Between Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now was not the time however. He needed to feel her under him. Feel her skin. He lowered his body to hers and pressed his face between her neck and shoulder. She smelled amazing.

There he was, buried deeply inside of her again after so many years apart. After so many months of rejection at home...

No, don't think about that, he told himself, later. Worry about that later.

He felt her warm body, inside and out, smooth and soft and comforting. The lump returned to his throat and his eyes began to sting. No crying, she had told him. How could she have known? He wondered. He hadn't himself realized how tightly wound he was. He took a deep breath and began to slowly withdraw. She felt buttery rich, luxuriant. He eased almost all the way out and slow slow slowly back in. Almost as good as the first thrust.

He kissed her neck and wiped unshed tears into her pillowcase. And he pushed again. Her hands danced up and down his back and side as he very gradually gathered speed.

Endurance born of the distance running she had encouraged him to take up took over as he settled into a nice long stroking rhythm. He climbed back up on his elbows and then raised himself up from her. He grinned down at her, hoping the signs of his earlier emotion were not evident. She smiled wickedly up at him and began to drive herself against him. Oh yes, the tables had turned. Gone was the shy girl, replaced by a woman who could and would take him apart if she chose to do so.

Her maturation somehow excited him in a way that her youth hadn't. She had been very fresh and exciting, but he had always felt he needed to be careful with her. He worried that he might hurt her. Of course in the long run he had hurt her, ironically by being overly concerned for her. He had pushed her away, afraid to scar her.

Now here she was, under him once again. But this was no little slip now. He was caught up in her storm now. They caught each other's energy, built on it, and reflected it back at one another. Her face began to shine with sweat as she smirked challengingly up at him. She felt the power shift too.

"Fuck that little pussy, you fuck it as good and hard as you want to," she growled up at him. Had he actually thought she hadn't changed?

They drove harder and harder at each other. A low growl began in his chest as she encouraged him with a filthy monologue. Veins stood out on his forearms as they neared the point of no return.

She cried out first, her small body finally succumbing to his energy. He rode out her orgasm as long as he could. Her body gripped and squeezed him spastically. Gone were the quiet squeaks and tiny moans. He would not have been surprised if half the block knew that Gus was getting some now. It was her exclamations that put him over the edge, so raw and erotic. Reluctantly he pulled out of her and sawed his cock back and forth across her drenched pussy. Her hand snaked down and pulled at him as he sprayed another enormous load across her belly and breasts.

He looked down at the mess they had made covering her, and as slowly as he could manage he collapsed down onto her. Neither of them cared about the sticky fluid between them as they just breathed. At some point she pulled covers over them and he drifted slowly out of consciousness.

Vaguely he heard the shower running and came fully awake when Gus tossed a wet towel on his head. She had a robe and her beautiful dark hair was wet and curling around her face. Her face was epitome of cocky when she told him, "Hot water's run out. Next time you want to come over bring some more tools,"

***

Later they talked about it. She told him she was happy to fuck him when he needed it, if he was happy to help when she needed it. No other strings attached. Sometimes it was work around the house; sometimes it was straight up cash when things got tight.

"I am not prostituting myself," she argued after one intense session, "It is just friends helping friends,"

It was a good deal for them both, as long as it lasted...

It kind of broke my heart when she told me that she had met somebody.

But what could I say? I'd had my chance...


12