Bisexual Muslim Orgy Party

Story Info
Bi Haitian man fucks Kuwait couple in Ottawa.
2.3k words
3.04
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"PS4 secured along with this month's utilities," Jean-Paul "JP" Duchene thought to himself as he unzipped his pants and got to work. While JP's fellow police foundations students at Algonquin College are prepping for mid-term exams, he's working on certain extracurricular activities in downtown Ottawa. On the seventh floor of the Delta Hotel, JP gets to work. What manner of work, one wonders? Escorting isn't for everyone, but how else could a broke college student make six hundred dollars in a single night? OSAP financial aid money only goes so far.

JP put on a smile while putting on a show for an audience of two. Escorting beats working the overnight security gig JP has been doing for over a year by a long shot. JP's parents, Emilie and Allain Duchene, a pair of hard-working Haitians living in the City of Montreal, Quebec, would be shocked to learn of their son's second job. As far as they're concerned, JP is a hard-working student in the police foundations program at Algonquin College. Yup, JP is a good son, the one who is going to make the family proud when he becomes a police officer. So what if JP spends his nights doing the unthinkable?

What the parents don't know cannot hurt them, that's how JP looks at it. JP is doing his thing and making money. Capitalism is the way to go. The life of a bisexual man is seldom easy. Gay men like to pretend that male bisexuality doesn't exist. The same heterosexual women who collect effeminate gay male besties like baseball cards also seem to loathe bisexual men. JP doesn't really hide his bisexuality. Nope, he monetizes it. Nothing wrong with making a few extra bucks once in a while. JP smiled as he faced his clients. Time to get busy.

"So handsome," said Jannah Boushehri, and the curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Kuwaiti Muslim woman smiled appreciatively while looking JP up and down. Decked out in a crimson negligee which hugged her curvy body, Jannah looked sexy as fuck and damn well knew it. Lying on the plush bed next to his wife, Kuwait Minister of Tourism Ibrahim Al-Ghais nodded. JP was certainly a fine specimen. Six feet two inches tall, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, JP looked like a college football player. The brother was fine and masculine, everything that both Ibrahim and his wife Jannah like in a man. That's right, this Arab couple is into swinging. Stranger things have happened...

"I'll say, this brother looks delicious," Ibrahim said, and he caressed Jannah's inner thigh while his brown eyes remained locked upon JP. Tall and slim, with dark bronze skin and dark hair streaked with gray, Ibrahim is handsome in a nerdy kind of way. Jannah grinned as Ibrahim rubbed her neatly shaved pussy. Both husband and wife looked at JP lustfully. This one was everything that the escort agency said he would be. A fine specimen of Black masculinity from a distant land. Ibrahim and Jannah couldn't wait to try JP...

"Hello there, care to play?" JP asked confidently. Ibrahim and Jannah exchanged a smile. The tall, Caribbean-flavored young black man looked simply amazing. Ever since Ibrahim could remember, he's always felt attracted to both women and men. There are lots of bisexual men in the Muslim world, and of course they hide their identities and activities because of the widespread intolerance toward non-heterosexuals in their corner of the world. Ibrahim lucked out when he married Jannah Boushehri, a woman who shares his unique desires.

Growing up in the City of Salmiya, one of Kuwait's roughest spots, Ibrahim learned to hide while exploring his private pleasures. Thanks to his family money, Ibrahim had fun with the ladies and the fellas. In the nation of Kuwait, where business takes precedence over religion and tradition, a certain leeway is afforded to wealthy men who want to explore unorthodox pleasures. In that regard, Kuwait isn't that different from the United States of America or Canada. While completing his MBA at the University of Melbourne in the City of Melbourne, Australia, Ibrahim met Jannah Boushehri, a half-Arab, half-white firecracker born and raised in Aussieland.

The curvy, sinfully sexy Jannah Boushehri was unorthodox, wild and fun, everything the ladies back at Salmiya weren't. Ibrahim was quite taken with Jannah from the moment they met. A sensual Arab woman who flaunted her sexuality and didn't give a damn what men thought of her. Ibrahim didn't think such a creature could exist. Jannah's allure proved too great for Ibrahim to resist. The two of them surprised many by eloping. They were more compatible than anyone thought possible. The wealthy Kuwaiti couple spends their wealth traveling the world and sampling various pleasures, including those of the flesh...

"Entertain us," Jannah said, taking the lead, and Ibrahim sat back and watched as his wife did her thing. JP smiled and approached the couple on the bed. Jannah rose to her feet, and caressed JP's fine, muscular body. JP kept his cool as Jannah fondled his firm buttocks and then playfully tugged on his chest hairs. As an escort, JP slept with both women and men. He was always top, that was his hard limit. When Jannah grabbed his cock and stroked him with both hands, JP cocked an eyebrow. What does the horny Arab lady want?

"Go for it," JP said, and it sounded almost like a dare. Jannah grinned and pulled back his foreskin before taking his dick into her mouth. JP exhaled sharply as Jannah began sucking his dick. As Jannah fellated JP, Ibrahim whipped out his fat cock and stroked himself. JP counted to ten, inside his head of course, before Ibrahim joined the action. Jannah smiled as Ibrahim fastened his lips to JP's balls while she continued to suck JP's cock. Yup, the Muslim husband and Muslim wife who suck cock together stay together. Unorthodox marriages can work when effort is put into them...

"Delicious indeed," Ibrahim said as he and Jannah joined forces to suck on JP's cock and balls. Under the guise of traveling the world for his gig as Kuwaiti Government Minister, Ibrahim has been to many exotic locales and sampled many exotic foods and gorgeous individuals of both sexes. Ibrahim isn't like those other bisexual guys who cheat on their unsuspecting wives with their secret gay lovers. Nope, Ibrahim brings his wife Jannah along and they fuck various individuals together. Any man who doesn't want Jannah to play doesn't get to touch Ibrahim. That's the deal between them. Some bisexual men actually value their wives and include them on the fun. Who would have thought this possible?

"Let me ride," Jannah said as she lay JP on the bed, and straddled him. JP grinned as the curvaceous, large-breasted and big-bottomed, middle-aged Arab woman sat on his thighs. Jannah was deliciously thick, not unlike the way JP likes his women. When JP caressed her big breasts and palmed her thick ass, Jannah grinned. Grabbing a condom, JP rolled it on his dick. Jannah inserted JP's thick cock into her pussy and began riding him. Jannah always gets first dibs on the guys that her husband Ibrahim eventually fucks. Just call it wife's privileges and go with it...

"Nice, go for it, habibti," Ibrahim said, pumping his hand up and down his cock while watching Jannah ride JP's cock. The tall, burly young black man bucked his hips, slamming his dick into the curvy Arab lady's sweet pussy. JP has seen lots of hot Arab women on the streets of Ottawa, always mystifying and out of reach with their Hijabs and traditional robes. JP always wondered what those Arab ladies looked like out of their traditional outfits. Well, thanks to Jannah here, JP has finally seen the glory and he likes what he sees...

"Harder," Jannah demanded and she grabbed JP's face for emphasis. JP grimaced, and Jannah let go. JP got the message, though, and bucked his hips, slamming his dick into Jannah's pussy. Jannah rested her hands on JP's shoulders and rode him hard. Jannah's wet pussy welcomed every thrust of JP's cock. Ibrahim drew closer, and Jannah turned to look at him. JP watched as Jannah grabbed Ibrahim's cock and stroked him while riding his dick. Hmm, the curvy Arab MILF can multitask. Isn't that a nice touch? Jannah is the kind of lady who can stroke a dick and ride a dick at the same time. More power to her...

"My turn," Ibrahim said, after Jannah rode JP's dick until she had enough. Jannah lay on the bed, her curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. The Kuwaiti MILF rubbed her clit as her husband approached their stalwart bedroom guest. JP took a deep breath, bracing himself for Ibrahim. The horny Kuwaiti dude grinned and stroked JP's cock. Removing the used condom from JP's dick, Ibrahim rolled a new one on him, then got on all fours. JP frowned. Ibrahim is definitely a man of few words...

"Hold on, I'll get him ready for you," Jannah said to JP, who nodded. Grabbing some lotion, Jannah smeared it all over Ibrahim's butt hole after spreading his cheeks. After that, Jannah grabbed JP's dick and guided it into Ibrahim's ass. JP grinned, a bit surprised by how much Ibrahim allowed his wife Jannah to take the lead. Gripping Ibrahim's hips, JP pushed his cock into his ass. Jannah stepped back and watched as JP began fucking Ibrahim. The Kuwaiti dude moaned and stroked his cock as he got fucked in the ass. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yes, Habibi, fuck me," Ibrahim said, groaning in pleasure as JP fucked him in the ass. Jannah licked her lips and fingered her pussy while watching JP fuck her husband. JP admired Ibrahim's ass as he fucked him. In his time, JP has fucked black women, white women, Asian women, Latin women, and a few white guys. He's something of a connoisseur of booty, in both male and female forms. Ibrahim looks like a power bottom and JP fucked him good. Time for the Kuwaiti government minister to discover the awesome power of black dick, specifically the Haitian brand...

"Give it to him," Jannah squealed, as if JP needed any encouragement while tapping Ibrahim's ass. The curvaceous Kuwaiti MILF got so turned on that she rejoined the action. Spreading her thick thighs wide open, Jannah nodded at her husband. Ibrahim got the hint and nodded. Jannah exhaled sharply as Ibrahim buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy. JP smiled as Jannah moaned while getting her pussy eaten by Ibrahim. Meanwhile, Ibrahim's ass gripped JP's dick like a vise. Shrugging, JP continued to fuck Ibrahim until he tapped out...

"Good times," JP said, mostly to himself, after he pulled out of Ibrahim's ass. Ibrahim slumped on the bed, spent. JP and Ibrahim briefly locked eyes, and the Kuwaiti minister smiled weakly. JP thought the fun ( for them ) was over, but Jannah evidently had other plans. The curvy Kuwaiti MILF is still horny and JP is still on the clock. Rising to her feet, Jannah embraced JP and stroked his stiff cock. Dammit, this woman is insatiable, JP thought. Jannah licked JP's earlobe and told him what she expected of him. Ever the consummate professional, JP nodded and got ready.

"Hmm, your dick looked so good in my husband's ass, I want next," Jannah said, smiling wickedly. Ibrahim, lying close by, gave two thumbs up as Jannah assumed the position. What a couple, JP thought as he came up behind Jannah. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, the Arab MILF showed JP her butt hole. Taking the lotion which Ibrahim offered him, JP smeared some on Jannah's asshole. Without further ado, JP pushed his dick into Jannah's asshole. The bisexual Haitian-Canadian stud doesn't discriminate. Nope, JP fucks female butt holes and male butt holes. It's the progressive thing to do...

"You have a gorgeous ass," JP said as he worked his cock into Jannah's asshole. Now, since the dawn of time, heterosexual males have avoided male butt holes and gay males have avoided female butt holes. Bisexual men, being blessed with more flexibility, creativity and sensuality, will fuck the asshole of any person who happens to be willing, regardless of gender. JP gripped Jannah's wide hips and buried his cock in her asshole. As the big-bottomed Kuwaiti MILF squealed in exquisite pleasure and wicked pain, JP fucked her even harder than he fucked her husband. Jannah seems like the kind of woman who likes the rough stuff, and JP is more than happy to oblige...

"Hmm, this is so haram, I love it," Jannah murmured, and she fingered her pussy while grinding her big ass against JP's groin. This had the effect of driving JP's cock even deeper inside Jannah's butt hole. The sexy Kuwaiti gal screamed like a madwoman as she got ass fucked by the same man who just fucked her husband. Ibrahim, ever the dutiful husband, held Jannah's hand tenderly as she got butt fucked. JP continued to pound Jannah's ass until she had enough. Groaning sharply, JP lay on the bed next to his sweaty, oversexed clients. It's all in a night's work...

A little while later, JP exited the Delta Hotel in downtown Ottawa. Ibrahim and Jannah were so pleased with his services that they hugged him goodbye. JP smiled politely while enduring the awkward hug which his clients bestowed upon him and then hit the road. With the six hundred bucks in his backpack, JP headed for the nearby O-Train on Lyon Station. Time for this brother to begin the long trek back to the Nepean sector of Ottawa, Ontario. JP would arrive at his apartment near Baseline Station about an hour later. Tomorrow morning, he would deposit the cash into his Royal Bank of Canada savings account. Tomorrow afternoon, JP would study for his police foundations exams with friends from Algonquin College. Next week, he'd go visit his folks in Montreal and treat them to a nice dinner. Just another day in the life...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers