Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...ohhhh," the tall black jock responded, "now I know who you are...nice...real nice."

He ran upstairs and soon a giant of a man came plodding down the steps.

He must have been six foot seven and just plain solid as a rock...extremely impressive and intimidating. "Hey...I'm Duke and I can tell from your pictures...you're Penny. Your pictures don't do you justice...you are gorgeous. So who's the dweeb."

Initially flattered, Penny took offense at the characterization of Randall and responded, "this is Randall. He's my...ah...manager. He will handle the finances."

"Getting right down to business...I like that," Duke answered. He produced an envelope from his back pocket, opened it to display a huge wad of cash and proceeded to count out fifty $100 bills onto the table in the entrance hall. He showed them there was just as many still in the envelope and declared, "half now...half Sunday morning...deal." Penny reached her hand out and when they shook, his mitt was so huge that her hand seemed like a doll's. "We have a vacant room upstairs that is yours for the weekend. One of our pledges was just expelled for inappropriate conduct with a townie girl. Seems she was underage and the daughter of one of our most esteemed and generous alumnus. I just happened to be present, and she sure seemed mature enough."

He showed them to the room and explained some of what was to happen. "As you can see on the bed, we have secured a genuine Nebraska cheerleaders uniform and you should wear that tonight. I'll introduce you at supper and you will do a strip while wearing it. After that I guess we'll just play it by ear. I have a waiver for you to sign that clears us if you change your mind and yell rape. Any questions."

After Duke left the room, they stashed their bags in the closet and sat on the bed. "Nice," Penny commented after discovering the red satin sheets on the bed. She decided to change into the cheerleaders uniform to see how it fit her. It consisted of the traditional Cornhusker-red skirt and a matching tube top with Nebraska in white letters. Penny decided to forego her bra since the straps would have shown and the top fit her very snugly. The skirt was so short that if she bent over even slightly, her pink panties were visible. "Well, this should get their motors running," she told Randall.

"I'll say," he answered, his eyes bugging, "your strip dance is going to be a very short one. I think you should take a drink now before you forget." She did just that and within twenty minutes she was feeling very calm...and horny. Randall was sitting in a chair leafing through the latest edition of The Daily Nebraskan when she sauntered over and sat on his knee.

Seductively she asked, "you think I look hot, right?"

"Hot enough that you're singeing my pants leg," he assured her, just as Duke stuck his head in the doorway.

"It's time," he announced, "wow, you look hot...the heels are a nice touch with the uniform."

Feeling very mellow and nearly flushed with anticipation, Penny descended the long staircase and was greeted with loud applause by a crowd of at least twenty black jocks gathered around the table in the entrance-way. Some were wide, some were tall and some were both, but they were definitely all athletes. Most were bare-chested and were just wearing gym shorts as they hollered and whistled their greeting. "It's showtime," Duke yelled and someone turned on a boombox that started blaring 50 Cent's "Disco Inferno." Duke swiftly grasped Penny's svelte waist in his huge hands, lifted her as if she were a feather, and deposited her on top of the round table in the center of the throng.

Quickly picking up the beat, Penny began to gyrate her wide hips and stomp around on the wooden surface, the heels making her incredible legs seem endlessly long. Tossing her head so that her long lustrous blond hair surrounded her head like a halo, she reached down to her side and slowly unzipped the bright red skirt. When the zipper was all the way down, she let the fabric drift down her legs to her feet and then just kicked it off into the crowd. More yelling as her tiny pink panties cupped her perfect cheeks, and she bent all the way over to give everyone a better look as the silky material disappeared up her butt crack. The vodka and Randall's concoction were teaming together to make her incredibly horny with rapidly diminishing inhibitions.

Standing up, she reached behind her with one hand and deftly unhooked her bra clasp, holding the skimpy material against her chest with the other. The din of the audience grew louder as she whisked the bra away and twirled it above her head. Her breasts were magnificent. They were not as fully developed as they would become ten years later, but at twenty years old, they were as firm as a cafeteria Jello-mold. Her tits stuck straight out from her chest and were capped by elliptical pink areola. Gumdrop sized nipples popped from their center and begged for attention. She stomped and swiveled her hips atop the hard wood, her heels clicking against the surface in time to the music. Bending all the way down until her cheeks were an inch from the table, she shoved her panties down to her ankles and then slowly stood back up. The room exploded with enthusiasm as they stared at her perfect camel toe. Her mound resembled a peach cut in half, with her closely trimmed blond landing-strip pointing at her slit, which already glistened with her arousal. She flicked her panties into the excited throng and resumed dancing, her breasts and ass jiggling seductively.

Duke made his way to the table and once again grasped her by the waist. Another jock placed her discarded skirt on the floor and Duke set her down beside it, ordering: "kneel." Totally ready to succumb to all suggestions, Penny dropped to her knees on the soft cloth and as if on cue, the members of the fraternity began dropping their shorts to the floor. Suddenly she was surrounded by a forest of erect black wood of all sizes; but mostly large. Duke stood directly in front of her holding a twelve inch black kielbasa in his fist and suggested, "you know what to do, I'm sure." And indeed she did. Looking around the room and knowing she was responsible for all the erections, just made Penny even more horny and she wrapped both hands around the huge shaft. Flicking her tongue out to capture the droplet of pre-cum on the tip of Duke's prick, she opened her lips as wide as she could and surrounded his crown. When his pole began to slide into her mouth, the whole room cheered like it was the start of the Indy 500. Thankful that she had applied lip balm that afternoon, Penny guided his huge log into her inviting mouth, knowing that the corners would probably have split open if not for the Chapstick.

She had intended to cup his large scrotum in her hands but instead found them being placed on two more erect pricks that were begging for attention. A fourth fraternity member had kneeled behind her, reached his long arms around her naked body and was roughly kneading her wonderful tits. It was difficult to concentrate on three cocks and she began to move her head back and forth in a repetitive motion while trying to simultaneously jerk their pricks. Duke actually made it easier for her by grasping the sides of her head and moving it forward and back for her, basically fucking her mouth. Every time he pulled her head forward, his crown would clog the back of her throat and the gag reflex would kick in. She had given her share of blowjobs, but had not yet refined the procedure. This would actually be the weekend where she became an expert as sucking cock; a skill that would make her marginally famous in her future relationships.

As she tickled the underside of his pole with her talented tongue, Duke tensed up and began to flood her throat with his sticky load. One thing she had perfected was milking a hard-on, and she was determined not to let a single drop escape her ruby lips. Her cheeks were now concave from sucking the juice out of his balls and Duke declared, "oh yeah...she's good...next." He stepped back, letting his shrinking rod slip from her lips and the next jock stepped forward to take his place while Penny continued to jerk the meat in her hands.

"Oh, I recognize you," she said to the extremely tall black frat member as he proudly offered his prick for her to service. It was as long as Duke's, but thin like a pepperoni stick with a flared head.

"Yeah, I'm Miggy," he told her, "basketball." He had been the first one to greet her and Randall when they arrived, and now he wasted no time in shoving his pole into the back of her throat. Since his girth was not as great, Penny began to experiment with letting him slide farther and farther down her esophagus, attempting to perfect her deep-throat technique. By the end of the weekend, she would be able to put Linda Lovelace to shame. As she concentrated on her oral technique, her hands were basically working on auto-drive, so she was surprised when streams of cum began to splatter her face and chest. The jock mauling her tits had backed off, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire. Quickly she closed her eyes,not wanting to be blinded by their jism, but never missed a beat with the prick in her mouth. The logs in her hands were immediately replaced with two fresh, hard ones; one as fat as a soda can. "Holy shit," Miggy remarked as his entire twelve inches disappeared into Penny's mouth. He could feel her throat muscles milking his rod and immediately began to deposit his sperm, almost directly, into her stomach.

Penny backed off, gasping for air since her airway had been completely blocked by Miggy's penis. While she was catching her breath, she had time to concentrate on the cocks in her hands, licking their crowns as she stroked. Her attention paid off and her face and tits were soon coated with their sticky cream. For the next hour, until everyone present had gotten their rocks off in one fashion or the other, things proceeded almost like an assembly line. Finally Duke announced: "OK Penny, you were great. Why don't you take a break and maybe jump into the shower...you're kinda a mess. Meet us back here in an hour...hopefully Mongo will be here by then." She was indeed a mess; cum dripping from her hair, face and chest. Randall later told her she had swallowed eleven loads of cum.

"Mongo," she inquired.

"Yeah, we named him after a character..." Duke began."

"Yeah, yeah, I've seen Blazing Saddles," she interrupted him, "my father loves that movie."

"Except for being wildly racist," Duke explained, "it is pretty funny. Anyway, he's a bit dim, but a nice guy...and if you think my dick is big; wait 'till you see his."

"If he's as stupid as Mongo in the film, how does he stay in college," Penny asked.

"Hey, when you're as big as him and you can block as well as he does," Miggy responded, "there are always ways to pass classes."

Penny chuckled, "yeah I guess you're right...being pretty can help you too." Everyone laughed as they watched her very fine bare ass climb the stairs.

She showered using supplies from her travel bag and used the surprisingly plush towels they provided to dry off, wrapping her hair while she relaxed for a few minutes. She was impressed with the bed in the vacant room; it certainly wasn't like the plain metal dorm beds she had seen when visiting friends. It was a queen size wooden frame and almost elegant. She guessed that was what jock fraternities used to attract members. Penny had not even bothered to close her door; the time for modesty had long since passed, and Miggy gave a perfunctory knock on the jamb and stuck his head in: "just thought you might be thirsty," he told her as he set down two large bottles of Gatorade on the dresser. "After that performance, we didn't think you would be hungry," he grinned broadly, "no offense," but he had brought a large bowl of fruit salad and set that down also. "Take your time, but when you're ready I brought you something to wear," and he tossed her one of his basketball uniform jerseys. "Hey, what can I tell you...we're jocks...we have simple tastes."

"Thanks," she acknowledged his gesture, "it's big enough to be a dress." She held it up and because of his height, it did indeed come down to her knees.

After downing some fruit and washing it down with the orange-flavored Gatorade (and another swig of Randall's elixir), she slipped the over-sized jersey over her head and once again descended the stairs. Since she didn't plan on being dressed for long, Penny had decided to go commando under the jersey and the armholes were so loose on her that her breasts were almost completely on display as they wobbled under the fabric. Going down into the, now familiar, foyer, it looked to Penny that the same crowd was present with the addition of one huge black man. He was wearing gym shorts and she could see that he wasn't the toned athlete that Duke was; rather he was just huge. His plump belly hung over his waistband and his arms and legs seemed flabby, but she could tell that there were muscles underneath. "Mongo finally showed up," Duke told her, "he had to stay late at his tutoring session. You look great. How this is going to work right now is we're going to take turns fucking you. Everyone drew a number out of a helmet to establish order and Miggy drew number one, and unfortunately for you, Mongo has number two." They had covered the round table in the center of the entrance with a thick quilt and she assumed that was to be the "sacrificial altar." Off to the side was a huge metal tub containing ice and a keg. On the table beside it there were several bags of the ubiquitous red Solo cups and several bowls of pretzels and chips. They were treating her ravishment as a sporting event.

Penny was completely under the influence of various substances and totally ready for sex as she began a seductive and sexy dance to the thumping music that seemed to be perpetually playing in the background. The basketball jersey was so baggy on her that she merely had to flick the shoulder straps and it drifted down and off her naked body like a cloth revealing a work of sculpture. The nude body it revealed was indeed a masterpiece of flesh. Everyone in the crowd was treated again to the sight of her magnificent firm breasts wobbling and bouncing and her perfect ass jiggling as she shimmied and swayed; teasing and inviting them. Seeing her naked for the first time, she heard Mongo ask: "do I really get to fuck her." Several jocks assured him that he did and Miggy stepped forward, grasped her svelte waist, lifted her pale body and set her down on the table.

The beautiful blond could not have been more horny as she lay back against the soft quilt and spread her marvelous legs wide as an invitation. Since he was the first, Miggy ran his hands up and down her silky thighs, then gently parted her labia until he could see far up inside her pink hole. Juices were dripping down between her round cheeks as he leaned in and inhaled the scent of her arousal. Miggy flicked his tongue out and started to lightly lick the sides of her slit, sending a shiver through her body. His nose tickled her already swollen clit as his tongue began to delve up inside her pussy. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned as Miggy slid his fat tongue in and out of her. As if on cue, every man in the room dropped their shorts and Miggy stood up, put his hands around her waist and dragged her to the edge of the table so that her legs were hanging off the sides. Holding his "pepperoni" in his hand he rubbed the head up and down her slit before positioning it at her opening. Penny was more than ready when he began to push forward, his slender twelve inches sliding easily up into her cunt. Not fat enough to stretch her, he definitely went deeper inside her than anything had ever penetrated her before. His prick was actually only the third different penis that had the privilege of enjoying her pussy. She had given her share of blowjobs, it was true; but she had been very selective of who fucked her.

Miggy began to slowly slide his dick in and out of her tight pussy, withdrawing nearly all the way before pushing back into her wet warmth. "Ohhh God that feels good," she exclaimed as he began to pick up the pace, fucking her faster and faster. Her wonderful tits had begun to bounce on her chest, still sticking straight up and proud. Miggy stood up as he slid in and out, the only part of their bodies touching was their groins. The contrast between her pale flesh and his ebony black skin was incredibly erotic as she lifted her head and stared down between her breasts. Reaching his long arms forward, he began to knead her twin mounds, squeezing them together and watching them bounce. Before long, Miggy leaned forward and jammed his length as far up her tunnel as he could. Penny could feel his rod twitching inside her and then warmth began to spread in her belly as he sprayed his sperm deep into her hole. Pumping her full, Miggy watched his shaft begin to shrivel and naturally withdraw from her sheath.

Although she had been totally turned on, Penny had not reached an orgasm, so she eagerly awaited the next fraternity member in what was to be a long train ride. She had forgotten that it was to be Mongo and when she saw him for the first time without pants, she exhaled: "holy crap on a cracker." Although not having a chiseled body, he had been truly blessed below the waist. She estimated that his penis was at least fourteen inches in length, but the remarkable aspect was his girth: it was as big around as a two-liter soda bottle. It was inhuman, and Penny's jaw dropped and her mouth hung open. If she hadn't been under the influence, she probably would have started to run; but instead, Penny realized that she couldn't wait to feel the monster inside her. Although Miggy hadn't stretched her in anticipation of Mongo's monster, he had at least provided additional lubrication; not that she wasn't secreting enough of her own.

He stepped up between her incredible legs which were splayed obscenely wide and lay his immense log on her stomach. It was so wide and dark that she thought it looked like a two-liter bottle of root beer laying there, except longer; and nearly as heavy. He reached out and began to caress her tummy and then her perfect breasts. He played with her gumdrop nipples, pulling them up and then letting them go and watching them snap back sending ripples through her flesh. "You are sooo bee-you-tee-full," he drawled in an almost comical fashion, "and soft." Penny could actually feel his penis growing as it rested on her stomach and her arousal was intensifying with it. As Mongo backed up and cradled his tool in his hand, Penny reached down and used her fingers to spread her labia as wide as possible to accommodate his huge prick. She noticed that even his giant hand could not encircle the shaft as he nudged the crown against her slit. Her two previous lovers had not been even close to half his size; either in length or width. Miggy had gone deeper than either of them...much deeper, but still not as deep as Mongo was preparing to dive. She could feel the pressure against her opening increase as he attempted to breach her hole, but he was obviously having difficulty. Seeing the puzzled look on his face, Penny encouraged him: "go ahead big boy...fuck me...ram that big black cock up my hole."

Her fleshy lips gripped his head and when Penny released them, she was surprised when four other frat members grabbed her limbs and spread her apart. They stretched her smooth legs at nearly a 180 degree angle in a full split and held her arms out to the sides, pinning her in place for Mongo's assault. Mongo grasped her tiny waist and shoved violently forward, his crown plowing through her slit and into her pussy. Penny saw twinkling white lights in front of her eyes and felt like she had lost consciousness for a few seconds as her opening was stretched farther than it had ever been...farther than it was meant to go. At first she thought she was in pain, but as he inched further into her cunt, she knew the sensation was utter ecstasy. Slowly he pushed his gigantic cock up into her pussy, stretching every inch as he proceeded. Raising her head to look down, it didn't seem possible that something that wide could be disappearing inside her. Farther and farther he stretched her cunt, reaching places that had never been touched, before finally his tennis-ball sized balls nudged against her cheeks. For Penny, the sensation was indescribable. It was like he was scraping against every nerve inside her, stretching her pliable tunnel to the ripping point. He was all the way inside her, wedged against her womb with his belly resting on top of hers, and Mongo was grinning from ear to ear. "No girl had ever taken all of me before," he informed her.