Big Bad Wolf Pt. 01

Story Info
Little Red Riding Hood is fiercer than this wolf.
2.9k words
4.42
11.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are in their early twenties or older.

*

I perched above the trail, silent and still, ready to terrify the first human who came this way. Hyssop had bet me I couldn't. I would show her. Runt of the litter or not, I was a proper wolf, and I could chase off any human. Mom and Dad wouldn't like it much, of course. I'd heard them chewing Hyssop out for similar pranks more than once. It wasn't considered polite to frighten the neighbors, as long as they stayed respectful of our territory. Still, as long as I followed Hyssop's lead and didn't do more than scare them, I'd survive the scolding.

So. As I was saying, I perched on a boulder above the trail, ready to spring out upon the first unwary traveller to venture down the forest path. It was just my luck that would be Hawthorn. Of course he scented me as he jogged down the trail. It was no use slinking into the shadows after that. He'd only follow me to ask what I'd been doing, or if I wanted to help, or to help him with whatever errand he was on.

"Hey, Nut! I didn't know you were out this way. What are you up to? Want to come check the east border with me?"

It would have almost been better if he'd been a jerk about it like Hyssop would have been. But no, my dear brother was terminally considerate and helpful, just like a future pack leader should be. I couldn't even say he was faking, the way Hyssop sometimes faked being nice to set you up for something. Nope. In addition to being strong and good looking, Hawthorn was genuinely concerned for the wellbeing of his fellow pack members.

"I'm good, thanks Hawthorn. I'm just..." Rabbit turds, I should have thought of a good excuse for being up here.

He saw my hesitation, of course. "Is something up, Nut?"

"No, I just... um... I was..." Sigh. Screw it, I might as well tell him. "Ok, look, you promise you won't tell Mom and Dad?"

"It's nothing really bad, right?" That was Hawthorn, always careful about giving his word.

"It's nothing Hyssop hasn't done before."

He nodded. We both knew our sister hunted trouble the way most wolves hunted rabbits, but she stayed clear of anything bad. "Ok, I promise."

"Hyssop was chewing my tail again about not being a real wolf, and she dared me to come out here and scare someone." He started to speak but I cut him off "You don't count. You weren't scared plus you're pack. I'm staying out here till a human comes!"

He grinned, which I wasn't expecting. Normally I'd have gotten a lecture about how scaring people didn't make you a bigger wolf, and an offer to come hunting with him. "You're in luck, little brother. I passed one on the trail maybe twenty minutes ago. If you want to make a human squeal, now's your chance. She should be here any minute now." With a jump and a scramble he was up on the rock beside me.

We crouched, and didn't have to wait long before she rounded the bend in the trail. I almost gave us away by laughing. In a red shirt, with her gold hair in two braids, and carrying a delicious smelling basket she looked weirdly like the picture in this one book my Dad used to read to us to show how humans thought of wolves. Granted, she was wearing shorts instead of a dress and she had a big red bag strapped to her back, but it was still kinda funny looking. I elbowed Hawthorn and he grinned back at me. She was still plenty far down the trail. I gathered my feet under me, ready to leap. I tried to ignore the butterflies in my stomach. Proper wolves did not have nervous tummies.

Just before she passed us, I leapt down onto the trail in front of her. I straightened to my full height and snarled terrifyingly. Her scream was satisfying. The way she smacked me in the muzzle with her basket was less satisfying.

"Ow! What did you do that for!" I covered my nose and tried to wipe my watering eyes.

"Serves you right! What do you think you're doing, jumping out like that?"

"I was just trying to scare you!" I heard laughter coming from up on the rock. "Hawthorn you skunk! You told me I could scare her!"

He slid down still laughing. "I'm sorry Nut, I really am. I passed her on the path and she didn't even jump and then I saw you here and it was too good to waste! You should have seen her hit you with the basket!" He dissolved into more laughter.

"You've been spending too much time with Hyssop," I grumbled. My nose didn't seem to be bleeding, just tender. Hawthorn kept laughing.

The woman stood with her hands on her hips, glaring back and forth between the two of us. "Idiots. Look, you made me spill my muffins."

It was true. When she'd whacked me two muffins had flown out of her covered basket and now lay in the dirt. I started to feel a little bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Uh huh." She didn't seem impressed. "What were you doing up there anyhow? Just lurking waiting for someone to walk by?"

"Yeah, but, well, I know it's kinda dumb, but my sister put me up to it."

She softened a little. "I have a sister too. I guess we can call that extenuating circumstances."

"I really am sorry, ok? Here, I'll help you pick them up." I scooped the muffins off the ground and held them out to her. She looked at them doubtfully. They did have some dirt on them, and one had a leaf stuck to it.

"Keep them, if you want. I can't bring them to my grandmother like that. I still have some for her anyhow."

Hawthorn spoke up. "Is there any way we can make it up to you, Ma'am? I'm sorry too, I encouraged him." He'd stopped laughing, finally.

She sighed. "I'll consider us even if one of you helps carry my stuff to Grandma's. I have a jug of lemonade in here and it's not exactly light."

Hawthorn looked at me. I shrugged. "Ok, I'll help you with your- Oh!" I'd had a thought. I turned to Hawthorn and handed him the muffins. "Here. Tell Hyssop I scared a human so bad she dropped these, ok?"

He laughed again. "Sure, Nut. I'll tell Mom and Dad you'll be home later, yeah?"

"Yeah."

The woman handed me her pack, which was heavier than I expected, and we set off.

We'd been walking for about ten minutes when I decided I should probably be polite. "So what's your name?"

"Ruby." She glared at me when I snorted with laughter. "I know, I know, and I'm carrying a basket of goodies to Grandma's house. Guess I'm lucky the wolf was a cute little one."

It was my turn to glare. "I'm not cute."

"You kind of are, honestly. It's not a bad thing though." She smiled at me. She looked nice when she smiled. "So how come your sister dared you to jump out and scare me?"

I started talking, and kept going for most of an hour. Turns out Ruby was really easy to talk to. I started off talking about things everyone knew like how Hawthorn was annoyingly perfect and sure to lead a pack someday, Hyssop was mean sometimes but really funny and fun other times, and I wasn't great at most wolf stuff. Somehow she kept asking questions and I wound up saying things I'd never said out loud to anyone before like that I kinda hated my nickname and wished I could tell everyone to call me Hickory, and I wasn't even sure I wanted to be good at wolf stuff. It felt kinda really good, to have her listen. Even Hawthorn would have been trying to reassure me that I could be good at things if I tried. Ruby just listened and nodded. I was telling her about how I'd only ever had sex with one girl when I suddenly realized I was probably being really rude by doing all the talking.

"So, uh, so what about you? Do you live around here?"

She did, maybe two hours walk from where we were now. She was hiking out to see her grandma, and would hike back the next day. She lived with her boyfriend Flint and their cat Satin. He was... as she started to talk about him I noticed a change in her smell. Whatever she was thinking about was getting her aroused.

I tried not to notice, but it wasn't like I could stop breathing. Even breathing through my mouth I caught whiffs of her scent. I lost track of what she was saying, something about their furniture business. Walking behind her on the narrow trail became a form of torture as I watched her hips sway back and forth. I was thankful she couldn't see me. My growing erection was hard to hide under my loincloth, and I knew humans were weird about seeing that kind of thing.

"Hickory? Did you hear me?" She turned her to look at me. "I said we're... Oh."

She stopped walking. I had to stop too or run right into her. She ran her gaze over me from ears to claws.

"Were you planning on doing something with that, Hickory?" Her voice was soft but her face was hard. I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"No! I mean, I would, but I wouldn't with you! Not that I wouldn't with you, but you wouldn't, humans don't, you wouldn't with me! If you wanted to I would but you wouldn't so I wouldn't ever..." I trailed off. My ears drooped with embarassment.

She smirked. "Want to run that by me again?"

I took a deep breath to steady myself. "Yeah, um, so, I could smell you, and that got me well, you know. But I wouldn't try to do anything you didn't want, and I know humans only do things with their mate, and you have a boyfriend, so you wouldn't want to do anything with me."

"Your logic is flawed in a couple places there, puppy. But before I correct your assumptions, I want to ask you something." Her voice was still soft, and her face was a little more relaxed. The half smile lingered.

"Ok."

"Say I told you I only do things, only have sex, with people who follow my orders. Say I told you that I would let you lick me, but I wouldn't let you put your cock in me, and I wouldn't let you touch yourself. Would you like that?"

I had thought I was already as hard as I could get. I had been wrong. I had to swallow before I could speak. "Yes. Can I?"

She smiled at me now. "If you're good. Take off the pack, and kneel on the ground. I'm going to tell you something."

I dropped the pack gently as I knelt. I couldn't help licking my nose, wanting to draw more of her scent in.

"You're right that most humans are monogamous. I'm not. My boyfriend has sex with other people, and so do I. The thing is, I only like to have sex with a certain kind of people." She bent to unlace her boots, then kicked them and her socks off. "I like to be the one in charge in a relationship. My boyfriend follows my orders, especially when we're having sex." She unbuttoned her shorts and shimmied them down her legs. A pair of panties was all that kept her from my gaze. "One of my very favorite things is to tease him, have him get me off, and leave him wanting. I like it when he's desperate for me." She moved to the edge of the trail and leaned back against a tree. "Do you still want to lick me, even knowing you won't get off?"

"Yes, please."

"Then come over here."

I shuffled awkwardly over on my knees. Inches from my nose she slid her panties down her thighs. I could feel myself starting to drool from the smell.

"Do you want to lick me, Hickory?"

"Yes."

"Then ask me."

"Please, Ruby, can I lick you?"

"Yes, puppy."

Still only half believing my good luck, I leaned forward and inhaled. My first lick was soft and slow, caressing the soft nest of hair, barely touching the skin underneath. Ruby rewarded me with a soft sigh. I licked again, a little harder, and the sigh became a moan. Her hands went to my head, rubbing my ears. That encouraged me, and I brought my hands up to grasp her ass. Another soft moan told me I was on the right track. I began to lick in earnest. As I pressed harder with my tongue the folds of her sex parted and I began to get more of her flavor. I noticed how she squeezed my ears each time I ran my tongue over the bump of her clit and decided to focus there.

Soft little flicks of my tongue had her gasping. Her wetness was starting to drip down her thighs. I moved my head lower for just a moment, seeking the source. As I slid my tongue inside her she gasped and hissed, yanking on my ears so hard it almost hurt. After only a moment of that though, she pulled me back up.

"No teasing right now, puppy. Just lick my clit and make me cum."

I was happy to obey. In another minute her hands were yanking my fur as she gave a harsh gasp. I kept going till she pushed me away.

"Enough, Hickory. No more." She leaned back against the tree for a minute, eyes closed.

When she opened them again she looked at me. I hadn't moved from kneeling between her legs. My cock was almost painfully hard under my loincloth. Her gaze focused on the bulge.

"Not bad. A little inexperienced of course, but very enthusiastic. I think I could do something with you. Did you enjoy that, Hickory?"

"Yeah."

"Show me. I want to see your cock."

It was actually kind of hard to shift my loincloth aside while kneeling. It insisted on catching on my erection. I managed though, and started to stroke myself gently. I desperately wanted to be inside something. Her cunt or mouth would be wonderful, but my hand would do.

"Stop."

With a whimper, I did.

"I have a question for you, Hickory. Do you want to come stay with me? To live with me and Flint and Satin? I'd like you to come stay with us for a week, and see if you like it. If you do, and if we all agree, you can live with me. You'd have to follow my orders, of course, and you wouldn't get to cum very often. Is that something you might like?"

I nodded cautiously. That sounded kind of amazing, but it was a huge decision too.

"I'm not asking you to decide now. I want you to go home tonight and think about it. If the answer is yes, meet me back at the big rock tomorrow at noon. Fair?"

I nodded again.

"Good. Now, I wouldn't want you making such a big choice while you're all worked up." She smiled at me. "Do you want to stroke your cock for me, puppy? You haven't earned my mouth or my pussy yet, but I'll let you get yourself off this once."

I didn't even bother to nod. Her smell was still in my nose, her taste was in my mouth, and I was inches from her wet pussy. My fist moved on my cock, and in less than a minute I was spurting at her feet. Hard. I had to brace myself against the tree behind her to keep myself from falling forward. My ragged breathing sounded very loud in my ears.

"Good boy." Ruby patted me on the head and scratched behind my ears. "Now, if you decide not to meet me you're free to do that as much as you like. But if you want to come stay at my house and be my puppy, I don't want you to cum again unless I tell you you can. Understood?"

"Yes, Ruby."

"Good puppy." She gave me one last pat before she slipped away from the tree. She had her shorts and shoes on, and had picked up her pack and basket before I had fully recovered.

"Will you be ok here, Hickory?"

I nodded. "I'm fine, just gimme a minute for my legs to remember they're legs."

She laughed. It was the first time I'd heard her laugh, and I made me smile too. "Alright then. I hope to see you tomorrow." She kissed me on the top of my head and walked off down the trail.

I watched her go as I sat on the ground. She wasn't long out of sight before I realized I was pretty sure I did want to meet her tomorrow. Now I just had to figure out how to tell my family.