All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Pt. 02'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
baranbratbaranbratover 3 years ago

Another good one, keep it cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really the best!

By far the best sitcom celebrity stories anywhere! Thank you sir.

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 3 years ago
Great as always

What can I say, you have done it again another great chapter .Was happy to see Leonard was not mad at Penny and wanted her to continue making movies. Was happy to see Bernie get it in the end with her special shower. Keep up the good job.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Another great effort on your part. Bernadette and Penny never seemed more sexy than now. Great dialog (what there was of it, lol) and action descriptions. You definitely earned five (plus) stars for this entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Always a great day when I see one of your Penny stories post! You write Penny and Leonard wonderfully and then take Penny beyond into amazing erotic adventures! Loved the first section and her visit to Leonard’s lab. You did not disappoint!! You handled her revealing all to Leonard great as well. And her turning the tables on Howard and Bernadette? Perfect!! (As was Leonard’s little assist!)

The Golden Gurlz scene was hotter than hot! Nicely done there! So looking forward to your next Penny story! Always a pleasure. Thank you for writing!!

shaggy77shaggy77over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone who left a comment on my story...it is very much appreciated.

lamo668lamo668over 3 years ago
Loved it

Another great super hot sexy story. Again I admire your writing skills, and creativity. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Please keep writing.

curiousboy40curiousboy40about 2 years ago

i enjoyed that more than I thought I would !

i made my browser Read aloud in a sexy female voice , it was amazing!

Thanks for a very raunchy story!

Please do one with Beverly and Leonard's Oedipal complex. You remember when Leonard was writing a detective novel, how Christine Baransky so f-ing hot in that rain coat? And those high heels ...

i think it's time Leonard got some motherly love. Why not throw Penny and Bernie in there too. They were hot too.

Have fun !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous