Bi BBC For Haitian Couples

Story Info
Maitresse Augustine and J.P. discover Jonathan's BBC.
1.4k words
3.59
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Ottawa, Ontario. An early December frost covered the Canadian Capital. It was the first major storm of the Ontario winter. Maitresse Augustine smiled to herself as she rested her head against her lover Jean-Pierre "J.P." Mathurin's chest. The six-foot-tall, athletic, dark-skinned and handsome young Haitian man was snoring lightly. Considering the sexual exertions that Maitresse Augustine put J.P. through this wasn't exactly surprising. Next to J.P. lay his good buddy Jonathan Clarendon. The six-foot-three, burly and brown-skinned, dreadlocked young Jamaican man was also exhausted. It's okay because Maitresse Augustine got that bomb pussy that absolutely wears out the brothers...

"Dammit, I got to pee," Maitresse Augustine said to herself, and after giving the snoring J.P. a peck on the cheek, she got up. Stark naked, the tall and chubby, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Haitian woman headed to the nearby washroom. Without closing the door, Maitresse Augustine sat down, and took a piss. Wincing as a jet of urine shot out of her pussy, Maitresse Augustine allowed herself a smile. Last night, Maitresse Augustine's pussy got a thorough beating thanks to a certain Haitian stud and his Jamaican buddy. A great time was had by all. Maitresse Augustine was still smiling when a fart unexpectedly shot out of her booty hole. Oops, embarrassing much?

"Love that sound," a very awake J.P. called out from the bed. Maitresse Augustine smiled sheepishly as J.P. waved at her from the bed. He got up and joined her in the bathroom. Maitresse Augustine stood up, wiped her pussy, and washed her hands. J.P. stood there, all masculine and dark and strong. The Haitian stud grinned at Maitresse Augustine while waving his long and thick, uncircumcised dick at her. Hmm, pretty obvious what he wanted. Maitresse Augustine looked J.P. up and down. A hard man is always good to find and she has firsthand experience of this brother's hardness.

"Good morning, monsieur," Maitresse Augustine said as she grabbed J.P. by the balls. The young Haitian man grinned as the sultry dominatrix took his dick into her mouth. When J.P. first spotted Augustine Vincent, one fine day at the Bayshore Mall in the west end of Ottawa, he thought she looked hot. The tall, curvy black woman with the big ass was hard to miss. Some people think that tank tops and yoga pants only look good on certain women but Augustine Vincent never got the memo. The curvaceous, forty-something Haitian woman likes to show off her curves and doesn't give a fuck what society thinks. This makes Augustine Vincent definitely J.P.'s kind of woman...

"Got room for one more?" Jonathan said as he left the bed and joined Maitresse Augustine and J.P. in the washroom. The burly, dreadlocked young Jamaican man grinned as he watched his buddy Jean-Pierre get his cock sucked by Maitresse Augustine. Jonathan walked up to J.P. and wrapped his arm around his broad shoulders. J.P. smiled and kissed Jonathan on the lips. Now that is hot. Maitresse Augustine winked at her favorite bisexual guys as she continued to suck the hell out of J.P. his cock. That's right, Maitresse Augustine is one of those rare black women who isn't biphobic. A black woman who likes bisexual men. It's why J.P. and Jonathan are so fond of her.

"The more the merrier," Maitresse Augustine paused to say. Grabbing Jonathan's cock, which was long, thick and dark, she began stroking him while fellating J.P. Maitresse Augustine is the kind of woman whose pussy gets wet when she watches men fuck other men. She is even more turned on by men who fuck both women and men. Ever since J.P. revealed his bisexuality to Maitresse Augustine, she's been bugging him for a full-on bisexual threesome. Well, last night, J.P. brought his buddy Jonathan the Jamaican hunk and the two of them fucked the hell out of Maitresse Augustine. The horny Haitian woman has discovered the power and awesomeness of bisexual dick and she will not go back to straight dick. No one wants black and white TV after experiencing color TV in 4K...

"I didn't know women like you existed," J.P. said to Maitresse Augustine as she stroked his cock and licked his balls. Maitresse Augustine smiled up at J.P. while pumping her sleek hand up and down Jonathan's shaft. The two young bisexual black men smiled as their favorite sexy dominatrix took care of them. What started out in the washroom spilled over to the bedroom as the three of them continued with their fun. J.P. found himself back on the bed, and this time, Maitresse Augustine and Jonathan joined forces to suck his big black cock. This is the bisexual man's dream scenario right there, getting his dick sucked by a hot woman and a horny man at the same time. This is the kind of fun that straight men and gay men miss out on because they're boring and limited.

"Trust me, we do exist," Maitresse Augustine said to J.P. as she and Jonathan continued to tackle the bisexual Haitian stud's thick member. J.P. groaned in pleasure as Maitresse Augustine fingered his butt hole while Jonathan sucked his cock. Jonathan is that rare manly Jamaican stud who fucks a lot of women but can also suck a mean dick. A far as Maitresse Augustine is concerned, the world needs more bisexual men of color. J.P. gripped the sheets and warned his lovers that he was about to cum. Jonathan and Maitresse Augustine sucked J.P. big black cock until he came, blasting his masculine seed all over their faces. How about that? Maitresse Augustine and Jonathan nonchalantly licked J.P. cum off of each other's faces because that's how freaks do it...

"Let's do this," Jonathan said, and as J.P. recovered, he put Maitresse Augustine on all fours. The curvy Haitian gal smiled as her Jamaican lover caressed those thick ass cheeks of hers and then playfully smacked them. Jonathan rolled a condom on his dick and then rubbed his cock against Maitresse Augustine's pussy lips. The horny black MILF groaned impatiently. Jonathan smiled and pushed his hard dick into Maitresse Augustine's pussy. Just like that, he began fucking her. Maitresse Augustine moaned as Jonathan gripped her wide hips and slammed his dick into her. J.P. watched Jonathan fuck Maitresse Augustine while stroking his cock. Good times...

"That's hot," J.P. said, watching as Maitresse Augustine began grinding her big black ass against Jonathan's groin, driving his big black cock deeper into her pussy. Jonathan smiled at J.P. in the manner of men who like men, and men who like both women and men. J.P. got the hint and rejoined the action, much to Maitresse Augustine and Jonathan's sheer delight. Maitresse Augustine smiled as J.P. put on a condom and grabbed some lubricant. Jonathan turned and winked at J.P. as J.P. came up behind him. Smiling, J.P. proceeded to lubricate Jonathan's ass before putting a condom on his hard dick. Time for some of that steamy bisexual action that biphobic people lose so much sleep about...

"Hmm, fuck Jonathan while he fucks me," Maitresse Augustine said to J.P. while gripping his cock with her vaginal muscles. Jonathan groaned, both from Maitresse Augustine's tight pussy gripping his dick while J.P. thick cock invaded his butt hole. Even with the lubrication, J.P.'s cock felt huge inside Jonathan's asshole. J.P. smiled as he began to fuck Jonathan's ass. A tight asshole is a wonderful thing and J.P. doesn't care if that tight asshole belongs to a female or a man. Jonathan moaned as J.P. fucked him, and Maitresse Augustine squealed as Jonathan slammed his cock into her pussy. The three-way bisexual action continued until the three freaks collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"Oh fuck, Haitian pussy is juicy but Haitian dick will destroy a motherfucker," Jonathan sighed, after J.P. pounded his ass. Maitresse Augustine smiled, as did J.P. After this wild session, the three of them hit the showers. Maitresse Augustine cooked breakfast for her favorite bisexual black gentlemen. Buttered bread, avocados, hot dogs and orange juice, the Haitian lady went all out. J.P. and Jonathan thanked Maitresse Augustine for an absolutely wonderful time and then hit the road. Maitresse Augustine spent the rest of the morning relaxing and then went to her afternoon shift at the Civic Hospital on Carling Avenue, where she works as a nurse. The Haitian people are outwardly conservative but privately, they're wild and freaky, let no one tell you otherwise.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers