Better with Emmy Ch. 06-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls and Chris seemed aware of this but surprisingly just encouraged the two of them to grow closer. Even Becky teased Riley about pursuing Emmy, but the harem was very cryptic with Riley about the plans for the future. Riley had been involved in the seduction of other boys and girls, many in relationships, but this one felt different—Riley didn't just want a fling with Emmy, and the girls and Chris also seemed interested in more than just using her.

Already Emmy wore a temporary tattoo marking her as Chris's, and she seemed to be going through some sort of initiation challenge. Riley shuddered and hoped she did well.

Riley moved to the door and her task for the night. All she knew was that Chris had ordered her to keep Nick happy, horny, and distracted, so that's what she planned on doing. She paused and stared at Nick and realized she actually looked forward to spending more time with him.

Maybe it wasn't just Emmy she was into.

Chapter 8

Emmy wiggled on the fingers in her pussy and bit down on the willowy flapper's lip to keep from cumming. Sara, that's her name, Emmy thought with a sigh as Sara's boyfriend, Logan, twisted her head around and kissed her. Emmy kissed him back, driving his tongue into his mouth.

If he could taste any of the fifteen loads she'd swallowed so far that night, he didn't show it. Slim, soft fingers slid between her cheeks then paused and toyed with the sharpie in her ass.

"What's this?" Sara asked, her face flushed with alcohol and lust as she slowly fucked Emmy's ass.

"What?" Sara's boyfriend asked, his fingers working obliviously in Emmy's wet pussy.

"She's asking about the pen in my butt," Emmy explained with a giggle. She twisted in the couple's arms and bent to present herself, thrusting her chest out to emphasize the tally. "It's so Daddy can keep track of how many shots of cum I've done."

"Oh god," Sara gasped, nearly buckling at the revelation. Logan's face twisted, flashing from anger to disbelief to lust to uncertainty. Emmy didn't give him time to dwell on it and slipped a hand into his 1920s mobster outfit and found his erection. Emmy smiled at him, holding his eyes as she moved her mouth to Sara's again.

Emmy was shorter than both, and she had to tilt her face upwards to meet Sara's pouty lips. She was hot, and not in a sporty or trashy way like most of the girls at the party. She had the body of a runway model—long and lean yet somehow curvier than should be possible for someone so skinny. Also in contrast to the rest of the party, she'd dressed modestly for this otherwise slut-filled blowout, just another mark in Sara's favor for what Emmy needed.

"Do you like the taste?" Emmy asked, breaking the kiss. She spoke to Sara, but her eyes bored into Logan's eyes. His cock twitched and she felt precum leak between her fingers. Sara answered by kissing Emmy again, driving her tongue in for another taste. Emmy parted her lips and let Sara explore to her heart's content. Emmy kept up her attention on Logan and enjoyed the way he squirmed, seeming to struggle with his conflicting desires for more and saving his girlfriend from Emmy's corrupting influence.

This couple was perfect.

Logan's fingers slid from Emmy's pussy and back, his eyes jetting open when he discovered the pen his girlfriend used on Emmy's ass.

"You do anal?" Logan seemed in awe, like seeing a unicorn walking across the quad. His eyes shot to Sara.

"Of course! What girl doesn't these days?" Emmy sweetly replied. "Right, Sara?"

"Um..." Sara turned red and looked helplessly at Emmy.

"No way," Emmy teased. It wasn't like she'd been taking it up the ass that long, but it was fun to mess with these two. "Next you're going to tell me you two have only ever had sex with each other."

"Well, I mean..." Logan fumbled nervously.

Emmy couldn't believe her luck. She'd targeted Sara on purpose, eager to gain the bonus points for snagging a girl that wasn't a slut. Emmy hadn't even known she had a boyfriend, another opportunity for points, when she'd danced up next to Sara and struck up a conversation. Logan had caught the two of them making out just moments before Emmy had planned on delivering Sara to Chris to demonstrate her commitment, and now she found out Sara was an anal virgin and hadn't even been with another guy before!

"That's so sweet!" Emmy said encouragingly, her face lit up like the Cheshire Cat. Becky and Kate hadn't explained what the points were for, but Emmy wanted them all. She didn't give them time to think, kissing Sara then Logan before either could speak.

Emmy was out of control horny and ready to make bad decisions. Not since the vacation with Nick's family had her lust run so freely. Denying herself orgasms since the first encounter with Riley, Becky, Kate, and Chris had her on edge, especially with the way she and Riley had done everything together but fuck and cum daily. The two were working their way through Emmy's online bank of videos and pictures, falling asleep wrapped together and frustrated.

Emmy licked her lips as she eyed Sara. The task wasn't that surprising given Riley's sordid tales of corrupting girlfriends and boyfriends for sport. She'd fucked around plenty in the past, but purposely seducing a girl right in front of her boyfriend? The idea sent shivers through her.

Chris, no Daddy, was going to love this.

"Come on, I want you guys to meet someone," Emmy said, tugging them both along. They followed helplessly, too caught up to resist her siren song.

"Your boyfriend?" Sara asked innocently.

"Kind of," Emmy giggled as she led the way to the bedroom Chris had taken over with Kate and Becky.

Chapter 9

Nick smiled nervously as Riley approached him. The outside air had helped him calm down and he worried that his flirty trap companion for the night thought he wasn't having a good time.

In truth, he was just too horny and nervous to keep it together.

He liked Riley and worried what his girlfriend's lithe roommate thought of him. Sure, Emmy had played around with plenty of other guys before Chris, but they had either been Nick's close friends or family that he already trusted implicitly, or strangers that might as well be living sex toys. Chris and his girls were something different and they already had their hooks deep into Emmy.

Nick hoped they wouldn't let go.

"Sorry it took so long," Riley apologized sweetly, offering a plastic cup of water. "Feeling better?"

"I was okay. Just a bit overwhelmed," Nick explained. He didn't want to delve into things too deeply with Riley. Some part of him wanted to impress her, so he changed the topic. He looked pointedly at the cum clinging to her face. "Got a bit distracted?"

"Yeah, ran into a friend of Chris's," Riley said with a sweet giggle. She snuggled against him and looked up with wide, innocent eyes that she somehow managed despite the cum on her face. "Hope you don't mind."

"Honestly, it's a cute look."

Riley practically purred at his praise, her innocent look turning just a bit sultry. Her lips pressed against his before he knew what was happening. He reacted the way any guy would to a hot horny girl wanting to make out. Nick met her tongue with his and dropped a hand to squeeze her tight ass. She ground against him.

He could taste the cum on her. His memories flashed to the times he had tasted cum on or in Emmy, and he broke the kiss to lick and clean Riley as he relived the past. She wrapped a hand around his cock, encouraging his behavior and shivering with pleasure.

"Holy fuck that's hot," Riley gasped, finally pushing him away. "We have to stop or I'm going to let you fuck me!"

"And that would be bad?" Nick challenged, a smirk on his face. Riley was clearly into him, a feeling he savored.

"Yes! First off," Riley lifted her robe to reveal her cock, straining in its cage and leaking a near steady stream of precum, "this kind of hurts. And secondly, Daddy said neither of us could cum yet."

Nick was stunned. "Chris saidIcouldn't cum?"

"Yeah," Riley said innocently. She reached a finger to the end of her constrained dick and scooped up a strand of precum. Her finger moved in slow motion upwards to Nick's lips. Riley stared challengingly into his eyes, daring him to resist her. He didn't. "Good boy."

Nick blushed, and Riley started giggling along with him, the two breaking down in fits of laughter.

"Sorry," Riley apologized. "I don't usually do the whole dominant thing."

"No, you were good," Nick admitted, unable to meet her eye. His cock felt like even the slightest breeze would cause him to explode. He was delirious with lust and desperate for more, but somehow it seemed important that he and Riley both obey Chris, like Emmy's night depended on it. Nick backed off and sipped his water as he tried to calm down. "Do you like being locked up in that thing?"

"It's okay." Riley's forehead scrunched and she seemed to struggle for words. "I love being edged and told not to cum, but I have to admit I think I'd prefer to struggle on my own. This thing almost makes it too easy and it's more fun when Kate or Becky still fuck me relentlessly just to see if they can make me lose it. I think the others just don't trust me and Emmy to control ourselves. Totally unfair since we still licked and sucked each other and managed not to cum!"

"Oh." The casual mention of fooling around with Emmy, something he hadn't been aware of, had him right back on edge. Riley studied him.

"You like her cheating, don't you?"

"Is it really cheating if I'm okay with it?" Nick laughed. Riley giggled happily along with him, and he felt a knot inside himself unwind. "What about you and Becky?"

"I like that she's a slut, and I sleep around as much as she does, but I still get jealous sometimes. For so long I wanted to be manly, to be like Chris and have girls like Becky, Kate and Emmy fawn over me. Even though I am way happier now, sometimes my old way of thinking slips back in. Do you ever feel like that?"

Nick swallowed hard. He did. He loved seeing Emmy go wild and had pushed her along at many points to get what they both needed, but sometimes he worried she would wake up and realize she could have a guy like Chris instead of him. "Yeah...I honestly worry more about what Emmy will think of me than anything else. I love her, but what if she wants someone like Chris and not me?"

"Aww," Riley seemed to melt and wrapped herself in his arms. "She can want you both. I know I do."

"Fuck, really?"

Riley leaned back and burst out laughing. "Nick, the only reason your cock isn't buried in me right now is Daddy told me to behave or Emmy is out."

"Out?" Nick swallowed and licked his lips.

"Out of the harem." Riley smiled predatorily and her fingers danced on Nick's cock, skillfully keeping him right at the edge. She was better at this than even Emmy. "I really want her to join us. She looks hot as hell with the tattoo, right? Just imagine what she'll look like riding Chris." Riley pulled her robe up to her neck, baring her tight body, perky breasts, and the tattoo that marked her as one of Chris's sluts. "Daddy just needs to make sure that we're all committed and on the same page. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. The question is, are you?"

Chapter 10

Riley wasn't sure what to expect when she finally led Nick to the room where Chris had been hanging out with Kate, Becky, and Emmy. She half expected to find Emmy impaled and moaning on Chris, but never expected to find another couple she didn't recognize. The girl, tall and pretty enough to grace magazine covers, was naked, sweaty, and bouncing her pussy on Chris's cock with the enthusiasm of a puppy zooming through a field.

Emmy was on her knees, nursing a cute guy's cock as he watched who could only be his girlfriend get the fucking of her life.

"Riley!" Emmy called enthusiastically, briefly interrupting her slow blowjob. When Nick entered the doorway, she wiggled her eyebrows but didn't greet him.

"Wow, looks like we're missing quite the party," Riley giggled, dragging Nick in after her. His eyes were locked to Emmy, but Riley pulled him past his girlfriend to the couch and shoved him into the pile next to Chris with Kate and Becky. "Hi, I'm Riley," she introduced herself to the girl on Chris's cock.

Chris spanked the girl when she moaned but didn't answer.

"S-Sara." She grasped Riley's outstretched hand, then gripped fiercely as Chris took over and slammed her up and down his cock.

Riley extricated herself and settled into Nick's lap, unsurprised to find Becky or Kate had already freed his cock and were tickling it with their fingers. She gave her sister a curious look.

"Don't look at me, this was all Becky's idea," Kate replied before turning and starting to whisper in Chris's ear. He grinned and Sara's moans grew louder.

"What? We've all turned out sluts for Chris to have fun with, I thought it would be good a good way for Emmy to demonstrate her devotion," Becky explained innocently.

Riley raised an eyebrow at Becky, who quickly filled in Riley and Nick on what was going on. As Becky spoke, she could feel Nick's growing arousal. He didn't just like Emmy fucking Chris, he seemed to enjoy her debasing herself by acting as a lure for Chris's pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" Riley whispered to him after Becky had finished her explanation. Nick looked helplessly at her, and Riley kissed him so he wouldn't have to answer with words.

"There's more. Sara and Logan have never slept with anyone else, and since Logan is here watching that's two bonus points for Emmy! The girl's also an anal virgin, and Emmy gets another point if Sara gives it up to Chris!"

"Fuck that's hot! What do the points do?"

"Nothing!" Becky shrugged. "But Emmy seemed intent on doing well so maybe Chris will think up some reward. Now, stop chatting and suck Nick's cock. We need him extra horny for later."

"I don't think I can get any more turned on," Nick protested, but that didn't stop him from letting Riley slide her lips around his cock.

Riley drank him down. Ever since meeting Emmy and Nick she'd wanted them both, and he had a nice sized cock for just playing with. He wasn't as big as Chris but was still on the larger size and perfect for extended play without her jaw getting too tired. Riley lost herself in blowing him and the sounds of sex around her.

Becky lovingly stroked her hair, and Riley melted into a puddle of lust as she looked up into her girlfriend's eyes.

"I want to cum," Riley begged.

"Awww, I know you do, babe." Becky chewed her lip then pulled a necklace with a key from around her neck. She moved off the couch and knelt beside Riley. "Now, you still can't cum but do you want me to unlock you?"

Riley nodded eagerly, her cock springing to its full length as soon as Becky removed the chastity device and rubbed the life back into it. Riley gasped, freezing on Nick's dick and thrusting her hips as she fucked Becky's hand. Her orgasm rose, her body tensing to finally release her pent-up need.

Then Becky's hand disappeared and Riley was left humping the air uselessly, a steady stream of precum leaking from her cock.

"Bitch—" Riley's response was muffled as Becky shoved her head back onto Nick's cock.

"Nick, you having a good time?" Becky asked, cuddling up against him. Kate's eyes flashed eagerly, and it was clear she was paying attention to the conversation even as she made out with Sara. Nick gave a bleary-eyed look, and Becky giggled. "Right, dumb question. You want Emmy to make Chris happy, right?"

"Y-yeah," Nick gasped, clearly not in a fit state to be making any levelheaded choices.

"Well Emmy really wants Sara to fit Daddy's fat cock up her ass, but since she's never had anything back there it won't happen without someone doing the hard work of getting a tongue up that cute little butt to warm her up," Becky pouted. "I think you're just the man to help Emmy make Daddy happy, right? Why don't you get down there and eat her ass. I bet she's never had that done to her before either."

Nick would say yes. Riley knew from the way his cock leaked a steady stream of precum that put some guy's full loads to shame. He swung his head around, looking to Riley then Emmy for support and encouragement, but this decision was all up to him.

Riley cuddled with Becky and Kate, more than a bit jealous it was Nick getting to eat the model's ass and not her. Those feelings were washed away when Kate slid onto her cock.

"Don't cum," Becky instructed, her tone brooking no argument. Riley wasn't sure if she could obey, but Kate made it easy for her, and seemed to just want the connection with her sister as they watched the show.

Emmy had rotated around so she could watch as Nick crouched behind the slim girl's ass. His cock throbbed as he leaned forward, his tongue brushing against Sara's hole. Chris held Sara's hips in place for Nick, but fucked her hard so there was no way Nick wasn't coming into contact with Chris's dick.

"Fucking hell that's so hot," Riley moaned.

"You like that? Just wait," Kate said with a sick grin that filled Riley with curiosity and arousal.

Riley's interest was nothing compared to Emmy's. Nick's girlfriend had abandoned her blowjob and left Logan to just fuck her mouth as she absorbed her boyfriend's submission.

Fuck, Riley loved these two.

Chapter 11

Nick wasn't sure how he'd ended up on his knees, licking a stranger's ass as she lost her anal virginity. Sara—was that even her name?—was hot as hell. Not that Nick could see anything except her slim back and tight cheeks. Chris had him firmly gripped by the hair, keeping Nick's tongue working as he filled Sara's ass.

Nick knew at this point he was doing more for Chris's pleasure than Sara's, but wasn't the whole point, to make Chris happy for Emmy? Nick was past caring, and it wasn't the first time he'd been so close to another cock. What surprised him was just how much he liked the strange soft rigidity of Chris's erection. It gave away against his tongue, yet he could feel Chris's iron-hard arousal. Sara had only managed to take a few inches, so there was plenty of cock to get acquainted with.

"Could he maybe eat my pussy? I think that would help," Sara's voice drifted shyly from above. Chris's cock jumped at the idea, and soon Sara had been flipped around, her wet pussy open and ready for Nick's tongue. The angle was better, or maybe the feel of Nick's eager mouth helped her relax.

Whatever the reason, Sara soon had every thick inch of Chris's cock in her ass. Her red face swiveled between Nick and behind him to her boyfriend. Chris still held his hair, but Sara now also ran her fingers encouragingly through it, petting him like favored puppy.

The view was intense, Sara's surprisingly large breasts bouncing with each thrust in her ass. Her pussy gushed and Nick struggled to keep his tongue on her clit even with Chris's helpful grip.

Sara came first, the twin stimulations of Nick's tongue and Chris's cock too much. She kissed Chris hungrily, pulling Nick's hair to the point of pain before finally pushing him away when she became too sensitive. Freed from needing to let Nick join in, Chris shoved Sara onto the couch and mounted her from behind. Her legs kicked as he pushed in aggressively, but she begged for more and sounded well on her way to another orgasm.

Nick sat back and stretched his neck while he took in his surroundings. Kate bounced on Riley, the two sisters lost in one another. Emmy seemed to be busy coaxing a load out of Logan, and Becky stood and gently led Nick to his girlfriend. Logan stumbled away, cum dripping down Emmy's chin.

"Kiss him," Becky requested, as if asking the couple to pose for a cute picture.