Better with Emmy Ch. 06-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Nick muttered.

"Thank you, Daddy." Chris spanked him again, harder this time. "Didn't you sluts explain how things work? I'll forgive you, Emmy, since you're knew, but you three?" Chris shook his head with mock disappointment.

"Sorry, Daddy," Kate pouted. "We'll do better!"

"Not good enough." Chris's let go of Nick and reached a hand to Emmy. She took it and wrapped herself around him like a bad romance novel cover. She was naked except for her collar and leash, which Chris wound around his hand. He asserted his claim with a hard kiss before leading her to the door. He stopped and glanced at the line of shot glasses smeared with dried cum. "Three shots each before any of you can leave the party to join us. Everybody or nobody."

Chris left without a backward glance, Emmy's naked body disappearing into the crowd as she practically skipped behind him.

She looked back just once, a happy smile on her face as she beamed at Nick. She was gone so quickly and willingly that Nick still hadn't even finished processing Chris's last instructions.

"Let's make sure we video Nick's! Emmy loves seeing him be a slut," Kate said, startling Nick out of his reverie. The girls were already slipping their robes back on and gathering shot glasses. Riley brought his discarded costume and held it out to him.

"Come on, it'll be fun and then we can go watch Chris fuck Emmy! If you're good, I bet Daddy will let me suck your cock while you watch."

"Fuck," Nick said helplessly, wondering how the hell he would collect his three shots. He was missing Emmy's show, and as he dressed and followed the three girls to the party he never doubted he would try.

Chapter 14

Nick let the water run down his body and tried to keep from staring at Chris. The two were showering after lifting and playing some basketball, a several times a week occurrence that had continued even after Nick's and Emmy's tattoos faded and the sex games had died down.

The week of sexual debauchery had formed a tight friendship between the participants, but Nick and Emmy had definitely been feeling the hangover. Emmy missed it terribly and had been spending nights with Nick just to avoid sharing a room with Riley, again off limits but still so tempting. Nick wished he could help his girlfriend, but hadn't worked up the courage to even talk about it with her.

It wasn't just Emmy that missed it, though Nick had trouble admitting it. Sure, he had nearly free reign with Riley, Kate, and Becky, as long as they were cleaned up for Chris, but even here in the gym shower alone with Chris he couldn't shake the joy of just being a complete slut.

Chris smirked at him, and Nick quickly turned to hide his erection.

"The girls really miss you guys." Chris spoke from just behind Nick, so close Chris's limp dick brushed against his ass. "You should talk to Riley."

Chris was gone before Nick could muster a response.

***

"Emmy's not here," Riley said sweetly but sadly.

Nick stood in the doorway and tried but failed to keep his eyes from roving over Riley's body. She wore cute pair of panties and nothing else, but that hadn't stopped her from answering Nick's knock. "She hasn't been here in a week."

"I know, I wanted to talk. Can I come in?"

Riley shrugged and moved into the room, the bottom half of her adorable ass peeking out and begging for attention. She had a hand-shaped bruise on one cheek and Nick idly wondered who had left it there. Riley sat on her bed and waited.

"We had fun with you guys," Nick finally stammered. He had no clue how to broach this.

"We did too."

They sat again in awkward silence until Nick finally broke.

"Emmy misses everyone, but she really misses you. She can't stand to sleep here with you so close."

"That's not fair," Riley muttered, on the verge of tears. "She could have said something instead of just disappearing!"

"We didn't know how. I'm sorry." Nick took a deep breath then sat down next to Riley. "Is there any way she can keep playing? Can we buy more of those tattoos?"

"Just her?" Riley gave a laugh that came out half sob. "Fuck, sorry, I'm being a bitch. I tried that route, but Chris said no..."

Riley seemed to want to say more, but held back.

"Huh, he sent me here to talk to you."

"He did?"

"Yeah, after..." Nick trailed off, but there was no reason to be shy around Riley. She'd been there for every part of his descent into slutdom. If he was going to figure things out, he needed to be honest with himself and her. "After he caught me checking him out in the shower again and getting hard..."

"Whoa," Riley gasped, her face brightening. "First, that's really fucking hot! Second, he's got a fucking great body so don't feel ashamed. Third, did I mention how damn hot that is?" She wiggled her hips, her panties tented by her erection. "And finally, thanks for trusting me."

"Trusting you?"

"Nick, you just admitted to getting turned on by Chris's hot, wet, naked body! I know how damn hard it is to get past societal expectations, so please believe me when I say that you sharing that with me is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done."

Riley big watery eyes swallowed Nick, and he gulped and had to look away.

"I'm not gay," Nick muttered, unsure of what else to say.

"I've seen you fuck girls," Riley muttered, frustrated with the slip backwards. "Who the fuck cares about labels? It feels good, right? You're just a slut, and like the rest of us you do it if it feels good. Do you think Emmy is a lesbian?"

"No." Nick was more than certain about that.

"Yet I've seen her eat as much pussy as dick."

"That's true," Nick sighed. Riley made sense. It was better not to think about labels.

Riley softened. "Why are you here?"

"I want a way back in. For Emmy."

"Not you too?" Riley asked softly. She looked worried and Nick had to look away to answer.

"Me too, I guess."

"There's no guessing, you have to be certain." Riley hesitated and chewed at her lip. "Fuck it, here."

Riley crawled across her bed, her delectable ass pointed back at Nick. He wanted to rip her panties and fuck her but knew that wasn't an option. Riley stretched for her desk drawer and fumbled around before pulling out an envelope.

"You were supposed to ask more directly, but here. Close enough."

Nick took the envelope and opened it. Inside were two copies of a tattoo parlor business card with a few numbers written on the back and a university housing room change application. Chris had already filled in his half.

"What are these?"

"You're way back in."

***

"Everything okay?" Emmy asked, looking curiously at Nick. "You seem...strangely happy?"

"What? That's a bad thing?" Nick nervously pulled his bag closer to him as if Emmy somehow knew about the envelope Riley had handed him hours earlier.

"No! Just, unexpected," Emmy smiled and it touched her eyes for the first time in weeks. "You've been down."

"I've been worried about you. Since things with Chris and the girls died down, you just haven't been yourself."

"You've been worried about me?" Emmy started laughing, a nervous giggle that devolved into shaking fits. "I've been worried about you! I thought things had gone too far with..." Emmy leaned in, dropping her voice conspiratorially. "With how Chris used you."

"Oh."

"It just seemed like maybe you were confused? Concerned that I didn't love or want you anymore? I don't know," Emmy trailed off, but then started giggling again. "You're okay?"

"I've been better, but only because normally I'm not worried sick about you! You were avoiding Riley!"

"What? No I wasn't. I didn't want to leave you alone! Sure, I was sad to see things end with them, but I'm not dating Riley or Becky or Kate or Chris. I'm dating you."

Nick reoriented his view of the last few weeks. "Why didn't you talk to Riley then? She misses you."

Emmy frowned. "I guess I needed a bit of space from her. She's...intense."

"Someone has a crush," Nick teased.

"Shut up." Emmy blushed.

"It's okay." Nick paused, suddenly less certain about the items in his bag and his path forward. "Would you want more with them?"

Emmy turned away and stared into space. The moment dragged on, but right when Nick was ready to press again, Emmy spoke.

"It's complicated."

"It's complicated?" It was Nick's turn to frown.

"Please don't hate me." Emmy looked near panic.

"Babe, how could I hate you?"

"Because..." Emmy collapsed on herself. She kept her head down, then suddenly pulled her phone out and started messing with it. She stood and gathered her bag and refused to meet Nick's eye. "Check my website."

She walked off without another word, her shoulders slumped. Nick brought up the website, refreshing as he finished his meal until the latest video appeared.

MySluttyEm cheats and falls in love.

Nick hurriedly put in his earbuds, his hands shaking so bad he dropped one. His cock ached he was so hard, and he hadn't even started the video.

"You like that I'm bad?" Emmy's voice filled his ear. "You like that even though Nick lets me sleep around that isn't enough for me?"

The camera shook and then Chris and Emmy came into frame.

"Tell your fans what a dirty cheating slut you are," Riley giggled from behind the camera.

Chapter 15

Emmy grinned at Riley and lifted her head from Chris's chest.

"I fucked my boyfriend's brother and I'm going to do it again. I've been sexting him again, just like you told me to, Daddy. I'll do whatever you want."

"Anything?" Chris turned her to look at him instead of the camera. "What about breaking up with Nick?"

"Anything but that."

"Hmmm." Chris tapped his chin. "What about not fucking him anymore."

"Easy! How long?"

"Forever."

Emmy gasped, horrified that the thought turned her on as much as it disgusted her. She loved Nick, but she also loved being a submissive slut and there was nothing more submissive than being dominated by another man, or sluttier than putting out for anyone but the love of your life.

She wasn't even supposed to be here. The tattoos had faded a week ago and Chris had cut her and Nick off from the harem. Like an addict desperate for one last hit, Emmy had come crawling back, skipping classes and finding excuses to slip away from Nick for more of Chris's cock. He didn't let her fuck any of the girls, not even Riley.

He did let them watch and film. Riley had just filmed Emmy taking it up the ass. Chris had hinted that he might make Emmy post these, a though that simultaneously thrilled and terrified her. This was true cheating, true sexual gratification done behind Nick's back just for herself. She felt guilty about it, especially with Nick moping around confused about what he'd done with Chris, but she couldn't seem to stop.

"He was hard in the shower again," Chris said, smirking at her. Emmy gasped. "Maybe I should have put him on his knees, let him suck my cock like you both so clearly crave."

"God, yes."

"Or maybe pressed him up against the wall?" Chris ventured.

"Fuck me," Emmy whined, frustrated when Chris just laughed and shook his head.

"He really doesn't know you're here?"

"No...Please don't tell him! I really do love him, I just can't stop." Emmy ran a hand through her hair, frustrated by her inability to control herself. Even that wasn't enough to stop her from wanting another round with Chris.

"Relax, I don't want to hurt either of you. I like him."

"You do?"

"Sure, we're a lot like except he's a slut and I prefer to fuck sluts." Chris was gloating and Emmy fucking loved it.

"Come on, you can fuck my ass again and send me back to Nick limping," Emmy suggested, reaching down and stroking Chris. Fuck his cock was perfect. Nick had a great cock, just big enough to put her in her place, but like Nick's older brother, Chris's was just better.

"No."

"Fuck you," Emmy cried, throwing herself off him. Chris raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, Daddy."

"You don't get to call me that."

"I don't?" Emmy pushed herself upright, worried.

Chris trailed fingers down her bare side. "You're missing the right decoration."

"I could get tattooed for you!"

"You know the rules about dating." Chris chuckled.

"Yeah." Emmy sighed and looked to Riley for help, but her sexy roommate was focused on videoing. "I should go. I'm supposed to be at a study group and Nick could show up looking for me."

She started to get dressed. Her panties were in tatters, ripped apart by Chris during their coupling, but she pulled them on anyways. She liked how slutty they made her feel, even if they might raise questions from Nick she'd rather not answer. Or maybe she did want to answer them but was just too craven to bring them up herself.

"Do you think I'm hotter than Nick?" Chris asked suddenly. Emmy was caught off guard.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Answer me." Chris's eyes sparkled like he was playing a game, and despite how terrible it was Emmy wanted to play too.

"Honestly, Nick has the perfect body for me. Ripped and masculine, but not so much that I can't find studs like you to put me, no us in our place."

"That's not really an answer."

"Well it's all I know how to give. Are you both hot? Absolutely. Is Riley sexy as fuck? Kate? Becky? Yes to all three. Is one hotter than the rest?" Emmy grinned. "Well, I have seen myself in the mirror, but it's not really fair to add me in the mix." Chris laughed at that, and pulled her back down to cuddle. He was hard again. "I guess my answer depends on my mood."

"Right now?"

Emmy leaned in close, her lips brushing Chris's. "Right now I need to get fucked like the cheating cunt I am. So..." Emmy tapped her lip and slid her eyes up and down Chris's muscles. "Riley is the hottest."

"Bitch," Chris growled, rolling over and pinning her in place.

Chris was hard and Emmy ground against him, encouraging him. He was in her in a flash, her pussy wet from anal and ready for his cock. He fucked her hard and gave her not time to adjust, not that she wanted it.

"Get in her ass," Chris grunted, rolling to the side.

Riley slipped easily into her cum-filled ass and Emmy was in heaven. Contrast could make everything better, and the soft feel of Riley's body and firmness of Chris's were two side of pleasure that Emmy couldn't live without. The only thing that would make this better was Nick in her mouth.

Except then this wouldn't be real cheating and that was part of the fun.

She felt like a bitch and she loved it and hated it and wanted it to last forever.

Someone was talking to her, asking her questions which she agreed to without understanding. She shut them up, kissing soft lips only to be torn away and forced to look into Chris's domineering eyes.

"I fucking love you," Emmy gasped, her body and mind and soul lost in lust. She came, harder than she ever had before and her admissions of love flowed out of her like a burst dam. Her pleasured rolled on, more than she could take yet not as much as she wanted.

Riley shook her awake. "Nick is calling you."

"What?" Emmy sat up. They were alone in Chris's dorm. He was gone and she had cum leaking from her pussy and ass.

And she'd told Chris or Riley or both that she loved them.

And let them film.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Emmy pushed Riley away, her roommate's face falling at the physical rejection but Emmy didn't notice.

Emmy had to get away. She was in over her head. No matter how good the sex was, it wasn't worth risking things with Nick. He was perfect for her and here she was, throwing that away for cheap thrills.

"I have to go," Emmy explained lamely, gathering her things and fleeing to the communal bathroom to get dressed. In the mirror she saw a used-up slut.

She hated that she loved it.

Chapter 16

Emmy was nervous as hell. Things hadn't been strained with Nick since uploading the video of her cheating and walking away. She hadn't been able to stomach the idea of facing Nick and put it off as long as possible. They'd barely even texted.

In fact, Nick's older brother Andy had texted more than Nick, a fact that scared her since she was presently standing outside Nick's house about to have a Thanksgiving meal with him and his family.

She felt sick.

"Emmy!" Nick's dad, Bill, cried when he opened the door. He wrapped her in a hug and lifted her from the ground. Emmy blushed as he held her ass, but they'd been far more intimate. Normally she'd have flirted back, but her heart wasn't in it.

"Hi, Bill. I hope I'm not too late."

"Of course not," Bill said with a frown, immediately picking up on her reluctance. He set her down and seemed about to say more but stopped himself. "We're just carving the turkey, come on."

Nick was at the turkey, a knife and fork in hand as Andy pointed and instructed him. Nick was focused, but Andy caught sight and grinned happily at her. Despite everything, Emmy smiled back. Andy was Nick, except juiced up with added muscles, cock, and arrogance. Seeing him standing over Nick only emphasized Andy's primal dominance. It was hard not to want him, especially since Nick had never minded Andy helping himself to her.

Andy pulled his phone out, tapped away, then turned back to instruct his little brother.

Emmy resisted the urge to pull her phone out right away since Mrs. Pyne was now wrapping her in a hug. Emmy never knew what to think of Nick's mom. At times she'd been the cruelest to Emmy but still seemed to want her son's girlfriend in bed. Most of the time she just acted standoffish, but not today. Emmy knew her preferences and wondered if the summer vacation was the last time Mrs. Pyne had slept with a woman.

Emmy chatted with her and helped set the table, but she barely focused. Nick had turned to look at her, the biggest smile on his face she'd ever seen. Her heart felt like it might explode seeing that smile after the days of worrying she was about to get dumped.

She didn't deserve Nick, yet there he was, eager to see her.

Nick finally finished the turkey, and Emmy shot like a bolt straight to him, jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Ow," Nick grunted, his whole-body stiffening.

"Careful, Em," Andy said with a laugh. "Don't want to fuck up his tattoo, do you?"

Emmy went stiff as a board and Nick was bright red. She looked at him intensely, the world dropping away. His parents and Andy debated Nick's decision, but none of that mattered to her. She slid carefully off him and lifted his shirt.

The red and blue dragon tattoo adorned his side, stretching along his abs and ribs and down beneath his beltline. The skin around it was red like from a sunburn. It was real. It was permanent. Emmy looked up at him as he shifted nervously.

"Don't tell me he didn't talk to you first?" Mrs. Pyne cried. "I raised my son better than that!"

"No," Emmy quickly lied without looking away from Nick. He seemed to relax. "I just haven't had a chance to see it with the wrap off. It's beautiful."

"It's so big! Did he have to get one so big?"

"I like it, and that's what matters." Emmy pressed up on her toes and pulled Nick's lips to his. They kissed with far more tongue that most would in a family setting, but then everyone here had fucked Emmy so what did she care. She reluctantly pulled away enough to whisper to him. "I love you, babe. I want to talk later."

"Of course," Nick said, with relief. He started to say more, but Andy pulled him away.

"Nick will help. I need to hit the head," Andy said. He had an arm around Nick as he led his little brother away. After delivering Nick, Andy gave Emmy a meaningful look and shook his phone at her before disappearing into the house.

Emmy wanted to go talk to Nick, but he was sandwiched between his parents and they were laughing and focused on getting the last of the food ready, so she checked her phone.