Beyond The Bedroom: The Balcony

Story Info
A wife tries to tear down everything imposed by the society.
2.1k words
2.26
20.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear her moans and screams, almost from a hundred meters. He decided to drive slower now to lower the hum of the motorcycle and intently focused on listening. He couldn't see his wife until he had turned the corner. Perched on the balcony of the first floor, with both hands holding the iron railing, knees slightly bent, back arched, eyes closed, mouth wide open, wearing nothing but a see-through white baby doll. The Goddess was in Heaven. The bells on her anklet made the rhythm evident, on which the man was thrusting, deep inside her. The whole volume of her black curly hair trailed the music.

Driving the way to his house, he was aware of the neighbors' eyes, scrutinizing his beloved wife. He at least had seen three people, a middle-aged couple on their terrace in a far-off house and a man who rode past him on his electric scooter, a delivery boy for dominos. He saw his head turning to get a last glimpse of the 'shameless woman' he thought. But the problem was with the couple, they knew him well. As he came to a halt, he saw another sports bike, brand new, parked just in front of the house's main entrance.

Standing right below the balcony now, he decided to get a last glimpse of his wife before he went inside, yes she was still there, but now he could only see her bust jutting out and her hands tightly holding the iron for support, with a Sankha and Pola on each along with a pair of gold bangles, her long nails painted red. She was very loud today, her moans resounded cries or hysteric laughter, but which one he could not tell. Apparently, she didn't notice her husband was home or didn't care, but again which one he could not tell. He parked his at the usual place and went inside, closed the door behind him, muffling the sound, he felt tired and wanted to freshen up.

Still in the shower, he could hear their descending steps, they conversed cheerfully, with the shower running, it was hard to make out the words and against all will, he allowed the shower to rain, with full intensity. Almost abruptly he heard her giggling hysterically, either he made a dirty joke or was tickling her belly. She was very ticklish there. However, he could make out a few words.

"Return them at once, you Moron!" demanded his wife midst a half giggle, there was a mild irritation there.

What the man replied he could not hear. After a few minutes, he was done. He killed the shower. There was silence. The man must have left he thought to his relief and came out in his bathing robe. The bedroom was empty, for a second he imagined there was no one in the house and that his wife too left with him in her baby doll, with her naked buttocks mounted on the pillion of that sports bike. It was reasonable to believe she would be the first to mount the pillion of that bike.

He was wrong though, as he passed the hallway to the drawing room in his bathrobe, he saw the man sitting on the couch, he was young; he could see his wife's back, facing the counter in the kitchen through the wide-open door, with coffee on the saucepan (he could smell it) the kitchen was on the opposite side. The man lost all comfort when he saw the Husband, considering the stern look he had on his face, this was not a surprise. He knew he was trespassing. The Husband sat across, grabbed the remote from the center table, and switched on the television without giving a second look to the man.

"Jhulan, I will be leaving now, something just crossed my mind." the man said while standing up, desperation evident in his speech.

"Why! David, didn't you say you had an hour or so? You will at least have the coffee?" She protested immediately and rushed to where they were, wearing only the baby doll, the material was in layers on the bust and a see through mesh anywhere lower than that. The husband turned his gaze quizzically and saw the thick tuft of her bush and then her face, she smiled but he did not, the stirring spoon in her hand.

"Just had a message from my professor, wants the paper by tomorrow." The next day was Sunday, but the Husband felt no need to point that out. The man started walking out.

"Awww! Want me to see you off?" she hadn't had enough of him, he thought. Just as she rushed back to the kitchen to lower the flame, he escaped. As she hurried out of the kitchen and entered the drawing room, grabbing the hem of the baby doll, hurled the dress over her, her breasts bobbing up and down into view.

"Hold it!" she said as she tossed the balled up fabric to his face. He caught it mid-air; it smelled of perfume, this was a special one; she wore it on his birthday last time.

"He's long gone" he shouted as he watched his wife run naked out of the door, ignoring what he said behind her. That was her. The Television was muted, he was looking the way she had gone, and she came into view again almost immediately.

She walked to where he was sitting, her breasts swaying with each step, her anklets' music filling the air, their eyes locked into each other the whole time; she could barely keep her laughter.

"He left! Will you pass that to me?" she said stopping at the door, one hand over her waist, the other pointing to her lingerie.

"Sure" he said, but while he balled up the lingerie said, "On second thought, you look better without it." And did not do what was asked. An ear to ear grin spread across her face and without saying a word, went to the kitchen.

She emerged with their coffees on a tray and placed it on the center table, his in a cup and hers in a mug; she had prepared it for three. They were in leisure.

"Here" is passed it on. "What kind of a stunt did you pull up there?" He said blatantly.

"What!" she said astonished, putting on her dress, over her head.

"You know what I am talking about" he continued in a softer voice this time, with his palm on her knee. "I don't mind you sharing our bedroom with someone, BUT THE BALCONY!"

"It's not like-"

"I did see people staring" He cut her off.

"Well. That is why I had this dress on while......." She said after a long pause. Their marriage was only three years old; it takes way more than that to understand a woman, and Jhulan was different, so was he, she hated everything that was imposed on her. Their marriage was arranged. She was raised in a conservative household and not to mention she was at odds with her parents, hardly ever visiting them after the marriage. The couple got along pretty well nonetheless. She was at a lack of words.

"It's not like you didn't like it." She said softly.

She rested her head on his lap, her dress had risen to the level of her waist, her legs were curled to fit in the sofa, when he looked over her, he saw the Housefly tattoo on her right buttock, that was his birthday present and it had a special meaning.

He smacked her ass hard, sending ripples through her fat. "There was a fly."

"It comes and sits there the moment I am without my panties."She replied innocently, and then added "Wait a second. I haven't seen them since the morning!" she sat up abruptly with a quizzical expression on her face. "Have you seen them?"

"The G-string?" He asked.

"Yes the one which came in the set. In the bathroom?" she inquired, since he was the last to shower.

"Didn't see it, I certainly would have remembered." But like every wife, Jhulan too was slow to believe her husband. That was the first place she expected it to be, where instead of lowering it to her knees, absentmindedly hung it on the robe hook, while using the toilet. Her lips pouted while she gave it a serious thought and rushed to see what his husband said was only true.

This was boring, for the first time, he turned his attention to the television, and the TV was unmated for the first time. "Sure you didn't toss them somewhere around the balcony?" He shouted.

"We were playing mostly in the drawing, before going upstairs." She said as she returned.

He was surprised, certainly had not expected that. She might have taken him exactly where he was sitting, or on the opposite sofa, or on the center table or all the three. He was tempted to ask where, but refrained. And while he was thinking, she had upturned every cushion on the sofas; the cover of the opposite sofa was lying on the floor.

"I have to be sure you are not sitting over them" she demanded standing in front of the wall TV.

"Once something gets in your head" He sighed while standing up, as well stepping out of his meditations, while this sofa too was ravaged. She bent down to look under as well, on her knees and elbows, the tattoo again came into view.

"It's not here" she said with disappointment.

"He must have taken it with him" He replied, for that seemed to be the only logical explanation.

"Isn't that something teenage boys do?" She asked midst a chuckle.

"He looked young enough to do that, maybe took it as a memento." Again he was tempted to ask his age, but did not, she was thirty one and he may be a decade younger than her.

"But if he could have my cunt, why would he want the cloth that I wear there." She said while arranging the mess back to normalcy.

There was no need for her to remind him, 'he could have her-', she always surprised him with her deeds and words and what was more she said it in such a way that, that was the most normal thing to do.

"Things are not that simple. I will buy you another one."

"Hmmmm......But the set is ruined."

"Then I will buy you a set." He said cheerfully.

"Well, Thank you" she said, cuddling. "Can you do one more favor then?"

"Not that I have a choice."

"When have I imposed anything on you?" She asked, hurt.

He thought that was ironic, "Oh! Common, I was kidding the cat" He said with hands cupping the opposite breasts, she was laid on her back and her head rested on his chest. "So?"

"I feel very tired to cook" she paused "Can we have dinner somewhere?"

"Hmmm. What do you want to eat then?"

"Anything will do, really."

"It's still early; we have time enough to waste dawdling"

His hands slipped from her breasts and with the whole palm in contact with her skin, began moving down her abdomen, his fingers ran through her pubic hair, the outer lips and finally to the inner lips.

Somewhere beneath her, she could feel her husband having an erection.

She felt happy with all that had happened that day, all that was happening and all that was about to happen, which was merely good food and good sleep. A speck of laughter escaped her mouth.

"Should I tell you one thing?" asked the husband.

"Go ahead"

"It's fine if it's just us, but if you are having someone else" holding a handful of her pubic hair between his fingers, while his palm was still in contact with her pubic mound. "Shave this or at least have it trimmed"

"Wouldn't you be loving enough to do it for me?"

"I mean I could, like last time and every time, but you never tell me when you would be having someone over."

"That would spoil the fun; you would take a leave and sit here for the whole damn day."

"That I would do"

"And by the way David didn't seem to mind the hair there."

"Someone else might."

"Someone else like?"

"Anyone you fancy." His voice was hushed, but what she felt beneath almost shook her body, uttering those words had given him the strongest erection; it was uncomfortable to just sleep over him now.

"Want me to take care of you?" She said seductively, while getting up and placing her hand on his penis. She untied his bathing robe, and his sex, completely erect came into view.

He did not say anything. She was in command.

She flicked the tip of his penis with her forefinger. "Now get dressed for the dinner." She stood up and left for the bedroom, probably to decide what she would wear.