Bi BBC For Black Couples

Story Info
Marcus fucks Sylvia and Barry in Atlanta, Georgia..
1.4k words
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Welcome to the City of Atlanta, Georgia. It is the social and cultural hub of Black America, the home of many, many Black celebrities and more. Attorney Barry Philogene and his wife, schoolteacher Sylvia Jones-Philogene recently moved to the City of Atlanta, Georgia, from their hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. The couple has been going through a rough time lately and want to spice things up in their relationship. To that end, they joined the Atlanta Black Swingers Association, also known as ABSA. What they found there absolutely amazed them...

The City of Atlanta is the mecca of Black LGBT people, but will the southern metropolis prove to be a welcoming spot for a bisexual Haitian gentleman like Barry Philogene? That's the ugly secret of the queer community. Gay men loathe bisexual men. Lesbians loathe bisexual women. A lot of bisexual women also despise bisexual men. What is a bisexual man supposed to do in such circumstances? Since the entire LGBT community despises bisexual men and wishes to deny them out of existence, bisexual men's reluctance to show themselves can be understood.

Barry Philogene recently came out to his wife Sylvia Jones-Philogene, and they're incorporating his burgeoning bisexuality into their sex life. The average bisexual man leads a straight life but hides his male/male encounters from his wife or girlfriend. That's because the same heterosexual women who collect effeminate gay male best friends the way men collect baseball cards tend to lose their minds when they find out that a straight-looking man they've dated or fucked happens to be bisexual. Male bisexuality is a deal breaker for most women, and that's a damned shame. Barry wants his wife Sylvia to be part of things. He doesn't want to ditch her to chase dick. He wants to share dick with her...

"The heterosexual Black couple that sucks Black dick together stays together," said Marcus Bronson, and the big and tall, dark-skinned bisexual African American stud smiled at his own joke. On their knees, Sylvia Jones-Philogene and her husband Barry Philogene joined forces to suck Marcus Bronson long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick. The skinny, dark-skinned brother, originally from the South Side of Baltimore, Maryland, seemed to be having the time of his life as he sucked dick alongside his wife. Sylvia Jones-Philogene sucked on Marcus balls as her hubby Barry sucked his dick. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Hmm, I second that," said Sylvia, and the tall and chubby, large-breasted and brown-skinned African American gal winked at Marcus as she polished his balls with her tongue. Marcus smiled at Sylvia and Barry as they pleasured him with their mouths. A lot of people think that Black women are allergic to bisexual Black men but that's not always true. When Sylvia's husband Barry revealed his bisexuality to her, she was cool with it. The successful Black couple hit the swingers scene together, and that's how they met Marcus Bronson, the bisexual Black man with the PHD ( Pretty Huge Dick), and it was simply Kismet...

"Delicious," Barry said, and he greedily sucked on Marcus dick as if cock sucking was going out of style. Marcus licked his lips as Barry and Sylvia worked their magic on him. The brother couldn't decide who was better at sucking dick, the husband or the wife. Marcus leaned back on the high-backed chair and sighed happily as the Black couple did their thing. Marcus has done a lot of threesomes with bisexual white males and their lily-white wives, and they're a lot of fun, but he's always wanted to do a three-way with a Black couple. Now, at last, Marcus fantasy came true...

"Do your thing," Marcus said, thoroughly enjoying the oral delights being unleashed by the Black husband and Black wife cock sucking team. Smiling at Barry and Sylvia, Marcus put a stop to the proceedings and took a breather. The three of them left the living room and headed to the nearby bedroom. Once there, a veritable sexual cyclone was unleashed, and the three sexually adventurous swingers did their thing without fear or shame. The myth of Black folks being sexually conservative is just that, a myth. Marcus, Sylvia and Barry would prove that in spades...

"Hmm, go for it," Sylvia said, and the tall, curvy Black woman lay there, legs spread invitingly while looking at Barry and Marcus. Grinning, Barry kissed Sylvia and fondled her tits. Sylvia kissed her husband back and grinned as he sucked on her tits. Barry brought his face to Sylvia's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Sylvia licked her lips as Barry began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Marcus watched the happy couple. The bisexual Black stud has fucked a lot of women's husbands and a lot of men's wives, but he is perpetually single. It's nice to see that Black women can love and support their bisexual Black men. The world needs more of that, for real...

"Hmm, my love, you taste amazing," Barry said, and he winked at Sylvia as he lathered her pussy with his tongue. Is there anything more delicious than the pussy of a wet, horny Black woman? Barry has fucked women and men of all races but Black women are definitely his favorites. When Barry met Sylvia during his freshman year at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, he knew she was the one. Almost a decade later, they're happily married, and enjoying the swinger scene together. Isn't that frigging awesome?

"Come here, Marcus," Sylvia said, and she smiled at Marcus while getting her pussy licked by her husband Barry. Marcus smiled and nodded. Sylvia grabbed Marcus dick and stroked him. The bisexual Black swinger has always been fond of sexually aggressive ladies so Sylvia's demeanor was right up his alley. Marcus groaned as Sylvia took him into her mouth. Sylvia began sucking Marcus dick like she meant it, and he sighed happily. There's nothing quite like that good Black head, for real...

"Let's do this," Barry said to Sylvia, and his wife smiled and nodded. Sylvia stopped sucking Marcus dick and got on all fours, twerking her big Black booty for her husband. Barry put on a condom and caressed Sylvia's big ass. Gripping Sylvia's wide hips, Barry thrust his dick deep into her pussy. Meanwhile, Sylvia grabbed Marcus dick and resumed sucking him off. Soon, Sylvia had Marcus hard as a rock. While sucking off Marcus, Sylvia felt Barry's thick cock pound her sweet pussy. The curvaceous Black diva can't get enough of her favorite switch-hitter. It's one of the many reasons why they get along so well. They went at it like this for a while, then switched things up.

"This feels nice," Marcus said as he slid his dick into Sylvia's butt hole. Sylvia groaned as Marcus cock popped into her well-lubricated backdoor. The condom barely fit on Marcus big dick but Sylvia isn't afraid to take a huge cock up her asshole. The tall and sexy, big-bottomed Black woman loves anal sex, and there's no shame in her game. As Marcus fucked Sylvia's butt hole, Barry came up behind him. Grabbing a condom and lubricant, Barry made good use of them. Just like that, Barry grabbed Marcus ass and pushed his dick up his butt. Barry is the kind of guy who will butt-fuck any man who dares to fuck his wife Sylvia. Fuckboys beware, for real...

"So tight," Barry groaned as he filled Marcus ass with his dick. At the same time, Sylvia fingered her wet pussy and began grinding her big ass against Marcus groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole. This was the kind of action that the Black community doubts actually goes on, but this stuff happens all the time. Two handsome and masculine bisexual Black men got together with a sexy, freaky Black woman, and everybody fucked everybody. Marcus moaned as Barry fucked his ass, and Sylvia squealed as Marcus fucked her ass. The three of them fucked and sucked the night away in this fashion...

"Welcome to the Atlanta Black Swingers Association, folks, you're awesome," Marcus said to Sylvia and Barry. After some wild and freaky sexy, the three of them lay in bed, feeling good. Sylvia kissed her husband Barry, and then smiled at Marcus. Everyone felt great and happy after the wild times they had. Barry thanked his lucky stars for having found Sylvia...and Marcus. The bisexual Black man is the most despised creature on the Planet Earth, but sometimes, just sometimes, he can find love and acceptance. Let the heterosexual world and the LGBT world continue to hate bisexual men if they want. Bisexual men are going their own way, and don't care what the world thinks of them. This is the best way forward...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Justin, Jane and Me Pt. 01 The start of a mutually fulfilling relationship.in Gay Male
Wedding Vows My after-wedding party gets out of hand.in Group Sex
April Acquires Two Lovers The Mailman Joins April and Her Husband.in Romance
Sealing the Deal He'll make millions.... if they sign the contract.in Group Sex
College Reunion Bisexual Foursome Old friends reconnect in a sultry bisexual foursome.in Group Sex
More Stories