Beware Dommes Bearing Gifts

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for: a 750 Word Challenge.
750 words
4.25
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a feeling today was going to be special. Mistress had tied me in a spreadeagle position on the bed and slipped a blindfold on me. After the usual warmup of cropping clothespins off my crotch, She shocked me with the kiss She planted on my lips and the words with which She caressed my ear.

"You've been such a good little slave, you deserve a reward. Would you like your Mistress to ride you?"

She was inches from my ear and Her corset was rubbing against my chest. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, though my cock seemed to understand.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Could you repeat that?"

She laughed. "I asked you a simple question. I won't repeat it and I expect an answer now."

"Yes, Mistress, yes! I would love feeling you on me, using me for your pleasure."

"Good answer, slave. And you shall get your wish. Wait here while I get ready."

I barely heard Her removing Her clothes, lost as I was in a very special headspace. Our sessions had been more intense lately and I felt the bond growing between us. While She still hadn't allowed me an orgasm, She spent more time in aftercare spooning me from behind and soothing the pain in my crotch with Her hands, even letting me lick Her fingers dry when they were coated in my precum.

She leaned over my chest and, for the first time, I felt Her naked breasts on my flesh. I moaned with pleasure when She snapped the cock ring closed. It was clear She wasn't going to let me come until She was ready.

"Now to lube you up."

I was surprised to feel a rubber glove rubbing the lubricant on my shaft. Was She planning on riding me bareback? Could I be so lucky? I struggled to avoid ejaculating right then and there.

To my surprise, She rolled a condom over my lubricated cock. It felt like it contained even more lube. My cock started to warm up and I figured She was using a numbing gel to keep me focused on Her pleasure. With a snap, She pulled off the glove and I felt yet another condom rolling down my shaft.

Then, bliss! I felt Her weight on my thighs and Her hand pulling my cock into position.

"Here we go," She said, laughing as She lowered Herself onto me.

I cried out with pleasure as She adjusted Her body and sat quietly, Her body fully engulfing me. I was glowing with the feeling...

...and then doing more than glowing. My cock was growing warmer...no, it was growing hotter. I twitched with the sensations and She sighed as She felt me moving inside Her.

"Mistress? Something's wrong."

"What do you mean, slave?"

"I don't know, but my cock feels funny...it's stinging."

"Is it? I guess it enjoys its Mistress' pussy."

"No, Mistress. It's burning."

"Really? Burning with desire for me, no doubt. And my pussy's burning, too."

"Mistress?"

"It's burning with a need for an orgasm. And it's about time you started taking care of it."

With that, She pulled Herself almost off my cock and slammed back down. I grunted as She alternated body slams with pelvic thrusts, stimulating my cock as much as Herself. With every thrust, my cock grew more alive with pain.

Now I understood the glove and the double condom: whatever She had rubbed on me (IcyHot?) was burning the skin of my cock as it had never been before. Gone was the memory of the trivial pain inflicted by the fifty mini clothespins She had decorated my scrotum with earlier. I had entered a new circle of Hell and She was taking me toward the center of agony.

The cuffs were holding in spite of my best efforts to pull them off. My attempts to buck Her off me only increased Her pleasure. My efforts not to scream were offset by Her growing shouts of pleasure. There were no endorphins, only anguish...

...and then, gasping in ecstasy, She froze in place above me. I felt Her pussy clenching me tight, milking one last bit of pain from me before She collapsed on me. Her mouth covered mine and She drank in my final cries of pain, mingling them with Her cries of pleasure.

"You got your wish, slave."

"How can you say that, Mistress?"

"You wanted to feel Me on you, using you for My pleasure...and I did."

And I smiled, content.