on the left."

Darren immediately understood the importance of that move. "So he'll vote first. That's actually brilliant, Betsy."

"I'm not just a pretty face," she replied. "I've also got a hot pussy and a sexy ass to go with it."

"I know."

"I let Tim fuck all of them, baby. I hope you understand I did it for you. For us as a family."

"I know that too," he chuckled.

"I love you so much," she giggled, a twinkle in her eyes. She reached for him, running her fingers lovingly over his forearm.

He responded by reaching for her, grasping her left breast roughly. His touch was magical. He knew exactly what to do to flip her switch. Coming home, the last thing on her mind was getting fucked again. She'd been too busy thinking about what she'd already done that day. She'd been thoroughly used. But apparently that wasn't enough. Her body was responding to the way he was pawing at her.

Reaching under her arm, he gripped her armpit, pulling her onto him as he rolled onto his back. Her left leg slid over his body, her pussy resting against his throbbing cock.

"Didn't get enough pussy today, I take it?"

"Not of the one I care about," he growled.

Taking his shaft in her hand, she lined up. But she warned him, "I've been with two other men today. I haven't showered."

"Wouldn't be the first time, you little slut," he snapped as he grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing her down onto his shaft.

His girth spread her pussy, and she mewled as she felt herself surrender to him. She began to grind on him slowly, and he pulled her into a hug, holding her close. She'd thought for certain that he was about to fuck her. Instead, he stroked her hair while they made love.

The wild, crazy whirlwind they'd been caught up in causing them need to reconnect. They found strength in each other; a balance between them that forged their relationship. It was loving and relaxed, the two of them talking as they found pleasure in each other's flesh.

"Baby, today was a first for them. Elaine had never been another man before."

"Since they've been married. She wasn't a virgin when she met Tim."

"You know?"

"I know you were the first woman she ever had sex with."

"When did you find out?"

"Tonight. She came over after Neil went to bed."

"Oh my God. Did you fuck her again!?"

"Ha! No. We sat on the swing and shared a bottle of wine she brought over. She just wanted to talk. I think she wants to see how Tim feels about what happened with you before they go any further."

"I got the same response from him. Do you think that was it?"

"Are you asking if I think we're going to get to have sex with them again?"

"Yeah. Is that not something I should be thinking about?"

"It's not that. But you're certainly oversexed right now," he said with a laugh.

"Is that a problem?"

"Mmm... absolutely not, Bets. I'm very happy with the direction our marriage has taken. I'm just not sure our neighbors are going to be a part of it."

"What makes you say that? Did Elaine say something?"

"Not in so many words. I'm convinced she enjoyed it, but she might be thinking she bit off more than she can chew."

"I'm not following."

"She and I fucked three times. She had sex with you. And when she came over tonight, I answered the back door on my boxers. She saw me get hard right in front of her."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No. But I'm not sure she's up for this kind of thing. At least not to the level that you and I have become accustomed to."

"Oh, sweetie. I think you're underestimating her. I really do."

"What makes you say that?"

"She might not have a history doing things outside her marriage, but that woman is a freak. Which means her husband is no stranger to that side of sex. I had to challenge him, but he ate his cum out of my pussy tonight."

"How did you challenge him?"

"I told him I'd swallow his cock after he fucked my ass. Did you know she started letting him fuck her ass because of you staring at her in the yard."

"Ha! No. I didn't know that."

"And remember, this is a woman that told you how she wanted you to fuck her at the end, just so she could push your cum out of her pussy and make it fall into her open mouth. That's not the actions of someone that's shy in her sexuality. She's a slut. Hell, I'm a slut, and I've never considered trying that. She's playing at a different level. You know that wasn't the first time she's done that. There's no way she tries it with you first."

"It was definitely her first time doing that."

"What? You think so?"

"I think she was pushing herself to be wild, thinking that's what I needed. It was incredible, but the look in her eyes early on showed she was worried about getting in over her head."

"Literally, if you're right about that," she laughed.

"So you think we'll be with them again," he nodded.

"I do. The only questions would be the frequency, and would it be like it was today, or would there be a time all four of us are together. I'm voting for today."

"What? Really?"

"It'll be easier for one of us to find time to be with one of them than it will be for all of us. Plus, I love thinking it will be like I said earlier. I know we'd have to talk with them about it, but I want to be able fuck Tim whenever, and I want you to be able to do that with Elaine."

"I don't think we should presume, babe. And don't get your hopes up. You may be right. But if they decide today was enough, we need to respect their decision. They're our neighbors first."

"Yes. I know. But you have to admit, we're pretty irresistible," she grinned.

"I don't know about me. But you definitely are," he said as he flipped her over onto her back.

In seconds he was pounding her, his fat cock driving into her pussy with a reckless abandon. She held onto his upper arms, focusing on his eyes, looking to see the fire behind them. They were reading each other, and she finally said, "Make me do it!"

"Are you sure," he said, freezing in place.

"I might not be as flexible as her yet, but yes. Besides, the mattress will be softer than the backyard."

"You should know better than to tempt me. What makes you think I won't take you into the backyard right now?"

Her eyes flashed, a wicked grin quickly following. "I'm your slut, baby. Take me wherever you want me."

Five minutes later they were in the backyard. Betsy was on her shoulders, her toes on the ground near her head. Darren was squatting above her, his cock bent downward as he drove it into her tight cunt. The angle and position made the coupling even tighter, his shaft wedged in a way that drug across her exposed clit.

"Oh my God Darren!" she panted. "I can't believe we're doing this!"

"I can't believe you're letting me!"

Between what they were doing and where, it was never going to last long. Betsy didn't care about her own climax, content to be the vessel that Darren used for his personal pleasure. That wasn't how he was wired, though. He rubbed his thumb on her clit, getting her off in less than a minute from when he started. That had him firing his load into her pussy seconds later.

Tim and Elaine watched them from the shadows. They'd been in their yard, enjoying a reconnection of their own. Their late night fuck had been interrupted when they heard their randy neighbors come outside. They actually stopped fucking each other just to watch, thankful there was enough moonlight to illuminate the area.

Watching, Tim shook his head in disbelief. "Is that what you did?" he asked. They couldn't see from that distance, but it was fairly obvious from Elaine's description of what she'd done with him earlier that the cum Darren had deposited into Betsy was dripping from her cunt, into her open mouth.

"Yes," she whispered proudly.

"She's never let him do that to her before."

"I know. I was the first. I could tell from how excited he got."

"How did it ever occur to you to even try something like that?"

"I tried to imagine what Betsy might do with him. She's inspiring."

"I can't argue that. But it included that ending?"

"That was more accidental. He cums so damn much. It started gushing out of me as soon as he pulled out. When I saw where it was going to go, I opened my mouth. Kind of like trying to catch a snowflake. When I saw the look in his eyes... we're going to be with them again, aren't we dear?"

"It's up to you. I got the impression from Betsy that she wants it to happen again."

"Would it bother you if... if I wanted to be with him alone?"

"You were alone with him today."

"I'm saying I liked it like that. Without you."

"Oh... so no group sex?"

"I know that's what we originally discussed. And I'm sorry that this kind of sprung out of nowhere. I had no idea I'd stumble onto them like that on their carport. Or that Betsy would offer Darren up to me like she did."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I think we both got what we were looking for."

"So you wouldn't be mad if you weren't around if I decided I want to be with him again."

"As long as you don't get mad if I do the same with her."

They watched as Darren picked up Betsy, cradling her in his arms, giving her a passionate kiss before carrying her back into their house.

"I'll talk with Betsy in the morning and see what she thinks. She'll be over for yoga at seven."

"Then we need to finish what we started," he said as he rolled her onto her back. Elaine spread her legs quickly, giggling softly as he shivered at the sight she was offering.

"You like it, don't you?" she said of her freshly shaved pussy.

"Hottest thing I've ever seen," he said as he plunged his cock back inside her.