Big Bad Wolf Pt. 02

Story Info
A sweet wolf follows Red Riding Hood home.
2.7k words
4.36
8.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi part story. I recommend starting with Big Bad Wolf Ch1 before reading this.

All characters in this story are adults over 18.

*

Eventually I rose to my feet and started back down the trail. I couldn't believe the turn my day had taken. A dare from Hyssop had somehow resulted in me not only licking a human woman's cunt, but jerking myself off when she allowed me to. Allowed me! A human told me when I could touch my own cock and I let her! What's more, I had enjoyed it. A lot. I was halfway to hard again just thinking about it.

Was I really going to go stay with Ruby? My cock thought that was a great idea. It wanted more of what it just had. I inhaled, enjoying the scent that still lingered on my muzzle. Yes, some parts of me thought this was the best idea they'd heard in a long time. Others weren't so sure though. My head for one.

How would I tell my family where I was going? What would I tell them about why I was going? Mom and Dad tolerated Hawthorn's panther girlfriend, but she was a solitary type. It wasn't like he was going to go set up house with her. Leaving home to go live with a human was...

I desperately needed some time alone to think. So of course Hyssop crashed out of the woods less than a tail's length away.

"Hey, Nut! Whatcha doing? Did you see a red chipmunk go by? I was trying out a new fur dye and I dropped the pot and splashed him, and then he ran."

I shook my head. Hopefully she'd keep going and not stop to talk.

"Huh. Do you smell something?"

Shit!

Hyssop started to grin. "Nut is that you? Where did you find a girl?" She moved closer and sniffed at my face. "Smells like you had a good time! What is she, another panther? No that's not it..."

I closed my eyes. Discovery was inevitable. I wondered if I could run for it while she was laughing at me.

"Moon and stars Nut, is this a human?!?" She burst into laughter. "How did that happen little brother? I thought you were going to scare one, and you made her scream another way!"

Closing my eyes wasn't enough. I put my hands over my ears. It didn't block out her laughter.

"There's got to be a story there. The runt got himself a taste of a girl? Spill it!"

I opened my eyes and glared at her. "No."

"Oh c'mon little brother. I gotta hear how you nailed a human!"

"No! This isn't- I'm not telling you just so you can laugh at me! It was-" I growled in frustration.

Hyssop's laughter slowly died down. "Moon above, Nut, why are you so touchy today? I'd tell you if I found a human in the woods and wound up between her legs."

"It wasn't just sex! There was- I finally found something that felt right and you don't get to laugh at it!"

Hyssop nodded slowly, staring at me. "Ok, ok. This was really something for you, huh? Do you want to talk about it? Really talk, no laughing, I promise." She clamped her hands around her muzzle.

Would wonders never cease. First Hawthorn played a prank, and now Hyssop was offering to talk.

"I don't know. It's kinda strange."

She unclamped her hands. "Like I have room to judge. Remember the time I borrowed Hawthorn's first girlfriend? Or when I convinced that guy at the pack gathering to suck off his friend so I could watch and then there were four of them?"

I nodded. It was true that her talent for what my mother called "escapades" extended in all directions.

"Look, you probably don't want to go home smelling like that. Walk to the river with me, we'll both go swimming, and if you want to talk you can."

So we did, and so I did. I started talking and it all just kind of fell out. Hyssop, for a wonder, actually listened, and even refrained from laughing. By the time I'd gotten to Ruby's invitation we were lounging on shore waiting for our fur to dry.

"So you're going, right?" Hyssop was direct as always.

"I don't know. I mean, I think I want to, but what will Mom and Dad say?"

Hyssop waved her hand dismissively. "We can talk them around to it. Especially if we find Hawthorn and get him on our side. What matters is if you want to do it."

I groaned.

Hyssop put a hand on my shoulder and grinned at me. "Look Nut, I've never seen you this intense about anything. If you want to go for it, you should. Don't let what Mom and Dad will say stop you or you'll never do anything fun."

I snorted. "Ok, ok, you've convinced me. So-" I stood. "Where do we find Hawthorn?"

******

Mom and Dad took the news... poorly. If Ruby had been anything other than human it might have gone over better. Hawthorn saved the situation, honestly. He talked about how I needed a place to grow so I could really take my place in the pack, and that maybe it wasn't a conventional choice, but if I felt it was the right one for me then the best thing for the family was to accept it. Hyssop only faked gagging once. I nodded a lot and tried to look mature.

Eventually Mom and Dad agreed that I could leave. Hawthorn's point that I was full grown and they couldn't stop me without throwing me out of the pack might have had something to do with it. By that point I was just glad to have the conversation over with.

Mom and Dad hugged me goodbye in the morning, and Hawthorn and Hyssop helped me pack a bag and walked partway to the rock with me. I got there well before noon, which gave me way too much time to get nervous. By the time Ruby walked up I was about ready to call the whole thing off and run home with my tail between my legs.

"Hey, Hickory! I'm glad you're here."

"Yeah, uh... yeah." Had I really been thinking about leaving? Just the sight of Ruby smiling at me banished most of the fears from my mind. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I wanted to find out.

********

The walk to Ruby's was mostly silent. She'd explained the rules and offered to answer questions, but they were simple enough. I could play or have sex with Flint or Satin if they were willing (she grinned when mentioning Satin for some reason) but couldn't cum or touch my own cock without Ruby's permission. I could say no at any time, to anything or anyone. I could leave the house anytime I wanted, but I should let someone know when I'd be back. I was expected to help out around the house, or maybe in the workshop, for at least a couple hours each day.

Lost in my own thoughts, I almost bumped into Ruby when she stopped. Looking in front of her I could see a large house sitting in a clearing. Ruby turned to me.

"I called last night to let them know I might be bringing home a puppy. Are you ready to meet everyone?"

Swallowing hard, I nodded.

Ruby bounced ahead of me into the yard calling out "Hello! Flint, Satin, I'm home!"

The door opened, and a large human man walked onto the front porch and stood with his arms open. Ruby charged up the steps and let him scoop her up into a hug. Once her feet were on the ground again she turned and gestured to me.

"Flint, this is Hickory, our puppy for the next week. Hickory, this is Flint."

Flint held out his hand, and I moved up to shake it while I eyed him. He was a little taller than Hawthorn and much broader in the shoulders. His dark hair set off the light golden tan of his skin. His grip was firm, and he pulled me into the hug with only a little effort. His strong arm around me combined with the smell of Ruby's sweat and the thoughts of what I hadn't been allowed to do since yesterday started to create a stirring below my waist. I tried to scooch my bag in front of me, but Ruby noticed my movements and looked down.

"Oh my." She smiled at me. "I take it that means you've been a good boy since yesterday Hickory?"

Mortified, I nodded. Ruby seemed ok with this but what about- I snuck a glance at Flint, who was smiling at me. He pulled his arms tighter around me, and gently ground his hips against mine. Ruby moved in behind me and pressed her body against my back. I was starting to relax in the embrace when I heard the door open again. I looked over to see the person that could only be Satin standing with arms folded and tail twitching behind her.

Satin was different than I expected. I'd thought she'd look like Hawthorn's panther girl, who was furred like me and looked like someone had poured a regular panther into a human shaped mold. Instead Satin could almost have passed for human. She had no fur except on that lashing tail, and on the black ears that were almost hidden in the nest of black curls that crowned her head. When she turned and stalked away I could see that she did in fact have a single stripe of black fur leading down her spine, though it didn't show much against her dark skin.

Ruby watched her slam the door and sighed. "I was afraid of this. I'll go after her. Flint, you take Hickory and get him some lunch. Then the two of you go clean up, and meet Satin and I in the big bedroom." She gave me one last squeeze and departed, leaving me standing slightly awkwardly in Flint's arms.

Flint put something called mustard on the sandwiches. It was amazing! I ate three sandwiches in the time it took him to finish one. By the time he'd rinsed the plates I heard the water shut off upstairs. Flint took my hand "Come on, let's gets you cleaned up before we meet the girls."

I couldn't help but moan as Flint massaged the soap into my fur. Hot water poured over me, soaking me to the skin. I knew I'd smell funny after this, like soap and perfume instead of like forest. Somehow I couldn't bring myself to care, especially when he started to massage my shoulders. His fingers worked deep into my pelt and soothed aches I hadn't known I had. Slowly his hands worked their way around me till he was massaging my chest. This brought him closer to me till his chest was nearly pressed against my back.

"Hey, Hickory?"

"Mmmm?" I couldn't be bothered with a more coherent response.

"Do you like guys?"

"Yeah, sure, they're fine." Did he think I didn't like him?

"I mean, do you like them like this?" He pressed against me, and I suddenly understood what he was asking. His cock was rock hard against my ass.

I tensed slightly. He loosened his hold enough that I could have pulled away if I'd wanted to. I didn't.

"I, um, I don't know. I've never, I mean maybe? But I haven't ever with a guy and I don't know if it, I mean what do I even...?"

Flint pulled me tight against him again. "So you've never done much with a guy before but you think you might like it? Is that what all that babble meant?"

I nodded. His cock was rubbing against my ass. I felt my own erection returning.

Flint spun me around. "How about you let me touch you. You can touch me too. And if either one of us doesn't like it, we'll stop."

I nodded again and gently placed my arms around him, trying to match the way he had his on me. Flint caressed my back, still rubbing at the muscles under the fur. I tried to copy him at first, but soon gave in to the feelings and just stood with my arms around him. All the while he gently worked his hips and ground his cock against mine.

"That's it, puppy. Grind that cock against me. I can feel how hard you are. Ruby loves hard cocks, she's going to have a field day with yours. Good puppy, just relax and let me touch you. Let me feel how much you want this."

Soon his hands began to wander lower. They caressed the base of my tail, kneaded at the cheeks of my ass. Slowly they worked their way inwards, til Flint was gently caressing my asshole.

"Do you like that, Hickory?"

"I, um. I don't know."

"Do you want me to touch something else?"

"Maybe?"

Flint laughed. "Ruby's gonna love you. She'll have you figuring out what you want real quick. In the meantime, how would you feel about my mouth on your cock?"

I nodded and Flint dropped to his knees, his hands still on my ass. I grabbed on to a conveniently placed metal bar fixed to the wall of the shower.

His mouth felt heavenly around me. Warm and slick and wet it stroked me. I heard moans echoing off the tiles and only half realized they were mine. One of his hands slipped to caress my balls, and the feeling of need increased. I could barely keep myself from thrusting my cock down his throat. He squeezed slightly and I exploded, gasping out a hoarse cry as I struggled to stay upright. His mouth stayed on me as I thrust. He kept sucking till I pulled away, shaking slightly. He stood to embrace me again.

"God that was hot. So worth it, puppy."

"W-worth it?" My brain wasn't quite hooked up to my mouth yet.

"Yeah, we're gonna catch it for that one. So worth it though."

"Catch what?"

"From Ruby. I shouldn't have let you finish, you know?"

"Oh." My stomach sank a little. "Will she be mad?"

Flint pulled back a little to look at my face. "Oh shoot, puppy. I didn't mean to worry you. No, it will be fine. Ruby understands that accidents happen, and I think she'll be pretty pleased we were having fun together. Look, this one was on me. I should have told you to tell me when you were close, and I should have and gone slower since you're new. It will be ok." He hugged me close again.

"Ok, if you're sure."

"I am. Here, let's finish getting cleaned up and go meet the girls."

I glanced down. Flint was still hard as a rock.

"I could... do you want me to..." I gestured vaguely towards him.

He laughed again. "No, better not. It'll sweeten Ruby up to hear I didn't get any attention yet."

As we were rubbing ourselves and each other dry he reached for a wooden comb "Here. I use this one on my hair, it should work on fur too."

"Do I need combing?"

"It's not just a comb, it'll dry you off. Here, watch." Flint gently combed the fur on my arm, and although I shivered from the odd tingly sensation It did leave fluffy dry fur behind.

I sniffed at the comb suspiciously and sneezed. Something about it smelled... sparkly? Like little prickles of something light. "What is that?"

Flint looked at me funny. "It's just a charmed comb."

"I mean, why does it smell so..." I shrugged, unable to convey what I smelled.

Flint shrugged in return. "I dunno, Ruby treats her stuff with oils and varnishes when she's finishing it. Maybe that's it. Is it ok if I do the rest of you? It's either this or waiting a couple hours before you're allowed on the furniture."

I nodded, and managed to remain still while he quickly combed over the rest of me. I only sneezed two more times when he did the fur on my face.

Once Flint had combed out his own hair he led me down the hall. He knocked on a white wooden door and waited till a voice inside said "Come in." Flint squeezed my hand once, and opened the door.