Bettina's Oral Arguments Ch. 02

Story Info
She overcomes some hangups, with help from a friend.
3.7k words
4.59
8.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 2 of 3)

I was nervous all day Sunday, despite my experience of the night before. Just because I didn't find my own odors and tastes objectionable didn't mean Jem wouldn't. I was well aware a person might not be offended by the scent of their own body no matter how sweaty they got. But to smell someone else in the same state was like torture. Would Jem react that way to me?

Would douching myself help? Or dousing myself with perfume? Probably make things worse. I thought about calling it off but I have a stubborn streak that wouldn't let me back out. Eventually I settled on soaking in a bubble bath over the dinner hour. I confess to being more and more turned on as the time approached. It was tempting to explore myself in the tub but I held off.

Jem would need easy access so I decided on a skirt and no panties. But I put on a sturdy bra, a blouse and a sweater to protect the rest of my body. I considered putting on stockings to cover my legs but realized that might have the opposite effect. So bare legs it would be. I met him at the door in bare feet too. We weren't going anywhere except right to my bedroom.

The way Jem's eyes lit up told he was glad to see me. He was surprised when I took his hand and led him right to the bed. I guess he thought there would be some small talk. Or maybe he thought his reluctant test subject would need more persuading. But I had all day to persuade myself. This experiment was sure to end in disaster. But it was definitely going to happen.

Heart thumping, I laid back on the bed. My skirt bunched up around my waist as I spread my legs. For the first time in years my womanhood was on display for someone other than my doctor. Jem devoured me with his eyes. It was flattering the way he looked at me, openly lusted for me. He sat down at my feet and began caressing my legs. I stopped him.

"Just do what you came to do, Jem."

"Thank you for letting me try this, Betsy."

"I'm so nervous. Just do it, please?"

Jem leaned in and got to it, licking at my labia. I felt... nothing. I didn't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. He was licking me like I was ice cream; no, he would have liked ice cream. He was licking me like he was being smothered with vagina and had to lick his way out. After several minutes of this I asked him to stop. I brought my knees together and sat up.

I felt terrible. So many things I had thrown away tonight: my friendship with Jem, any chance of him getting back together with Angela, loyalty to my departed husband. And for what? I didn't even get the sexual pleasure I foolishly thought would be mine. Even if I did, would it be worth it? Jem looked so hurt and worried it broke my heart.

"It's not working out, Jem. I'm very sorry. Please don't hate me."

"Betsy... do you remember yesterday when you were trying to explain how a woman masturbates?"

I was startled at his use of that word. But remembering my clumsy attempt at an explanation made me laugh. I'm such a dork.

"What I think you were trying to say is that your body knows what does and doesn't feel good when you touch it. So your hand knows where and how to touch."

That sounded so much better. In my defense the circumstances yesterday were different. And Jem had twenty-four hours to think on it.

"Betsy, Mrs R____, can ask you to do me one favor, just this once. Please, let me be your fingers. And just this once you tell me what does and doesn't feel good."

He pointed to his face as he said this. His handsome, earnest face. His soft full lips. His lips already soiled with the residues of my... my pussy. And he wasn't repulsed by this. Rather, he wanted back in, badly. I could tell by the pleading in his eyes that he wanted this more than anything. And for his sake, I did too.

Without a word I lay back down and spread my legs once more. He lay between them, this time pushing his crossed arms under my derriere to push my sex higher. Then he started in, slowly this time. He took some tentative licks and waited for my reaction. At first we played a game of "hot and cold" but before long I found myself giving him more specific instructions.

He followed my instructions very well. Softer, I told him. A little faster. Don't linger in one spot too long. I love those soft kisses, thank you. I led him through the geography of my pelvic region and he became bolder with every discovery. He found my clitoris but I warned him away. Save that for the last. Then, unbidden, he poked his tongue into my lips as if it were a tiny penis. Oh my.

As he explored, my hands began exploring on their own. I touched my hips, my thighs. I wanted to touch my breasts. Why was I wearing this stupid sweater? My hands found his head, this alien presence between my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair. He was flying entirely on his own now, knew where he was going and found his own path. I felt myself rising, rising, rising.

He must have known how close I was because he touched his tongue to my trigger and it went off. I bucked into his mouth. At my command he stopped licking and just held his tongue there while my orgasm crested and receded. I lay there spent and out of breath. This was better than my hand, better than my vibrator. This was better than anything, Forgive me, George.

"So that was good?"

"That was very good. Thank you. But let's get your face washed. I have a toothbrush for you."

"In a minute, Betsy. Right now I'm hoping you'll help me out with something."

He gestured to the bulge in his jeans. Again he startled me with his forwardness. But I knew by now he was probably hornier than heck. And he had taken good care of me. And, damn! Did he look sexy in those jeans. I had him pull off his pants and lie down next to me. He put his hands behind his head and let me pull his underwear down to his thighs. His penis was... beautiful.

I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. I tried to jack him but because it was dry I could only stroke him softly. For lack of any lotion handy I spit in my hand and made his dick wet with it. He liked that, I could tell. After a couple of times of this I could jack him off, from the big mushroom-headed tip down to the hairy base and his testicles. I squeezed those for him.

He shut his eyes and was humming happily, whispering encouragement that thrilled me. I certainly didn't need anyone to tell me how to handle a man's penis. And such a wonderful penis he had. As he approached his own peak I couldn't stop myself. I put my mouth over the tip. Still jacking him I stuffed more and more of him into my mouth. His groans filled the room.

Years of virginal frustration sprayed into my mouth. I swallowed it all up, not just out of habit or duty, but because I was curious how he tasted. His first ejaculation inside a woman. I wanted it in my belly. I kissed him on the lips and he returned the kiss. The residue of his juices on my tongue commingled with the residue of mine on his lips. This was my new favorite thing.

Shortly thereafter we were in the bathroom washing our faces. Obviously, I was feeling a lot better about things. It felt weird sharing the "his and her" sinks with a new man, weird but nice. After we swished with mouthwash I suggested he could take his new toothbrush home with him. He just winked and smiled, and put the toothbrush next to mine in the caddy.

"We should leave it here, just in case."

**********

I was feeling very guilty during Winter break. My beautiful daughter Angela was home from college and I wanted to spend every minute with her, hear every detail of her freshman experience. But part of me missed spending time with Jem. It wasn't just the sex. I loved chatting with him, spending time with him, cuddling... I hadn't realized how much I missed that contact.

We had adopted a routine of "study" nights on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Sometimes we actually did study. We also made dinner together, watched movies, talked for hours. Needless to say the evenings either started or ended with our faces buried in one or the other's naughty place. Sometimes both at the same time! I went from dreading his mouth on me to craving it.

Saturday nights turned into date nights. We were careful, but did go out. I really appreciated his company, going out with him. Despite the difference in our ages -- at forty I was twice his age -- we found we really had a lot of interests in common. Over time, Jem bloomed into a very charming, gentlemanly companion. I was afraid to admit I was falling for him.

But he was Angela's ex-boyfriend and had to stay far away while she was in town. My faithful vibrator, banished for months, was pressed into service once again. It wasn't the same. I wondered how Jem was holding up. Was he thinking of me? Was he talking to other girls? Had I somehow traveled in time and become a lovesick teenager?

Angela loved telling me about her first semester at school. She told me about the classes and her friends and her dorm. One thing I noticed she wasn't telling me was about boys she might have been dating. When I asked her about this she got embarrassed. I begged her to tell me what was going on, promised her I would listen without judging.

"I've gone out with a couple of guys, Mama," she told me. "They try to, you know, get me to do things. Sometimes on the first date."

"That's typical," I assured her. "Not nice, not good. But typical."

"If they push too hard, too soon I break it off, just like you taught me."

"That's good, baby. Those guys are not worth it."

"Well, I was dating this one very nice guy. He wanted to do things. But he was willing to wait until I was ready. He was sweet, and loyal and I felt I could trust him. Because I... I..."

"It's OK, Angie. You can tell me."

"Because I want to do those things, too."

"That's all right. Of course, I'd want you to wait until you're married. But I know people don't always wait. I'm just glad you are being careful and waiting for a good one."

"Well, I thought he was a good one. We had been very close to, ah, intimacy several times and I decided to give myself to him."

"OK. I'm guessing things didn't go well?"

"Mama, he tried to do something so... gross."

Uh, oh.

"Did he try to kiss you... down there?"

"How did you know?"

I had a long talk with my daughter that night. I told her I didn't know if it was my own mother's phobias, or society's puritanical attitudes or my husband's influence. Maybe it was a combination of several things. But somehow I had become disgusted with what I now know is a wonderful and desirable part of my body. And I had passed this self-disgust on to her.

I encouraged her to rethink how she viewed her body, her sex. My recent explorations gave me a wealth of knowledge to answer her questions and to give her pointers on overcoming years of accidental programming. I didn't tell her about my recent explorations. I certainly didn't tell her about Jem and I was very cautious not to give myself away. But she knew something was up.

"So what happened, Mama? How did you overcome it? And why? Are you seeing someone?"

"Angie, you know I love your father very much. Right?"

"Of course I do."

"It has been over five years since he died and I miss him. I expected to be a widow for the rest of my life, to honor his memory."

"But you're still so young. You can't be expected to stay alone for the rest of your life. I don't even think Daddy would want that."

"I was afraid you would be offended if I... if there was ever another man in my life."

"Oh no. I would be thrilled if you found someone. Who is this person? When can I meet him?"

I felt a chill. She must never know.

**********

After Angela went back to school Jem and I resumed our study sessions with renewed vigor. It was not difficult to persuade ourselves to add vaginal intercourse to our experiment. At a drugstore near the college campus I bought a three-pack of every kind of condom so we could try them all and decide which we liked best.

And while I knew the experiment was just a pretense I did take the opportunity to try many new things and make observations about my own arousal and the many paths to satisfaction I had at my disposal. I realize now being too timid to consider my own pleasure was limiting how much pleasure I was capable of feeling. Once I gave myself permission to feel, the sky was the limit.

Jem's pleasure was not difficult to understand. He loved to, uh, fuck. I guess if I can do it then I can say it. He was still relatively inexperienced and didn't make a lot of demands. Most of the variations introduced in our love play were my ideas. I didn't mind this. The more we did it the more my imagination was inspired. And Jem was always up for anything.

One thing I noticed about Jem is that he was very visual. He loved the view of my back and shoulders when he took me from behind. Loved to watch my breasts jiggle when he took me from the front. His eyes lit up when I tweaked my nipples or put a finger in my mouth during the action. He loved eye contact whether I was blowing him or he was screwing me.

I, on the other hand, was stimulated more by tactile sensations. His hands running through my hair, his lips at my neck, the touch of skin of our intertwined limbs. Even the sound of his voice and soft moans sent my desire meter off the chart. But while his soft caresses and virile lovemaking got me so close it still took the touch on my clit to send me over.

I'm embarrassed to admit that there is one thing Jem would do that made my climax go supernova. That is when he played with my anus. You can imagine that if I was so uptight about my puss then I'd be ten times more worried about my butt. And you'd be right. But Jem had that way of putting me at ease and by now I wanted to please him so much. How could I refuse?

He was very respectful about it and not very insistent. Sometimes while we made love he would push one of my knees up to my chest and reach under my butt. I always knew what was coming and it made me excited. Then he would gently stroke me there in time with our fucking or press his finger against it like he was ringing a doorbell. When he did this my orgasms were explosive.

Sometimes when he ate me out he would push his finger into my butt up to the first or second knuckle. By this time my anus would be slick with love juices. Once ensconced he would press the sides of my tight sphincter muscles. It felt weird but the lewdness and excitement made me revel in it. And the times I wasn't into it he would back off. He made me feel safe.

There was one time I should tell you about. We had visited an adult shop and picked up a little toy. It was not long, maybe four inches, and not wide, maybe an inch. It was very smooth and had a handle at the base. Jem thought it would be a good toy to pretend I was, you know, taking it up my ass. I was terrified but I didn't want to show it.

The toy sat in my night table drawer. Periodically Jem would ask if I had tried it and of course the answer was always no. Then one Saturday evening he took it out and told me it was time I lost my virginity. Oh my goodness. I was both frightened and too excited to think. He told me he wanted me to pretend it was a real penis... but not his. His dick would be in my mouth.

"Well then, who is in my butt?"

"An old friend is visiting. He's had a rough time and you've decided to make him feel better."

"By letting him fuck me in the ass?"

"Well, yeah. You think that letting him use your mouth or pussy would be too intimate."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"It's best if you don't think too much about it."

I decided to play along and leaned over into his lap. While I gave him a nice, leisurely blow he rubbed some lube on my bum hole, or rather our friend did, and eased the intruder in. I jumped at first but it slid in rather easily. Perhaps my arousal and the position I was in made it easier. It felt good. Not going to lie. I sucked on Jem and our friend screwed me at a nice gentle pace.

After a while Jem had me stop and told me he had a new game. He had me get on my hands and knees and took his position behind me. Of course, he was going to double penetrate me and this made me nervous. The toy wasn't big but he was. I knew I could trust him though and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. I'd never felt so vulnerable or so turned on.

"This time you still have two cocks to enjoy," he said. "But this time it's not me and a friend. It's two total strangers."

"I would never do that."

In response he pushed his hard cock into me. I gasped, always a little surprised at how he filled me up.

"I know, it's so unlike you. Yet here you are with two strangers in a gas station bathroom."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. Try not to think about how you got here. And don't trouble yourself about how it all works. Just try to concentrate on the guy you're straddling and how his big dick is stretching out your pussy."

True, Jem's fat cock. I mean, the stranger's fat cock felt heavenly screwing relentlessly in and out of my pussy. Where did Jem get such naughty ideas?

"And then the guy behind you pushes into your bung hole."

And with that I felt the intruder at my back door. I pushed my ass out toward Jem and lowered my head to the pillow, reaching one hand back to spread my cheeks, give him better access. He pushed it in and I felt myself more filled than ever in my life. I was teetering at a balance between discomfort and the most amazing feeling of pleasure. I heard myself moan loudly.

"That's right. It feels fantastic when the guy behind you stuffs his dick in your ass. He is going to have his way with your asshole."

Jem fucked me for a couple of minutes and just held the intruder in place. I hugged the pillow and just surrendered my pussy and ass to whatever he wanted to do with them. Eventually he stopped fucking me and started screwing my ass with the toy. It was driving me crazy. After several minutes of this he began slowly fucking me with both penis and toy in unison.

I was building up to an epic orgasm. If he had so much as breathed on my clit my buzzer would have gone. Being so close, so turned on, so stimulated was maddening. But I was going to take it just as long as Jem could dish it out. I mean, these two guys in the gas station bathroom. Where did he get such naughty ideas?

"So while these guys are fucking your brains out."

I didn't answer. I couldn't think straight. He was fucking my pussy and my ass at the same time, slowly at first but picking up the pace as he saw how I was handling it. And the dirty talk was having an effect on me. His voice was low and sexy. And the dirty things he was saying... the imagery was so disgusting. I loved it. His penis and the little toy were plunging in and out of me.

"The guy fucking your ass slips something into your bra strap."

"No no no!"

"And he says..."

"Oh, don't say it!"

"... worth every penny."

I'm sure the neighbors heard my shrieks.

*****

"First thing," I told him sternly as I finished him off with my hands. "Never, ever, ever say that to me again, ever."

He just grinned, laying there with his hands behind his head.

"And second," I said, my voice softer. "Now we know that I can climax from intercourse. With a little help from a friend."