All Comments on 'Betting People - Flipped and Fucked'

by Maximillian_Excaliber

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish you'd find an editor or proof reader to clean these stories up before publishing. The plots are good, the paragraphs are fine, the stories creative... But the editing sucks. Many spelling errors, many errors in the sentence structure with superfluous words or words dropped out. At some point it becomes work to read past them all. Even the second to last sentence above has a pretty basic spelling error... I know it's hard to clean up your own work when you wrote it, so ask someone for help, or wait a week or two and re-proof it - I think you're obviously a good writer and can't believe you wouldn't catch at least half of the very visible issues if you did that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillian_Excaliber@Maximillian_Excaliber
Recently I was diagonalized with stage 3 liver cancer and have decided to upload some of the many, and I do mean many stories I've finished. Sometimes, the spell checker actually screws things up for me and I don't catch it. Please try to over look those errors and, when y...

story TAGS