All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory: Penny and Stuart'

by ShaneFull

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper7 months ago

Interesting take on the whole Penny-Stuart situation that happened in the early years. I'm a big fan of the show and always wondered why the producers and writers just completely ignored this whole storyline as if it never happened, this kind of shows what might've happened off camera. This may also show why Stuart never again shown that same confidence he had in that second season, if that was the case then Penny is a real bitch. But at least he ended up with Denise at the end of the series, so it all worked out for him (seriously, with the way the writers were torturing his character he at least deserved something good at the very end.)

knutinknutin7 months ago

This definitely needs a part II!!!

mark_savannahvisitormark_savannahvisitor7 months ago

Love your Big Bang stories…keep them coming

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadter7 months ago

You always write Penny so well and you did not fail here! Loved you expansion of this early episode, you added so much! Both Penny’s and Stuart’s inner struggle were handled effectively.. always a good day when your stories arrive looking forward to your continuation of your other two Penny tales! Thank you for writing!!

Anton79Anton797 months ago

Very good! More, please!

Greg6616722Greg66167227 months ago

I would like to say that I enjoyed. your story, now that the TBBT is no longer on tv in first run episodes. And not that many stories have been written about it which is a shame. So your story is like water to a thirsty man so please keep up the good work. Maybe there could be a sequel to this, here's hoping.

notonyourlifenotonyourlife6 months ago

I love your stories. They are so well written and it's always great to see Penny with different guys. Love the fact that you pair her with the geeks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous