Better with Emmy Ch. 06-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They locked lips and wrapped themselves around one another. Emmy ground her hips against him, angling to try and get his cock inside her as they swapped the stranger's cum.

"Fuck I love you," Nick gasped when they came up for air. Emmy whined in agreement and frustration, reaching between them to guide him in. She had never felt wetter or hotter, but she only got about halfway down his cock before Becky pulled her back, a smirk on her face.

"Becky..." Emmy mewled plaintively, but Becky didn't budge.

"You can fuck him if you want, but then you're out." Becky bent down and whispered something further into Emmy's ear and her face lit up. Whatever she had learned, Emmy eagerly stood, giving a strange look of hope and worry at Nick before turning away. For the first time he noticed the marker in her ass and the strange markings on her exposed chest, but given everything going on didn't pay them much attention.

On the couch, Chris pushed himself off Sara, her ass open and leaking cum. She lay there, worn out and breathing heavily until Logan went to her. Nick sat on his heels, the world spinning around him. Emmy adjusted her robe, little good it did her, while Becky rescued Riley and whispered to her furiously.

Before Nick knew what was happening, he was alone in the room with Chris and Kate. Riley had just led Emmy out by a leash, followed by Becky, who carried Sara's costume and had Sara and Logan trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

Kate kissed Chris, the two making out and ignoring him.

Nick sat there uncertainly and was just about to speak when the door burst open.

"Sorry! Forgot these," Emmy explained. Riley held Emmy's leash, her cock tenting the short robe obscenely. In the doorway, Sara was talking with Logan, her face flushed and eyes wild. She was still naked and made no move to cover herself.

There was a line of shot glasses along a small ledge with a group of six scattered at the end and Emmy hurriedly picked up the six, handing a few to Riley. Emmy followed Riley to the door, then paused. She looked at Nick as if she wanted to say something, but Riley tugged the leash and Emmy followed after only a hopeful glance.

"So, Nick," Kate said, sliding sensually across the room. "How do you think Emmy is doing?" She stopped in front of him, her body so similar to Riley's, only missing the first cock he'd ever sucked. She ran a finger along his jaw. "Well, is she being a good girl? Are you proud of her?"

"Yes!" Nick's eyes tracked Kate as she walked a circle around him.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Kate asked when she stood behind him. Chris was lounging on the couch in his short robe, his cock lay wet and heavy against his thigh while he idly watched his girlfriend.

"Is this a trick?" Nick asked.

"No, no trick. I want cock, but Chris is saving his for Emmy, assuming the rest of the night goes well. I don't want to wait. Watching Chris turn that girl into a slut right in front of her boyfriend really has me going."

Nick swallowed, not sure if she was speaking about Sara and Logan, or him and Emmy. Either way, he was turned on enough to fuck anyone, but his mind flitted back to Emmy's jealousy. Going down on Kate and Riley was a far cry from sex, and he'd sworn to Emmy that she was the only girl for him.

"I'm not sure Emmy would like that," Nick finally said regretfully. "She doesn't like to share."

"Wow, I'm impressed! Even after all this and you're still devoted to her." Kate walked away from him. The bottom of her robe shook, revealing flirty glimpses of her tanned ass. She turned and held up a small colorful paper that was maybe a few inches on a side. "Lucky for you, there are some new rules." She moved closer, and the paper in her hand came into focus.

"Things are a bit difference for harem members, right Chris?" She held a small version of the temporary tattoo adorning Emmy, and a happy grin.

"Right, babe," Chris agreed, not looking up from his phone.

Kate leaned in and kissed him, her lips full of promise and desire. "We want Emmy. Riley especially is smitten with her, but she won't give you up, which poses a bit of a problem. See, Chris has this thing about his sluts: they fuck around, but they can't date other men. That really sucks because you see just how dedicated Emmy has been tonight, fifteen shots and a girl's virgin ass really shows dedication."

"What?" Nick's head spun.

"The pictures she's been sending you? Or well, the guys have been sending."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Nick's mouth felt dry. "My phone's been off. Riley said I was glued to it and she wanted all my attention."

"Oh, you might want to turn it on."

Nick pulled it out. The wait as it powered up had never felt longer. At first there was nothing, but then his phone exploded, vibrating as message after message came in. He opened the first, his hand trembling. Emmy was in the bathroom with a big grin, a big shot glass of cum, and a big cock in frame. The next was the same, only the cock and the marks on her chest different. His eyes swiveled to the line of shot glasses and noticed thin whitish drip marks for the first time.

The phone vibrated, a picture filling the screen as number sixteen sent him an image of the love of his life with a mouthful of cock and a shot glass of cum. Number seventeen followed almost immediately.

"You'd better make your choice soon," Kate suggested, flicking the temporary tattoo at him. It hit him in the face then fluttered to the ground. "Emmy swore she wouldn't leave you to join us, but I've also never seen someone that horny before. Who knows what she'll decide after Riley and Becky work her up a bit more."

"What would I have to do?" Nick asked, his cock harder than it had ever been.

"Always with the good questions! Emmy really snagged a smarty boy! Well, Chris has a few rules for his sluts..."

Chapter 12

Emmy was done! Twenty-one cum shots collected and just six more to take back and drink in front of Chris to prove she should be one of his sluts. These would be even better with Nick there to watch her, even if he wouldn't get to fuck her tonight.

It wouldn't be the first time Nick had been left on the sidelines while she had her fun, and she hoped it wouldn't be the last. The rules the girls agreed to were insane and perfect and she hoped Nick understood why she had agreed to them and gotten this huge fake tattoo on her side. Not that she hated it. Nick seemed to love it on her, and Emmy found there was a certain kinkiness to sharing the mark of another man with these girls.

She smiled up at the guy, then looked to Riley for approval. Her roommate gave her a thumbs up, then gently tugged on the leash.

"Come on, I'm ready to get fuuuucked!" Riley exclaimed, tugging at Emmy.

Emmy rolled her eyes but got to her feet, just as eager as Riley to finally get laid. This whole evening had been the best sort of teasing, and after the many nights spent cuddling with Riley without release Emmy was ready for anything. Riley and Becky each carried one of her cum-shots. Surprisingly Sara had stuck around with her embarrassed boyfriend, and they carried the rest and followed tamely back to the room.

Becky stopped them at the door, grabbed the pen from Emmy's ass, and had Sara write her number down on Emmy for safekeeping before sending Sara and Logan away. Sara didn't want to leave, and Logan ended up dragging his girlfriend away as she escalated promises of submission and devotion in a vain attempt to stay.

Emmy felt her. If she somehow failed in her tasks it would be Nick dragging her kicking and screaming to bed.

"Wow, she wants it bad," Becky laughed, eyeing Emmy. "So do you."

"Yes," Emmy quickly agreed.

Becky studied her, and Emmy thrust her chest out. She knew the rules and knew Nick had been left with Chris and Kate to discuss how the night would end. It felt cruel excluding him, but if that's what it took to get the fucking she wanted, that's what would have to happen. It had seemed a bit unfair that just because they were dating, she wouldn't get to fuck him too, but it made sense once Kate and Becky explained things.

And it was just hot. Sex didn't always have to make sense, and she felt certain Nick would be into these games considering how far things had gone with his brother.

"Ready?" Becky asked. Emmy nodded, but when Becky opened the door, Emmy gasped. She definitely wasn't ready.

Nick was naked on his knees, had small version of her tattoo on the side of his hip, and wore a matching gold collar on his neck with a leash held by Kate.

And his mouth was full of about half of Chris's cock.

Emmy's jaw hung open, her mind empty as she tried to process what she was seeing. Nick had sucked Riley's cock, but that was attached to a girl hot enough to seduce any straight guy. Chris was all man and he had a good amount of it stuffed into Nick's face. Nick tried to turn, but Chris had him by his hair and didn't let Emmy's entrance interrupt the action.

Becky nudged her and Riley inside.

Nick was hard and into it, that much was clear. His cock looked painfully hard and Emmy wanted it inside her. Instead she mutely followed Riley, her hand quivering and sloshing just a bit of cum onto her fingers. Nick looked uncertain, but Chris pushed him down.

Nick's eyes bulged and his body shook, but Chris kept up the pressure until he was buried to the hilt in Nick's throat. Chris held him there and stared at Emmy.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot," Emmy whispered, finally finding her voice. "Suck him, babe, holy fuck that's so fucked up!"

Emmy took a step forwards, but her leash tightened. She looked to find Becky holding it, Riley staring in just as much shock as her.

"Daddy, can I help him?" Riley begged, then rushed to clarify. "I mean help with your cock?"

Chris smirked and spread his legs, and Emmy watched as her roommate joined Nick, dipping her head down below to suck Chris's balls.

"Emmy, don't you have some drinks to finish?" Chris suggested casually.

Nick's eyes darted to look at her, filled with confused love. She nodded shyly, then held up the first shot glass. She barely tasted the cum. Earlier each shot had been a delicious thrill, but after fifteen of them the novelty had worn off, especially when confronted with watching her boyfriend suck a fat cock. Her mouth watered and she wished she had beat Riley to offering help.

Emmy's knees nearly buckled at the thought of sucking a cock together with Nick, but Becky steadied her.

"I take it you're into it?" Becky asked. Emmy silently nodded and accepted the next shot in a daze. Becky leaned in close. "Good, you both do well tonight we can talk about next steps."

The sound of Nick and Riley sucking Chris filled the room, occasionally punctuated by Emmy gulping down cum. Chris had stopped watching her, preferring to make out with Kate. Being ignored just turned her on even more. She was desperate for his attention and being denied that made her want to act out further.

As she swallowed the last shot, Chris suddenly gripped Nick's head and held him in place. Nick struggled for one brief instant, and Emmy gasped as Chris's cock swelled and Nick's throat worked to swallow the load. Chris still didn't release Nick but broke his kiss with Kate and stared at Emmy.

"Riley says you get jealous when Nick fucks other girls, is that true?"

"I did..." Emmy suddenly felt uncertain about her reaction to the one time Nick had fucked another girl, but that lasted only a brief moment. Emmy had never asked for an open relationship. Sharing had been Nick's thing. "There's nothing wrong with that. We don't have to both like sharing." Chris raised an eyebrow, a gesture Emmy nearly missed because she had been busy watching Nick try to bring Chris back to life. "It's not that I would be completely against him fucking another girl, it would just have to be the right one."

"What about these three?"

Emmy licked her lips and eyed her three new friends, all smiling eagerly back at her. "Riley for sure," Emmy quickly said. She'd fantasized often about watching Nick take and fuck Riley so hard her cock spurted.

Chris frowned but didn't say anything. His grip in Nick's hair eased, turning more into a gentle pat.

"Not good enough. If you want me, Nick has to fuck these three sluts to orgasm without cumming."

"What?" Emmy asked at the same time Nick choked. Emmy's heart pounded.

"You'd better hurry." Chris turned his phone around and started a thirty-minute timer. "One of them doesn't cum or he cums, and you don't get fucked tonight."

Emmy chewed her lip. She wanted Chris as much as she'd ever wanted a man, but the thought of Nick fucking Becky and Kate made her stomach flip. She looked at Nick, his mouth still full of cock. He'd done his part.

It was his eyes that convinced her. He wanted this, but not for himself.

She hoped he could last.

Chapter 13

Nick wiped the sweat from his face as Becky panted beneath him. Her pussy was still spasming, taking him dangerously close to the edge and he still had Riley left. Kate lounged naked, sipping a drink as Emmy lapped at her pussy.

"Eight minutes, thirty seconds," Kate said, flipping her phone around. She sighed and tilted her hips up so that Emmy could rim her.

Emmy had been quiet since she agreed for things to go forward and had thrown a reluctant glance at Nick that made his heart twist when he mounted Kate. Once Kate shoved him away, begging for mercy and pointing him towards Becky, Emmy's look had turned to pride. Chris was a sex god, but her boyfriend could hold his own.

Despite the satisfied looks from Kate and Becky, he was running out of time and stamina.

Chris wasn't even here. He'd left to drink and hang with his friends, trusting his harem to make sure the rules were followed.

Nick pushed himself off of Becky and moved towards Riley. He didn't have time to try and recover and would just have to trust Riley to finish quickly. Emmy sat up on the couch and cuddled with Kate, watching eagerly. The girls had made him save Riley for last so that Emmy wouldn't chicken out after she got the show she wanted.

"Make her cum, babe," Emmy begged, her voice barely above a whisper. She had a hand between her legs, but Kate laughingly dragged it free and whispered in her ear. Emmy's breath quickened, her eyes glazing over.

"Eyes on me, handsome," Riley said with a smirk, reaching up and tilting his chin towards her. She didn't have to try very hard to keep his attention. Riley was a few inches taller than Emmy, with a lithe build and small, perky tits that fit her perfectly. Her hips and ass swelled, femininely framing an average sized cock that looked positively porn star sized on her tiny body. Her cock stuck out from her robe, throbbing and leaking and ready to pop, Nick hoped.

Nick swallowed as he eyed it, surprised by how Riley's visible arousal heightened his own. He pushed her robe off her shoulder. It slithered down her body, tanned skin, erect nipples, and glittering body jewelry popping into view. With the tattoo she looked like an absolute slut.

Nick wanted to slide to his knees and take her into his mouth. Emmy would love the show and that would surely make Riley cum in time, but Chris had been clear: no clit or cock except the dick going into his sluts' holes.

Riley moved to kiss him, but Nick couldn't afford anymore foreplay. He spun her around. Riley gasping with delight as Nick grabbed her arms and rubbed his cock between her tight cheeks. His dick raged against her perky ass, tormented by the need for release.

This whole experience was the strangest mix of domination and submission. Just to get his girlfriend fucked by Chris, he'd sucked Chris's cock like a bitch, but then been ordered to use Chris's girls however he wanted as long as they came and he didn't. The reversal in his role still had him spinning. He'd fucked Kate and Becky hard, taking out his sexual frustration on their small bodies, but while they ended up satisfied his arousal was in full meltdown.

Nick fucked Emmy's ass fairly often. She took him easily, but Riley was a true anal pro. She went up on her toes to capture the tip of his dick, then sank back down, impaling herself handsfree in one smooth stroke. She was tight and glorious and Nick was too far gone to ease into fucking her.

He pounded her hard, her ass rippling and cock fountaining a stream of precum as it bounced around in the air. A barely constrained beast awoke in Nick, but it wasn't completely free. The collar fastened around his neck chafed a reminder, but it was Emmy's pleading, helpless expression that held him back.

Her chest was heaving, goosebumps forming along her exposed skin and her abs and hips rocking in time with Nick's rhythm. It looked like she might cum just from watching him take Riley, but that wasn't what she needed or what he wanted.

"Don't cum," Nick managed to grunt out. "Save it for Chris."

Nick nearly lost control himself at the look Emmy gave him. Not since his brother had taken Emmy while he watched had she looked so happy. She calmed, but just enough to step back from the edge of disobeying Chris.

Riley was a ragdoll, held aloft only by Nick's cock and the grip he had on her arms. Nick fucked her as hard as he could, but weariness set in so he guided her to the couch, pulling out and forcing her head down so he could piledrive her from above. Kate and Becky openly masturbated, Emmy clutching at their thighs so hard she left scratch marks. Riley stared upwards, her mouth open and tongue bouncing around just like her cock.

Nick was at his limit. His balls tensed and he screamed at the effort of holding back. Fortunately, Riley was past hers.

Her cock erupted, cum pouring out of her like a slutty fountain statue. It didn't seem to jet and pulse, but just stream out of her endlessly, covering her face and body with sticky seed. Riley gasped and struggled to catch as much in her mouth as she could. Nick kept fucking her, Riley's orgasm rolling on as endlessly as waves on the beach until with a frustrated snarl he tore himself free.

His cock jerked in the air, one shot of sticky white fluid shooting across Riley's still twitching cock.

"Holy fuck that was awesome!" Becky exclaimed, pouncing on Riley and licking and sucking cum off her. Kate joined her, the two fighting over Riley's load until they ended up swapping and kissing with one another and their slutty trans companion.

Nick and Emmy stared at one another, each so close to orgasm they didn't dare move or speak. Nick felt like even moving his legs would set his cock off.

Kate's phone beeped, startling everyone and causing more than a few embarrassed giggles.

"I can't believe you did it," Kate said in awe.

"I never doubted him," Emmy said proudly, pushing herself up and moving to Nick. They kissed softly, with love rather than the unbridled passion each felt. It was a reassuring kiss where they exchanged their mutual satisfaction with the direction of the night.

The door to the room burst open, Chris laughing at some unheard joke. He stopped and grinned at Nick and the girls, all naked and horny and willing. A smile danced across his lips and he crossed the room, wrapping a muscular arm around Nick.

"How'd my boy do?" Chris asked, ruffling Nick's hair like a coach encouraging a rookie. He looked to Emmy, clearly wanting Nick's girlfriend to answer.

"He did it," Emmy answered. She chewed her lips, her gaze following Chris's hand down to Nick's ass.

"Good boy," Chris praised, spanking Nick and then possessively gripping his ass. Nick burned with embarrassment, not sure how to respond to Chris's aggressive posturing. Part of him wanted to fight Chris, but that was overwhelmed by his own out of control desire to please and Emmy's horny eyes.