Collared as a Harath Sex Toy

Story Info
Alien invaders collar new slaves to be toys for their crew.
3.6k words
4.5
34.6k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers

The room was filled with women. I shuddered next to my friends. I realized where I must be as I looked around. This was a Harath slaver ship. They had been coming to Earth for the last decade. Their ships would fly over our cities and with their beams of light they transported thousands of people up to their ships.

There had been attempts to fight them, but their ships were too powerful. Only once had a ship ever been brought down. It was then that the people of Earth learned that these were slaver ships, and they were taking humans for sale across the galaxy.

"This can't be happening." Abbie shuddered as she looked back and forth around the room. I couldn't blame her, but this wasn't the time to panic. I reached over and shook her. I knew this was a shock, one minute we're racing between lecture halls at college, we look up at the sound of rumbling ship engines and the next thing we knew, we were helpless and caged. Nothing about this was good, but we needed to keep our heads.

"Don't panic. There's nothing we can do right now, just wait." I stated firmly. I knew this wasn't the time to panic, but it was hard not to. Having a few thousand other women around in near hysterics didn't help any.

"Yeah, I mean this sucks but at least we'll find out what the Harath do with the people they catch." Chloe smiled. I shuddered a bit. She'd always had a fascination with the Harath. It was always hard to know where that ended, but now it was more important than ever.

Shouts and screams spread through the crowds around us and we all turned to see a Harath walking through the crowd with a naked slave girl skipping along side him. The girl looked about our age with perky little breasts that poked through a mane of long brown hair. Her pussy was hairless and glistening. The only thing she wore was a simple sparkling collar.

She seemed to skip along, looking at one group of women and then another. The Harath stood behind her, impassive in his leather suit. He looked roughly human and very imposing. The air of command radiated from him and sent shivers up my spine.

"Oh! You're cute!" The naked slave giggled as she bounced up in front of us.

Chloe stepped up. "Are you okay? What's going on?"

"Oh, I'm great! Can't you see that?" The girl thrust out her chest and then twirled around. Her hair flew around and then landed with a rush when she stopped. "I'm helping the captain find new toys for him and the crew."

"New toys?" I stammered, not liking where this was going.

"Oh yes, I've been so busy as the only toy on the ship for its trip here." He slid her hands down her side for a moment, accentuating her femininity. "Sure, it's great having so many hard cocks using all my holes, but a girl could use some help."

"How long have you been here?" I asked as I looked her over.

"Long enough to learn how to take three cocks at once." She giggled girlishly. "And, the captain enjoys a nice tight pussy."

"Have you found something?" The Harath appeared behind her. The young woman looked back and smiled. She slid herself around his side and humped her pussy on his thigh, leaving a trail of juice behind her.

"Oh, yes, Master! I like these girls!" She sighed as he reached down and squeezed her soft behind. I shuddered at the openly wanton display. I took a step back as he turned his gaze to us.

"Indeed. Well then." He nodded and I felt hands grab me. I felt something cool and metal slip around my neck and click closed. I tried to fight my way free, but the hands held me firmly.

"There's no need to fight. You can't beat the collar." The Harath smiled as I felt something stinging the base of my neck.

"That's right, I couldn't fight it either!" The slave laughed.

"Oh god!" Chloe gasped as she stumbled forward. "I can feel it!"

I could feel it too. Suddenly, I was feeling aroused, very aroused. I looked over at Abbie and she was shuddering as well.

"Good, I would like to sample my new toys before I let the crew enjoy them." The Harath turned and walked back towards an edge of the room. My pussy quivered at his words. I needed to follow him. I didn't want to, but I couldn't do anything else. I fell in behind the Harath and his little sex toy.

"You're going to fuck us, aren't you?" Chloe giggled as she strode forward. Her hips swayed happily in front of me. I knew she'd thought about this before, but now she was about to live it. I hadn't realized it had been such a fantasy for her, but she seemed almost happy about what was happening.

"Of course, that's what toys do!" The slave bounced along next to Chloe. "Have you been fucked before?"

"No, I'm still a virgin." Chloe giggled.

"So was I!" The girl chirped. "And it was wonderful feeling Master's cock split me open for the first time!"

"God, that's so hot!" Chloe purred as we followed the Harath into a large room. It was filled with large low beds, pillows and a collection of lewd looking furniture. I didn't want to imagine what it was all for, but I knew well enough.

"Now, it's time to strip! Toy's don't need clothes after all!" The slave giggled as she gave us a series of sexy poses that showed off her naked creamy white skin.

"Oh course, why would a toy need her clothes?" Chloe giggled as she tore off her top, buttons flying through the air. I stood and watched in shock as Chloe ripped away her clothes.

"Tell, me toy, did you ever dream of this?" The Harath walked up and looked down at Chloe as she freed her ample chest from a plain white bra. She looked up at him with awe in her eyes as she thrust her chest out for him.

"Oh yes, Master! I used to stroke my clit every night dreaming about being a sex slave." Chloe smiled. "And about my tight human flesh being used by a hard thick Harath male."

"Indeed." He laughed as Chloe finished pulling off her skirt and panties. She stood naked in front of him. He stepped up to her slid his hands over her large round breasts. "You'll make an excellent toy."

"Thank you Master!" Chloe swooned. "Would you like to claim this toy's pussy now?"

"Soon, my eager one." He smiled and Chloe squealed as he gave each of her breasts a firm squeeze. He turned to me next. I had undressed more slowly. I'd tried to fight the control, but the urges were too strong and my fingers kept working off one and another piece of clothes. His attention was on Chloe though, and had given me enough time to finish. My own breasts stood out proudly from my chest. They were more modest than Chloe's but large enough for most guys to enjoy. He looked me over slowly, clearly enjoying my naked curves as I shuddered in front of him. My pussy was quivering with heat.

"So, toy, are you unused as well?" He asked as he reached out to weigh my breast. I shuddered from the pleasure his touch sent shudders up my spine. It shouldn't have felt so good, but it still sent shivers up my spine.

"Yes, Master." I giggled suddenly. The words were both my own and yet not. "This toy's pussy has never enjoyed the pleasure of a male's hardness."

"Ah, but you do not desire it as the other toy does." He grinned as he slid his hand down between my legs. I quivered as his fingers slid between my nether lips.

"Sorry, Master, but this toy never fantasized about your perfect dominance. She is a much more ordinary human female." I chirped out. I realized it was the collar talking through me, telling him about his latest prize. It was a strange sensation, hearing myself talk, and more than a little embarrassing to hear what I was saying.

"As is this toy, Master." Abbie giggled as she jiggled her large breasts up at him. "But this toy's pussy has some experience, and she has had some very kinky fantasies for such a young toy."

"Oh! That's so cool! Tell us about one!" The naked slave hopped over to Abbie.

"Well," Abbie twirled a strand of hair in her fingers for a moment as she blushed deeply. Then she got down onto her hands and knees and turned away from us. "This toy wants a male to mount her like an animal and fuck her pussy savagely while she makes animal noises."

"Indeed." The Harath laughed as Abbie wiggled her hips back up at him. Her pussy was flush and dripping wet, just as every other toy in the room. I knew how embarrassing this must be for her, but we were all under the control of our collars. "Well, I assure you that you'll enjoy that pleasure and more toy."

"Now, I have decided." He looked to me. "I will enjoy you first. The rest of the toys can pleasure each other."

"Thank you, Master!" The slave giggled as she slid up beside Chloe. Her hands slid between Chloe's legs and over her breasts as Abbie slid up from behind. The three toys let out varying moans of pleasure as they collapsed together in a heap of writhing flesh.

While Chloe was busy spreading open Abbie's legs with her tongue, I slid onto my knees before my new master.

"Thank you, Master!" I beamed as my hands moved up and started to strip away his leggings. "Please let this toy pleasure you!"

"Of course." He smiled down at me as I managed to unwrap his cock. I gazed at it for a moment as it bobbed in front of me, hard and eager. The back of my neck tingled for a moment and I leaned in and ran my tongue up the length of his hardness. As my tongue reached the tip I slid it around the top and then kissed the meaty head.

"This toy's mouth has never pleasured a male either!" The collar made me giggle and before I slid my lips down and took his hardness into my mouth. I really had never done more than look at a few pictures of a naked guy on the Internet before. Now I was bobbing my head up and down him like a hungry slut. He gasped as I ran my tongue along the length of his hardness as it plunged between my lips and down my throat.

"Very good, toy." He patted me on the head and I slowly lifted my head up until his cock slid out of my mouth with a lewd pop. I looked up at him like an eager puppy waiting for more. The collar continued to tingle at the base of my skull, and I knew it was drilling into my mind, making me hot and eager for everything that was happening and about to happen.

"Oh god, it's so big and tasty!" I licked at my lips as his cock hung in front of my face. I realized for a moment that I had really just said that, not the collar. The taste had been so savory, so different than anything I'd tasted before. I really had just thought those words, but I realized the collar had made me say them.

"Indeed." He smiled down at me as my pussy quivered hungrily. I'd always been curious what it would be like. Of course, any girl would, knowing that she has a passage between her thighs made for cock to be slid inside. Still, I'd hoped to wait for the right guy, not quite Mr. Right, but at least someone I wouldn't regret sharing my first time with. I'd never imagined it would be like this, but I knew I'd never forget it.

"This toy's pussy is fully aroused and wet for you, Master." The collar spoke for me again. I blushed and giggled nervously. It was true, of course, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing.

"Lay back." He commanded, and I did. I fell onto my back and spread my legs wide for him. He looked between my thighs and smiled. "Trimmed?"

"This toy was embarrassed by her pussy hair when wearing a costume for recreational water submersion so the toy had it shaved except for a small tuft." The collar explained as I slid a hand suggestively between my legs and slid a finger along my full nether lips.

He grinned and then knelt between my legs and leaned over me. He held himself up by one hand as the other traced its way up my thigh until it cupped my seething mound. I gasped as his finger slid between my nether lips and up my slit until it was rubbing over my sensitive nub.

"Oh Master!" I cried out as he tweaked my eager clit. My hips writhed against his hand as my eyes rolled back. His hand pulled away and slowly worked up my body until he was sliding over the fullness of my breast. I moaned again as his hand cupped and squeezed me, possessing me.

"Quite the sensitive little toy." He laughed as he rolled slightly to place a hand on each side of my shoulders. His whole body hovered above me, just out of reach except for one place. I quivered with excitement as I felt his hardness nudging at my slit. He shifted his hips slightly and slid his tip until it was rubbing against my clit.

"Oh Master!" I gasped as he toyed with me for a moment, rubbing at my nub and forcing waves of raw pleasure through me.

"Indeed, and a wet little toy." He added as he slid up and ran the length of his hardness along my slit, covering it with my juices before he pulled back and positioned his tip back against me again.

"Please, please!" I whimpered again as his meaty tip spread open my pussy lips. I looked up at him, knowing that it was my own voice and not the collar. "Take me! I want to feel you inside me!"

He laughed and I felt pressure growing between my legs. He was pushing against my virginity and I spread my legs open even further for him. "Harder, Master! Push harder!"

He grunted and I cried out as I felt a sudden tear between my legs. In an instant I felt a fullness driving deep into my pussy. My pussy was stretching for him, clenching around his thickness. He slowly pulled back and then pressed forward again. I moaned as he slid himself deeper and deeper into me.

"Oh god! Deeper! Oh yes, push it deeper!" I moaned as he continued with his slow thrust. It felt so good, so amazingly good as he sank his full hardness into me. The collar didn't need to speak for me now, all the heat it had stoked inside me was now pushing past any self-control I had left.

"Oh Master." I cooed as I felt the base of his cock press against my mound. He was fully inside me, violating my virgin pussy with is amazing hardness. My pussy was squeezing him tightly as it stretched around its first cock.

He laughed as he pulled himself back, leaving my pussy empty for a moment before he thrust into me again. I gasped as he split me open once more, easily sliding into my tight wet pussy. The feeling was strange and yet natural. I knew I was made for this, to be filled with cock.

"Faster, Master, fuck your toy faster!" I begged as he lowered the rest of his body onto mine. My breasts pressed into his hard chest, and my thighs slid around his. I was completely at his mercy and I wouldn't have tried to escape if he'd have let me.

"Gladly, my tight little toy." He grunted and started to thrust himself into me with harder and harder thrusts. I writhed back against him panting and grunting with pleasure as he hammered his cock into me. The pleasure was unreal as he hammered at my pussy. His hardness split me open again and again, easily sliding into my wet tightness.

I cried out as I realized this was going to be my life now. I was a toy, his toy, probably the whole crew's toy. I grunted as I wrapped my legs around him, drawing him in deeper with every thrust. My pussy would be stuffed like this by cock after cock, pleasuring man after man as I cried out in pleasure. My ass tingled as well, knowing it too would be probed, and I licked my lips at the thought of all the cocks to be sucked.

"Oh yes! I'm a toy! Fuck me, Master, fuck your toy!" I cried out as he sank himself deeply into me and started to empty his cock into me. I gasped as waves of pleasure raced through me, hammering into me with each pulse of his seed into me. I shuddered, knowing that I'd just been filled with cum, the cum of a man who'd just turned me into a sex toy.

"Enjoy it, toy. It was only the first time, there will be so many more." He smiled down at me as he finished filling me with cum. "Now I should enjoy my other new toys. I think they should both be ready by now."

He pulled himself from me, sliding easily from my cum filled pussy and then rolled away, leaving me panting and used. He sat up and looked over at the trio still writhing across the room. "Come to me, my new toys."

Abbie and Chloe rolled away from each other and then crawled eagerly over to him. The slave just giggled and then quickly slid herself up against me.

"It was good wasn't it?' She giggled as she moved herself into position between my legs.

"Oh god, it was amazing!" I moaned, still swooning from full fucking I'd just received.

"I know, now, just lay back and let me clean you up. Master, likes his toys clean when he uses them." She smiled and then dived between my legs. I moaned as her lips pressed between my legs and her tongue started to lap at the juices dripping from me. I looked over to see Abbie and Chloe both rubbing their naked breasts against his thighs as they begged to be used.

"Don't worry about them, they'll be enjoying themselves soon." The girl giggled as she finished and then slid herself up beside me.

"God, it's so hot..." I moaned as I watched his cock growing hard again.

"I know, it's always hot watching new toys getting broken in." She giggled as she slid her hand down between my legs and slowly stroked me.

"You've seen it before?" I turned back to her. Her naked flesh was pressed against my side.

"Oh yeah, lots of times, I've been a toy on this ship for almost six years now." She giggled.

"Six years? How old are you?" My eyes bulged as I looked down at her youthful curves.

"I must be around 25 now." She giggled again. "But I don't look it do I? The captain enjoyed my first use so much that he locked my aging. So I'm always going to be his tight little pixie toy. The collar's locked my mind a bit too, so I stay all innocent and girly."

"Of course not completely innocent." She smiled as she tickled my clit.

"Not innocent at all!" I giggled as I squirmed against her touch. She seemed to know just how to touch me, and I couldn't summon any desire to resist her touch either. "Oh yes, right there!"

"Yeah, toys are so easy, you're just one big ball of lust right now aren't you?" She squealed as her fingers danced around my slit, rubbing, stroking and probing me. Her tiny fingers felt so naughty as they worked me over.

"Oh yes, Master! Push harder, Master! Use this toy's pussy!" Abbie screamed as she knelt on her hands and knees in front of him. Her breasts were swinging free under her as she looked back at him. I could see his massive cock nuzzling into her slit, the head probing at Abbie's pussy.

Then he grunted and I watched as Abbie's pussy lips bulged around his shaft as he pressed forward. She cried out as his magnificent cock split her open, claiming her as his newest toy.

"You like this, my little toy? You like being mounted as an animal?" He grunted as he pulled Abbie onto his cock. Her moans of pleasure echoed around the room.

"Oh yes, yes, Master! This toy dreamed of being mounted like this!" Abbie squealed as he hips writhed against his impaling shaft.

"Excellent! You'll make a perfect doggy toy!" He pulled back and then thrust back into her again. Abbie cried out as he filled her to the brim.

I moaned as well, with the slave girl between my legs. My body was still quaking with lust, eager to continue, to join in whenever he wished. I was rational enough to still be a bit shocked by all of it, but in the end, I knew if this was what being a Harath slave meant, I would enjoy my new life far more than I ever imagined.

The End

Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers