Betty's "Special" Classes Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend so slutty, I married her!
3.7k words
4.05
9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2.

If you have already read Chapter 1 of this tale, you will know that I caught my girlfriend out big time!

Her exploits might have gone undiscovered forever, had I not become suspicious of Betty when she first commenced her "classes."

She attended Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights one week, then the alternate week was Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. This was on top of her regular 3 days at University.

I mean, who goes to classes on a Saturday night?

We had been dating for well over a year, but she was still living with her parents. She would stay over at my place a few nights a week and we'd see each other almost every day, but of course I never got to see her coming home from her extra curricular activities! She seemed to get it past her parents though!

I thought something was not right, but I had no reason to complain. She was a dream girlfriend. Model good looks, tall, tanned, athletic, she had soft, shiny, long blonde hair. She was loving and considerate, smart, had a great sense of humor.....plus she gave amazing blow jobs, was always wet...and she loved to fuck. A lot!

She had been horny right from the very start. She also seemed to have endless stamina. She was fucking me senseless at every opportunity!

When I look back on it, I realise she must have really been enjoying her work! It hadn't put her off sex at all, in fact, if anything, it just seemed to have increased her libido! She had played a lot of sport and was also proficient in martial arts, so she was extremely fit..... her new vocation was keeping her that way too, it seemed!

I didn't know if it was just my imagination or not, but I did begin to feel that her pussy was getting a little bit looser. Hmmmm!

And...mmmmm!

I decided to keep quiet about everything for the time being. Any feelings of jealousy and betrayal I had, just dissolved into dreamy pornographic fantasies. It didn't make much sense to me that, I would have been furious if I thought she was having an emotional affair with someone, or that she had feelings for somebody else....but discovering that she was having sex for money, and was apparently enjoying it, plus the fact that she had fucked literally hundreds of men.... just turned me on more than anything else ever had!

You never know what's going to push your buttons....until it does....!

I couldn't stop thinking about the first night I spent watching her work. I often found myself fantasising about being one of her clients when we fucked. It was so hard to keep my mouth shut and not give up that I knew!

The whole thing was making me hornier too! My cock was hard all the time, and I was finding it difficult to think of anything else! I knew it wouldn't be long until I'd have to spend another night watching her....!

So, I followed her again the very next Saturday night. This time she took a different route, so I tried to keep my distance, which was harder than it sounds because I nearly lost her twice! She finally drove in and parked in the carpark of the big university she attended during the day. Shortly after, she stepped out of her car, closed the door, and locked it. She leaned on her car, checking her phone. Within minutes, another car pulled up and stopped beside her. She quickly jumped in, and the car sped off.

I followed some way behind it for a while, but then it ran a traffic light, and I lost it!

I was panicking a little, so I thought the best idea was to go to the club and see if she had decided to Uber it to work for some reason. I got to the club about half an hour later, paid my admission and walked to the bar once again.

It was even busier than the first night I'd been there, and the crowd was even rowdier. I ordered a beer, and sat watching and waiting. An hour went by and I started to worry.

I leant across the bar to one of the pretty young barmaids and asked, "Is Jasmine working tonight?" She gave me a knowing smile and said, "Sorry sweetie, Jasmine's working a party tonight, she won't be back till after midnight. I don't think she'll be up for any dances when she gets back though, I heard it's going to be a big one!" she chuckled.

"One of the girls called in sick, so Jasmine and the other two girls are going to have to share her load as well, pardon the pun!" She giggled. "Can I get someone else to help you out?" she smiled.

"No, thank you anyway, I'll just hang out and enjoy the show," I smiled back, trying hard not to look concerned. I watched on as different girls took their turns misbehaving on stage..... and watched the constant stream of men being led up the hallway to be satisfied by the girls working the lounge.

I enjoyed the debauchery of it! Sex was everywhere. This was Betty's secret world and I was totally aroused by it all! A couple of the girls asked if I wanted a private dance, but again, I politely declined. There was only one whore I wanted to fuck!

Then about 12.30am, I saw her arrive. She was wrecked! Her hair and make- up were disheveled, and she looked like she was having trouble walking, as though she'd been horse riding all night. I figured out she probably had!

The two girls with her looked equally trashed. Their make up was smeared, they looked panda faced, and the one in a tight black micro dress had white crusty smears and slimy patches visible all over the dark fabric. I realised it was cum. Lots and lots of cum.

My God! Betty had obviously been gangbanged.... at a "party." That was so fucking hot! Instead of jealousy and rage, all I felt was disappointment... that I didn't get to see it!

I wanted so badly to know how many men had fucked her. Looking at her, I could only imagine that it was quite a few!

She put off seeing me for a couple of days after, saying she had to study, but I knew better.....!

I stayed away from the club for about a month because I really didn't want her to catch me, and find out that I knew about her double life. I was getting so turned on by it all and I didn't want to ruin it!

Eventually I couldn't help myself, I had to go back again!

I kept thinking about the numbers.... give or take, 40 men a week since my last visit...would be 160, on top of the 350 I'd already calculated......over 500 men had been inside my sweet little slut. Wow. It shouldn't have made me this hard, but it did!

I couldn't help grabbing my own cock during the drive into the city. I parked quite a distance from the club, then made my way along the streets at a leisurely pace, until I found myself at the start of the "street girl" strip. I was walking along, smiling at... and declining, the first few girls who propositioned me.

Then I saw Betty!

I dived into a doorway, waited a moment, then stuck my head out to see if I'd been spotted! I was lucky, she hadn't noticed me! At that particular moment, she was leaning into a car showing her boobs to the occupant. After a brief conversation and a little nod, she jumped in and they drove off! That was close!

She was wearing a brunette wig in a short bob and I hadn't immediately recognised her! But after a double take, I did recognise the way-too-short, tight, yellow tube dress..... and the figure in it. Sure enough, it was her! I loved her in that fucking dress, even more in that moment! I made a mental note to ask her to wear it next time we went out, and made plans to buy her another one... in red! A hot "brunette" in tight, clinging red, would be hard to miss!

I stepped out of the doorway and a pretty blonde smiled at me and asked "if I was looking for some fun?" Again, I politely declined, and started to walk away, but just then, a thought hit me, so I turned back to the girl.

"How much for half an hour of your time?" I asked. She gave me a slutty little smile and raised her little skirt an inch so I could see her tiny thong, barely covering her hairless pussy.

"$50 for a blowjob, $100 for a suck and fuck.... and $200 if you want my ass," she said, turning and bending. then jutting her tight, bare little butt out, giving it a playful slap.

"How much for buying you a coffee and having a little chat?" I pointed at the café across the street.

"Are you a cop?" she asked, her whole demeanor changing in an instant.

"No, I'm not a cop!" I replied, laughing, "I'm just fascinated by this world." I waved my hand at the girls lined up along the street. "I want to know more about it!"

She looked at me suspiciously. "What do you want to know?"

I pulled a $100 bill out of my wallet and said "Come have a coffee!"

I put out my hand and nodded toward the café. She took the bill and stuck it straight into her tiny bra. We crossed the street to the café, and after a couple of disapproving glances from the waitress, we were seated and we ordered.

"Now," I said, "how is it you found yourself in this line of work?"

She paused for a moment, then began to tell her story.

"I'm from the country, I'm studying at University full time and I was having trouble making ends meet. I had a shitty job at a supermarket, I was working at 2 cafés and trying to study. I was behind in my assignments, rent and all the other bills! Anyway, I just happened to see an ad looking for girls to work at the "Silver Jay" strip club."

"I wrote the number down and after an agonising month of trying to overcome my fear and morality, I couldn't ignore the fact that I was sliding even further into debt. I was desperate enough to call the number. I couldn't ask my parents for any more money, and I'm a long way from home...." She looked into her coffee.

"I wasn't at all experienced. I had stripped at home in the mirror, and once or twice for boyfriends, but I actually started practicing really hard after writing that number down, even though I wasn't convinced I could go through with it!"

"Anyway, eventually I called the club and made an appointment for an audition," she continued.

"The next thing I know, I'm doing a strip tease for a half a dozen of the other girls, all of the bouncers, and the club owner."

"One of the girls came up on stage with me and gave me a few pointers, and at the end of the third song, the owner waved his hand and told me I was hired, I could work a trial shift the following Wednesday night. Be there by 6pm, no later."

"Now. if you'd like to follow me to the office, we'll get the formalities out of the way so you are ready to start," he said.

"When I got to the office, he sat me down and looked at me across the desk with a smile. So, are you ready to audition for the second part of the job?"

"What second part of the job? I was panicking now!" She looked at me wide eyed.

"Stripping is only a small part of your work here. You will also be required to do private dances in the Private Rooms, down the hall next to the lounge. Customers will pay you to satisfy them. They purchase 20 minutes of your time. $50 buys them a nude lap dance, $100 buys them a suck and fuck, $200 buys them anal sex. Condoms must be used at ALL times, NO exceptions," the manager stated emphatically.

"My God! My mouth fell open and tears began to run down my cheeks and I wailed at him...the ad didn't say anything about prostitution!"

"I had spent a month in torment over the stripping! I hadn't even contemplated fucking men for money!"

"The owner just looked out the window and said, "Well, I don't have any work for just a stripper. You would have to meet the full criteria of the job. I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding," he said, sounding genuine. "I won't waste any more of your time".

"He reached into a draw in his desk, pulled out a $100 bill and handed it to me. He said, "that's for your trouble....and for the dance, very nice, thank you."

"He then stood up, walked across the office to the door opened it, and motioned for me to leave."

" I just ran out in tears, all the way to the front door and down the street, then realised I was still in my stripper clothes, the tiny bra and skirt hardly covering anything, my bare ass and G-string were completely on display! I was clutching the bag with my street clothes in my hand! I wailed again, and ran as fast as I could in my stripper heels, to my car. I jumped in, and sat there crying for ages."

"I finally calmed down and drove home. Once I was inside, I sat on a stool at my kitchen bench with a wine in my hand, still in my stripper clothes, staring at the pile of unpaid bills to my right and the crisp new $100 note in front of me."

"I left the money on the bench, unable to pick it up. Two weeks went by before I became so desperate that I had to spend that hundred. Until then, I had consoled myself with the notion that it was just a souvenir of an experience I'd had, but spending it made me feel dirty. I had taken off my clothes in front of a group of strangers, behaved like a complete slut....and then been paid for it."

She glanced down the street at nothing in particular, then resumed.

"I had to admit that I kind of enjoyed the stripping, but I didn't know if I could do the other part of the job!"

"It was my landlord hammering on my door that finally made my mind up for me. He threatened me with eviction, and gave me a week to pay up!"

"After a sleepless night, I called the manager of the Silver Jay and told him I was ready for the second part of the audition. The following day, after 9.30am, I would become a prostitute," she sighed.

"I arrived at the club in the morning, was greeted by the smiling manager, and in no time, I was back on the stage, running my routine for a second time. When I had finished stripping naked, again with other girls and the bouncers watching, I was told to go back stage and change into the clothes waiting for me,,, a very short micro skirt, a white blouse without a bra, and a tiny G-string."

"One of the other girls came to get me, unbuttoned all but one of the buttons of the tiny blouse, so my boobs were fully exposed, then led me into the lounge, as she gave me instructions on how to solicit the customers for sex. The owner had 6 of his bouncers sit at a table and I was instructed on how to approach them."

"Then it began", she said, looking a little ashamed. "I had to do my little "honey trap" routine, and one after the other I had to take all six men to a private room......to suck and fuck them. One after the other.

When I had completed this task, the manager took me to his office, had me bend over the desk and then he fucked me as well."

"He handed me $800, explaining that the house share for the private dances was 50%, but today, he was paying me $100 for the strip, and $100 for each of the 7 men I'd just fucked, as a show of good will. I signed a work agreement, and left in shame".

"Before that, I'd only had sex with just 3 men in my whole life! Now, I had just fucked 7 men..... in a row,,,,, in just 3 hours! I felt so ashamed. I wasn't sure I could go back there."

"To make matters worse, when I got home, the electricity had been disconnected. Well, at least I had the money to get that put back on, I thought, and braved a cold shower to wash the horrible stain off me. I was sore, and I felt so dirty."

"Two days later I had my first real shift. I danced twice and fucked 11 men in between shows, 3 of them took my ass as well! At least, this time, I came home to a hot shower."

" A month later, after 3 shifts a week, the landlord had stopped knocking and I was eating much better. I realised that I had also fucked more than 150 men. The worst part was, that I actually had started to cum with some of them.

"Mostly the sex is nothing to mention," she continued. "So many guys don't last even minutes. They're already horny, so they just use you and they're done. But every now and then, one is handsome and hung, smells good.... goes the distance and.... well....

That's one of the most humiliating things. Orgasming on a stranger's dick, then getting paid for it. I really have become a slut....!"

"Anyway, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I was informed of the "Roster." The club has a rotation policy, to keep "fresh" faces (and pussies) appearing at the clubs. Every couple of months we get rostered to the Blue Jay, the sister club a few blocks away, and in between, we have to work for two weeks on the streets."

"On top of that, once or twice a month we are asked to do a "party," if required. That's a gangbang, if you're wondering. Best case scenario, 3 or 4 business men in a hotel room, most extreme.... perhaps a bachelor party or a football team end of season party. Once I was fucked by more than 30 men in a single night, I actually lost count. My ass and pussy were sore for days!"

"The time on the street is humiliating. All the girls are on full display to the public. On the street, you need to throw yourself at every man who pulls up in a car, or even worse, on foot, while passers by just stare at you."

"And no car means we have to go around to the back alley, behind the main strip and fuck them. It is so dirty, being bent over behind a smelly dumpster while some pervert slams you from behind, or fully exposes you while you ride his cock cowgirl on the filthy ground......people walk past and see you, or one of the shop staff comes out the back to throw rubbish,,,,, and you're fully exposed for what you are. You just close your eyes and pretend they're not there, while you are fucking like an animal."

She paused and sighed again.

"Having to piss in the alley is awful too. We aren't allowed to go back to the club, and none of the shops will allow you to use their toilets. It's shameful. You feel like trash, squatting and pissing in the alley, although sometimes, guys will pay you to watch. I began to accept that this was the new me. Even worse, I started to cum with a few of the tricks, even in this environment!"

"Once a group of people using the alley for a thoroughfare to the next street, just stopped to watch, as a middle-aged man with a beer gut was slamming into my ass. One of the women spat and called me a "fucking dirty little whore cunt!"...and it made me cum. Just like that!"

"I realised then I had reached the point of no return. That moment.....and one day, sitting in a lecture at University after a couple of days off, finding myself horny and daydreaming about being fucked by a few faceless men..... and noticing how wet I had become....! I was actually wishing I was working that night and didn't have to wait until my shift the following day!" She gave a wry smile. "I'm studying law...it's like my WHOLE life is about fucking people!"

"At least the cops don't bother us, they're paid off. Now and then, we have to "service" them, but it's better than the alternative! I'd hate to be explaining this to my parents!"

I sat back listening to her story and realised that this was Betty's path as well. I couldn't understand why Betty needed the money. What had led her here? She lived at home with her parents! She didn't seem to lack for anything! Was she doing it for.....fun?

From my seat at the café, I had a clear view of the strip, but I was concealed just enough behind some potted palms, that I couldn't readily be noticed. I watched Betty arrive back from her last trick, and it was just a minute or two before she was heading into the alley with her next.

After what this girl told me, the image of what was happening back there drove me wild. I thanked the girl for her story. She smiled and asked playfully, "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do for you?"

I smiled back and said, "No, thank you." She turned, giving me a little wave and walked off, swaying her hips slowly, back to her spot across the street.

Next time I looked her way, she was disappearing down the alley with some guy.

I called the waitress over and ordered some food. I had a good vantage point, so I thought I might as well take advantage of it!

To be continued...