Between a Party and a Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say? You are an incredibly arousing woman."

"Keep it to a whisper. We've got a guest," I hissed.

"Didn't seem to bother you on Saturday."

"That wasn't my best friend that fancies you."

"No, it was a young virgin boy that fancied you." He slid down the bed to kiss and suck at my bullet points.

As I felt him sliding down further, I pulled his head up. "Stop. Come back and kiss me." He obeyed me. As I broke off the kiss, I whispered, "Don't do that tonight. I've been sweating in work all day."

"I've told you before, it doesn't bother me."

"And I don't want Pam opening her eyes and seeing what you're up to. Besides, I don't need that tonight." He'd begun to play with my Yoni again; I returned the favour. "Jay."

"Yes, my love."

"You know when we make love?"

"Yes." Even in a whisper, he betrayed his apprehension.

"We only ever seem to do it normally."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know. Missionary."

"And what was that in the car the other night?"

"That's different. That was a necessity. I mean, when we're not forced into it. Like, now."

"I thought that's how you liked it."

"I do. I do. I love making love to you. It's just that I'd like to see if we like it any other way."

"Okay. Shall we get a book on positions?"

"I'd like that."

As I spoke, he shuffled down and lifted my leg over his, his erection knocking at my vestibule. The warmth spread through me like sliding into a deep bath. His hips tilted, letting the head of his cock slide easily into me before I tilted my hips away from him. "Wait."

"What?" His puzzled expression was obvious in the glow of moonlight. I turned away and pushed my buttocks against him, almost pushing him off the bed. "Oh. I didn't realise you meant now." 

He pulled my leg backward to slide it readily across his. His penis rubbed against my forbidden doorway. The sensation was alien to me and I waited for him to slide forward. He pushed hard against my anus. I jerked by back against his chest. Turning my face, I stage whispered, "No! That's not what I mean! Don't be disgusting." 

"What then?"

"Percy can reach Fanny from there."

"Oh! I see."

Leaning forward a little, I afforded Jay easier access, and my horror soon turned into joy as he slid his length into my depths. In that position, his glans couldn't avoid that all important G-spot. As I straightened against him, the pressure intensified. Jay's hand slid around my body and readily found my throbbing bud. Sliding my hand down his, my fingers passed beyond his fingers to my opening, where his piston slipped back and forth, to the sensitive ridges on the underside of his glans. I allowed two fingers to slide in with him and I rubbed them against each other, intensifying both our pleasures.

My arousal was more intense for my staring across at the sleeping body of my workmate, imagining her opening her eyes to stare at our passions. Jay's working at my clit, and my working on the underside of his prick, soon had us both on that cliff edge. I turned my face into the pillows to moan as I tumbled over the edge. As Jay grunted, I soon felt his slippy stickiness on my fingers as his semen squeezed its way out. 

As we both subsided, I rolled onto my front and Jay rolled with me, lying on my back. He continued the roll and whispered. "Sorry, I really need another piss." And slid from my side of the bed.

I turned my head to watch his naked form stand, silhouetted by the moonlight, pole still hard and ready to lead him out of the door. My eyes drifted to Pam's form now almost on its back, the moonlight glistening on her wide-open eyes; eyes that followed Jay's aroused body as, once again, he walked naked through the door. I closed my eyes so she would not see that I had noticed and grinned.

I was still lying on Jay's side of the bed, watching Pam through partially open eyes when, five minutes later, Jay walked back in, still at half mast. Pam stared at my lover as he stood by the closed door, working out what to do. Her eyes followed him again as he walked just a few feet from her head to slip into bed and I shuffled towards him, stomach against his bum, and we spooned.

"Was Percy reluctant to pee, then?" I whispered.

"Yep."

"You know she watched every move of you prancing around naked, prick at full attention?"

"I know." There was as much pride in his voice as there had been in mine just two nights before.

My hand slipped around him to hold his drooping dick while he slipped his hand behind to return the favour. My Fanny was far less reluctant than his member and I was soon quietly aroused. We lay like this, almost motionless for about ten minutes until my silent orgasm filled my body with love.

Jay was barely half mast when I noticed Pam stir. The moon's position had moved such that it now reflected from the mirror handing on the chimney breast, filling the room with a romantic blue glow, making everything visible. Presumably assuming we were asleep, her body turned to allow her slender leg to slide from the blankets, and she threw them aside, exposing her nakedness. Once again, I stared at her crotch. Although the moon was behind her, the reflections around the room illuminated her and her outer lips seemed fuller than before, her inner labia displayed more prominently. Was that because she had been watching us? Or was it because she had been watching my naked fiancé? To reach the door, she had to walk closer and I realise that Jay's cock was now standing proud. Bolder than I had seen her previously, Pam left the room, still naked. I heard her run up the stairs to the mezzanine bathroom.

"I see you enjoyed that," I said into Jay's ear. 

"Sorry, but yes. I did."

"I can tell." I gave his knob a squeeze.

"Does it bother you?"

"I can't blame you. She is sexy as fuck."

"Nah, too skinny."

Listening for Pam's return, I heard sounds coming through the wall from Dennis's room; sex sounds. Surely he couldn't have? I wondered whether he had a dick like an elephant's trunk because that is the only reason I could think of for him being such a prolific fuck.

We each heard the toilet flush followed by running footsteps and held perfectly still, apart from my thumb and a couple of fingers, which were taking advantage of Jay's arousal. Pam opened the door, locked it after herself, and walked back to the couch. The arse-end view of Pam was even sexier, as she took those few steps back to her temporary bed. As she turned to face us, Jay's bum switched against my hips and my pleasuring hand changed pace. Pam sat on her bed and lifted one leg up, exposing her full pussy, all too briefly, before lifting the other leg and covering herself with the blankets. As she shuffled down and covered her almost perfect tits, Jay's hips bucked and he covered my fingers with his warm, sticky elixir. I hugged him and smeared his juices across his stomach.

I could feel Jay's hand drifting as I withdrew mine, allowing it to find its way to my own sex. As my fingers worked my clitoris, I surprised myself with images of my lover, ramming that gorgeous tool of his into the cunt I'd just watched open itself to us. I surprised myself further as I imagined the three of us simultaneously exploding with pleasure. I didn't, however, imagine my orgasm.

The next morning, on the way out to work, we bumped into an embarrassed-looking Lisa leaving Dennis's room, of course.