Better Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Katie. Good girl. Feeling so wonderful right now. But I know how to make you feel even better. If you'll allow me . . ."

Sherri reached over Katie's shoulder, her chest pushing against Katie's back. Katie loved the feeling, and she leaned against Sherri. The arm that had been holding the puddle back fell down to Katie's lap, and with it a small torrent of sap flowed over the edge, only to be soaked up by her pants. Delighting in the new source of pleasure as the sap warmed her skin, Katie didn't notice the finger that Sherri dipped into the sap.

The finger came up to her mouth, the sap coating her lips, leaving them feeling so sensitive. The sponge all but forgotten, Katie opened her mouth to invite the finger in. It was sweet like honey, only so much more. She wrapped her tongue around the digit, hoping to get every last drop.

"There. Isn't that wonderful?"

Katie could only moan in response as she continued to suck on the finger. When Sherri removed it with a wet pop, Katie leaned forward to chase it, but it was already out of reach. Katie groaned in defiance, only to be soothed by Sherri.

"It's okay, Katie. There's still more for you, but you have to do what I say, okay?"

"Okay . . ."

"First, I need you to get up and follow me, Katie. Can you do that?"

Katie furrowed her brow. "But . . . The honey . . . for Victoria?"

"Shh," Sherri said as she stroked Katie's short hair. "Don't worry about that. We'll take care of it later. Just do what I say, okay?"

And like that, Katie forgot about the spill on the table. It was no longer important, because Sherri said not to worry about it. She trusted Sherri. And if she did what Sherri said, she could get more of that divine honey.

Katie let Sherri guide her out of the chair and into another room. Behind them, the sap dripped onto the floor with a plop, plop, plop.