Bi BBC For Saudi Muslim MILF

Story Info
Bashir fucks Miss Noora and Miguel in Detroit.
2.3k words
1.73
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Arab dick doesn't do it for me and ever since my divorce, I've been exploring basically everything else," Noora Alzahrani said with a gleeful smile. The curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, forty-something Saudi Arabian Muslim woman drew herself to her full height, a solid five-foot-three, and leaned against the windowsill. Heavy snowfall covered much of downtown Detroit, Michigan, on that fateful afternoon. Dr. Robert Harrigan nodded and smiled, beckoning for Noora to continue. Taking a deep breath, Noora returned to the couch and continued with her story.

"Please continue," said Dr. Harrigan, and the silver-haired, dark-skinned psychiatrist braced himself for what was to come. Noora Alzahrani, a wealthy Saudi heiress and newcomer to the City of Detroit, Michigan, is certainly full of surprises. When the good doctor met the Hijab-wearing, seemingly shy and reserved woman, he thought she was the demure type. As it turns out, Noora was anything but. The Saudi gal's stories would put a porn star to shame. Taking great care to conceal his titillation, the doctor waited for his patient to continue.

"I had a three-some with my neighbor Bashir Mattison and his lover Miguel Santos," Noora said with a wry grin. Dr. Harrigan crossed his legs, and Noora smiled before continuing with her story. The Saudi Arabian Muslim gal closed her eyes, remembering all the fun and wicked things that she did with her tall, hunky African American neighbor Bashir Mattison and his lover Miguel Santos. If Noora had known that bisexual men were this much fun in bed, she would have tried them a long time ago. They did things that she didn't even know were possible...

After leaving her ex-husband Hamideh Al-Harbi in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Noora had a new lease on life. Moving to the City of Detroit, Michigan, seemed like a logical choice. Noora had about a hundred thousand American dollars in her bank account and took it all with her on her trip to America. Renting a two-bedroom apartment in a working-class neighborhood of Detroit seemed like a prudent choice. After that, all Noora had to do was wait for her work permit and other documents to arrive in the mail. Noora figured that her University of Cambridge MBA would prove useful to prospective American employers.

As intrepid as Noora was, she felt lonely in the City of Detroit, where she knew absolutely no one. One day, while doing laundry in her building basement, Noora met a tall, handsome young African American man named Bashir Mattison. He was quite fine, and friendly. Noora was lacking in male companionship at the moment and struck a friendship with the hunky Bashir. He didn't wear a wedding ring and didn't seemed to have a girlfriend. Noora figured that Bashir might be worth a few good rolls in the hay if her boredom persisted.

"Detroit has everything, Miss Noora, you just got to know the right people," Bashir assured her. Noora smiled and exchanged numbers with Bashir on that fateful day in the laundry room. He wished her a good day, grabbed his heavy clothes bags and walked away. Noora couldn't help checking out Bashir's fine ass as he headed out the door. Some ladies like a guy with a nice butt and Noora is definitely one of them. Hmm, the Saudi gal wanted a piece of Bashir's action...

"I think I started plotting to get with Bashir right then and there, Doc," Noora said with a grin. Dr. Harrigan nodded and uncrossed his legs. Noora leaned back on the couch, looking quite delicious in her long-sleeved blue shirt, too-tight black yoga pants and black leather boots. Noora's long dark hair flowed freely since she wasn't wearing the Hijab that day. Dr. Harrigan was struck by how much Noora resembled the porn star Pinky, whose movies he used to love back in his halcyon days in his hometown of Kingston, Jamaica. The Jamaican-American psychiatrist has always liked the thick ladies, regardless of skin tone or nationality...

"Please continue," Dr. Harrigan said gently, and Noora nodded. The Saudi gal grinned and regaled the good doctor with her tale. Dr. Harrigan found himself smiling as Noora told him about how she started spying on Bashir, whom a lot of the ladies in the building seemed to be into. Bashir had no girlfriend but had a frequent male visitor, a tall and handsome, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Latino guy named Miguel. One night, Noora saw Bashir making out with Miguel as they came home from the club or whatever.

"When I saw that Bashir liked guys, I was shocked but not discouraged, I got faith in my pussy," Noora said confidently. Dr. Harrigan smiled ruefully. Noora went on with her tale, and exposed how she wove herself into Bashir and Miguel's lives under the guise of friendship. Noora got so close to Bashir and Miguel that she began learning their secrets. As it turns out, the two young men weren't gay, they were bisexual. In fact, Miguel had a daughter named Lilia with his ex-girlfriend, some chick named Lilandra. This was quite a surprise for Noora, but it worked to her benefit.

"It's not easy being a bisexual man," Miguel said to Noora as he and Bashir sat on the couch with her. The three of them were watching an old movie, Brokeback Mountain. The film dealt with themes of male bisexuality and secrecy, along with societal intolerance. Noora, seated between the hunky, dark-skinned Bashir and the equally hot, manly Miguel, couldn't believe her luck. Taking a deep breath, the Saudi Arabian Muslim woman summoned her courage and then decided to shoot her shot, as they say in the American lexicon.

"Male bisexuality is a beautiful thing if you ask me, in Saudi, we got all-male schools and all-female schools, it's understood that a lot of men fuck men and a lot of women fuck women, they're still expected to marry the opposite sex and start families," Noora said confidently. Having said her peace, Noora smiled and waited for Miguel and Bashir's reactions. The two young bisexual men looked at Noora as they pondered her words. They seemed quite surprised by this. Noora knew she had them right where she wanted them.

"When I think of Saudi society, I find it hard to believe bisexuals exist over there, but of course they must," Bashir said with a grin. Miguel nodded, and exchanged dap with Bashir. Noora looked at them as they smiled and exchanged a kiss. The sight of two handsome, masculine men kissing excited Noora immensely. She watched them intently until they came up for air. Bashir looked at Noora and grinned, and Miguel seemed puzzled by her smile.

"You two are so beautiful, I hope my next husband is a hunky bisexual guy," Noora said, laughing. While laughing, Noora 'accidentally' slapped Bashir's thigh, and then apologized by massaging him. Bashir smiled nervously, and Miguel watched the whole thing. Suddenly, Miguel laid his hand on top of Noora's, which was still massaging Bashir's thigh. The Latino hunk looked into Noora's eyes and a wicked grin creased his handsome features.

"You want both of us, don't you?" Miguel asked, and Noora smiled and nodded. Miguel and Bashir exchanged a look and a nod. Next thing Noora knew, Miguel kissed her. Pleasantly surprised, Noora kissed Miguel back. Bashir kissed Noora as well and began fondling her. Throwing caution to the wind, Noora gave in to her needs. The Saudi Muslim gal hadn't been with a man since her husband Hamideh divorced her a year ago. She needed to make up for lost time...

"It's been a while for you, Noora, I can tell," Bashir said, grinning. Noora smiled as Bashir pulled down her long dress and yanked down her panties. Spreading her thick thighs, Bashir inhaled her scent. Noora sighed happily as Bashir began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Miguel unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Noora tentatively reached for Miguel's cock. She'd never seen one like this before. Miguel nodded approvingly as Noora began stroking his cock. Miguel has fucked black women, white women and Latin women, and a few men of all races, but he's never fucked an Arab woman before. Let this be a day of firsts...

"Taste it," Miguel said with a cocky grin. Noora grinned, then leaned over and did just that. As Bashir ate her pussy like a hungry man, Noora began sucking Miguel's cock. Noora hadn't been with a man in a long time but certain things a woman never forgets how to do. Miguel groaned in pleasure as Noora sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Bashir fingered Noora's pussy and sucked on her clit. The Saudi gal's pussy tasted magically delicious. Bashir likes Miguel, but he also likes pussy. The last time Bashir got some pussy, it came from Becky, his sexy but annoying white female boss at work. Noora tastes better than Becky, and Bashir found that absolutely awesome...

"Sounds like a wonderful time," Dr. Harrigan said, and Noora smiled and continued with her tale. Was it Noora's imagination or was Dr. Harrigan getting hard? Noora shifted on the couch, and spread her thick thighs, supposedly under the pretext of gaining comfort. Dr. Harrigan's gaze followed the movement of her thighs. Feeling horny and emboldened by the shrink's reaction to her, Noora paused. A wicked idea sprang into the Saudi gal's mind...

"Doc, do you want to lick my pussy? I won't tell if you won't," Noora said teasingly. Dr. Harrigan paused, then frowned. On the office wall hung pictures of the good doctor along with his wife and two sons. Those pictures were right next to the doctor's Ph.D. in psychiatry from the University of Michigan. What shall it be? Work or pussy? Dr. Harrigan got up and walked up to Noora. Grinning, Noora spread her thighs even further.

"Temptress from hell," Dr. Harrigan said and he got on all fours as Noora yanked her yoga pants down, exposing her hairless pussy. The Saudi Arabian Muslim gal grinned as the doctor brought his face to her crotch. Without any further prompting, Dr. Harrigan began eating Noora's pussy. Sighing happily, Noora rubbed her tits with one hand and ran her hand through the doctor's thick Afro with the other. Without further ado, Noora continued with her tale even as Dr. Harrigan ate her pussy.

"Fuck me," Noora said, as Miguel and Bashir showed her what they were made of. The curvy Saudi gal found herself on her knees as she sucked the two bisexual studs cocks while they kissed passionately. Afterwards, Miguel and Bashir put on condoms, and took care of Noora. Lying flat on the bed, Miguel stroked his cock. Grinning, Noora climbed on top of him, then impaled herself on his cock. Miguel smiled and pinched Noora's nipples as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Bashir grabbed some lubricant and admired Noora's thick ass.

"Never had Arab booty before," Bashir mused as he spread Noora's thick ass cheeks and lubricated her asshole. Noora grimaced, for the lube felt cold, but Bashir soon warmed her up. Pressing his big black dick against Noora's butt hole, Bashir pushed firmly. Noora gasped as Bashir's cock popped into her asshole. Meanwhile, Miguel bucked his hips, ramming his dick into Noora's pussy. The Saudi Arabian Muslim woman screamed obscenities in English and Arabic as she got dicked down in every hole she's got. Yup, bisexual guys know how to dick a woman down, good and proper.

"Yes, fuck me," Noora squealed, rocking back and forth as Miguel and Bashir went to town on her. The two bisexual studs crammed their cocks in Noora's pussy and asshole, fucking her with wild abandon. Noora gave as good as she got, riding them dicks for all they were worth. Miguel and Bashir fucked Noora and didn't let up until she had enough and effectively tapped out. After pulling out of Noora's holes, Miguel and Bashir smiled at her, and then kissed passionately.

"Noora, help me take care of El Jefe here," Bashir said with a grin. As Miguel tossed the used condom, Noora and Bashir exchanged a smile. The tall black stud and the curvy Arab woman got on their knees and sucked the Latino hunk's big cock. Miguel groaned in pleasure as Bashir and Noora sucked his cock and balls. The two sucked him off and didn't let up until he came. Miguel roared in pleasure as he came, blasting his manly cum all over Noora and Bashir's faces. Bashir and Noora laughed, then licked Miguel's cum off of each other's faces. Good cum must not go to waste...

"Give me that pussy, you freaky woman," Dr. Harrigan said as he devoured Noora's pussy. On the psychiatrist's couch, Noora moaned in pleasure as he ate her out. Rubbing her erect nipples, Noora shuddered as the good doctor licked her clit, sucked her clit and then lathered her pussy with his tongue. Hell, the Jamaican-American therapist ate Noora's pussy like she was the last moment on earth. When Noora finally came, her pussy oozing cum all over the doctor's face, she screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Good times!

"Thanks for a wonderful session, Doc, see you next week," Noora Alzahrani said with a smile. After putting her clothes back on and freshening up in the doctor's washroom, Noora left his office. Dr. Harrigan watched Noora go and wondered about all the weird stuff she said, and the things they did together. Lines were crossed that day. Oh well, the good doctor will just have to learn to live with the fact that he ate his patient's pussy. Lots of porno flicks use that scenario. Dr. Harrigan never thought he'd do his own re-enactment of such flicks. Noora Alzahrani, formerly of metropolitan Makkah, Saudi Arabia, truly is the temptress from hell. The men of Michigan got no idea what they're in for...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers