Better with Emmy Ch. 06-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy: Nick's room. Fifteen minutes.

The message had been sent twelve minutes ago.

Emmy stared at Nick. She didn't know everything that went on his head, but the tattoo was the clearest message he could have sent. Nick was in, not just dipping his toes or walking into the pool gingerly, but out in the air over the deep end after jumping off the high dive.

There was no going back, not for either of them.

Emmy: Coming

Andy: Not cumming?

Emmy rolled her eyes and slipped away.

Andy was buck naked on Nick's bed, his cock already hard.

"Seriously? You really think I'm just going to fuck you in here right when I got here? We're about to eat any minute!"

"Yes." Andy stood shuffled her over to the bed, fumbling at her tight jeans. He pulled them down over her butt, then pushed her over Nick's bed. It smelled like her boyfriend. "Pussy or ass?"

"How noble," Emmy sarcastically replied. Andy spanked, multiple times and hard enough to get her in the mood, then waited. Emmy was being a bitch on purpose. The last week had been crazy stressful, but with what Nick had just revealed she felt a knot untie in her. She needed someone to fuck the stress out of her and Andy seemed just the man. "Do you not feel guilty doing this?"

"No." Andy shrugged. "Do you?"

Rather than answer, Emmy laid her head down. "You'll need lube if you want my ass."

"Fuck that." Andy spit on his cock then slid it into her pussy. Emmy groaned as she stretched around him.

"If you film and make me cum, I'll spend the night with you."

Andy froze, Emmy's pussy already spasming around him. "Seriously?"

"Yes. You have to send me the video too." Emmy wanted to share it with Nick and Chris. Nick because she knew it would get him off and Chris because he'd been the one to push her to sext with Andy again. "Just hurry up, I don't want them coming to search for us."

Andy grunted and fumbled behind her, but was soon pounding away in her, spanking her ass with abandon. He was exactly what she needed and she didn't care that the sounds of their couple were almost certainly loud enough to be heard throughout the large house.

"You two are fucked up." Andy bent over her, his mouth just inches from her ear.

"We love each other!" Talking about Nick while getting fucked by his brother had her on edge. "God, that's so good!"

"Nick must not fuck you enough. Damn, Em, you're freaking creaming on me!"

Emmy groaned in agreement. Her sex life with Nick was normally better than fine, but things had been in a bit of slump since Halloween night. Admittedly, Andy had rocked her world this past summer and fall break as well, so his prowess couldn't be attributed to just the past few weeks.

"Talk about Nick more," Emmy begged. Andy laughed at her, but followed her lead.

"You like that tattoo he has? Looks like something a slut like you might wear, but kind of makes him look like a bitch."

Emmy came. She wasn't quiet about it and screamed out weeks of anxiety and need at the top of her lungs. Andy pushed her face into bed, fucking her harder and caught off guard by her sudden climax. Her eagerness was too much and he lost control inside his brother's girlfriend, filling her needy pussy.

"Wow you really liked me calling him a bitch," Andy said in awe. His cock twitching. "Maybe I should be meaner to him."

Emmy licked her lips. "Only in bed and only as mean as you need to be."

Andy looked at her to see if she was serious, when she didn't flinch away, a grin spread across his face.

"You two finished up? Dinner is ready," Bill said from the doorway. He seemed unconcerned with finding his older son fucking his younger son's girl.

Andy reluctantly pushed himself up, then walked out without a word.

The sound of a zipper was the only warning Emmy had before Nick's dad pushed his cock into her pussy. He fucked her a few times then pulled out and aimed it at her ass.

"I've been dreaming about this tight ass of yours," Bill admitted as he pushed into her. Emmy groaned appreciatively and pushed back against him. "Nick still okay with this?"

"Would you stop if he wasn't?"

That shut Bill up, and he picked his pace up, clearly only concerned with getting himself off quickly. Emmy didn't mind. Andy would finish her off again plenty tonight.

Everyone was seated by the time Emmy made her way to the table. Her hair was a mess and her face flushed, and more than a few ribald jokes were exchanged about her just-fucked appearance. Emmy didn't care and joked right back, clutching Nick's hand under the table the whole time.

He was just perfect, and she desperately wanted dinner to wrap up so she could hound him for information. How the hell had he decided to get the tattoo and what the fuck did it mean?! She hoped it meant a permanent reliving of Halloween night, but she didn't dare focus on her darkest hope. She didn't want to set herself up for disappointment.

Instead she tried to live in the moment. Her boyfriend's brother and dad were leaking out of her, slutty reminders of just how much fun she was going to have tonight. Nick would be on board and Emmy wondered how she could convince Andy to let Nick watch.

Andy had wanted to meet her sister. Jill wasn't in town this weekend, but she was coming for Christmas. She made a mental note to probe Jill about Andy. Emmy knew Jill subscribed to her website. The only hitch to this plan was if Jill didn't want Andy fucking Emmy down the road. Best to start with a threesome to set expectations.

Emmy was so lost in fantasy that she hadn't noticed Nick slip away until he was kneeling down in front of her. All she saw was his smiling face and glittering eyes, both more enchanting than the diamond he held up. Emmy didn't wait for him to finish, tackling him and riding her wincing boyfriend to the ground as she kissed him and said yes over and over.

"What are we walking in on here?" Mrs. Pyne asked, laughter in her voice. She had flutes of drink in her hands.

"We're engaged!" Emmy replied, finally recognizing the pain her boyfriend, no fiancé, was in. "Sorry, babe!" She rolled off him and Nick gingerly got to his feet.

"You didn't even let me finish the proposal!" Nick complained, brushing himself off.

"Sorry. I just got too excited."

"It's okay. At least let me put the ring on your finger." Nick slid it on, then wrapped her in a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." Emmy whispered back. "You know, your brother and dad fucked me like an hour ago."

"I heard." Nick whispered, his cock springing to attention. "It's perfect for us."

"It is." Emmy kissed him hard, driving her tongue into his mouth and not taking no for an answer. "I kind of promised to sleep with Andy tonight..."

"Ah." Nick paused, then a grin appeared on his face. "Probably for the best. Chris has strict rules for his sluts about dating. I don't think I'm allowed to be with you right now."

"Damn, that's so kinky! Want to watch? I have an idea that I think we will all like."

Before Nick could answer, his mom interrupted. "You two can whisper later! My baby's getting married so we need to toast!"

"Yes! Toasts!" Emmy felt giddy. Mrs. Pyne moved forward, and Emmy's heart jumped into her throat when she saw what she carried. Four of the glasses had light gold sparkling wine, bubbles rising and catching the light. The last, clearly meant for Emmy, was full of cum.

Mrs. Pyne was blushing as she handed them out and stopped before Emmy. "I didn't know about the engagement, otherwise I wouldn't have..." She nodded at the glass. "I can get another one?"

"It's perfect mom," Nick said, answering for Emmy.

It was perfect. Everything was perfect. Emmy took the flute, and laid her head against Nick. Bill started a toast, but Emmy didn't give a fuck what anyone had to say but Nick.

God, he was incredible! Nick had opened her eyes to what she was, a complete slut built to fuck and please and cum. And he loved her for it and she loved him for his acceptance. No. Not just acceptance. He was as big a slut as her. The tattoo on his side was proof of how much he had embraced their new life. There was no going back for him, and she couldn't wait to join him.

She stood on her tiptoes to whisper into his ear. "When we get back to school, I'm getting the tattoo right away and we need to start training your ass or Chris is going to break you in half if he gets to you before Riley."

The thought of Riley and Chris made Emmy want to text them right away, both about Nick's tattoo and their engagement. She hoped they would be a permanent part of her life, but for now she needed to focus on Nick and his family. Surprising them would be better anyways.

"Fuck, okay. I guess it's not really up to me, but I'd like Riley to be my first." Nick looked scared and turned on and gloriously happy. "I want you there with me the first time." Nick

"I think I can help arrange Riley for you, but either way I wouldn't miss it for the world," Emmy whispered back.

She raised her glass, swallowed half the cum while staring Nick's dad in the eyes, even brazenly showing her empty mouth. The second half she held in her mouth as Nick bent to kiss her.

It was the best kiss of her life.

***

I think this will be the end of both the Riley and Emmy storylines. I've had a ton of fun writing these and bringing the two storylines together, but I'm eager to explore some different characters. Thanks for reading!