Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 04

Story Info
The first day of the show.
3.6k words
4.48
6.9k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

Betsy didn't sleep well she was nervous and excited about today. Mike was happy the day finally arrived. They took showers, Betsy dressed in her long top and put panties on but left off her bra.

"Mike, I want to go to MGM before I need to go to the Cannabis club."

"Okay we will go to breakfast at little Georges and have lunch at MGM after you play the slots for a while." Mike knew she has panties on, he could see the outline of them as she moved around, but he didn't say anything.

"I am pleased with myself for the small victory. I got away with panties on without Mike's knowledge and he consented to take me to MGM." She thought with a smile.

The couple left town a little after eight and went to Little Georges. They left there at nine-thirty.

"Remove your panties and you will have to leave your top unbuttoned completely to go to the MGM, for trying to trick me."

"Oh you, I thought I got away with something." Betsy stated laughingly as she removed her panties, gave them to her husband and then unbuttoned her top completely when they parked in the MGM parking garage.

Before Mike exited the car he looked at the gusset of her panties it was soaking wet with her arousal. The panties confirmed that the lovely scent in the car was his wife's arousal. Mike opened the door for his wife and she gave him his tip the sight of her lovely engorged pussy lips with a with a hint of her pink slit as she exited the vehicle.

Betsy played the slots for an hour; it was difficult to keep her modesty with her long top unbuttoned. After ten minutes of distracted play. She decided to concentrate on the slots, she let it all hang out. She lost all the money she gotten from the six young men in that time. Mike had to pay for their lunch, before they set out for Northampton. They arrived at exactly two PM.

Everyone anxiously awaited Betsy's arrival and was surprised when she walked in nude. Mike parked in the enclosed courtyard, and she decided to leave her top in the car. Her reasoning for this was no one will know what she wore into the club.

The group traipsed into the dressing room:

Vance immediately started to give orders. "Hi Betsy, we need to finish making your lovely star presentable, please get on your knees on the table and spread your legs." The nude model compiled without any hesitation. He applied the gel. To properly do this he probed her anus intimately. The product tingled her brown star. All present watched the procedure to the dismay of the mature model. "We will let that work while I do your hair and put a non-smudge lipstick on her nipples."

"Vance did a marvelous job with my hair; too bad I will have the mask on, which will hide my hair style. He applied red non smear lip gloss to my nipples to make them stand out." She thought as she looked at her nipples in the mirror. "It looks like I have headlights!"

Vance brought Betsy out of her reverie. "We will go to the table again on your knees and I will wipe off the gel." He took liberties with the naked woman's intimate areas when he washed off the gel. Betsy could feel him use the cloth to insert his finger in her back door. "Need to make sure I have all the gel off, so you don't become irritated back here." He stated as a reason to abuse her back door. "Ah now you look perfect back here. Betsy, look you have a perfect stain free star now." Vance explained as he retrieved a mirror, so the naked woman could see his handy work.

"Well, I never paid much attention to the looks of my bottom before, but I guess you did a good job it is lily white now."

Mike without thought of the consequences spoke up. "Betsy, Vance did a great job your opening is a pristine white now which looks like a starfish."

"What is that supposed to mean Mike my back door is more inviting now that Vance worked on it. I don't allow you in there anyway that is only an exit." She declared with a hint of embarrassment and anger.

Vance interceded. "Betsy I am done back here can you lay on your back now so I can finish, it is almost time for you to be out in the meeting room."

She rolled over onto her back. Vance, set up the stirrups, helped Betsy put her feet in the stirrups, spread her legs wide, and applied the non-smudge lip gloss to her pussy lips. He brought a mirror to her to show her his work. Betsy was engrossed in the sight of her pussy as she rarely gets a glimpse of her lady lips.

"Boy now I know why men want to see a woman spread. My vaginal area is intriguing a little lip gloss brings out the shape of them. They stand out now framed between my legs." She expressed with a delighted smile.

"Yes, I had Vance do that so your vaginal area will be the focal point when you're on the couch spread." Greg took the credit for the lip gloss on her pussy lips.

Five to eleven Betsy was ready to go into the meeting room. Julia handed the model her mask and the staff which looks like a javelin. Betsy made sure the mask was on properly. The troupe walked out into the meeting room. Betsy noted all around the room there were large signs that stated. "No Photos to be taken. If caught the person will be ejected from the room without a refund." She climbed onto the raised platform, took her place on the couch in her exposed position, legs spread wide, and one hand on the staff. The platforms movement was hardly noticed it rotated so slow.

A few minutes later the doors opened and like the floodgates of humanity the people entered.

Betsy observed "There are mostly men coming through the door with only about twenty or so women to the hundreds of men." She noted in thought. "Women will be more critical of my naked body than men are." She came to the realization. "I rather men see me naked and spread than women." Betsy's gaze fell upon the superintendent of her school district who she knows well as he entered the room. "I hope Gordon doesn't recognize me." She thought in horror.

To Betsy's alarm he walked right up to the naked woman, leaned on the rail, and gazed at her as if he was trying to place something but then walked away as the platform rotated away from his position. Gordon spotted Mike and walked over to him. "Hi, your name is Mike Ford, you're Betsy's husband. Am I correct?"

"Why yes and how do you know my wife?" Mike asked with an embarrassed look on his face because he recognized the man's face but couldn't remember his name.

"I used to teach with her, now I am the Administer of the school system in Pittsfield."

"Oh, right your Gordon Daly. I didn't know you came to shows like this?" Mike regretted the statement after it came out of his mouth

"Well, I was thinking the same thing, Mike. Betsy doesn't seem like a woman that would let you come to a show like this." Gordon recounted which caused Mike concern. "Oh, and where is Betsy she come with you?"

"No, I dropped her off at the mall and then I came here." Mike lied and Gordon could see he was fibbing, by his body language.

Now Gordon walked back over to the naked model on the dais, leaned on the rail as she came around. He studied her naked features, Gordon had an image in his head of Betsy clothed, now he was trying to transition it to match the naked woman on the platform. The massive ring on her finger was another clue to the identity of the lovely woman spread for his viewing enjoyment.

Gordon remembered how on her twenty-fifth wedding anniversary she flaunted the ring as she stated. "My husband had this made for me it is one of a kind." Betsy stated with excitement.

"That ring on your finger looks like one of a kind." Gordon said to the nude woman as he covertly pulled out his phone and took a photo of the ring and of her as the platform rotated toward him. He disregarded the signage, he wanted photographic evidence to show Betsy.

Betsy was shaken by his comments. She didn't see him snap photos with his phone. It was time for her to circulate and converse with the patrons. She said little as possible in hopes that Gordon wouldn't recognize her voice as he remained close to her on her travels.

She fielded questions from each group.

"Have you done this before."

Which her answer was "No"

"Why did you consent to do this?"

"It was on my bucket list." Was the only answer Betsy could come up with?

"Would you do it again.?"

"Yes."

"Why?" The naked woman was asked.

"Because my husband likes to see me naked in front of groups."

"So, you do this for your husband and not for yourself?"

"Well in reality I don't mind being naked in public. My husband recognized by exhibitionist tendencies before I was ready to acknowledge it." She finally admitted out loud.

"You have a lucky husband." One of the older men in the group stated as he looked at the clothed older woman next to him. She blushed and hit him in the arm.

Betsy smiled at the woman that was about her age. "Try modeling nude you may like it and I know your husband will."

With the little interaction Betsy had with the patrons and the ring on her finger Gordon had good reason to believe Betsy was the nude model. He wants to make certain his theory is correct. If she is the nude model, he doesn't know how he will use this information to his advantage yet or if he wants to. Time will tell.

Betsy became immensely comfortable with her exposure within the first forty minutes of her total exposure. She had become so excited you could see moisture on her pussy lips when she was spread. "Good thing the lip gloss on my pussy is non smear or it would look like my period is running down my legs." She thought in horror as she rubbed her pussy lips covertly with her fingers as the patrons watched.

Greg was pleased with his model's performance. "Betsy is a natural she loves to be nude in front of a group. I picked a winner for this show." Greg thought with satisfaction.

While Betsy was in her exposed position many of the patrons discussed her naked features in glorious terms. "Her lady lips are engorged she is excited to be spread in front of us." One man whispered to his friend." I wish my wife would have the courage to pose as this model does." Another man whispered. "Look she is very excited you can see moisture escaping her vaginal lips.

There were also the patrons that just looked at the exposed woman in amazement. "She is totally exposed for our visual pleasure but looks so innocent in her exposure."

Mike was pleased his wife enjoyed being nude in public. The time went by quickly and before Betsy knew it seven PM arrived, and time for her to leave. She walked to the dressing room, amazed how tired she was. Betsy waited impatiently for her husband to get there so they could leave.

"I will remove the lip gloss on your nipples and vaginal lips if you like before you leave, Betsy?" Vance told the nude woman.

"No, I like the look and maybe I can tease Mike on the way home." She said with a giggle as an afterthought she asked. "Will the gloss come off on my clothes?"

"No, here is some cream to use. Have your husband put this on your breast and vagina a few minutes before you take a shower. Your regular body wash will remove the gloss after you use the cream."

"Well Betsy, will you be back tomorrow?" Greg asked but already knew the answer.

"Yes, of course. I had a wonderful time. Although I was very nervous to begin with." Betsy stated as she took the five one-hundred-dollar bills handed to her.

Julia helped Betsy remove her mask. "You did a great job Betsy. I couldn't be up there naked and spread in front of so many people as you are. You're very courageous!"

"Thanks, it was fun." The nude woman said.

Mike was stopped by Gordon as he went toward the dressing room. "Say hi to Betsy when you see her, Mike." He gave Mike a knowing smile. To cement his theory that Betsy was the nude model he watched as Mike entered the dressing room.

"Mike where have you been?" Betsy asked.

Not wanting to alarm his wife he said. "I was conversing with a few people and didn't realize it was time to go. They said the model was beautiful, very comfortable nude, and spread. They wished their wives were as comfortable nude as you are."

"You didn't tell them I'm your wife did you Mike?" Betsy asked in a panic.

"Of course, not my dear." He said as the couple exited into the courtyard and Mike opened the door for his naked wife to enter the vehicle.

She sat on the seat; legs spread. "What do you think, do I have an engaging pussy?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because I didn't realize how much a naked woman with her legs spread is worshipped until I saw the way the men and some women looked at me when I am totally exposed. Mike I am glad you brought me to this point, so I can enjoy being naked in front of people. I love the free feeling." Betsy stated as she swung into the passenger's seat.

She leaned against the door comfortable in her nudity and started to rub her pussy lips together for her husband's viewing pleasure. She closed her eyes to take a cat nap as she strummed her clit leisurely.

Mike had a difficult time with the control of the vehicle while he watched his wife play with her pussy. When they exited the city Mike put the car on dynamic cruise control so he could pay more attention to his wife diddling her pussy.

Mike was content to look at his wife's naked charms until she opened her eyes.

"What are you looking at Mike?" The nude woman asked with a smile.

"My beautiful wife. It should be illegal for a beautiful woman as you to wear clothes."

"Yah, I bet you stay that to all the naked ladies!"

"No, only to you!" After some thought he continued. " Betsy, you told me I am a pervert because I want you to show your body and spread yourself, so everyone sees your beauty. Do you still feel that way?"

"No Mike, you took the rap for me because I couldn't admit that I like to show off as I did today so everyone can see all of me."

"You felt guilty for wanting to be nude in public because of your upbringing. Has that changed after today?"

In a husky moan. "Yes, it has, I had a good time showing off in a safe environment? OOOOOOHHH I am cumming!" Betsy stated as she rubbed her pussy vigorously for her first orgasm on the trip home. She lay comatose for a few minutes to enjoy her cum.

Mike took in the lovely woman spread in front of him. "I am the luckiest man live." He thought.

"Boy did I need that! You can't believe how horny showing my pussy made me today." Betsy giggled with her fingers still in her honey pot. "I'm still horny my sensual circuits are on overload I had so many people seeing me naked." She plunged three fingers in her honeypot as she concentrated on another orgasm. "I-I-I'm-m-m cummmmmiiinnng agaaaaaiiiinn!"

Mike divided his attention between the road and his wife as she came for the second time in less than thirty minutes. It shocked him that she could bring herself off in such a short time.

"Do you want to stop at the diner up the road apiece?"

"Um yes" Betsy moaned breathlessly.

"Get dressed then." Mike told his naked wife.

Betsy struggled into her long top and secured a few buttons to make herself semi-presentable just as Mike pulled into the parking lot. He walked around and opened the door. Betsy has become accustomed to this service. She returned the favor and gave her husband a pussy show when she exited the vehicle for his viewing enjoyment.

The couple walked arm-in-arm into the establishment. The long top opened almost to her pussy as she walked. Mike was oblivious to the clientele of the diner, but Betsy recognized a few of the patrons as ones that were at the show. At this time she was upset she never took off the lipstick on her nipples and lady lips. Betsy will have to be careful she doesn't have a nip slip or shows her pussy in this place. Because she surmised. "The young men were at the shallow end of the gene pool; they may put two and two together to arrive at twenty-two! She snickered in thought.

The couple ordered their meal, they conversed between themselves as one of the patrons came over. "I have never seen you in here before. You from around here?"

"We are from Pittsfield. Coming from the Mall, thought we would take a different route home today." Mike stated with anxiety in his voice.

"Pretty lady you seem familiar, but I can't place you." The young man stated as he looked from her face to the massive ring on her finger. He stopped at her breast when he saw a flash of red from her areola.

"Well, I may have a double around here someplace that's what everyone tells me we all have a double on this earth." Betsy said with a nervous smile.

"Yah right." The young man mused as he went back to his friends, he whispered something to his friends Mike and Betsy couldn't hear.

What was said out of hearing range was. "That was the woman that was nude at the Cannabis Club. I saw her nipple it was red, and she had on this big ring on her finger like the woman at the club. I know it's her!"

Betsy had a feeling three of the men concentrated their gaze on her pussy like they were trying to take a mental picture of her lady lips, as the turntable passed the place on the rail they were stationed. They would come over and stare at her each time she was spread out on the couch.

They hurried to eat their dinner when it was served. Betsy paid and they left.

"That was a close call," Betsy proceeded to tell Mike about them. "They looked at my pussy the entire time I was in my exposed posture. They were the only ones that creeped me out!"

Betsy had two more orgasms on the road home. It was a four-orgasm trip home and Mike became horny as he watched his wife diddle her pussy.

Betsy entered the house removed the top and went into the den, it was getting dark, but she didn't think to close the blinds. When Mike walked into the den his wife was spread out in all her naked glory.

"If you see anything you like my dear go for it, I'm exhausted." Betsy said as she slowly diddled her pussy. "I'm warming your treat for you Mike. Come and get or is that when you get it you will cum!" She chuckled at her play on words.

Well Mike didn't need an engraved invitation, he dropped his board shorts and plowed right into his wife's dripping pussy. Mike waited all day to get relief from his built-up passion. He watched his wife show the patrons her honey pot. Mike's fantasy became reality today, he is the lucky one he gets to take the lady home and make love to her. Try as he might, he couldn't stall the inevitable. He blew his load deep in his wife's pussy. "OOOHHH Betsy you were great today!" Mike moaned, he was disappointed he couldn't last longer.

Betsy could feel Mike's baby makers blasting into her womb. "I'm cumming again!" The surprised woman screamed.

The exhausted couple slid onto the floor still coupled, Mike rolled onto his back and his wife on top of him. They rested for a few minutes, Betsy rolled off Mike and he helped his wife to her feet. They took a shower together to save water, after Mike applied the cream to her breast, and pussy, Betsy cleaned off the lip gloss. The couple helped each other dry off, they went to bed nude and watched TV until the eleven o'clock news was over.

Sleep came swiftly to the contented but exhausted couple!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers