Between Dreams and Reality

Story Info
A husband's fantasy-infused sex with his wife.
2.3k words
3.76
8.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mecelee
Mecelee
1 Followers

I started to wake up slowly. My eyes had not yet opened. I was somewhere between the realm of dreams and reality. I could see the image of a giantess standing over my body, clad in an armless top and short skirt made of hide, that clung loosely to her form; her form, a perfectly symmetric, almost surreal, geometry of curves. Her looks personified pornography. My eyes were drawn to her breasts which spilled out over the top of her dress. Her legs were long and smooth and were visible up to the thickness of her laps where her skirt just began covering up to her waist. Her tummy was partly visible and, glistening with sweat, reflected the rays of the sun towards my squinting eyes. Her eyes glared into my soul. She looked wild like she could devour me any moment, but astonishingly sexy at the same time, and my dick had begun to acknowledge the view.

Suddenly the lights began to dim as she lowered her huge torso down towards me, her huge breasts hanging down towards my face, her eyes dilating, and her hands clenching into a fist. My mind was a strange mix of fear and excitement as I anticipated a life-ending punch on the one hand, and life-changing sex on the other. As her body moved closer to mine, my libido overtook my fear and I instinctively tried to move my arms up to cup her breasts. It was then I came to the realisation that I could not move freely, like I was bound, although I couldn't see any ropes or chains. I was lying back-down on a floor of soft pasture with this bombshell of a body hovering over my naked frame and I couldn't move a muscle. In the middle of my struggle, I felt a hand grip my dick, totally covering it's shaft. For a being with as wild a look, her hands were unexpectedly soft and silky. She started to move her hands up and down slowly and I started to feel good very quickly. I looked up at her dangling breasts and made another failed attempt to reach my mouth up for them.

Without warning, she began to move her huge frame down across my body, slowly dragging her breasts across my naked skin. Her nipples felt like small crayons tracing a line down from my chest to my loins and I jerked with pleasure. I shot my eyes in anticipation and parted my lips to let out deep breathes of pleasure. A short while of heavy breathing after, I felt an unusually pleasurable sensation - my dick felt like it was being sucked up the hose of a vacuum cleaner, pressure tempered down for pleasure, with very moist and silky insides. It was a warm and wet feeling that caused my dick to strain for length. Then I felt a slightly coarse but extremely pleasing surface drag along the undersides of my engulfed penis. Her tongue, I thought, I had never felt that much pleasure before from a mouth. I wanted to sink my hands into her hair and hold her head down so I could push my dick up her throat and fuck her face. The intense pleasure was beginning to fuel my gusto. I strained mentally to move my arms forward and this time my hand moved forward unhindered, the unexpected freedom causing my body to jerk upwards.

Then I started to open my eyes again and it all appeared totally dark. The atmosphere was different and felt different. I could no longer feel the grass under me but the softness of silk. "Oh crap", I thought, I was dreaming. As my eyes began to adjust to the darkness I felt it again. My penis went up that warm wetness and I moaned my approval. I instinctively took my hands down and dug my fingers into her hair. I had realised in an instance I was getting blown in my sleep and allthough it was not her wont to do, I had figured it was my wife. I held her head down and pushed my penis into her mouth as I moaned in pleasure, still relishing the image that began this session. The pleasure was going up a few knots with the surprising realisation of the the reality of my situation. She had never done it to me in my sleep before and it had been a while I got any from her.

I started to feel the fluid in my balls building up. My body was thrashing sideways as I instinctively thrust my rock-hard cock into my wife's mouth. I could feel her strain to move her face away as I drove my cock into her throat for a short while. She gagged and I let go of her head. Her mouth was drooling as she pulled away to catch her breath. The cold air caressed the skin of my dick and it jerked uncontrollably. I looked at the image of my wife in the very dim reflection of moonlight that filtered into our bedroom. I spoke softly and beckoned on her to come up to me. She moved up my body slowly and with intent, dragging her soft breasts along my skin, her rock-hard nipples creating a pleasurable contrast of stimuli along its path. I shivered with excitement and my dick stretched the limits of it's length. I pulled her face to mine and drew her lips into my mouth for a pleasure-ridden smooch. As we kissed I felt the soft hands wrap around my straining penis again. It grew even more and it felt like it would explode as the skin could no longer hold the muscles within.

She stroked me softly as we continued kissing. I started to speak through short laboured spurts of breath. "Babe...", I called. She answered with a deep breath and a moan. I continued speaking "...Babe, I love you so much. I love what you are doing to me right now. Imagine you're a giantess who has me tied up in the forest. Fuck me like a beast". She moaned!. She adjusted her body slowly upwards then draped her legs across my body. "...please let your sweet pussy suck my rigid prick up into your wetness...", I continued, as she began to lower her groin towards mine. She was breathing heavily and staring lustfully and tearily into my eyes. "I love you Hubby", she spoke. "You're making me feel so powerful". Her eyes were teary and carried the fires of passion. I reached my right hand between our bodies to touch her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and dripping juice. As my index finger touched the entrance of her pussy, she moaned and locked eyes with mine. I pushed my finger upwards and it was literally sucked up into her wetness with a soft sound. My wife's eyes closed and she lowered her upper body to my face; her mouth opened as she gasped in pleasure. She wrapped her right hand around my neck to pull my head slightly upwards and held her left breast with her left hand towards my mouth.

I took a moment to take in the image of her hardened and engorged nipples which seemed to have a grown a few millimetres in diameter. My penis jumped and jerked a few times in excitement. I was leaking precum so much that I could feel it flow down past my scrotum sac. I was dripping.

I moved my lips forward and took her nipple between my lips. She drew air through her mouth as she moved her lower body and sunk her vagina down towards my right hand digging my finger deeper into her soaking wetness. I knew she wanted more but took my time to moisturise her nipple with saliva and flick my tongue over. I felt her body shiver as she took her left hand away from her breast to join her right hand in hugging my head in. The weight of her breast collapsed into my face and I drew in the sweet smell. My dick jerked repeatedly. I opened my mouth wide and let her breast fall in. I took as much of her flesh into my mouth before closing it. Then I flicked my tongue over the boob flesh and over her hard nipples coating her breasts with saliva. My wife would shudder ever so slightly each time I licked her nipples.

Down between her legs I was working up a slow rhythm, stroking the walls of her vagina as her juices continued to flow. I momentarily pulled my mouth away from her breast with a plop and used the opportunity to add a second finger inside her vagina. In the same moment, I called out softly to her "Baby". Her face was a plaque of pleasure and her body was moving in resonance with my fingers inside her, slowly and sensually. I called again "Baby", this time with a hint of baby texture in my voice. She opened her eyes slowly and looked down at me, her face ridden with lust. She didn't say a word. She looked drunk with pleasure. I liked how she looked down at me almost in a haze with her lips slightly parted as she moved her body in the most sensual of fashion, riding my fingers. Her juices were pouring over my fingers so much that I didn't think two fingers were enough anymore. I proceeded to add a third and she had to raise her body a little to allow me execute the manoeuvre. I took that as her approval, and started to really stroke her down there with gusto.

Her body shook with my ministrations. I beheld her breasts shaking sexily as her nipples stretched. I used my left hand to pull her upper body towards mine. She collapsed fully into me pushing her chest into mine as I fingered her with a renewed resolve. My wife was moaning continuously in my ear. It was the sexiest thing in the world. The softness of her breasts pressed between our chests was giving me immense pleasure. "Oh Baby", I called. She responded by pulling me tight into her and bouncing on my fingers. "Baby please let me suck your breasts" I whispered in her ear. She pulled her upper body up immediately and using her right hand, held her right breast out for me. I took a moment to look at her face, then mouthed softly "I want those wild breasts in my mouth", before taking her breast in my mouth. My wife shut her eyes and gasped yet again. I was loving her every action. I suckled for quite a while, intentionally sucking softly like a baby.

The thoughts in my head, the strangeness of dwelling between fantasy and reality, the looks of pleasure on my wife's face, all of it was too much. I knew I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled my mouth away from her nipples and called breathily to her "Oh Honey... I feel so cold and so hard down there. I can't control it anymore I want you to take me and fuck me like an animal". She paused her movements for a moment and looked down at me. It was a short but deeply engaging moment of silence as our eyes ate into each other's. She was not used to hearing me talk like this. I knew she could tell I was imagining things in my head, and that my excitement was not entirely hinged on her. Suddenly she closed her eyes as the expressions of lust came back to her face. She had a look of resignation as she nodded her approval then moved her face slowly upwards. She had her mouth open afterwards as I had quickly adjusted and pushed my dick in one thrust deep into her. She was that wet.

The wait had been long, and my dick had gone through all shades of movements in the moments before. It felt different. My dick felt too good. My entire body felt like electricity was flowing through me. In this moment, right in the mix of a beautiful fantasy and an even more alluring reality, with my penis buried deep in the warmth and wetness of my wife's vagina sliding repeatedly in and out with a slurping sound, my body pressed together with her seductive curves, her left breast grazing my chest slowly, her right breast back in my mouth with the supple flesh squashing into my face repeatedly as I suckled, her arms hugging me into her with passion, her moans of pleasure caressing my eardrums, her look of lust messing with my sanity, and the conviction in my head that we were most likely living in a shared fantasy, I exploded deep into her womb, pouring spurt after spurt of sperm and semen. "I love you Baby", I said between laboured breaths as I felt myself empty into her. I came so much that I felt my fluids gush back down around my penis.

She was in a haze herself and as I began to relax from the drainage and beheld her image, face contorted, breasts heaving heavily, body shivering slightly against mine, vagina loosening and tightening around my calming penis, I began to wonder if the fluids that engulfed my penis earlier were all mine or a shared responsibility, and if she had managed to hit the big 'O' after the long wait. Whatever the case, we both had the look of satisfaction all over us and it wasn't long after that we were both asleep in each other's arms.

In that short moment between, all I felt was love, happiness, joy, and satisfaction. I smiled as I slowly caressed her body, seeing how she had fallen asleep even before me. It was with that smile I drifted back to sleep.

Mecelee
Mecelee
1 Followers