All Comments on 'Betty's "Special" Classes Ch. 01'

by Literoticafan2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupidity runneth amok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worthless uninteresting and unbelievable story. Dos anyone actually enjoy reading this drivel?

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Fullblown wank story. Why is it here and not in fetish. The guy was obviously an idiot. Maybe Betty is worth fucking a few times IF she used condoms, but MARRY like it said in the intro. No way! Next time seeing her he should say, have a good time jasmine? before he said bye! Gave you 2 stars. At least you had the balls to write a story about a 'born future cuck'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long story short she contracted aids and passed it onto him. The rest of their life was spent in poor health and they were miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, not a loving wife story. More of a slut and voyeur. So how much money did she end up making for the night? Maybe she should teach those lessons where she goes to school. I'm sure the guys would like them and the girls could learn to understand about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who wants to waste their time with a lying slut? He obviously couldn't satisfy her ; and did she come home to fuck or have an excuse about being too tired and having an upset stomach. He may have been a dud who enjoys porn stories more than physical closeness.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Skank classes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who would find his girlfriend being a fucked out slag, hot? I can't imagine anyone would. I know I like to be able to feel the walls of my woman's pussy. Not fuck something so stretched and calloused, it's like Fucking sandpaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My math suggests about 1300 acts in 6 months- not 350. she is doing very well financially. cowboy 100

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiteroticafan2@Literoticafan2
I love chats illustrated with pics and gifs and now and then a bit of roleplay! No such thing as strangers, only kinky friends we haven't met yet! I dislike extreme violence ( a little spanking and nipple twisting is ok.) No toilet stuff or blood please! I REALLY dislike an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES