Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began to fuck her holes; dipping down and then thrusting up into her, actually lifting her marvelous body up off the floor with each thrust. "Ohhhh fuuuccck," she breathlessly exclaimed as the four cocks slid in and out of her stretched out holes. "Fuck me...fuck me," she groaned as they slammed their pricks in and out of her glistening body. The two jocks on the side of her left leg lifted that side, and the two nearest her right leg, cradled it. They spread her silky legs wide and held her aloft as if she were no heavier than a feather, because that's what jocks do. With her legs held in a split, her holes were even more accessible and they were able to stuff even more on their lengths up inside her. Bouncing her lithe body atop their shafts, they watched her perky tits flop up and down against her chest in rhythm. Every time her body bounced downward, even more meat was forced up inside her and and Penny's body began to thrash between them in the throes of numerous orgasms. "Fuck me...fuck me with your big black cocks...stretch my fucking holes," she urged as a droplet of drool slid down the corner of her mouth. "Oh my God I love cock."

When they began to cum in her, it reminded her of going to the shooting range with her father. He would yell, "double tap," and she would fire two shots in rapid succession. Now she was getting double-tapped in both holes.

"Holy shit, yessss," she shouted, "fill my holes...cum in me." The sensation of four cocks twitching inside her simultaneously made Penny shudder as they flooded her tunnels. As soon as they had shriveled enough to unplug her, fluids began to run out of her holes and down her thighs in a white stream. As gravity assisted their pricks in slipping out of her, the jocks lowered her long legs and let her stand on her own again. A combination of natural endorphins and Randall's chemistry was coursing through her veins and Penny announced, "who's next...I need some cock." For the next hour and a half, her holes were filled and refilled countless times as the frat members took turns using her magnificent body...some more than once.

Finally Duke declared: "I think that's enough for Day One. Let's let Penny get cleaned up and rested up for tomorrow." He turned to Penny and told her, "you look like you could use a good night's sleep. You have the run of the house...there is basically every kind of food you can imagine in the fridge, so help yourself. Just remember, if anyone shows up in your room tonight, you're still on the clock...so to speak." Penny nodded and helped Randall wipe herself down below the waist.

Having lived together for twenty years, Randall knew what she liked and scrounged the kitchen while she exhaustedly trudged up the stairs and into the shower. After toweling her lustrous blond hair dry and combing it out, Penny drank a Diet Coke down without pausing for a breath and then ravenously devoured a bowl of fruit-cocktail. She started to talk to Randall about the day but dozed off in mid sentence. The next thing she recalled was light streaming through the window and Duke peaking his head through the door frame. "Good morning Sunshine," he cheerfully greeted her. "You were going to get a break today because we have a game this afternoon, however some members of the other fraternities found out about our entertainment this weekend and are demanding to be included. We have no choice but to include them or they'll tell the Administration and we could be expelled. The good part for you is that we're making them pay a hundred dollars apiece, so you'll be getting a big bonus. You seem to enjoy being fucked, so I hope it won't be too much of an inconvenience. We talked it over and decided that it would add to the fantasy if we tied you to the bed...not tight, just for show. Your manager will be here to keep an eye on things and let you up when you need it. We'll all be back after the game and we have something different in mind."

Penny just nodded in the affirmative, knowing she really didn't have any input...she had signed an agreement. After some vodka spiked orange juice and a few swallows of her brother's magic elixir she was ready for the day; she even thought it would give her some acting experience: trying to make every frat boy feel special. Duke had gathered up some of the members extra neckties and he let Randall tie Penny to the bed. When he had finished, she truly resembled a blond goddess. Spread-eagle on her back with her incredible legs splayed wide and her nearly bald slit begging attention. Her magnificent tits rose from her chest like majestic rose-tipped mountain peaks with her golden hair framing her angelic face like a halo. A wet-dream come true. Randall whispered in her ear, "there is already a couple other jocks downstairs waiting, but if there wasn't I'd fuck you so hard right now. Penny's juices were really flowing now, remembering past encounters with her brother. Before they could continue the conversation, two new jocks came through the door: another black athlete who was just plain solid; not overly tall or wide, just solid. The other jock was very tall and, surprisingly, white. Penny remembered Duke saying some of the men would be from other fraternities.

"Holy shit...she's gorgeous," the white man said to his frat brother. They were both grinning as they began to remove their clothes, not even bothering to introduce themselves. Penny assumed the taller man was a basketball player and when he shed his boxers, she formulated that there was a relationship between height and length. His penis was at least twelve inches long and as thin as a pepperoni stick as it swung between his legs. He said to his friend, " hey Ray, I got dibs on her pussy first."

"Yeah, sure Scott," his black friend answered, "the man always gets first crack at the good stuff."

"You mean first crack at the crack," Scott quipped, "hey her mouth doesn't look too shabby."

Penny observed that Ray possessed a nice fat eight inches as they sat on the edge of the bed and began to run their hands up and down her exquisite naked body. The bonds actually added to HER fantasy and the fact that she was helpless to resist their advances, only aroused her even more. Their hands caressed her thighs and up to her wonderful breasts. Scott leaned down and began to nibble on her left gumdrop. He bit down on her erect nipple, pulling it upward and then releasing it so that it snapped back against her firm flesh creating a ripple. "Those are great tits," he stated, to no one in particular. His prick was now fully erect and at least a foot long as he kneeled between her pale thighs and rubbed his crown up and down her moist slit. Penny's labia had spread in anticipation leaving her hole visible and a perfect target for his hard-on. Scott presented his head to Penny's opening and pushed steadily forward, penetrating her pussy.

She could feel his slender shaft sliding deeper and deeper into her tunnel, and moaned in appreciation, "oh yesss...that feels so fucking good." His penis was so long that the penetration seemed to take forever and the sensation of it sliding the whole length of her pussy was exquisite. Finally his scrotum nudged against her soft cheeks and he paused to just stare at the gorgeous blond under him. He wanted to tell her she was well worth the hundred bucks, but didn't want to make her feel used because she seemed nice. Slowly he began to withdraw and the sensation of his snake crawling out of her hole was just as wonderful and Penny let him know: "that is soooo nice." Ray kneeled on the bed next to her head, holding his fat black knob in his hand and pointed it at her mouth. She had neglected to apply lipstick that morning, but her lips were still ruby red and plump. Opening her mouth wide, Penny let him stuff his considerable girth between her lips and began to tickle his crown with her talented tongue. If nothing else, after this experience she was going to be the best cock-sucker in Nebraska. Scott had propped himself up on his hands so that he could get a better look at Penny's magnificent nude body and the only part of him touching her was his dick. He enjoyed watching his extra-long pole sliding in and out of her moist slit, her lips gripping it like a sleeve.

His cock felt so good sliding in and out of her cunt that Penny couldn't concentrate on Ray, so she just lay back against the pillow and let him fuck her mouth while she enjoyed it. "Mmmmmm," she mumbled around Ray's fat knob as Scott picked up the pace and began to thrust up into her pussy. He watched her perfect breasts jiggle and started to fuck her harder and faster, grinding his pelvis against hers. "Mo...messss," she tried to talk with Ray's meat stuffing her mouth. Wanting to enjoy being fucked, she decided to concentrate on Ray and began to suck him deeper into her throat while running her tongue along his underside, attempting to quicken his release...and it worked. Without any warning, her throat was choked with his ejaculation and Penny swallowed as fast as she could, taking pride in not letting even a single drop escape.

As soon as his erection began to deflate, Ray pulled back and exclaimed, "shit...I wanted to spray those tits, but she is just too good at sucking cock." Penny beamed with pride as she thrust her hips upward to meet Scott's thrusts, helping him jam his long pole into her cunt. He was reaching places deep inside her that had never been touched until this weekend and it felt amazing. She used her vaginal muscles to grip and squeeze his lengthy pepperoni stick as he jammed it up her hole.

"Ohhh fuck," she groaned as he slid his length in and out of her creamy slit, "that feels soooo fucking good...fuck me...fuck me." Hearing her beg triggered Scott to drop down on top of her naked body and slam his pole as far up inside her as it would go. "Ohhh yesss," Penny screamed as he started to pump her full of his seed, "fill my fucking cunt." He seemed to pump and twitch inside her forever and Penny wondered when was the last time he had sex. When he finally stopped ejaculating, he reluctantly withdrew his slender snake and did something surprising...he thanked her. "Thanks Penny...you really are gorgeous."

When they were finished with her, Randall untied her so she could clean up and he could replace the towel they had placed under her ass to keep the bed from being soaked. The afternoon proceeded in much the same way; one or two members from other fraternities would stop by and use her and then leave. There were not really that many "customers" and Penny actually had plenty of time to rest, but after every encounter Randall would re-tie her limbs because they were the instruction given by Duke. Penny knew that as soon s the football game was over, they had something special planned for her and it intrigued and excited her. She kept taking sips and swallows of vodka and Randall's miracle drug and was therefore constantly horny and susceptible to any suggestions. Some of the jocks had Randall untie her so they could use her perfect ass or she could straddle them and bounce up and down, but they all found her tied nude and spread-eagle...a fantasy come true.

They knew the football game was over when Mongo peeked around the door frame grinning and announced: "we're baaack." Seeing the blond goddess with her legs splayed wide, the giant athlete couldn't resist and swiftly shed his clothes. Penny had almost forgotten how gigantic his penis was: it was as long as, and thicker than her forearm, and black as a starless night. When he bounded up on the bed, she thought it was going to collapse from the weight. Immediately Penny knew that he had just come from the showers because of the distinct aroma of industrial grade soap; the kind found in locker rooms everywhere. For a moment he just stared at her incredible naked body, before crawling up between her long, slender legs. Penny could tell he was totally aroused at the way his "third arm" waved in front of him. Wasting no time, Mongo used his thick thumbs to spread her lips wide as he pushed his crown against her opening. There was plenty of lubrication inside her from the afternoon of sex and as soon as her labia gripped his head, he grasped her waist and shoved forward.

No matter how many time she had been penetrated, nothing had prepared her for Mongo's meat. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed when his monstrous cock stretched her pussy. He was so turned on by the beautiful blond that he just kept pushing until the entire fourteen fat inches was buried up her cunt. Her arms and legs, still tied loosely, began to pull at her restraints, flailing as much as they could. Her body undulated and thrashed under him as she felt his elephant-sized cock stretch every inch of her hot cunt. "Oh my God...oh my God," she screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." When Mongo pulled back and withdrew nearly all the way; the sensation of her tunnel shrinking was almost as erotic and Penny couldn't wait for it to be full again. She implored him: "fuck me Mongo...stretch my little cunt with that giant black cock." Smiling, Mongo thrust back into her elastic hole and began to fuck her...hard. Feeling his massive pole inside her sent Penny's body into convulsions as he scraped against every nerve in her vagina. Raising her head and looking down between her twin peaks of flesh, she could actually see her stomach distend as he slid in and out. There was no way to describe the pleasure she felt as he fucked her. "Stretch me baby...stretch my fucking cunt," she screamed as Mongo pounded her wet hole. Leaning down, he took turns sucking and nibbling on her hard gumdrops; first the left and then the right; all the while sliding up into her hot sleeve. Shoving her groin up to meet his thrusts as he slammed into her belly, Penny gasped, "oh my God I love your big black cock...fuck me...fuck me."

Grasping her tiny waist, Mongo not only slammed his monster into her pussy, but also pulled her towards him as he impaled her, trying to get even deeper penetration. She was like a doll in his hands as he slid in and out of her stretched out hole, his huge scrotum slapping against her perfect ass. "Holy shit I love being fucked," she screeched. Mongo pulled her glorious naked body into his horse-cock and started to shoot his seed deep inside her belly, spraying her womb. Penny's vaginal walls went into a spasm and she breathlessly yelled, "oh my God...cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." Mongo held her against his body while his massive cock twitched inside her, cum beginning to squirt out around the edges of her slit. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she urged as her body thrashed in his hands. Her entire body shook as he ground his pubic bone against hers and pumped his load into her hole.

When he was done, he gently lay her back down on the bed and untied the neckties on her ankles and wrists, that had become very tight because of their gyrations. "Thanks Penny, you are so great," Mongo told her. I think Duke wants you to get cleaned up, get something to eat if you want, and then he has a surprise. The rest of us don't even know what he has in mind...some kind of game I think." Penny just lay back against the comforter, exhausted and perspiring in the glow of her orgasms.

When Mongo withdrew from her pussy, he left a wide open hole and their combined juices drooled out onto the towel, soaking it. Randall quickly replaced it, telling her, "you don't want to sleep on a wet spot tonight. A quick shower and a refreshing and stimulating drink later, and Penny strolled down to the kitchen wearing only her red Cornhuskers jersey. The house was buzzing with activity after the game and everyone she passed said "hey Penny," or something similar. She felt like part of the family.

Duke found her in the kitchen gnawing on a slice of watermelon and told her, "after you're done we are all meeting in the Dining Room. I've designed a little game...I think it'll be fun for everyone. Take you time...no hurry." Penny had to admit to herself that she was intrigued by the proposition and ate hurriedly, anxious to satisfy her curiosity. When she wandered into the Dining Room she saw that all the chairs had been removed from around the table and lined up against the walls, and that the table was now covered with a couple thick, soft-looking comforters. On a smaller table, there was a row of identical large paper grocery bags, all with the tops folded over so you couldn't see inside. Beside them was a big punch bowl filled with small folded strips of paper. She noticed that the table also had a pile of towels, bottles of lube and a bowl of condoms. All the fraternity members had gathered in the room, most again clad in gym shorts. When they saw her enter, there was a lot of clapping and whistling and Penny actually blushed at the attention. "Great, you're here," Duke addressed her, would you mind hopping up on the table and...," he pointed to her shirt and made a gesture over his head. She swiftly jumped up onto the table, shucked the jersey over her head to reveal her flawless nude body and there were audible gasps around the room as they were reminded of how incredibly beautiful she was. "Wow...you are truly blessed," Duke stated, "now here's how the game works: each bag contains an object, or instructions, and the recipient gets to use them on you. Slips of paper in the bowl are either blank or have a number on them. Since there aren't enough bags for everyone, if you draw a blank slip, you will just be a spectator...for now. If your slip has a number, we will go in numerical order and you get to choose a bag at random. Any questions? If not, everybody grab a slip of paper and whoever has number one, will begin." Everyone at once began reaching into the bowl for their strip of paper and several cheers and groans of disappointment were heard.

Holding up a slip of paper with the number one hand printed on it, a tall black jock eagerly grabbed a paper bag from the pile, ripped it open and a long, fat carrot fell out. Everyone in the room laughed, including Penny. "Go C-C," they yelled and now Penny knew his nickname as he approached the table where she was waiting. He courteously reached for a condom and hastily slid it down over the orange vegetable, waving it in the air.

"Would you mind getting on your hands and knees," he asked; and Penny quickly responded by assuming the "doggy" position. Thoughtfully, he retrieved a bottle of lube and squirted some along the carrot's length before pressing it against her ass crack. She put her head down against the quilt for balance and reached back to spread her perfect cheeks as he pressed it into her sphincter ring. It was so well lubricated that it easily slid up her ass. She let go of her fleshy cheeks and again posed like a dog as C-C started to fuck her ass with the thick carrot. "I never much cared for carrots, but I have a new appreciation for them," C-C stated, "man that's a fine ass."

"Mmmm, me too," Penny agreed as he slid the orange dildo in and out of her brown tunnel. Bursting with anticipation, the holder of number two grabbed a bag from the table and produced an empty wine bottle. It was long, smooth and slender and the label had been removed as he approached the Penny's table.

"Zeke has always been the impatient sort," C-C told her, "do you want me to remove the carrot or leave it in."

"Well if he plans on putting that bottle up my pussy," Penny stated, "I guess you can leave it in." She rolled over onto her back and spread her marvelous legs as Zeke smeared lube along the slender glass bottle. He paused to just stare at the beautiful blond laying in front of him with her legs splayed so wide that her moist slit had parted. Pressing the neck of the bottle between her lips, he began to push the slippery glass up into her cunt. Penny shivered as the cool, smooth glass dildo spread her open as it advanced further up inside her. She barely noticed the carrot in her ass as the bottle easily slid ten inches up her pussy. When only about an inch remained for him to grasp, once again Zeke stepped back to gaze at the gorgeous nude body on the table. He could see the green end of the carrot wedged up her asshole, and with the bottle being clear, he could see vivid pink far up her tunnel. Pinching the bottle between his fingers, Zeke started to fuck her with the slim glass rod. "Mmmm, that feels good," Penny moaned at the sensation of the smooth glass stretching her slit and then allowing it to nearly close again when he withdrew. It was a different feeling: the glass was so smooth that it didn't scrape against her vaginal walls like a prick, it just glided against them. The main sensation was the way it widened her opening and spread her lips. While he was slipping the bottle into her hole, Zeke took hold of the carrot and yanked it out of her ass without warning. "Ohhh shitttt," Penny groaned at the new, sudden sensation and her body shuddered. After a couple minutes, Zeke slid the wine bottle out of her hole, leaned down and kissed her slit.