Better with Emmy Ch. 06-16

Story Info
Couple has to prove they want to join Riley.
16k words
4.56
7.9k
17
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers

Hi! I struggled with which category to place this in as it doesn't fit neatly into any single bin anymore, so read the themes below. I decided to leave it here with the majority of these installments, even though it's no longer a story where Riley's transition is front and center. Don't worry, Riley still plays a big role in Nick's and Emmy's seductions!

Themes: anal, promiscuity, free use, exhibitionism, creampie, trap, lesbian, incest, cheating, male submission, cum eating, bimale, male on male

Chapter 6

"Do you like it?" Emmy asked nervously, her shirt lifted and leggings pushed down to show off the fresh dragon tattoo to her boyfriend Nick. He reached for her with a growl, but Emmy danced backwards, her eyes sparkling. "I guess that's a 'yes.'"

"You really got a tattoo?"

"It's fake, just for the Halloween party," Emmy explained. She cast her eyes down and blushed before continuing. "It's part of the requirements for joining Riley, Becky, and Kate in costume."

"Part of?" Nick probed with a smirk, backing her into the corner. Emmy had nowhere left to retreat to, and he ran his hands up her abs to her pert breasts. She gasped as he twisted her nipples gently. "They're making you do more?"

"Yes?"

Nick waited for a response, but Emmy's eyes had glazed over. She was as horny as he was, and he suspected sharing a room with Riley and hearing all about her slutty friends had something to do with it. Nick couldn't believe how lucky Emmy had gotten with her new roommate. Ever since their summer adventures, he'd been desperate for Emmy to push the envelope but unsure how to move things along again after discovering he liked when neither of them seemed in control.

He could tell Emmy had been getting frustrated as well, and Nick had nearly worked up the courage to put things out in the open. Fortunately, Riley had come along to carry that burden for them both. He still couldn't believe what had happened, or how much he enjoyed reminiscing about the events in Emmy's dorm.

Riley was hot as hell, but Nick had never thought he would actually get off on sucking a cock, even if it was attached to a girl so cute she gave Emmy a run for her money. Sure, he'd eaten cum out of Emmy, but that was about giving her pleasure and a far cry from drinking it straight from the source. Nearly as surprising was how into it Emmy was. He figured fucking Chris and his girls would be the highlight of the night for her, but she always seemed to steer the conversation to how hot him and Riley were together.

It was hard enough to stop thinking about it without Emmy teasingly reminding him or hinting at repeats in the future.

Nick slid a hand into Emmy's leggings, unsurprised to find her wet. They hadn't had sex since that evening, and he was just as ready for it as she was. He pushed the leggings down just enough to bare her pussy, then quickly slide his cock into her.

"Wait! We can't..." Emmy moaned, weakly putting a hand on his chest.

"What?"

"I-I promised we wouldn't have sex." Emmy wouldn't meet his eye. "It's one of the requirements."

Nick's mouth hung open like a taxidermied bass. "We can't have sex?"

"Well, we can't cum." Emmy chewed her lips. "I guess we could fuck a little bit, but please don't break the rules! I really want to dress up with the girls for Halloween."

Nick's head spun, but his cock was harder than diamond. He started fucking her, slow strokes that would keep them both on edge and let them build. "What else did you promise."

"I can't say." Emmy's eyes were wide and wild, and she had never looked sexier. "Is this okay? If it's not..."

"It's good," Nick grunted and meant it. He'd been denied Emmy the night she spent with Riley, Becky, Kate, and Chris, and he was out of his mind horny. He hadn't gone this long without cumming in a long time, but he loved it.

All he could think about was sex and Emmy and wanting to go even further.

"Oh, god, I love you so much! Kate and Becky said it's important to keep us both horny to make sure we're committed. Apparently, that's how they got Riley to, well, become Riley." Emmy's breath came ragged, the flush spreading down her neck to her chest. "They want to see how far they can push me."

Nick gasped, images flashing through his mind as he imagined Riley's conversion. He knew the feeling of getting lost in the moment. He'd eaten his own brother's cum out of Emmy, and even though Emmy never brought it up directly, the two loved to reminisce about the vacation Emmy had spent as his brother's slut.

Then there was how he'd ended up with Riley's cock in his mouth. He wanted to lose the bet with Riley and Kate about Emmy's ability to remain faithful, and the added bonus of getting to go down on two cute sisters was just the cherry on top. He'd felt a bit guilty about how Kate and Riley flirted with him, but given that they were getting blow by blow accounts of Emmy blowing Chris it seemed harmless. By the time it was clear he'd lost, he was simply too turned on to say no when Riley revealed a cock rather a pussy.

Some small part of him fretted over what these girls could convince them to do considering they seemingly had no boundaries. He wasn't worried about Emmy, but clearly the girls had a fluid perception of gender and sex.

"How far will you go?" Nick asked, his stomach twisting with jealousy and lust. He wanted her to say all the way, as far as they wanted her to, even though it scared him.

Emmy didn't answer, instead closing her eyes and tensing her body. She rocked against him, her pussy starting to spasm before she suddenly screamed with frustration and pushed him away. He collapsed beside her, his cock twitching in the air on the verge of his own release.

"So close..." Emmy whined, cuddling up against him.

They lay there in silence, each deep in thought until Emmy sat up and looked at him.

"Nick, I don't think I can say no to them. I don't want to, so if you're having any doubts you need to pin me to the bed and fuck me until we both cum, otherwise I'm not sure where this is going to take the both of us."

Nick did pin her to the bed, but he pulled back before either could finish, as eager to see where this went as Emmy.

Chapter 7

"He wants to see the costumes," Emmy giggled, showing the texts from Nick to Riley, Kate, and Becky. The girls crowded around, their bodies pressed together.

"Of course, he does, we look hot!" Riley stepped away and struck a pose. They had on matching robes that could pass for a Roman or Greek style if seen from a distance. They were short, thin, and sheer in direct light. The neckline, if it could be called that, draped from one shoulder and had to be held up by a tie under the opposite arm to avoid exposing a breast. Emmy suspected the tie wouldn't stay fastened long. They wore platform sandals with leather straps that wrapped around their shapely calves and exaggerated the length of their legs and perkiness of their butts, not that any of the girls needed the help.

To top it off, each had fastened a thick golden collar around their neck, gifts from Chris to make the outfit and their submission complete. They wore nothing under their outrageous robes, although Riley wore a chastity cage that Becky had locked around her after the fun with Emmy and Nick.

Chris didn't trust Emmy and Riley sharing a room and not somehow fucking, so had locked Riley in chastity to make sure Emmy was extra horny. Riley bounced from foot to foot, eager to go. When Emmy started to type out a reply, she snatched the phone from her hands and tossed it away.

"You can chat with him later, I want to go get fuuuucked!" Riley drug out the last bit into a song and started dancing to the beat of music from a neighboring room. "You're going to ruin the surprise if you keep texting him."

"How? I don't even know the surprise!" Emmy pouted, nervously eyeing her phone.

"It's better that way, right?" Kate asked sweetly, leaning in and dragging her lips across Emmy's ear. The thin blonde shuddered, her eyes unfocused as Kate whispered into her ear. Riley watched intently and wished it was her that would be the center of focus tonight. Not that this wouldn't be fun. She had her part to play too, but tonight was all about Emmy.

And Nick, Riley thought with a grin.

***

"Quit staring at her," Riley teased, hip checking Nick. "And put your phone away! You're here to have fun, not stare at your screen! Emmy doesn't have her phone with her, where would she even put it!?"

He was hot, and not just in a cute way like Riley expected a guy into the things Nick was into to be. He was only an inch or so shorter than Chris, and while Nick didn't have quite the same bulging muscles, he was cut and clearly took care of his body. She regretted not getting a chance to play with him more before Chris sent him away, but Riley knew from experience just how important being extra horny was for making important life decisions.

Nick blushed, looking away from where his girlfriend stood, Chris's arm wrapped possessively around her. Her left breast was exposed, her nipple hard for everyone to look at, and the bottom of her short robe pulled up so Chris could palm her bare ass.

Riley knew the feeling. On Chris's other arm her own girlfriend, Becky, was similarly displayed. It was probably different for Nick since society viewed him as a man, but Riley still felt the occasional twinge of jealousy when Becky eagerly submitted to Chris. It was hard not to feel something when you saw the woman you loved get fucked better than you ever could, even if you were just as a big a slut.

Riley shifted, her cock straining against her small cage. She wished the night would hurry up.

"Want to dance?" Riley asked, as much to distract herself as Nick. He beamed a goofy smile at her, and Riley felt her heart flutter. She could see why Emmy was so in love with him. She pulled him to the basement where an impromptu dance floor had been cleared.

Bass thumped and Riley wasted no time melding her body to his. He wore a thin superhero outfit, and from the feel of it, no underwear. Riley loved the hard muscles of his masculine body, so different from her own lithe frame. Months ago she would have wanted to have a body like his. Now she just wanted him inside her.

She smiled as she thought about how much she had changed while rubbing her barely covered perky ass against Nick's growing erection. She hoped Chris would let Nick fuck her tonight. Getting her cock sucked by Nick was nice, but mainly because of how embarrassed he'd been about Emmy catching him on his knees like the dirty whore he was. She liked getting head from guys—it was head, after all—but given a choice she preferred to be on the receiving end of a man's cock.

A couple danced close, the woman dressed as a slutty cop with huge tits barely controlled by a cheap top. The man's getup had to be the worst excuse for a robber's outfit she'd ever seen. He had on a black toboggan and small black mask that covered his eyes, as well as a white and black striped pair of trunks that hugged his tight ass and lifted his bulge tantalizingly. Handcuffs dangled from his right wrist, and when he caught Riley looking, he made kissy lips at her.

Fuck I'm horny, Riley though to herself, tilting her head back to kiss Nick. She pulled a hand up to her bared breast, and his minor hesitation at going further evaporated. They made out openly, Riley encouraging him to take it as far as he wanted.

She gasped, her eyes shooting open when Nick slipped a hand beneath her short robe. She'd wondered how he felt about her dick but hadn't been too concerned given how eagerly he'd sucked it. It was still a nice confirmation to know he was into her. Nick seemed equally surprised to find her locked away in her cute plastic cage. Riley reluctantly pulled his hand away.

"Sorry, Daddy doesn't trust me to control myself around Emmy," Riley explained. Riley smiled at him. Nick looked desperate for her to say more about what she and Emmy had been up to, but somethings were better when left as veiled hints. She danced her fingers down to tease him. Nick's nostrils flared and his cock twitched. He quickly pulled away. Riley resisted the urge to follow and drive him over the edge. Daddy wanted him horny.

"Can we get a drink?" Nick asked, breathing hard and wiping sweat from his brow. The basement was stifling, naked bodies of men and women pressing tight.

"We can take a break." Riley pulled him up the stairs. He swept the main floor with his eyes, but Emmy was nowhere to be seen. "She's with Daddy," Riley whispered, enjoying the way Nick tensed. Emmy was right, teasing him was a ton of fun! "But let's leave them be, okay?" Riley danced her fingers along his erection for encouragement.

"S-sure," Nick agreed nervously. "What's going to happen tonight?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Kate and Becky planned things and Daddy likes to keep me in the dark. Don't worry, they won't make her do anything she doesn't want to. None of us are allowed to drink or do drugs tonight." Riley beamed at Nick happily. "That way she has no excuses about how she's actually a slut!"

Nick looked like he was about to lose it. His face was red and his body trembled.

"Are you okay?" Riley asked, suddenly concerned. The point was to have fun, not for someone to get hurt.

"Yeah, I just need some air, I think."

"Go hangout on the porch. I'll get some water for us and meet you out there."

Nick wandered off, and Riley went to find something refreshing. Worry filled her. Ordinarily she didn't really care about the chaos she or the other girls left in the wake of their sexual exploits. Emmy and Nick were different. She wanted Emmy bad, but maybe they were pushing Nick too far too fast. That seemed surprising considering what Emmy had revealed about their summer behavior with his family, but people could change.

Maybe not Emmy, though, Riley thought happily as she walked into the kitchen.

Her slut roommate was on her knees, her lips and tongue lavishing a stranger's fat, swollen cock like it was the world's last popsicle. Emmy stared up, her hazel eyes focused completely on the man she pleasured. Her chin was smeared with a thing glaze of cum, and her upper chest had a handful of small black tally marks on it.

Surprisingly, only Chris's friend Will stood watching the daring exhibitionist act. Riley slid next to him, unsurprised to find he had his cock out and was playing with it while he watched. Riley wrapped her fingers around him, and Will turned and grinned at her.

"I take it she's with you?" Will asked, nodding at Emmy. Emmy kept her attention on the cock in her mouth.

"Yeah, she's Daddy's new plaything," Riley teased. Emmy sucked in a deep breath at Riley's words, which only fanned Riley's arousal.

"Fuck that bastard," Will grunted, his cock hardening. "Why does he get all the hot sluts?"

"He shares!"

"True," Will grinned, and pulled Riley around in front of him. He bent her at the waist, and Riley groaned as he filled her ass. "Not like I'd want to date anyone as slutty as you girls anyways. Better just to fuck you."

"Fuck that feels good," Riley sighed. Too good. Even in the cage, she felt herself getting ready to cum. Emmy looking over to watch the show didn't help Riley control herself. "I can't," Riley explained, pushing away regretfully. Chris had been very clear about not cumming, and as much as Riley liked getting punished, she wanted to be a good girl tonight.

She dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around Will. She sucked him deep and let him take control. He used her mouth and throat, all while watching the show Emmy put on. Riley let him set the pace at first, but she really wanted to watch Emmy, so she eventually took over. Will groaned, his eyes glazed over as Riley sucked the cum out of him.

She took the first shot straight down the throat, the second in her mouth, and the rest on her lips when Will pulled out and stroked himself over her. Riley smiled up at him, and licked what she could into her mouth before turning to watch Emmy.

She was good, but what really stood out was how into it she was. The house could have burned down around Emmy and she wouldn't have noticed. She existed for the dick in her mouth. Her face was flushed, and she made weak mewling noises most women couldn't even manage when getting the fucking of their life.

"Stop teasing, my girlfriend is probably wondering where I am," the stranger grunted impatiently. Riley rolled her eyes. The dude clearly didn't understand what an artist he had working him, but Emmy obeyed, taking her pace from a luxurious worshipping to frantic finishing in a heartbeat. "Fuck! What a good slut!"

The man's cock swelled, but fast as lightning Emmy pulled him free and produced a shot glass from seemingly nowhere. She jerked him into it, filling an impressive volume of the glass as she used her hand to milk him. She squeezed out the last drops and wiped the tip to collect everything.

The stranger stumbled away and made to zip his pants up, but Emmy stopped him.

"Wait..." Emmy shyly called, her face turning from lust to embarrassment. She chewed her lip, nervously eyed Riley, then rotated on her knees and presented her ass.

The short robe barely covered her when standing and failed completely in her submissive position. A sharpie stuck out from her ass and there was a phone number written across her lower back like a tramp stamp.

"You need to take a picture and add a tally if it counts." Emmy's whisper was barely audible above the din of the party, and she squirmed uncomfortably. Her pussy leaked, betraying her arousal. Strands of her arousal hung between her lips and her thighs were shiny with it. "Please?"

"Sluts these days," the stranger said, laughing uproariously. He shook his head in disbelief but pulled the pen from her ass and readied his phone out. "Whose number is this?"

"I don't know. I'm not allowed to see it," Emmy admitted, turning and presenting herself. The man marked her then stood back to get a photo. "If you want your cock in it, you can do that too."

The stranger's laughter intensified, as did Emmy's blush. He stepped forward and laid his cock across her face. Emmy held up the shot glass full of cum and gave an authentic, embarrassed smile.

Riley leaked precum and with a start realized somehow Will had gotten back in her ass! He was fucking her slow, just enough to keep himself hard. The teasing pace was driving Riley mad with desire. She wanted him to push her to the ground and fuck the cum right out of her. Instead he pulled out.

"I got next," Will said, stepping towards Emmy.

She was standing, bent with her ass presented for the stranger to slide the marker back in. She turned to look at Will and Riley saw she was lost. There was no way she was stopping, even if Nick wanted her to. It was up to Riley now to make sure Nick was ready.

"Okay," Emmy replied, her lip caught between her teeth as she eyed Will's cock. "I'll be right back?" She gestured with the shot glass.

Riley quickly grabbed some waters, then followed Emmy from the kitchen.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Riley said, the two stopping. Someone jostled Emmy, and she growled at them, checking to make sure her glass of cum hadn't spilled. "Are you doing okay?"

"Yes! I can't believe how much fun this is! You guys are freaking wild!" Emmy pulled Riley in for a quick kiss. "I need to go report back and get another glass! Daddy won't fuck me until I've completed all my tasks, and it's getting really, really hard not to just let one of these guys take me. I've never felt so horny!"

"I know the feeling!"

Emmy slipped away, and Riley couldn't help but think about how Emmy hadn't even asked after her boyfriend at all. At least for tonight, Emmy was drunk on sex and out of control. Riley liked Nick, but she hoped Emmy would embrace herself fully, tonight and in the future. The two had become fast friends, and Riley had more than a small crush on her new roommate.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers