Bi BWC For Hood Couple

Story Info
Pookie "Ray-Ray" Raymond and Kimesha try Bi BWC.
1.1k words
3.17
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"You need an attitude adjustment," Mr. Whyte said, and with that, he spread Kimesha McDonald's thick ass cheeks and pushed his big white cock into her butt hole. The chubby, balding and blue-eyed, forty-something white guy is handling his business. Kimesha's got a big beautiful black ass that needs fucking. The tall and curvy, forty-something black woman gasped as the white dude's cock popped into her asshole. Interracial anal never looked so good. For the sassy-mouthed, dreadlocked beauty, the moment of truth has finally come. After the speeches and the empowerment talks, it's time to put up or shut up. Can a strong black woman handle a big white cock up her asshole? Hmm, time to find out...

"Oh shit," Kimesha said, and Mr. Whyte laughed, loving the way her big black ass bounced as he thrust his big white cock into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Kimesha's boyfriend Pookie "Ray-Ray" Raymond watched from the couch. Such an unusual and wicked spectacle was definitely not to be missed. The tall, tattooed and pierced black man felt both aroused and disgusted as he watched the sassy black woman get butt fucked by the white dude. That's right, folks, black cuckolds do exist and Pookie "Ray-Ray" Raymond, the neighborhood thug is one of them. Mr. Whyte is doing his thing and it's damn beautiful.

"Pookie, come over here and gargle my balls," Mr. Whyte said briskly. Smacking Kimesha's thick black ass, Mr. Whyte grinned as she helped. Bucking his hips, Mr. Whyte thrust his big white cock into the forbidden depths of Kimesha's asshole. It's no secret that in order to tame those sassy bitches in the hood you've got to fuck them in the ass. Mr. Whyte grinned as Pookie came over and knelt before him. After exchanging a look with Kimesha, Pookie began licking Mr. Whyte's balls as he continued to fuck Kimesha's asshole.

"I am a good black cuckold, I enjoy watching white bulls fuck black women, especially sassy black bitches like Kimesha," Pookie said with a smile. Mr. Whyte winked at Pookie, who resumed sucking on his balls. A lot of black cuckolds enjoy the taste of white cock and white balls and Pookie, the gangster from the hood is one of them. Meanwhile, Kimesha fingered her wet pussy as Mr. Whyte's big white cock slid in and out of her butt hole. Kimesha likes to sass the black guys but she always felt submissive in the presence of white males. Mr. Whyte is free to fuck Kimesha's asshole any way that he wants. This sassy black woman submits to white males only...

"Sir, I need to fart," Kimesha whined, and Mr. Whyte paused as if to make sure he heard correctly. Hmm, sounds about right. With Mr. Whyte's big white cock embedded in her booty hole, Kimesha couldn't release the fart that her big beautiful black ass had been holding onto for ages. Ignoring Kimesha's plea, Mr. Whyte continued to fuck her. Frustrated, Kimesha unclenched them cheeks right in the middle of some serious booty clapping. Mr. Whyte laughed as Kimesha farted, right on his dick. Kimesha felt embarrassed at first but laughed as well. Farts are natural, and sometimes happen during ass fucking. Moving on...

"Hmm, your ass is amazing, even if your attitude sucks," Mr. Whyte said, and he pulled his big white cock out of Kimesha's asshole. Kimesha slumped on the carpeted floor, and a second fart slipped out of her pristine butt hole. That's right, the big-booty black woman with the built-in sassiness and the attitude problem farts a lot and there's nothing wrong with that. As Kimesha got some rest, Pookie looked at Mr. Whyte expectantly. The black cuckold just watched the white bull fuck the sassy black woman in her ass and wants some action. Nothing wrong with that.

"Sir, I know you are a bisexual white man who prefers black women, but I want some white dick too," Pookie said urgently. Mr. Whyte smiled at the black cuckold as he considered his words. Taking off the used condom, Mr. Whyte presented his big white cock to Pookie. With a big smile on his face, Pookie took Mr. Whyte's big white cock into his mouth. Kimesha watched, amazed, as the black cuckold began sucking the white bull's big white cock. Some black men are absolutely crazy about big white cocks and it would seem that Pookie "Ray-Ray" Raymond, the toughest thug in the hood, is one of them. How cool was that?

"I don't discriminate, I fuck black women and black men, bisexual interracial fun is my Jam," Mr. Whyte said with a smile. Pookie eagerly sucked Mr. Whyte's big white cock. The black male cuckold has been dreaming of sucking a big white cock for ages and at last his fantasy is becoming a reality. Kimesha fingered her wet pussy as she watched her macho, thuggish black boyfriend Pookie suck Mr. Whyte's big white cock. Aroused by this, Kimesha got on her knees and began sucking Mr. Whyte's big white cock alongside Pookie. Mr. Whyte sighed happily as he got his cock sucked by a thug and a sassy ghetto bitch. Hmm, this is so damn hot. Mr. Whyte couldn't get enough of it.

"Mr. Whyte, fuck my black ass like you fucked Kemisha's ass," Pookie paused to say. Both Mr. Whyte and Kemisha were surprised by Pookie's words. Pookie got on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Smiling, Kimesha lubricated Pookie's asshole with lotion while Mr. Whyte grabbed a new condom. Time for the black cuckold to get fucked by the same big white cock which filled the sassy black woman's asshole mere moments ago. Mr. Whyte winked at Kimesha as he pushed his big white cock into Pookie's smooth black ass. Let the fun really begin...

"Give him that cock, Mr. Whyte, it might make Pookie stop being thuggish," Kimesha said, laughing. Mr. Whyte slapped Kimesha's face for being too sassy and she got the hint and shut up. Laughing, Mr. Whyte smacked Pookie's ass as he fucked him in the ass. Pookie moaned and groaned like a bitch as Mr. Whyte's big white cock filled his ass. A lot of thugs in the hood act tough to impress bitches like Kimesha here, but Mr. Whyte knows what they're all about. Mr. Whyte butt fucks a lot of hood bitches, male and female. Pookie squealed as Mr. Whyte rammed his cock up his ass. This went on until Pookie tapped out...

"From now on, no more ratchet behavior or thuggish behavior," Mr. Whyte said as he showered with Kimesha and Pookie. The curvy black woman and the tattooed black man smiled at their favorite bisexual white gentleman. After getting a good fucking, both felt great. Mr. Whyte set Pookie and Kimesha on a brand new path. Kimesha stopped her ratchet ways and went back to school to become a beautician. As for Pookie, he stopped his thuggish ways and became a security guard. Mr. Whyte is changing things for the better in the hood. Any ratchet gals or thuggish dudes in need of an attitude adjustment should contact Mr. Whyte...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers