Betty's "Special" Classes Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend so slutty. I married her!
2.7k words
3.98
11.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

My girlfriend didn't know I'd followed her that night to her "special classes". I watched as she parked her car in a private carpark behind one of the many sleazy strip clubs that abounded in this part of town, jumped out of her car, quickly locked it behind her, then sprung up the dimly lit steps to the club's rear entrance. I watched her push a code into a keypad beside the door, pull the door open and then disappear inside.

I drove around the streets for a little while, trying to get my head around what I had just seen. I was initially horrified, a feeling like that moment a roller coaster plummets down, right in the pit of my stomach......but then I realised I had a raging hard on!

I finally found a parking spot, reversed in and then sat there for around 10 minutes. I didn't know for sure what I was feeling, but a lot of it was thrilling.... I had to see for myself what she was up to. Surely, she must just be a waitress or something? Right?

I made my way past all the scantily dressed girls on the avenue as they tried to get my attention, until I arrived at the front entrance of the club. Two huge bouncers smiled and spruiked the club's attractions.... "Good evening, sir! Want to see the hottest, wettest young ladies in the whole city? Come right this way!"

I entered the double door entrance, proceeded to the ticket window to pay my $20 admission, then followed the hallway down into the noisy main lounge. There were groups of men at all the tables drinking and others gathered around the stage, making lewd comments as a young brunette did her show for the crowd. The club was packed, I couldn't see Betty anywhere.

I made my way to the bar and ordered a beer from a cute young topless barmaid. I was wildly looking around for my girlfriend, but she was nowhere to be seen.

A gorgeous platinum blonde young woman approached me wearing a tiny skirt and an almost completely unbuttoned blouse, her perky little tits completely on display. She put her hand lightly on my arm, asking me if I'd like to "come for a "20-minute private dance"? $50 for a dance...... $100 for a "special" dance? She smiled coyly, raising her tiny skirt to give me a good look at her barely covered little pussy. She pouted and took her hand away from my arm when I politely declined and gave me a little wink over her shoulder as she moved toward a rowdy table of men to my left.

Another song began and a pale redhead with huge tits began her routine. She danced for a while and moved to the edge of the stage, allowing a man who had tipped her $10 to thrust his fingers into her pussy for 10 seconds or so, as the crowd catcalled her and other men tried to have a turn. She spun away laughing, then dropping to her knees, put her face on the floor and her ass toward the crowd, spreading her pussy lips with one hand and fingering her very wet hole with her other.

Money rained onto the stage, the song finished and the redhead quickly scooped up all the cash, and with a smile and a flick of a heel, she disappeared back stage.

I watched the young woman, who had approached me just minutes earlier, leading a man by the hand past a sign at the start of a dark hallway left of the stage, that said "Private Rooms".

Another song belted out and a beautiful, tall, tanned blonde with perfect tits and ass, strutted onto the stage dressed as a slutty schoolgirl, long hair tied back in a high pony tail which she swung around in a circle as she grabbed the pole centre stage. I stared in disbelief. It was Betty! I nearly fell off my barstool as she morphed smoothly from one pornographic pose into another! The men went wild!

I heard a guy beside me yell to his friend over the music, "How would you like to fuck that!" The other guy replied loudly, "You can! Private dance! I fucked her last week! We all did!" he said, waving his hand at the other four men at the table. "Her name is Jasmine - she was a filthy little slut! Worth every cent!" The other guys grinned and nodded in agreement.

My jaw hit the bar! My sweet beautiful girlfriend was a prostitute! A whore called Jasmine! I nearly came in my pants. This was SO wrong and bad, but yet it felt insanely... hot!

I watched her as she wiggled her ass, looked back over her shoulder, spread her legs a yard apart, then bending over, grabbed her ankles, putting her pretty pussy and butt on full display. Sliding one hand slowly up her inner thigh, she put her hand over her pussy, then spread herself wide open with her fingers.

She then danced her way to the rear of the stage and I watched as I saw her take something from a box. I blinked....it was a huge pink rubber cock! She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled back to the front of stage with the cock between her teeth, like a dog with a bone. When she got there, she placed the base on the ground and still on her hands and knees, she began licking and sucking it like it was real!

She smiled a wicked smile at the noisy crowd, then pulled herself up into a lewd squat, knees wide open above the huge dick, grasping its base with one hand and spreading her pussy lips apart with the other. She gave the crowd a slutty "come fuck me" look, then closed her eyes and making a big "Oh" with her lips, she slowly slid her slippery cunt down on this monster cock.

The crowd went nuts as she fucked herself up and down on it, playing with her tits and twisting her nipples until she came. Money rained on the stage and as the song ended, she slid herself up off the fat dildo, collected her tips, put the monster back in her mouth and crawled off the stage, her fist full of "slut" money, giving every man there a perfect view of her gaping pussy.

Watching a hot girl put on a show like that is one thing, but watching your OWN girl do it....in front of hundreds of men....is something else altogether!

I was overcome with emotions.... betrayal, jealousy and....... then I realised I had also just cum in my pants. I quickly hurried to the men's room to clean up before the wet stain on my jeans got any worse!

I returned about 10 minutes later and spotted her standing at a crowded table of men, flirting and laughing. A man had his hand under her skirt cupping her bare ass. Just at that moment she nodded and smiled at him, and pulling the handsome young man from his bar stool, she began to lead him back toward.... the private rooms...!

I watched her ass wiggle under the too short micro-skirt, completely on display and I could see her pussy clearly. The whole room could! Her perfect boobs were hanging out of her tiny little "school" shirt, nipples hard as little rocks!

About 20 minutes later, the young guy returned to the table, high fiving his mates with a big grin on his face, as they all cheered him! A moment later she appeared again and swayed on her heels back to his table, giving him a big smile and a wink. Turning towards his friends she pouted and stretched out her hands.

I got the meaning, as one of the guys jumped up with his finger in the air, and headed towards her. She turned to walk back to the rooms again, flicking her hair and smiling over her shoulder. He caught up with her, after following behind her for a moment pointing at her exposed nether regions while grinning at his buddies. She took his hand and they both disappeared.

Over the next hour and a half, the same thing happened another 4 times. In the space of about 2 1/2 hours I had just watched my sweet girlfriend do a XXX sex show on stage in front of about 200 men, then take 6 strangers up into a dark back room in a strip club to fuck them for money.... one after the other!

I had never been so hard in my life!

After the sixth guy had made his way back to the lounge again, Betty didn't follow. I tried to get a better view into the dark hallway I had last seen her walking up, but she was nowhere in sight.

An Asian girl was doing her thing on stage, dressed in a crotchless black leather jumpsuit open at the top so her firm little tits with their dark, pierced nipples, were clearly visible. She was wearing a black diamanté mask whilst spinning and flailing two floggers at the men who tried to touch her as she spread for them. She inserted one into her pussy, the other into her ass, then began to saw them in and out of herself.

Then she stood up, threw the floggers over her shoulder, then walked to the rear of the stage and grabbed a chair. Spinning it around, she stepped forward, placed it centre stage and slid into it like a panther, legs wide apart. She turned her head and smiled evilly at the rowdy men.

It was at that moment a gigantic Polynesian man, covered in tribal tattoos, strode onto the stage, pushing in front of him a completely naked blonde in impossibly high shoes and with a collar and chain fastened tightly around her neck. He held the chain up in his huge fist. It was my girlfriend! The huge tag on the collar said "SLUT".

I watched entranced, as he pulled her down to her knees in front of the Asian woman, looked at the crowd defiantly, then pushed Betty's face into the woman's pussy. My girlfriend began to lick enthusiastically. I felt myself cum in my pants a second time, but I wasn't going anywhere! I didn't want to miss a moment of this!

The woman grabbed Betty's head and ground her cunt into her face. Betty moaned and licked like she was in a trance. At that moment her gigantic "Master", in this role play, pulled aside his loin cloth, grabbed his rather large dick and slid down to his knees, using them to push Betty's legs apart as far as possible.

He got between them, and after dragging the head of his cock up and down her already loose wet slit a half dozen times, he slowly pushed into her until he was balls deep in her! Her eyes opened momentarily as she grunted and then closed as she moaned.

He began fucking her in earnest, spanking her ass periodically. The Asian woman came on Betty's face soon after. She pushed Betty's head away, stood up, and looked into the crowd. She pointed at a young geeky guy and then beckoned him. He did the whole "who me?" routine, until his friends shoved him toward the stage, ignoring his protests.

The Asian woman stepped down, grabbed his hand and pulled him to centre stage. She undid his belt, pulled down his pants and pushed him into the chair. At the same time the huge Polynesian ploughing into Betty from behind, grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her face into the geeky guy's lap!

She opened her mouth like a zombie and began to suck on his half limp little dick. Soon it was hard and just as soon after that, she had his cum dripping off her face and dribbling down her chin from her mouth. She just panted in a daze, jerking forward with every thrust from the brute behind her. The Asian lady selected another man from the crowd and led him to centre stage. The red-faced geek was pulling up his pants whilst the crowd cheered, and he gave a victory wave as he ran off!

The next guy was quickly naked from the waist down and Betty had him in her mouth in no time. As soon as he was rock hard, the Polynesian pulled his cock out of Betty, and motioned the new fellow to trade places. The guy nearly tripped over the pants around his ankles in his rush, much to the amusement of the crowd!

He was handed a condom and fumbled around with it his hands shaking, until he finally succeeded getting it on himself. Quickly to his knees, he was happily pounding away at my girlfriend's cunt from behind in no time. The Polynesian walked around the stage looking mean and doing a theatrical haka. The crowd went wild!

The big islander then reached down and grabbed Betty's hair again, turning her face toward the cheering crowd. She looked like a completely used slut, so hot and so dirty, being fucked in front of a roaring crowd (by the eighth man of the evening, no less), cum dripping obscenely from her beautiful face, and moaning like she couldn't get enough!

With a whoop, the guy fucking her came hard, and at the direction of the Polynesian, he slid his shrinking dick out of Betty, peeled off his cum filled condom, then squeezed its slimy contents out all over her ass. He then stood up, pulled up his pants and went back to his pals, wading through the rowdy men, high fiving, slapping his back and giving him thumbs up.

The Polynesian then dropped down on one knee beside Betty, dragged her head up by the chain, and after giving his cock a few strokes, he unloaded his cum all over her face. Her eyes were half closed. She just held her mouth open and stuck out her tongue, as her face was being completely coated in the giant man's cum.

She swallowed what had landed in her mouth, licked her lips and then the huge man directed her to clean his cock. She lapped at it like a stoned little kitten, ropes of sperm hanging off her chin (and somehow poetically, a blob drooling lazily from her "SLUT" collar) until he stood once more.

He pulled her to her feet, then led her slowly around the stage in a walk of shame, for all to see, inciting a chant of "Slut, Slut,Slut.......!"....before towing her backstage by the chain, her face covered in dripping blobs of cum and more slowly running down her ass and the tops of her long brown legs. The crowd cheered all the way.

It was about half an hour before I saw her again. She was back in her little whore uniform, she was all cleaned up and had applied fresh make up, but you could still see hand marks on her ass from her earlier spanking...... In no time at all, she was enthusiastically flirting in the lounge.

I sat and watched as she made another 5 trips to the private rooms, (including one trip with 2 guys together in tow), before I dragged myself away. I had to leave before she did - I didn't want her to know that I'd found out about her special "classes"! I had witnessed her fucking 14 men and blowing another one, all in the space of a few hours and for all I know, she still had time for another 2 or 3 trips to the back rooms after I left.....before her "special class" ended....!

I drove home in a daze, a sticky mess in my pants. She went to "classes" 3 nights a week! She'd been going to them for 6 months. By my calculation, after her performance tonight, it meant..... she had possibly fucked more than 350 men! I was SO hard! And I thought she was studying for a business degree! Come to think of it, she kind of was, in a way......!