Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was intrigued by her knowledge of the subject, beyond what she might have overhead from her husband. It was obvious to him from the way she spoke and carried herself that she actually had done a fair amount of research. He'd had the impact studies done; all part of the due diligence required to do his job successfully. They corroborated her hypothesis. That had him wondering what her concerns were, apart from her husband's.

"Okay, say that those studies exist, and say they back up your theory, how does that impact you?"

"Darren would be forced to move the facility north. Instead of building here in town, he'll build the new warehouse somewhere else where it makes more sense. He's waiting to buy the land until the zoning goes through. Who in their right mind would buy land, and then not be able to build the facility they need because the current zoning won't allow it. Building the warehouse north might impact his sales staff, but I don't know if they'd move. Darren would know better than I would about that. They're all on the road during the week. They'd have commute to on Monday morning and Friday night. They'd be inconvenienced by having a bit of a longer drive, and the idea of leaving their vehicles in another town. But none of that would dissuade Darren's decision. He's going to do what he has to do. That's why I'm here. I'm going to do the same thing."

"What does that mean?"

"Tim, the only people I care about that this vote will absolutely impact happen to live in my house. If the board doesn't vote for the zoning change, I have no doubt we'd be selling it, and we'd be moving again. I have an eleven-year-old at home. I know how much that will devastate him, because I watched first hand how if effected my oldest son moving here when Darren got asked to come to Virginia to salvage the district."

"Do you really think that will happen?"

She shrugged. "I honestly can't say, because I don't know how the vote is going to go. Darren's convinced that everything is going to be fine; that the board will see the light and make the changes now. I can't afford the luxury of thinking that way. At the end of the day, Darren's primary responsibility is to provide for his family. To do that, he's going to protect his career, which means he has to do what's right for Beck Manufacturing. My primary responsibility is to support him and to raise our kids. To do that, I'm going to protect my household, which means I have to do what's right for my loved ones. Do I think he'll move us if things don't work out with the zoning? Absolutely. Without a doubt. That means I have no choice but to do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen. It's the reason I asked for this meeting. I have no way of knowing how you intend to vote tomorrow, Tim, but I do understand enough about your job to know that you have a great deal of influence over how others may vote."

"I wouldn't go that far," he scoffed.

"You don't think that the opinion of the head of the Economic Development Agency for the county has a bearing on how others on the zoning board might vote? I find that hard to believe. Besides the few board members that may have a personal agenda, the rest are going to look to the man paid to bring growth and stability to our future. You, Mr. Caper, are the vote that matters most."

Her revelation actually stunned him. He never realized that it was as simple as that. He did have a great deal of influence. Power, even. Not that he'd abuse it. His decision was going to be made with the best interests of the town and the surrounding county in mind.

"Well, rest assured, you have nothing to worry about. I'm voting for the change in zoning, effect immediately."

"When do you vote?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"No. I mean, when in the process do you vote? There are nine board members. Do you vote first? Last? In the middle?"

"We usually vote left to right on the panel. So, somewhere toward the end."

"Are there assigned seats?"

"Well, no. But we usually all sit where we do. It's not assigned, but everyone knows who generally sits where. Why would that matter?"

"What would I have to do to convince you to be the first one there and to have you sit in the chair that traditionally votes first?"

"I don't think that's necessary, Betsy. The vote is going to go how you want it."

"With all due respect, that's a chance I'm not willing to take. So I ask again, is there anything I can do to ensure you take my request seriously?"

"Well, if you feel that strongly, I guess I can go in early. I can certainly see your point about my voting first. It seems like it's a good idea, to be honest."

"I'm convinced I'm right about that, Tim. I'm also right about the fact that it takes a bold man with great vision to lead the way. But people often mistake misguided passion for vision. If there's a person with the opposite point of view, and they're charismatic, what happens if he votes at the beginning. The weak-minded might follow suit. I'm sure you might ruffle some feathers, but doing what you can to make sure you're the one that votes first will set the tone for the future of this town."

"Okay. You've convinced me. I'll do it."

"I appreciate that. I really do. But I meant what I said. I'm here to make sure this vote goes the way I want."

"You have my word, Betsy."

"I'd rather have your cock," she grinned.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I'm pretty sure you heard me."

"Okay, I'm really confused now."

"It's not that hard to understand. You're going to vote first, and in favor of immediately changing the zoning along the proposed south corridor. In return, I'm going to fuck you."

"What... the... heck... are... you... talking... about?"

She stood, untying the sash holding her wraparound dress. Pulling the tie to the sides, the front fell open, exposing her bare breasts and her neatly trimmed bush. She was naked underneath with the exception of the stockings and garter. Her wicked smile was as shocking to him as the reveal.

"My God, Betsy! Have you lost your mind!?"

"I don't think so. Do I seem confused?" she asked.

"What's Darren going to say!?"

"I don't know for sure, but my guess is he'll probably thank me like he did when I helped him secure his biggest customer by doing something very similar."

"Be serious, Betsy! This isn't -"

"What would make you think I wasn't serious about doing that... or that I'm not serious about doing this with you? Less than three weeks ago, I entertained Sam at our house for a long weekend while Darren took our son camping. Sam's car was on our carport the entire time. And by entertaining, I mean I fucked him. The entire weekend."

Tim actually recalled seeing the car that weekend. But it seemed like such a stretch to believe what she was saying was true. It had him wondering, "Who's Sam?"

"Sam Harmon. He was one of my husband's top ten customers... somewhere between seven and ten. Thanks to me, after that weekend Sam signed a new five-year contract. He's now his biggest client, and second biggest in the entire company. Because of that, Darren is looking to purchase land to build his new warehouse. Because of that, he needs the new zoning changes to go through. Because of that, I'm here to do whatever I need to do to make sure it happens. So, I'm going to do you."

She turned, walking toward his door. On the way, she let her dress slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor, offering him an unobstructed view of her shapley ass, the dimples on her lower back standing out.

She closed and locked it, turning sexily on her heels to face him. "I overheard you saying that we're likely alone in the building, but I don't trust the bitch downstairs, and I don't think you should either."

"Kate's just jealous," he replied, staring longingly at her gorgeous body. Then he shook his head in disbelief. "What am I thinking! We can't do this, Betsy. I have a wife. You know that."

Walking like a model toward his desk, she said, "Yes. I'm aware. I anticipated that might be a problem." She picked up her clutch, pulling out a folded paper, handing it to him as she set the tiny purse back down and walked past him.

"Wh... what's this?"

"It's a note. Read it."

She went to the windows that faced main street, looking out one of them, flashing her bare breasts to anyone that might be looking up that high, although it was unlikely. Still, it caught his attention. "What are you doing?"

She grabbed the top of the first one, her arms stretched high over her head. Pulling down on it, she replied, "We might be on the fourth floor, but it's probably best that we close these windows. I don't intend to be quiet."

"Are you serious?"

"Read the note, Tim."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My dearest Timothy,

I'm writing this hopeful that the message I gave Bonnie was passed on to you and that it was clear. Yet I know that if you've been handed this note, that must not be the case. It seemed wise to take the time to pen this, because I'm very much serious about who is in front of you, and why.

She's beautiful, isn't she. I'm sure you don't know what you should do, but I wish I could see your smile. I know you've imagined seeing her like she's dressed. She's amazing, Timothy. Breathtaking.

Betsy is with you for two reasons. First, she has legitimate concerns about the vote tomorrow. If you haven't heard them as of yet, please do. They are real. This is real. I don't want to lose the Thomases as neighbors, and after today I'm going to predict that you won't want that to happen either.

The other reason she's there is she's the surprise I spoke of to Bonnie. She's my gift to you. If she told you about what she's already done to support Darren's career success, believe her. She's willing to do the same thing with you to keep her family from having to move. I'm asking you to let her. I want you to enjoy her.

I don't want you to feel guilty about this. She's doing this of her own free will. Darren didn't put her up to it, nor did I. She's simply taking matters into her own hands to protect her family. That's what makes her a great wife. What makes me a great wife is that I'm giving you permission. Please, take advantage of her, Timothy. Don't be foolish and think this is somehow wrong. It's not, because I'm blessing it.

The last thing I want to share is this; I'm sure she has expectations for this sort of thing, and of the men she pleases with that wonderful mouth and body she's willing to offer you intimately. Trust me when I say, her husband certainly knows what he's doing. With a man like him, she must have a certain standard for those she has sex with. Make sure you fuck her good.

Your loving wife,

Elaine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tim slumped over his desk, his forehead cradled with on hand. He held the note in his other, reading it for a second time. He wasn't sure what shocked him more. What Elaine was suggesting, or that she'd literally written the word fuck. He'd never heard her curse before. Yet there it was, clearly there on the parchment in her elegant penmanship.

Finishing the second reading, he started to scan through it a third, but thought better of it. She'd been clear. It was his internal confusion that was causing him to trip up.

"What does she mean by that?" he wondered out loud, so deep in thought he actually forgot Betsy was there.

She startled him when she leaned against his desk, her hands on the edge of the desktop. She was so close her leg brushed against his arm.

"Which part?" she asked, offering the knowledge that she was aware of what was in the note. He could have guessed that, what with it not being in a sealed envelope.

"I could say all of it, to be honest. This is so hard to believe."

"And yet I'm here. Which part is troubling you?"

"A couple to be honest. Did... did you really have sex with that Sam?"

"You know the answer to that," she winked. "Look at me, Tim. Does it look like I haven't done this before? And that wasn't the question you really had. Out with it."

"It's the last part, where she says that you have expectations."

"I do. Don't you?"

"What?"

"She also said at the beginning that you've pictured seeing me like this. I would assume she means naked. But I can't believe a man as handsome and virile as you stopped at just the thought of seeing me. Be honest. You've imagined fucking me, haven't you."

He sheepishly nodded, blushing a bit as he admitted, "Yes. I have."

"Would it interest you to know I've dreamed of doing the same thing with you?"

"Please. You don't have to play to an old man's ego."

"You're mature. You're not old. The thing I love about you is you take care of yourself. You're in better shape than most men thirty years younger. So yes, I've fantasized about being with you. I'm about to make our fantasies come true. You should probably get used to it. This also won't be the last time we fuck, Tim. I can promise you that."

"How... how can you even say that? If what you said was true and we were to do this, then why would you want to do it again?"

"We are going to do this," she said, turning his chair. She dropped to her knees, reaching for his belt. She worked to remove his cock when she giggled, "We're going to do it in the future for the fun of it. It's going to be so amazing we'll want to do it again. Besides, I love sex. Coincidentally, so does my husband."

"What does Darren have to do with this?"

"Sweetie, there's a reason your wife doesn't want us to move. She referenced it. I'm sure that's the part of the note you're struggling with the most to comprehend, if you're honest about it."

He nodded again. "What did she mean when she said I should trust when she says Darren knows what he's doing?"

"You already know the answer to that. Do you want me to say it?"

"I... I think I need to hear it."

She had removed his cock, and was slowly stroking his full length with her soft left hand, fondling his big balls with her right. She made sure the angle allowed for him to see the big wedding ring on her finger, the subtle reminder that she was doing something naughty even though she belonged to another man. Looking him in his steel grey eyes, she smiled knowingly.

"Mr. Thomas fucked Mrs. Caper today, in her backyard." She felt him shiver, and she tried to read his reaction. She bit her lip, her smile widening. "Mrs. Thomas ate Mrs. Caper's pussy afterward. Mrs. Caper returned the favor. Then Mr. Thomas fucked her again. Twice. Including her ass."

"Oh my God," he gasped quietly, the information hitting him dead in the chest. Betsy flicked her tongue at his balls, humming happily. "She... was with you?"

She winked, a sexy giggle echoing around him, as if was swirling about, coming from different directions. He felt faint, breathing in too much. He sensed her squeezing his balls, and it brought him back to the moment.

"We can talk about the escapades of what Mrs. Thomas did with Mrs. Caper later. I don't want you to gloss over what Mr. Thomas did to her. Three times in four hours. You can see why one might have expectations. That said, it does appear that Mr. Caper has a veeeerrrry nice cock. Is he willing to play with Mrs. Thomas this evening?" She didn't wait for an answer. Instead she lifted herself a bit higher, lining up. Opening wide, she took half his impressive length into her mouth, wrapping her full lips around the shaft.

He moaned, his hands grasping the arms of his chair, gripped tightly. He fought the urge to buck his hips, not wanting to choke her by ramming the tip against the back of her throat. She knew what he doing and why, a sly smile appearing as she slowly bobbed her head over his crotch.

"Are you okay with me doing this Tim," she asked, taking him quickly back inside before he had a chance to answer.

He did anyway, moaning, "Yeeeess."

She sucked some more, teasing him, drawing out the experience. Yet she still only took half of him. She was waiting, hoping she might get the reaction she was looking for. He was fighting so hard to keep still for her, knowing the position she was in on the floor would make it impossible for her to react if he jerked up. His knuckles were turning white from the strain of squeezing the armrests so hard, which made his body tense up.

It finally happened, and she had to keep from showing her gleeful response. He'd involuntarily flexed his hips, the fight to remain motionless becoming impossible. He had gotten to the point his calves were about to cramp. The more he forced himself to sit like a statue, the more he felt the need to move.

Stabbing the head of his cock into her gullet, she faked a gagging sensation, coughing a bit and pulling back.

"Oh my God, Betsy! I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" she sang happily, licking at his balls again, then along the length. She was giving herself a moment to be able to talk, checking to make sure he was truly comfortable with what they were doing.

"For flinching like I did. I didn't mean to gag you."

"Aw, sweetie. You're fine. You don't have to apologize. I'm a slut. I love my sex on the rough side most of the time. Especially when I play with other men."

"You make it sound like you do this sort of thing all the time."

"I wouldn't say all the time. But, I'm happy to say that it's becoming a lot more frequent."

"And Darren's okay with it?"

"You do know who Mr. Thomas is... and that he fucked Mrs. Caper three times today already."

"Already? You mean he could be doing it again?"

"He's not doing it now. Neil's home, and he's awake. But he'll be going to bed in a couple of hours and he's a very sound sleeper. Who knows? Maybe they do it in our backyard tonight."

"Jesus, Betsy, it's incredible that this is even real. Is it real?"

"I'm a real slut. This is a real cock I'm holding. And I'm really going to swallow it."

Tim thought she merely meant she was going to take him back in her mouth and suck him. What she did instead never seemed like a possibility, yet she took him quickly into her mouth and lowered herself until her tongue was lapping at his scrotum, having taken his entire prick down her throat.

"HOLY FUCK!" he yelled, actually using a curse word in front of a woman for the first time in his life.

Being raised in the south and taught the importance of manners when it came to the opposite sex, he'd always prided himself in having an appropriate decorum when it came to interacting with a woman. Including when it came to sex. The first sign that perhaps he'd not considered the arousing effect of using certain terms and phrases during an intimate encounter occurred to him when he'd seen that his wife had implored him to fuck her good when it came to Betsy.

That Betsy herself had used words like cock, pussy, and yes, fuck, combined with the way she was barely dressed, made his blood boil with lust. Add to that the fact that she'd called herself a slut multiple times, and she was currently performing one of the sluttiest sexual acts of he'd ever been a part of. That revelation was literally life-changing.

"You really are a fucking slut aren't you, Mrs. Thomas!" he growled.

Pulling off, she pushed his chair back as she stood. She sat on his desk, her ass on the very edge. Leaning back, she spread her legs wide, offering his first view of her smoothly shaved pussy. "You have no idea, Mr. Caper. But you're to find out. You decide. Are you going to fuck it first, or are you going to eat it. Choose wisely, because you're doing both no matter what."

His stare focused on her hole, watching it leak from the excitement of how she was presenting herself to him in such a lewd fashion. Scrambling to his feet, he tore off his jacket, tossing it wildly across the room. Stripping off his tie, he fumbled with buttons of his shirt, trying to get it off his flesh like it was on fire.